PDA

View Full Version : Something to be proud of last night

down-the-slope
08-04-2014, 12:59 PM
The 10 minute HT 'shoot in' last night was the best entertainment I have seen at ER this season. Brilliant to see more of the community work of the Club, and the joy and pride of these Disabled Adults being out on the turf wearing their Hibs kit with pride and a some of the most exuberant celebrations of scoring you are every likely to see.....and boy did they seem to know how to play to the crowd .....:not worth

S4uzee
08-04-2014, 01:06 PM
The 10 minute HT 'shoot in' last night was the best entertainment I have seen at ER this season. Brilliant to see more of the community work of the Club, and the joy and pride of these Disabled Adults being out on the turf wearing their Hibs kit with pride and a some of the most exuberant celebrations of scoring you are every likely to see.....and boy did they seem to know how to play to the crowd .....:not worth
It was absolutely brilliant. More passion shown by them than the team all season. Got me up for the second half until the team came out

southsider
08-04-2014, 02:28 PM
If some of the cash that Suzy raises goes in that direction then that makes me real proud to be able to help a wee bit. These guys were great.