PDA

View Full Version : Negativity

seven nowt
09-04-2014, 02:54 PM
What's with all the negativity on these forums?

We've had a ******g brilliant season, losing only 3 times to the worst Hertz side in donkeys years, kicked out the Scottish Cup by the mighty Raith Rovers, fighting for survival with the sheep laughing in our faces.

Put your hand up if your one of the fickle fans who thought Vaz Te wasn't good enough to wear green and white? Or Leigh first time round? Who was so desperate for Yogi out? when you would feed your left bollock to your dog to have his team back now.

How many thought Eoin Doyle was pish and that Collins was a better option? How many of take the morale highground and tell people to be positive and that we should remain optimistic even though we've been awful for years...

I was at the 5-1, the 7-0 v Malmo, the derby defeats, and should we be positive after that? I don't shout abuse at the Hibs players but definitely do not have any reason to be positive (apart from Stanton, Thomson, Cairney, McGivern, Hanlon, Stevenson)

Cue the LTYF's - not really interested.

"Just what we need, more negativity on .net"
"Looking forward to your team going down?"
"McGivern - he's pish" (he's not, he's a very good centre back)

GGTTH!

matty_f
09-04-2014, 02:55 PM
What's with all the negativity on these forums?

We've had a ******g brilliant season, losing only 3 times to the worst Hertz side in donkeys years, kicked out the Scottish Cup by the mighty Raith Rovers, fighting for survival with the sheep laughing in our faces.

Put your hand up if your one of the fickle fans who thought Vaz Te wasn't good enough to wear green and white? Or Leigh first time round? Who was so desperate for Yogi out? when you would feed your left bollock to your dog to have his team back now.

How many thought Eoin Doyle was pish and that Collins was a better option? How many of take the morale highground and tell people to be positive and that we should remain optimistic even though we've been awful for years...

I was at the 5-1, the 7-0 v Malmo, the derby defeats, and should we be positive after that? I don't shout abuse at the Hibs players but definitely do not have any reason to be positive (apart from Stanton, Thomson, Cairney, McGivern, Hanlon, Stevenson)

Cue the LTYF's - not really interested.

"Just what we need, more negativity on .net"
"Looking forward to your team going down?"
"McGivern - he's pish" (he's not, he's a very good centre back)

GGTTH!

Glad we've got a thread to go over this kind of stuff. Surprised nobody's raised it yet.

marinello59
09-04-2014, 02:56 PM
So what's the point you are making here? :confused: