PDA

View Full Version : Crawley player hits Brentford fan!

3pm
08-04-2014, 08:42 PM
So it has just said on Sky Sports News! Worth a watch!

matty_f
08-04-2014, 08:59 PM
Should have just called him a c*** and been done with it.

Crawley player out, Malpas in.

Funkydunc
08-04-2014, 09:02 PM
It wasn't quite Cantona.

Brummie_Hibs
09-04-2014, 11:31 AM
How the hell are we supposed to turn this topic into an anti Hibs thread? :confused:

Clayton Donaldson plays for Brentford. He is their most capped player and has scored 17 goals this season!!

Petrie should never have let him leave!! :grr:

Good enough anti-Hibs rant?

HH81
09-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Did this even happen? :confused:

jacomo
09-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Clayton Donaldson plays for Brentford. He is their most capped player and has scored 17 goals this season!!

Petrie should never have let him leave!! :grr:

Good enough anti-Hibs rant?

Very decent effort.

Terry Butcher used to manage Brentford. Bet they're glad he's not in charge any more, the useless ****.

frazeHFC
09-04-2014, 11:55 AM
​http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2600128/Crawley-defender-Connolly-SLAPS-Brentford-fan-defeat-Griffin-Park.html

Did this even happen? :confused:

jeffers
09-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Very decent effort.

Terry Butcher used to manage Brentford. Bet they're glad he's not in charge any more, the useless ****.

Lifted from wiki - "After a poor run of results, including only 5 wins in 23 matches, and under increasing pressure from the fans who had been chanting the name of former boss Martin Allen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Allen_%28footballer%29), he left Brentford on 11 December 2007." I'd imagine you are spot on with your comment :wink:

StevieC
09-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Having witnessed the antics of the supporters at the front of the Wheatfield Stand, when it comes to returning the ball, I reckon the defender should get a bonus rather than a punishment.

Mikey
09-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Having witnessed the antics of the supporters at the front of the Wheatfield Stand, when it comes to returning the ball, I reckon the defender should get a bonus rather than a punishment.

Yep, that sort of thing is really annoying. It's clear from the footage that the guy was provoked in the hope that he would react. Now that he has he'll be in serious trouble for it.

A gentleman of your vintage (:wink:) will remember Andy Dow being slapped at the PBS a wee while ago.

The Modfather
09-04-2014, 12:19 PM
There's a certain Brentford fan from Sky Sports News who I would most definitely "hit" :wink:

Brummie_Hibs
09-04-2014, 12:51 PM
There's a certain Brentford fan from Sky Sports News who I would most definitely "hit" :wink:
Apparently she goes to the games quite often, however I've never seen her there.

I guess I've been too wasted after doing the pre-match tradition to notice her!!

Centre Hawf
09-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Lifted from wiki - "After a poor run of results, including only 5 wins in 23 matches, and under increasing pressure from the fans who had been chanting the name of former boss Martin Allen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Allen_%28footballer%29), he left Brentford on 11 December 2007." I'd imagine you are spot on with your comment :wink:

I reckon if it gets to the point where all Hibs fans chant Pat Fenlons name Butchers time would be well and truly up.

NORTHERNHIBBY
09-04-2014, 04:06 PM
I reckon if it gets to the point where all Hibs fans chant Pat Fenlons name Butchers time would be well and truly up.

And when we all start chanting, " One Rod Petrie", it's time up for us all.