PDA

View Full Version : Now is not the time....

Gordy M
08-04-2014, 12:24 PM
Guys/gals we now have threads running with petrie out, butcher out, players have chucked it, along with MM being disciplined and STF should sell up. Im sure all these threads have the best interest of hibs at heart but i dont think now is the time. We have five huge games coming up and we need to make sure we are not in the play off. These other things can be discussed after we are hopefully safe and tbh i think it gives more credence to the arguments when we are not coming off the back of defeats. Nothing is gonna change between now and the end of the season so lets get behind the team and management and put these issues to one side until the summer!!

dangermouse
08-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Guys/gals we now have threads running with petrie out, butcher out, players have chucked it, along with MM being disciplined and STF should sell up. Im sure all these threads have the best interest of hibs at heart but i dont think now is the time. We have five huge games coming up and we need to make sure we are not in the play off. These other things can be discussed after we are hopefully safe and tbh i think it gives more credence to the arguments when we are not coming off the back of defeats. Nothing is gonna change between now and the end of the season so lets get behind the team and management and put these issues to one side until the summer!!

Well said. As disappointing as last night was, Terry has almost a fortnight to sort this out. With a good backing at St Mirren I believe the players will give us the result we need. We have performed better away from home (PBS being the exception) probably due to the backing from the fans rather than the bile that emanates from the stands at Easter Road at the moment.

silverhibee
08-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Well said. As disappointing as last night was, Terry has almost a fortnight to sort this out. With a good backing at St Mirren I believe the players will give us the result we need. We have performed better away from home (PBS being the exception) probably due to the backing from the fans rather than the bile that emanates from the stands at Easter Road at the moment.

Is this true though, the games i have went to have been as bad as anything on show at ER.