PDA

View Full Version : Taken from Kickback

linlithgowhibbie
08-04-2014, 08:07 PM
Wait - so we could very possibly be in the same division next year, where we will have no debt vs their "mortgage", where we will sell more season tickets, we will have £1.5m plus per annum in tax free subsidy, we have a better, cheaper, less bloated with utterly rank players squad.., surely their must be some mistake... http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png

This taken from a KB poster called Kingantti. Give me some of what he is on please!!!!!:tbgwa:

GreenArmyyy!
08-04-2014, 08:08 PM
That's cheered me right up! They will never learn.

Hibernia&Alba
08-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Is that a 'Hobo' ripping the pish?

LancsHibs
08-04-2014, 08:13 PM
IF we were to go down and IF they survive then yes as it stands they would sell more ST's than us and ***** as they are I would take their players over ours right now.

Bostonhibby
08-04-2014, 08:15 PM
Did they mention the football debt or paying off budgie? Assuming those pesky shares are ever released.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-04-2014, 08:15 PM
IF we were to go down and IF they survive then yes as it stands they would sell more ST's than us and ***** as they are I would take their players over ours right now.

They will probably sell more ST's than us anyway.

Stax
08-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Wait - so we could very possibly be in the same division next year, where we will have no debt vs their "mortgage", where we will sell more season tickets, we will have £1.5m plus per annum in tax free subsidy, we have a better, cheaper, less bloated with utterly rank players squad.., surely their must be some mistake... http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png

This taken from a KB poster called Kingantti. Give me some of what he is on please!!!!!:tbgwa:
:lolyam:They really are the team that just keeps giving..

Bostonhibby
08-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Or how about our assets substantially exceeding our liabilities and we can actually pay them?

And not a mention of the cost of maintaining and repairing the wongadome-sits squarely in the financial liability column if they get to keep it. Maybe they will just borrow more money from themselves or bump a few more businesses and charities then go "debt free" again. Absolutely no shame.

rcarter1
08-04-2014, 08:26 PM

Am I missing something? The rest is not far off the truth, but has he missed out a crumbling expensive stadium?

matty_f
08-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Top tip: don't read kickback.

Learned that a few years back and have to say you will feel significantly better if you don't subject yourself to those ****wits.

Bishop Hibee
08-04-2014, 08:28 PM
They will probably sell more ST's than us anyway.

Not if they are a newco playing in the fourth tier playing at Livi or Dunfy.

lord bunberry
08-04-2014, 08:43 PM
What about the fact that they will get much less money from the league as they've been relegated.

Bostonhibby
08-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Oh ,and its unlikely the "tax free" income will be classed as tax free either - they never were good at paying tax though to be fair - maybe one of our experts could confirm this or otherwise.

Jonnyboy
08-04-2014, 08:57 PM

Learned that a few years back and have to say you will feel significantly better if you don't subject yourself to those ****wits.

Correct. All you'll see is threads ripping into Hibs. A bit like here at times :wink:

Albion Hibs
08-04-2014, 09:01 PM
Oh ,and its unlikely the "tax free" income will be classed as tax free either - they never were good at paying tax though to be fair - maybe one of our experts could confirm this or otherwise.

Is it not the case where if a business makes a loss they can off-set future tax liability against it? Not an expert by any stretch and it certainly does not seem morally right...but that will mean nothing to them!

Bostonhibby
08-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Is it not the case where if a business makes a loss they can off-set future tax liability against it? Not an expert by any stretch and it certainly does not seem morally right...but that will mean nothing to them!

Sure it came up on the big thread - will check.

Scouse Hibee
08-04-2014, 10:36 PM
Just had to have a look, it's hilarious across there they just don't get it do they! All drooling into their Hibs comfort blankets as usual without the slightest grasp of reality :faf:

The collective name for Bellends................................Kickbacker s.

The Sea-gull
09-04-2014, 06:20 AM
Correct. All you'll see is threads ripping into Hibs. A bit like here at times :wink:

Don't know what you are expecting on here just now Jonnyboy; there is a lot to rip Hibs about just now and not much to praise. I know some posters don't like it but folk are angry and this provides an outlet to express this anger.

Weststandwanab
09-04-2014, 06:29 AM
Oh ,and its unlikely the "tax free" income will be classed as tax free either - they never were good at paying tax though to be fair - maybe one of our experts could confirm this or otherwise. If the Donations are regular they will be deemed income and subject to V.A.T. and Corporation Tax.

Is it not the case where if a business makes a loss they can off-set future tax liability against it? Not an expert by any stretch and it certainly does not seem morally right...but that will mean nothing to them!Future taxable income can be carried back against taxable losses

jacomo
09-04-2014, 01:37 PM

Very sound advice. It will only give you headaches.

Liam_Hibs
09-04-2014, 01:41 PM

The part in bold - I think you meant roaster! :greengrin

McSwanky
09-04-2014, 01:44 PM
Just had to have a look, it's hilarious across there they just don't get it do they! All drooling into their Hibs comfort blankets as usual without the slightest grasp of reality :faf:

The collective name for Bellends................................Kickbacker s.

:agree: A kickback of bellends. I just looked it up.

Hibercelona
09-04-2014, 01:47 PM

Just replace "Hibs" with "Hearts" and you have this place.

jacomo
09-04-2014, 02:34 PM

You are a little ray of sunshine aren't you?

matty_f
09-04-2014, 02:39 PM

And yet you keep coming back, go figure.

Hank Schrader
09-04-2014, 02:46 PM

12,287 posts on a football discussion forum, the vast majority of those being faeces.

You need to get out more I think.

Phil D. Rolls
09-04-2014, 02:46 PM

We know, you told us!

Mikey
09-04-2014, 02:47 PM
It's just constant, isn't it. You would think we didn't know the team was rubbish and we need it rammed down our throats at every opportunity.

Mikey
09-04-2014, 02:47 PM
We know, you told us!

You need this........

:tub4:

:wink:

Phil D. Rolls
09-04-2014, 04:23 PM
It's just constant, isn't it. You would think we didn't know the team was rubbish and we need it rammed down our throats at every opportunity.

Just seems hell bent in making as many people miserable as possible. :agree:

Hes gone beyond the team and has started being negative about the message board.

You need this........

:tub4:

:wink:

thats the fellow, thought I'd seen it somewhere.

stevenhibs
09-04-2014, 04:30 PM

You should be able to "like" comments like this.

Stevenhibs like this.

silverhibee
09-04-2014, 04:32 PM

:agree:

Really is a horrible place.

hibees 7062
09-04-2014, 06:21 PM
None of us would want our good name to be attacked by others without good reason; it's only fair that we accept that others are entitled to the same standard of treatment as we are."

Northernhibee
09-04-2014, 06:28 PM
One of their arsewarblers the other day was saying that they're too big a team to stay in the Championship.

True! Enjoy League One in fifteen months time :aok:

Scouse Hibee
09-04-2014, 08:40 PM

Far from it, we know how bad we are, nowhere near the same amount of people making light of our situation. Can't find anyone like you over there either!

hibees 7062
13-04-2014, 08:30 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 2h (http://www.hibs.net/JKBmeltdown/status/455410671459778560)If I was UKIO's creditors I wouldn't tell anyone when the meeting was in case some Hobo or other idiot tried to derail it

They might want to tell BDO

JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 3 hrs (http://www.hibs.net/JKBmeltdown/status/455403525322059776)
In we don't achieve a cva though, there will be no tynecastle, hmfc, history or crest etc. that will all die

At last

JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 8 hrs (http://www.hibs.net/JKBmeltdown/status/455320430858219520)
We're going bust. I'm sure of it

Aha , we told you