PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news, hearts giving 15 points ?!?!

Greencore
10-04-2014, 11:19 AM
According to the bbc...

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-premiership/table

Nailrod
10-04-2014, 11:23 AM
According to the bbc...

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-premiership/table (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-premiership/table)I hope they're giving them to us. :rolleyes:

7 Hills
10-04-2014, 11:35 AM
WTF?! SPFL site has updated their table earlier today and it's also showing the Jamboids on 28 points? http://spfl.co.uk/premiership/

Frazerbob
10-04-2014, 11:36 AM
That just proves how pish we really are. Only 6 points above the worst Hearts team in my life time.

Gordy M
10-04-2014, 12:28 PM
That just proves how pish we really are. Only 6 points above the worst Hearts team in my life time.
Folk on here saying its one of the worst hibs teams they have ever seen, so does that mean our worst team is better than theirs!?! :greengrin

Borderhibbie76
10-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Ive watched hibs for 30yrs plus and imo this current lot are the worst I can remember...deffo worse than team that went down 97/98. At least that team could score goals and create chances!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Keith_M
10-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Wow, someone highlights a mistake on the BBC Website and it only takes three posts until someone turns the thread into an attack on Hibs!

Is that a new record?

lugz
10-04-2014, 01:06 PM
Wow, someone highlights a mistake on the BBC Website and it only takes two posts until someone turns the thread into an attack on Hibs!

Is that a new record?

Haha definitely a new record, seems the mistake is on sky sports as well....if it is a mistake!

Frazerbob
10-04-2014, 01:09 PM
Wow, someone highlights a mistake on the BBC Website and it only takes three posts until someone turns the thread into an attack on Hibs!

Is that a new record?

Wow jus a few posts until someone has a dig at a fellow fan. Do you disagree with my post?

Keith_M
10-04-2014, 01:09 PM
Haha definitely a new record, seems the mistake is on sky sports as well....if it is a mistake!

It's a conspiracy, Ah tell ye!

:greengrin

Keith_M
10-04-2014, 01:10 PM
You disagree with my post?

Did I say that? I thought it was quite clear what I meant.

Frazerbob
10-04-2014, 01:12 PM
Did I say that? I thought it was quite clear what I meant.

So you do agree with my post?

seven nowt
10-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Is this true? :confused: Says updated 2 hours ago.

The Falcon
10-04-2014, 01:25 PM
So you do agree with my post?

Not the worst Hearts team in my lifetime although lifetimes, like opinions, are subjective.

VivaHiberņa
10-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Getting the thread back on track, I have a (totally unsubstantiated) theory:

I imagine that since most websites are showing them as being on 28 points, they're all linked in to one website's league table. Probably the SPFL's.

I also reckon that, due to the split, someone has had to press a button (or similar) that means that the software knows not let 7th overtake 6th, even if the former has more points.

It's possible that the programme used to keep the league table has, due to someone factoring in the split, reset it self in some way, removing their points deduction, and soon enough someone will notice and correct this.

In the meantime, lets enjoy watching Banderson tell us that The Big Team's title challenge is back on, that this proves they're out of admin, the meeting was on Monday etc.

Iggy Pope
10-04-2014, 01:55 PM

Are you lying about your age?

Phil D. Rolls
10-04-2014, 04:30 PM

Good day sunshine!

Shows how bad Hearts are then, because they are still six points behind, yet heave beaten us twice in the league. So, over the piece we have been better than them,

I honestly don't think there is a need for negativity on this story. We all know Hibs are in a mess, but we don't need to be reminded on every thread. In fact, some people like the distraction from the grim reality.

Others on here appear to be revelling in it.

heretoday
10-04-2014, 04:52 PM
Good day sunshine!

Shows how bad Hearts are then, because they are still six points behind, yet heave beaten us twice in the league. So, over the piece we have been better than them,

I honestly don't think there is a need for negativity on this story. We all know Hibs are in a mess, but we don't need to be reminded on every thread. In fact, some people like the distraction from the grim reality.

Others on here appear to be revelling in it.

Hear Hear! I've been very critical but I've decided to be positive from now on.

Hibs can't get any worse so let's look forward to improved performances culminating in a victory over the other lot at season end!

jacomo
10-04-2014, 04:57 PM
Is this true? :confused: Says updated 2 hours ago.

Definitely true. SPFL have taken pity on the Brave and Famous team and rescinded the 15 point penalty.

:na na:

lapsedhibee
10-04-2014, 05:46 PM
Not the worst Hearts team in my lifetime although lifetimes, like opinions, are subjective.

:hmmm: Aren't they fairly specifically defined as the amount of time that passes between when you're born and when you die?