PDA

View Full Version : We need a huge and noisy support in Paisley (merged)

Pages : [1] 2

Pretty Boy
08-04-2014, 09:27 AM
The game against St Mirren is massive for us and we as fans have a part to play. We have to be up for it and drag the players we have across the finishing line.

I'm as disillusioned as anyone about our current situation, from boardroom to pitch we are a mess. However I support the club as an institution, not as a collection of individuals. Relegation would be a disaster for us and we can do our bit to help avoid it.

This isn't a dig at the fans. Imo the majority of the Hibs support has been superb the last few years. ST sales have held up and we still pull numbers when we really need them. A week on Saturday we need to put personal feelings aside and get right behind the team and club, there is a whole summer for a post mortem so let's help the players get the result we need and go from there. Get along, make a noise, help fill the away stand and keep with the team so we can start next season in the right league.

Monts
08-04-2014, 09:31 AM
100% agree

Hermit Crab
08-04-2014, 09:31 AM
The game against St Mirren is massive for us and we as fans have a part to play. We have to be up for it and drag the players we have across the finishing line.

I'm as disillusioned as anyone about our current situation, from boardroom to pitch we are a mess. However I support the club as an institution, not as a collection of individuals. Relegation would be a disaster for us and we can do our bit to help avoid it.

This isn't a dig at the fans. Imo the majority of the Hibs support has been superb the last few years. ST sales have held up and we still pull numbers when we really need them. A week on Saturday we need to put personal feelings aside and get right behind the team and club, there is a whole summer for a post mortem so let's help the players get the result we need and go from there. Get along, make a noise, help fill the away stand and keep with the team so we can start next season in the right league.

I'm not going. Too late for me to get time off work due to the split unable to organise things in advance. St mirren have more fight than us IMO. We will get nothing there if he persists in hoof ball to an isolated Collins.

Islington Hibs
08-04-2014, 09:34 AM
100% agree.

While the Championship may actually be more fun (given an average Rangers and Hearts) as well as probably Dunfermline and good trips to Raith etc it would be a hard league to get out of and cost Hibs very dear in the long term.

Despite our dreadful run we are still 4 points ahead and surely we can pick up another 4 or 5 points this season to see us safe. Saturday is a big one.:flag:

Hibs07p
08-04-2014, 09:47 AM
What we need is for the team to turn up, roll up their sleeves and put in a shift, and get a point at the very least.

GGTTH

Hibernia&Alba
08-04-2014, 10:06 AM
A very good OP. We can get anything off our chests we want on here, but when it coms to the games the team will need our support. We must ensure survival then we discuss the future all we like. It's getting very serious now: we've been sucked into the relegation mire.

DH1875
08-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Anyone think there could be problems getting a ticket for the game? Would like to think we'd take a couple of thousand through for this but know we don't get that many tickets. Biggest game of the season and will be piss poor if we only take the usual 5/600.

jakeshibs
08-04-2014, 11:38 AM

well said !!! 100% agree!

spike220
08-04-2014, 11:47 AM

:top marks

GreenCastle
08-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Let's take a large following through and keep reminding Butcher and the players that we are still here and doing our part to get us out this mess.

We all have varying opinions as we are entitled to but the fans will always be here longer than the players / Butcher / Board!

As fans we deserve more 100% ..but a noisy support in Paisley will possibly inspire some players to perform and grind a result out.

I know I am going plus 4 others.

Before anyone says the players don't perform in crowds - it's time that changed or we will always bottle it!

Huge game!! Everyone in the league wants us down - let's make sure we stay up.

Juice-Terry
08-04-2014, 02:46 PM
Hear hear! (Not sure about everyone else wanting us down though.)

GreenCastle
08-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Hear hear! (Not sure about everyone else wanting us down though.)

Every fan I've spoke to thinks it would be hilarious if Hibs and Hearts (R) went down!

How many do St Mirren usually give us? Would expect us to fill behind the goal and part of side stand.

Mathias Jack
08-04-2014, 02:54 PM
Listened to TB's post match interview (don't know why) and he said something about 'everyone has to get behind us' or words to that effect.

To encourage us to make the trip to St Midden, the club should put on some buses. It won't happen, but would be a nice token gesture... :agree:

GreenCastle
08-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Can't see any prices / ticket info on main site yet?

leggeto
08-04-2014, 03:03 PM
100% agree,we are in a dogfight now and it starts at st mirren

Pete
08-04-2014, 03:07 PM

Let's play our part in getting this lot over the finish line. Only then can the weight be lifted and the rebuilding begin.

Mathias Jack
08-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Can't see any prices / ticket info on main site yet?

Found this on St Mirren's page, they have their tickets on sale for the game. Strange why we don't...

Match Day Ticket Prices for SPFL (Scottish Professional Football League) Games - 2013-2014
All games at St Mirren Park are ‘all-ticket’.
Tickets can be purchased over the counter at the St Mirren Ticket Office (see this week’s opening hours above) or from the Online Ticket Shop (https://www.smfctickets.co.uk/) which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Ticket prices for Season 2013-2014 are as follows:

North Stand (Away Fans)
Adult – £20
OAP (over 65) – £10
Child (Under 18) – £10
Child (Under 12) – £5
Wheelchair User – £10#
Carer – FREE

Pete
08-04-2014, 03:13 PM
Found this on St Mirren's page, they have their tickets on sale for the game. Strange why we don't...

Match Day Ticket Prices for SPFL (Scottish Professional Football League) Games - 2013-2014
Tickets can be purchased over the counter at the St Mirren Ticket Office (see this week’s opening hours above) or from the Online Ticket Shop (https://www.smfctickets.co.uk/) which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

North Stand (Away Fans)
Adult – £20
OAP (over 65) – £10
Child (Under 18) – £10
Child (Under 12) – £5
Wheelchair User – £10#
Carer – FREE

I'm a caring sort. Do I get in for nowt?

GreenCastle
08-04-2014, 03:15 PM

North Stand (Away Fans)
Adult – £20
OAP (over 65) – £10
Child (Under 18) – £10
Child (Under 12) – £5
Wheelchair User – £10#
Carer – FREE

Thanks - maybe Hibs don't want any fans there ;)

So do you need tickets or pay at gate / POD ?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-04-2014, 03:21 PM

North Stand (Away Fans)
Adult – £20
OAP (over 65) – £10
Child (Under 18) – £10
Child (Under 12) – £5
Wheelchair User – £10#
Carer – FREE

We all care so we will get in for nowt? :greengrin

Mathias Jack
08-04-2014, 03:23 PM
Thanks - maybe Hibs don't want any fans there ;)

So do you need tickets or pay at gate / POD ?

Aye, maybe they don't!

Their games are all ticket, just have to wait for the club to get their finger out and get them on sale.

Mathias Jack
08-04-2014, 03:24 PM
We all care so we will get in for nowt? :greengrin

For the dire performances we've had to endure recently, I think we should! :agree:

Leithenhibby
08-04-2014, 03:31 PM

!00% :agree:

We are supporters, so lets support. :wink: GGTTH

IFONLY
08-04-2014, 03:38 PM
Aye, maybe they don't!

Their games are all ticket, just have to wait for the club to get their finger out and get them on sale.

Tickets are on sale outside the ground on match days

Phil D. Rolls
08-04-2014, 04:35 PM
Can't help thinking about Starks Park in 1997. I just have an overwhelming feeling of being doomed, those players have shot it, and we don't have a Darren Jackson to carry us.

IWasThere2016
08-04-2014, 04:40 PM

I'm looking into going :flag:

But we CANNOT go with Collins up front on his own and spend the game launching the ball at him. TB can call for support but he also must give something .. and he should give on two upfront and KT back in the starting XI. Both are no-brainers!

GreenCastle
08-04-2014, 04:46 PM
Hibs staff wages next week to pay for tickets as a good will gesture?

Free bus for any season ticket renewals from now ? (Cue mini bus jokes )...

VivaHiberña
08-04-2014, 04:52 PM
Hang on. So can I turn up on the Saturday and buy a ticket then? Daft I know but this 'all ticket' chat is making me think I should maybe check.

Twa Cairpets
08-04-2014, 05:01 PM
To hell with all the ecstatic outpourings of wretchedness of some on this forum.
I'm going to go to St Mirren, support Hibs, and try to do something positive to make the experience of watching as good as it can be.
Players, managers and chief execs are passing players in being a Hibby. The only true constants of any football club are the fans.
I'm f****d if present problems are going to detract from 40 years of being a supporter through good times and bad.

'Mon the Hibs

Dashing Bob S
08-04-2014, 05:05 PM
To hell with all the ecstatic outpourings of wretchedness of some on this forum.
I'm going to go to St Mirren, support Hibs, and try to do something positive to make the experience of watching as good as it can be.
Players, managers and chief execs are passing players in being a Hibby. The only true constants of any football club are the fans.
I'm f****d if present problems are going to detract from 40 years of being a supporter through good times and bad.

'Mon the Hibs

Get in there Spartacus, son! I'm with you. Anybody else?

SlickShoes
08-04-2014, 05:05 PM
I'm thinking about going too, this is it, the classic 6 pointer, do or die. I really think it will keep us up with a win or resign us to this fatal slide. I can give it one last go if they don't turn up once again my support for the rest of the season will be non existent.

I can't handle many more of these games!

eggbamyasi
08-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Im with you guy , Im going .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Leithenhibby
08-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Get in there Spartacus, son! I'm with you. Anybody else?

I'm a supporter, so it's only right that I "Support" them GGTTH :wink:

One Day Soon
08-04-2014, 05:08 PM

'Mon the Hibs

That isn't very rational TC. It is an almost (almost) faith driven reaction.

Hermit Crab
08-04-2014, 05:08 PM
I can't secure suitable time off from work so I'm out unfortunately. :boo hoo:

Kato
08-04-2014, 05:14 PM
support Hibs

You sound mental. Something we could do with a hell of a lot more of. The missing ingredient when it comes down to it is everything to do with Hibs has been lacking "Mental" for quite a while, replaced with "safe" and "sensible". "We're the safe, sensible Hibees, baby, we've got class..." doesn't strike fear into our opponents and doesn't scan anyway. Going to Paisley to support Hibs is mental, I'm in.

#moremental

Hibercelona
08-04-2014, 05:35 PM
Wasn't going to bother, but might make the trip to this one afterall. If getting right behind the team and showing them as much positive support as possible won't work, then nothing will.

My_Wife_Camille
08-04-2014, 05:42 PM

'Mon the Hibs
Best post:flag:

Twa Cairpets
08-04-2014, 09:18 PM
That isn't very rational TC. It is an almost (almost) faith driven reaction.
That's what it's come to ODS. Hibs f****** with my logical mojo. Dark days indeed.:greengrin

edinburghhibee
08-04-2014, 10:05 PM
The game against St Mirren is massive for us and we as fans have a part to play. We have to be up for it and drag the players we have across the finishing line. I'm as disillusioned as anyone about our current situation, from boardroom to pitch we are a mess. However I support the club as an institution, not as a collection of individuals. Relegation would be a disaster for us and we can do our bit to help avoid it. This isn't a dig at the fans. Imo the majority of the Hibs support has been superb the last few years. ST sales have held up and we still pull numbers when we really need them. A week on Saturday we need to put personal feelings aside and get right behind the team and club, there is a whole summer for a post mortem so let's help the players get the result we need and go from there. Get along, make a noise, help fill the away stand and keep with the team so we can start next season in the right league.

Sorry PB but we all turned up to the derby and that bunch of "players" bottled it. I have zero confidence in any member of that team standing up and being counted when the going gets tough.

Saints have two Thompson and Goodwin, I'll be praying we win but I can see another game where hibs just don't turn up.

macca70
08-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Would be a nice touch from the club to put on free buses, that would get an extra few hundred along. They've done some good work on the season ticket incentives.

Dunno what that would cost the club though, would defo be worth it in the long run though as relegation will cost the club a hell of a lot more.

LancsHibs
08-04-2014, 10:28 PM

'Mon the Hibs

Good on ya, that's the spirit:aok:

Bronson
08-04-2014, 10:36 PM
If I can get it off work, I'll be there.

Chuck Rhoades
09-04-2014, 05:30 AM
Good post. Hopefully a lot noisier than our previous trip this season. Unfortunately St Mirren do not allow the drum into their ground.

Onion
09-04-2014, 06:56 AM
Hibs should be running free buses to that match, to encourage as big a travelling support as possible. Or might Petrie need the money for something else ?

we are hibs
09-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Il be there and giving the team my support (even though they probably don't deserve anyone's support after this season) but we have to pull together now and give it a right good go, 5 points would see us safe IMO so let's do this hibs and let's get back this siege mentality of shooting at every available opportunity and score some goals GGTTH

rcarter1
09-04-2014, 08:13 AM

'Mon the Hibs

And it was so that the legions followed to secure a decisive victory#true

allezsauzee
09-04-2014, 09:54 AM
I'll be there. Regardless of what we think of the current crop of players, we need to get right behind in them in the next few weeks to make sure we stay clear of that play off. The biggest advantage we have over the other teams we are battling against is our supporters, in terms of numbers and noise. Lets use that advantage to the full!!! :tbgwa:

Mathias Jack
09-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Confirmation this morning, tickets on sale for ST's til Sunday. General sale starts on Monday...GGTTH :flag:

Scottish Premiership
St Mirren v Hibernian
Saturday 19th April 2014
Away - Kick Off 3pm
St Mirren Park
Pre- Ticket Sales
Tickets for this match are on sale to Season Ticket Members until Sunday 13th April . General sale from Monday 14th April.
Tickets can be purchased online (http://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc) or in person during opening times at the Ticket Office. Alternatively by telephoning the call centre on 0844 844 1875 option 1.
Please note a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket by telephone only, applicable to adults and concessions will be charged. No booking fees for booking online
Prices:
Adult: £20
Concession: £10 (Over 65, 13-17 year old and Full- time students with valid ID)
Age 12 & Under: £5
Disabled Supporters:
There are limited Wheelchair and Ambulant spaces available Priced - £10 a pair.
Please contact the Disabled Supporters' Helpline directly on 0131 656 7066, or visit the Ticket Office in person.

WHAM
09-04-2014, 10:06 AM
You sound mental. Something we could do with a hell of a lot more of. The missing ingredient when it comes down to it is everything to do with Hibs has been lacking "Mental" for quite a while, replaced with "safe" and "sensible". "We're the safe, sensible Hibees, baby, we've got class..." doesn't strike fear into our opponents and doesn't scan anyway. Going to Paisley to support Hibs is mental, I'm in.

#moremental

Couldn't agree more.

"We will fight wherever we will be cos we are the mental HFC!"

#letstrashtheplace :wink:

kaimendhibs
09-04-2014, 11:36 AM
See you all there

Sent from my iphone

GreenCastle
09-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Looking forward to this one strangely.

I would urge all who can go attend - really not far away from those in Edinburgh and picking up 3 points would be massive.

Support the club and keep us safe!

steviek
09-04-2014, 12:17 PM
5 tickets bought.

ALF TUPPER
09-04-2014, 12:38 PM
I'm a caring sort. Do I get in for nowt?

i care . Can i get in for nuthin too ?? :wink:

Keith_M
09-04-2014, 12:47 PM
I disagree with the OP. I've considered the occassions where Hibs have had a large support and there's evidence to prove that it's detrimental to the team performance.

Hibs generally have a larger support than the opposition at ER - Result: Four home league wins since 1st January last year.

Cup final v Them & Cup Final v Celtc, both a large AND noisy support - Result: humped in both matches.

For the sake of our fight against the Play Off spot, I beg everyone possible to stay at home. I'll be doing my bit by hiding under the kitchen table with my eyes closed and my fingers in my ears saying 'la-la-la-la' until the game's over. But then, I'm an über fan :wink:

Dashing Bob S
09-04-2014, 12:47 PM
I'm loving this thread. I will not only attend every game post-split but use it as a flimsy excuse to replenish my vast wardrobe. Harvey Nicks beckons - let the TOO WELL DRESSED FOR RELEGATION party commence!

ehf
09-04-2014, 12:59 PM
We took circa 8,000 to East End Park for the "relegation decider" against Dunfermline in 1998, IIRC. Can't see anything like that number going to St Mirren, but hopefully we'll take 2,000 or so.

Keith_M
09-04-2014, 01:04 PM
We took circa 8,000 to East End Park for the "relegation decider" against Dunfermline in 1998, IIRC. Can't see anything like that number going to St Mirren, but hopefully we'll take 2,000 or so.

And we still got relegated, which supports my previous comment.

#stayawayforthehibees

steviek
09-04-2014, 02:09 PM

The stadium has a total seating capacity of 8,023 which is split up as follows:

Main Stand: 2,220
West Stand: 2,516
South Stand: 1,633
North Stand (away support): 1,654

most we can take is 1654

Billy Whizz
09-04-2014, 02:11 PM

most we can take is 1654
I would suggest that anyone intending going to this get your tickets soon.

madhibby
09-04-2014, 02:43 PM
I live in Glasgow and am confident that will be able to get a ticket in Paisley on the day of the game. Have been able to do that for the Hibs end for the last few games. There is a separate window where tickets can be bought, quite close and part of the stand.

if there was a large sale of Hibs tickets they could also probably make available 1/3 of stand down the side rather than behind the goals. That has been done before for Hibs visits (although I remember it wasn't used)

mutley
09-04-2014, 03:24 PM
I've been mulling this one over, but looks like me +1 will be there. If this thread is anything to go by, we could have a good crowd going through. We MUST be due a win, MUST be.GGTTH

silverhibee
09-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Need to bring the flares and fire crackers for this one :greengrin frazeHFC. Haymaker jonty

jakeshibs
09-04-2014, 03:38 PM
time to dig in and drag this team over the finish line, mon the hibs lets stick together get all your friends the team needs us!

Haymaker
09-04-2014, 03:47 PM
Need to bring the flares and fire crackers for this one :greengrin @frazeHFC (http://www.hibs.net/member.php?u=11885). @Haymaker (http://www.hibs.net/member.php?u=8391) @jonty (http://www.hibs.net/member.php?u=1875)

defo @silverhibiee :agree:

Seveno
09-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Bought my ticket this afternoon. :flag:

Borderhibbie76
09-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Getting 2 tickets 2moro...This is our cup final for this year. ..3 points a must!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Broken Gnome
09-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Last time I bought a pre-ticket to beat a big support was Dunfermline 3-2 in 2012. They'd locked the doors on the stand before I'd even arrived, fat lot of good it does if more turn up than they're expecting.

Best buying in advance.

marinello59
10-04-2014, 08:22 AM
I'm not risking pay at the gate for this one, that's 4 tickets bought.

:flag::hibees:flag:

marinello59
10-04-2014, 08:24 AM
Good post. Hopefully a lot noisier than our previous trip this season. Unfortunately St Mirren do not allow the drum into their ground.

You'll just have to stand down the front and conduct some foot stamping etc then.:thumbsup:

Capt Mainwaring
10-04-2014, 09:59 AM
We all piled out of the stadium on Monday totally pissed off and bemoaning the performance and result

Then someone pipes up "who's for Paisley then" and to a man and woman the hands went up. Too right were going - massive backing needed to spur the team on

dangermouse
10-04-2014, 10:47 AM
That's two tickets bought :greengrin

killie-hibby
10-04-2014, 11:28 AM

Wont hold my breath waiting for St Mirren being slated by the media as we were, for banning the Motherwell drum. BTW anyone know if Motherwell fans boycott StM/or blow whistles in Paisley.

hunter1875
10-04-2014, 11:51 AM
2 tickets purchased just now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mutley
10-04-2014, 12:37 PM
I'm not risking pay at the gate for this one, that's 4 tickets bought. :flag::hibees:flag:Same here, that's 2 tickets bought today

Dashing Bob S
10-04-2014, 12:47 PM
This is fun! A bloody good relegation scrap, when we could have been stuck in the boring 6th place doldrums. Thank you Mr Petrie!

silverhibee
10-04-2014, 12:53 PM
This is fun! A bloody good relegation scrap, when we could have been stuck in the boring 6th place doldrums. Thank you Mr Petrie!

All part of the 5 year rolling plan.

GORDONSMITH7
10-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Hibs should be running free buses to that match, to encourage as big a travelling support as possible. Or might Petrie need the money for something else ?

At a HFC Working Together group meeting last night, at which a wide range of Hibernian Supporters groups were present, Steven McPhillips of St. Patrick's Branch proposed that the Chairperson should e-mail Hibs requesting that they give serious consideration to providing free transport to the St. Mirren game. Passed unanimously.
The cost of providing free transport when stacked up against the cost of failure.............

Hibs could do it 30 years ago in a similar situation against Dumbarton, I was on a free bus, so why not now.........? Ross County are doing it against the Merricks.

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7
10-04-2014, 01:24 PM
At a HFC Working Together group meeting last night, at which a wide range of Hibernian Supporters groups were present, Steven McPhillips of St. Patrick's Branch proposed that the Chairperson should e-mail Hibs requesting that they give serious consideration to providing free transport to the St. Mirren game. Passed unanimously.
The cost of providing free transport when stacked up against the cost of failure.............

Hibs could do it 30 years ago in a similar situation against Dumbarton, I was on a free bus, so why not now.........? Ross County are doing it against the Merricks.

BIG G

That should include paying for regular, never miss a game, Supporters buses like Carlton, Southern/Central and The Four in Hand.

BIG G

DarrenSQH
10-04-2014, 01:27 PM
3 Tickets Bought.

Dont think I have ever bought a ticket for St Mirren before. Normally get them there but that wee ticket office could be very busy.

Hope we pack the place out.

erin go bragh
10-04-2014, 01:30 PM

BIG G
30 years ago !!! Remember it well GS( but not the scorers , lol)Old Boghead was rocking . Flags everywhere . We won 2-0 if my memory is correct . Brian Rice scored one but im getting flasbacks of jukebox Durie scoring 2 there also ( think that was an earlier game ) the guy selling flags must have made a fortune .

Ggtth

erin go bragh
10-04-2014, 02:17 PM

Did we not score a 90 min goal to get a 2-2 draw in that game . I can remember our keeper coming up for a corner and Brian Welsh i think scored with a header . there were thousands of Hibs fans in the ground a good 40 mins before the game started , as i remember the players warming up and Kevin Harper tripped himself up running , quick as a flash a guy in our end shouted PENALTY. !! Has to be one of the funniest things ive came across at the football .
Thinking of getting tickets for this game but dont fancy taking the car . Any buses leaving or going through Midlothian ( Dalkeith)

Ggtth

DarrenSQH
10-04-2014, 02:32 PM
Did we not score a 90 min goal to get a 2-2 draw in that game . I can remember our keeper coming up for a corner and Brian Welsh i think scored with a header . there were thousands of Hibs fans in the ground a good 40 mins before the game started , as i remember the players warming up and Kevin Harper tripped himself up running , quick as a flash a guy in our end shouted PENALTY. !! Has to be one of the funniest things ive came across at the football .
Thinking of getting tickets for this game but dont fancy taking the car . Any buses leaving or going through Midlothian ( Dalkeith)

Ggtth

It was 1-1 that day i think.

I was in the main stand as the terracing behind the goal was packed.

GreenCastle
10-04-2014, 03:02 PM
5 tickets bought - I have been told they are selling well - away end is going to be noisy! :top marks

edinburghhibee
10-04-2014, 03:06 PM
5 tickets bought - I have been told they are selling well - away end is going to be noisy! :top marks

Oh no, our cherubs don't like big crowds!!! Can we arrange a game of silence from the away end like Roma/lazio did a few years ago????

Billy Whizz
10-04-2014, 03:08 PM

And pretty full by the sounds of it

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-04-2014, 03:24 PM

most we can take is 1654

Not necessarily. When Celtic are at St Midden, they get the full away stand and about a quarter of the other stand. Theres every chance we might get that aswell:agree:

Pretty Boy
10-04-2014, 03:26 PM

Ggtth

1-1.

Grant Brebener OG and a Bryan Welsh equaliser.

I remember being in the queue for the terracing about half 12, getting in about 1ish and it being totally mobbed by 2.

Www1875hfc
10-04-2014, 03:28 PM
5 Tickets bought. :aok:

Dashing Bob S
10-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Instead of noisey support, I'd like to see a nosey support. I would fit the supporters buses and cars with net curtains, which I would insist were constantly twitched, as we spied on the good people of Paisley.

Any other suggestions as to how we can be more nosey in Paisley on Saturday?

Sign Rudi Skacel?

Haymaker
10-04-2014, 03:57 PM
Need to bring the flares and fire crackers for this one :greengrin @frazeHFC (http://www.hibs.net/member.php?u=11885). @Haymaker (http://www.hibs.net/member.php?u=8391) @jonty (http://www.hibs.net/member.php?u=1875)

I can always bring my Vuvuzela silverhibee Hermit Crab

:wink:

Hermit Crab
10-04-2014, 03:59 PM
I can always bring my Vuvuzela @silverhibee (http://www.hibs.net/member.php?u=6703) @Hermit Crab (http://www.hibs.net/member.php?u=18495)

You our better learn to play it out your erchie Haymaker

Haymaker
10-04-2014, 04:00 PM
You our better learn to play it out your erchie @Haymaker (http://www.hibs.net/member.php?u=8391)

Nah, you're alright Hermit Crab

andrew70
10-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Got my ticket. Gonna book my train thro now as well. Is it Paisley St James or Gilmour street that's best to go to?

Pretty Boy
10-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Got my ticket. Gonna book my train thro now as well. Is it Paisley St James or Gilmour street that's best to go to?

St James is about 5 minutes walk to the ground.

hibee_nation
10-04-2014, 06:50 PM

St James is right next to the ground but no pubs. If you want a drink first get off at Gilmour Street and wander down to the game, 15 min walk. I will be in the Alamo for a pre match bevy. :party:

andrew70
10-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Thanks guys.

Aaron
12-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Apparently we have sold out our allocation and have requested more from St Mirren.........possibly getting more in the West Stand. Anyone know how many more we may get (if true)?

weecounty hibby
12-04-2014, 04:40 PM
I have been in many big and noisy Hibs crowds and mostly been let down. What we really need is our players to realise the situation we are in and to step up to the mark for once

weonlywon6-2
12-04-2014, 04:55 PM
Apparently we have sold out our allocation and have requested more from St Mirren.........possibly getting more in the West Stand. Anyone know how many more we may get (if true)?

i would be very surprised if this was the case,however stranger things ??

was at Butchers first game at st mirren and we had about 1200 there which just about filled the away end

Baldy Foghorn
12-04-2014, 05:06 PM

was at Butchers first game at st mirren and we had about 1200 there which just about filled the away end

Says on official site stand holds 1,600 tickets......(with a caveat saying they may sell out quickly)

Aaron
12-04-2014, 05:08 PM

It was apparently reported on Off The Ball today and posted on St Mirren forum.

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/38120-st-mirren-v-hibs-19414/page-4#entry1167990

Billy Whizz
12-04-2014, 05:09 PM

You can buy tickets online, so not sold out yet, but suspect its close to that.
Hibs maybe thinking its close to a sell out, and asking for a few more

weonlywon6-2
12-04-2014, 05:10 PM
Says on official site stand holds 1,600 tickets......(with a caveat saying they may sell out quickly)

so i see,went onto hibs site after my post, they seem confident??

i bought my tickets at the small outlet in the away stand the last time.

must say ,if theres an easier footie ground to get to i would like to know where, parked my car in the street outside the away end,went to the hot food stall and was served by very friendly staff,a good day out if anyone is thinking about going

DH1875
12-04-2014, 07:46 PM

We always come out for the big games though. Reckon we will have 2k at least there :thumbsup:.

One Day
12-04-2014, 09:01 PM
Here's hoping we sell out, and more. A large Hibs support and a result would make for a good day out. ggtth

Hermit Crab
13-04-2014, 08:35 AM
I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, I'm not guaranteed to get the day off so if I buy a ticket I might have to work and be stuck with a ticket I can't shift :boo hoo:

oneone73
13-04-2014, 03:22 PM
Just bought my ticket. Says it may be a restricted view, though - N2, G49. Anyone know how St Mirren Park rows are numbered? Would G be the seventh row??

marinello59
13-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Just bought my ticket. Says it may be a restricted view, though - N2, G49. Anyone know how St Mirren Park rows are numbered? Would G be the seventh row??

It won't be a restricted view, they give that warning for all tickets bought online.

oneone73
13-04-2014, 03:34 PM
It won't be a restricted view, they give that warning for all tickets bought online.

Ah, cheers

weecounty hibby
13-04-2014, 03:41 PM
As I've said earlier in the thread, what we really need are the players to get their fingers out of their *****. Just look at the two SC semi finals. The teams with the smallest support by some way won in the end, it's all about which group of players are better\want it more

weonlywon6-2
13-04-2014, 05:57 PM
As I've said earlier in the thread, what we really need are the players to get their fingers out of their *****. Just look at the two SC semi finals. The teams with the smallest support by some way won in the end, it's all about which group of players are better\want it more

very true but walking out and seeing a good support behind the team in a league game must boost the players surely

weecounty hibby
13-04-2014, 06:05 PM
very true but walking out and seeing a good support behind the team in a league game must boost the players surely

You would think so but the evidence with our bunch of inadequates is the exact opposite

oramhibee
13-04-2014, 06:12 PM
You would think so but the evidence with our bunch of inadequates is the exact opposite

We took big supports up to Dunfermline and down to Blackpool and won those games

paul_hfc3
13-04-2014, 06:36 PM
I've got to say Hibs fans have been fantastic these past few years especially the most recent years with poor results, we've turned up in fantastic numbers again and again for big matches and to add with the fans with brilliant atmosphere.

Hermit Crab
13-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Bought a ticket even though there's only a small chance I'll make the game. If I can't make it then so be it.

Hermit Crab
13-04-2014, 06:44 PM
We took big supports up to Dunfermline and down to Blackpool and won those games

We took a big support to tynie against the worst hearts team in history and got pumped.

Blackpool meant **** all all other than a bevy and a dash

oramhibee
13-04-2014, 06:54 PM
We took a big support to tynie against the worst hearts team in history and got pumped.

Blackpool meant **** all all other than a bevy and a dash

Fair enough about Blackpool and Hearts but we do generally do well with good away crowds- we beat Kilmarnock last year with an almost sold out away end!

Hermit Crab
13-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Fair enough about Blackpool and Hearts but we do generally do well with good away crowds- we beat Kilmarnock last year with an almost sold out away end!

Thats only one game though and it was a cup quarter final. Away following big or small the players need to buck up. Butchers first game away to st mirren we had a huge away following and drew 0-0 didn't we?

Seekyit
13-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Got my ticket. On a need-to-be-there basis.

Mon the Cabbage...

...WentToMowAnSPL
13-04-2014, 10:06 PM
Thats only one game though and it was a cup quarter final. Away following big or small the players need to buck up. Butchers first game away to st mirren we had a huge away following and drew 0-0 didn't we?

I'm on holiday in Perth and might wander through next weekend : how do I get tickets ?

Hermit Crab
13-04-2014, 10:37 PM
I'm on holiday in Perth and might wander through next weekend : how do I get tickets ?

Buy online. General sales starts Monday.

GreenCastle
14-04-2014, 07:00 AM
Buy online. General sales starts Monday.

Looks like they are selling well and we will have a good support through - hopefully more will buy and we can fill part of the side stand also.

This game is massive. Ok there have been plenty of times Hibs have left the fans down but there are times when the team have turned up and got a result with a large support watching.

The players need to adapt to playing with larger supports otherwise we will never win anything when it really matters.

Get yourself along to the game and show the players again what the club is all about!

SlickShoes
14-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Seems like it's almost sold out, I managed to get 2 tickets but it's telling me they are restricted view, I've been to this stadium 3 times now and can't for the life of me think of where the restricted view seats are?

Aaron
14-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Looks like it's sold out. I am getting this message when booking tickets:

None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Heisenberg
14-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Seems like it's almost sold out, I managed to get 2 tickets but it's telling me they are restricted view, I've been to this stadium 3 times now and can't for the life of me think of where the restricted view seats are?

My only guess would be in the middle directly behind the crossbar. Sat there once and couldn't see a thing in the middle of the park.

DarrenSQH
14-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Looks like it's sold out. I am getting this message when booking tickets:

None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly

Change the section from N2 to N4 and it works fine.

kirk1875
14-04-2014, 10:10 AM
I just managed to get two tickets in N4, so it's not sold out yet. Confident we will though!

Aaron
14-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Change the section from N2 to N4 and it works fine.

Thanks for the tip. Tickets booked.

SlickShoes
14-04-2014, 10:46 AM
My only guess would be in the middle directly behind the crossbar. Sat there once and couldn't see a thing in the middle of the park.

Just as well we are playing hoofball and missing out the midfield then, result!

NYHibby
14-04-2014, 10:52 AM
I just bought tickets in N4 and got row M. I would have thought there can't be that many more rows past M. There can't be more than 18 to 20 rows in the stand. So is N4 getting close to selling out?

It looks like we are selling tickets from the middle out. So N1 and N5 are left.

Seveno
14-04-2014, 12:14 PM

It has always said this when I have bought tickets online for whatever stadium. It's either an IT glitch or put there just in case.

trev the hat
14-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Just bought 2, seemed pretty tricky securing them on site but got them in end N2, row E. Must be very close to full that stand :aok:
Looking forward to this one :greengrin

Hibby91
14-04-2014, 05:05 PM
I just bought tickets in N4 and got row M. I would have thought there can't be that many more rows past M. There can't be more than 18 to 20 rows in the stand. So is N4 getting close to selling out?

It looks like we are selling tickets from the middle out. So N1 and N5 are left.
Got N3 row m first day they went on sale online looking like a good few sold i reckon

jakeshibs
14-04-2014, 08:58 PM
come on lets get right behind the team, sell this out, and drag the boys over the finish line, we all need to stick together!

Lmc2105
14-04-2014, 09:07 PM
We have a full bus heading through!! so good for me not going back this season :greengrin

Just booked Ross County off midweek to!! :flag:

Aaron
14-04-2014, 11:59 PM

Looks like N or O could be the maximum rows. Section N1 to to the left of the pic, N5 to the right.

California-Hibs
15-04-2014, 03:21 AM
Looks like N or O could be the maximum rows. Section N1 to to the left of the pic, N5 to the right.

Reminds me just how brutal a stadium it is!

CB_NO3
15-04-2014, 10:05 AM
Another 4 tickets purchased a few minutes ago. Section N4 Row F :thumbsup:

silverhibee
15-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Reminds me just how brutal a stadium it is!

Lego stadium.

Wighty76
15-04-2014, 12:20 PM
I'm just waiting on conformation of space on a supporters bus then I can grab tickets.

If there's any left. Must be close to a full house. Fingers crossed. :flag:

DarrenSQH
15-04-2014, 12:33 PM
I'm just waiting on conformation of space on a supporters bus then I can grab tickets.

Now selling section N5 online.

Dont think they have sold the first section yet and they normally dont sell tickets for the first few rows.

Billy Whizz
15-04-2014, 12:41 PM

Hibs website said they've sold hundreds so far, our stand holds over 1600. A bit to go then

RIP
15-04-2014, 12:59 PM
N5 108-110

N2-N4 sold out I wonder? 320 per section? 1100-1200 sold?

Taz_hibee
15-04-2014, 01:02 PM
I got last 2 tickets together at 1pm, TO waiting for more tickets for outside sections of the stand coming from St Mirren, say tickets are selling really well and expect to sell out

jakeshibs
15-04-2014, 01:19 PM
lets sell this out mon the Hibs

GreenCastle
15-04-2014, 03:02 PM
Good work everyone!

Make sure you grab your ticket if undecided.

A win will really ease the pressure and widen the gap with 4 games let to play.

DarrenSQH
15-04-2014, 03:22 PM
Great Idea from Hibs that if you go to St Mirren you get a free ticket for Partick. Should shift a few extra tickets i think.

Wakeyhibee
15-04-2014, 07:40 PM

Cheers for that, never been to the new ground, just got 2 for N5 row J so only wing sections left maybe?

Seveno
15-04-2014, 07:55 PM
Let's give the team our unconditional support. If we stay positive then it will help to dispel any nerves.

...WentToMowAnSPL
15-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Let's give the team our unconditional support. If we stay positive then it will help to dispel any nerves.

My first time to the new ground ... Any directions for those arriving by train ( Jump into a cab !)

NYHibby
15-04-2014, 08:55 PM
My first time to the new ground ... Any directions for those arriving by train ( Jump into a cab !)

You can see the stadium from Paisley St James station.

...WentToMowAnSPL
15-04-2014, 09:02 PM
You can see the stadium from Paisley St James station.

Thanks ! Really excited ( stupid me I should learn by now )

Aaron
15-04-2014, 09:11 PM

Decent info here. Best get off at the other station and walk if you want a few pre-match refreshments.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/scotland/st_mirren.htm

Scottiedog007
15-04-2014, 09:13 PM
I live in Elderslie about 5 minutes from their ground going to have to gamble I will get a ticket for Hibs end Saturday otherwise I will be sitting on my hands in the St Mirren end better start to practice my best west coast accent now !!!

Hermit Crab
15-04-2014, 09:18 PM
I live in Elderslie about 5 minutes from their ground going to have to gamble I will get a ticket for Hibs end Saturday otherwise I will be sitting on my hands in the St Mirren end better start to practice my best west coast accent now !!!

Buy it online now and get it sent first class post for an extra quid. I ordered one on Sunday and it arrived this morning.

sboothibs
15-04-2014, 09:44 PM
2 more tickets booked for me and the little laddie. Looking forward to a great, noisy Hibs away support.

NadeAteMyLunch!
15-04-2014, 10:48 PM
Even though I've been to their 'new' stadium a fair few times now, each time I see a picture of that stand it surprises me that it can hold 1,600. Looks like it should be able to fit about 75 punters and a few stewards. For folk going for the first time, there's literally only the bowling club for drinks unless you walk for miles

NadeAteMyLunch!
15-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Also, doesn't seem to be any real pattern behind ticket sales from what folk are saying? I got N2 at the weekend. Thought N1 and N5 would be last to be sold since they are the wing sections. Folk seem to have got N1 days ago though, I think?

MountcastleHibs
15-04-2014, 11:01 PM
Also, doesn't seem to be any real pattern behind ticket sales from what folk are saying? I got N2 at the weekend. Thought N1 and N5 would be last to be sold since they are the wing sections. Folk seem to have got N1 days ago though, I think?

I was N2 on Saturday.

Saorsa
15-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Anybody ken how ticket sales for this are? I said tae masel efter the Partick game that I wouldnae travel again this season but.....

GlasgowHibee
16-04-2014, 12:05 AM
Me and my eldest will be hitting Paisley for this one, where are people going to be heading before the game?

Feeling quietly confident about it too. :aok:

California-Hibs
16-04-2014, 04:22 AM
Great Idea from Hibs that if you go to St Mirren you get a free ticket for Partick. Should shift a few extra tickets i think.

Just heard about this, and it has to be said, that's fantastic for Hibs to do that! :top marks

Zondervan
16-04-2014, 07:40 AM
I will miss this game as off to Sunny Tenerife.

Last time I was there, Hibs played Airdrie in the QF of the Scottish cup.

Desperate to get updates, we met up with Johnny Douglas, a well-Kent Hibby who had a bar out there. We huddled round a transistor radio listening to what must have been Long-Wave Radio 2 with a few dodgy-looking ex-pats from England. The Hibs game was the featured Scottish match, so we got crackly updates every 15 minutes or so.

Needless to say, Hibs got a penalty, missed it, before Airdrie ran up the park to score and put us out!

Thankfully due to the Internet, Sky Sports and BBC Alba I will not need to rely on Long Wave radio for this game!

For all those going through, give them a cheer from me, and hopefully we get the 3 points.

GGTTH

Leithenhibby
16-04-2014, 05:45 PM
3 tickets bought this afternoon, with my free PT tickets included........ :aok:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-04-2014, 06:22 PM
See before the PT free tickets were announced, did anyone who bought a ticket for the STM game before then get a PT ticket aswell?

RIP
16-04-2014, 07:28 PM

3 spare seats in my car bud. Pm if interested

HUTCHYHIBBY
16-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Ordered my ticket this afternoon via First Class post, hope it arrives on Friday as I'll be out the house early doors on Saturday.

HUTCHYHIBBY
16-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Even though I've been to their 'new' stadium a fair few times now, each time I see a picture of that stand it surprises me that it can hold 1,600. Looks like it should be able to fit about 75 punters and a few stewards. For folk going for the first time, there's literally only the bowling club for drinks unless you walk for miles

If you are travelling by train you could break your journey @ Gilmour Street for pre-match pints. I'm sure off-peak day returns allow this, perhaps Hermit Crab can confirm.

NadeAteMyLunch!
16-04-2014, 08:20 PM
Cheers HH. We went by train last time but just hopping on the 4 in hand bus this time. I'm sure it's booked into the bowling club pre match

trev the hat
16-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Anybody ken how ticket sales for this are? I said tae masel efter the Partick game that I wouldnae travel again this season but.....

I struggled to get 2 together couple days ago DD, I'd be surprised if we don't sell out that stand by Fri.

weedgiehibbie
16-04-2014, 08:56 PM
If you are travelling by train you could break your journey @ Gilmour Street for pre-match pints. I'm sure off-peak day returns allow this, perhaps Hermit Crab can confirm.

:agree: Yup should'nt be a problem doing this, did it last time for Butcher's first game and planning it again on Saturday - train to Gilmour Street, couple of pints in The Last Post pub right at the station then hop back on the train to St James

Leithenhibby
16-04-2014, 09:12 PM
I struggled to get 2 together couple days ago DD, I'd be surprised if we don't sell out that stand by Fri.

I got 3 together today :wink:

Saorsa
16-04-2014, 09:17 PM
I struggled to get 2 together couple days ago DD, I'd be surprised if we don't sell out that stand by Fri.Nae matter, I cannae go now anyway, cheers for the reply though :aok:

stevejordan
16-04-2014, 10:09 PM
son has got me a ticket so going through to the match i think we will win not been for years to this place looking forward to the game big support behind the team.

SteveHFC
16-04-2014, 10:11 PM

Or go for pre-match pints in Glasgow before getting the train to St James :cb

boab1875
16-04-2014, 10:18 PM
not been away in a while but going to this one along with 4 others. a win for us will be huge

Amit
16-04-2014, 10:24 PM
Taking about support. This kid is class. I like his style!

http://youtu.be/fjfLiXLWZz8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
16-04-2014, 10:51 PM

Thats absolutely fine Hutchy. :aok:

Hibs at 2/1 is tempting also.

HUTCHYHIBBY
16-04-2014, 11:20 PM
Not too tempting for me! I'll just settle for the win.

cal-d hibs
17-04-2014, 08:59 AM
[QUOTE=Zondervan;3971261]I will miss this game as off to Sunny Tenerife.

Last time I was there, Hibs played Airdrie in the QF of the Scottish cup.

Desperate to get updates, we met up with Johnny Douglas, a well-Kent Hibby who had a bar out there. We huddled round a transistor radio listening to what must have been Long-Wave Radio 2 with a few dodgy-looking ex-pats from England. The Hibs game was the featured Scottish match, so we got crackly updates every 15 minutes or so.

Needless to say, Hibs got a penalty, missed it, before Airdrie ran up the park to score and put us out!

Thankfully due to the Internet, Sky Sports and BBC Alba I will not need to rely on Long Wave radio for this game!

For all those going through, give them a cheer from me, and hopefully we get the 3 points.

GGTTH[/QUO

Johnny Douglas, glorious leader of Captains Cabin:thumbsup:

GreenCastle
17-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Sold out yet?

IWasThere2016
17-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Sold out yet?

No - and I cannot seem to buy and collect from St Mirren :boo hoo:

madhibby
17-04-2014, 03:34 PM
I am intending to just turn up at the ground and buy tickets there for the Hibs end.

Hopefully wont be a problem. Usually Hibs put a message on their site (probably Friday) that tickets can be purchased at the ground.

IWasThere2016
17-04-2014, 03:35 PM
I am intending to just turn up at the ground and buy tickets there for the Hibs end.

Hopefully wont be a problem. Usually Hibs put a message on their site (probably Friday) that tickets can be purchased at the ground.

Looking like my only option also.

madhibby
17-04-2014, 03:38 PM
Looking like my only option also.

It's not so bad for me as I live in Glasgow.

Suppose if Hibs end was full could always go in St Mirren end!

GodisaHibee
17-04-2014, 03:38 PM
I'm going with two mates and my laddie.

We got 4 free Partick briefs so there's an additional two going to that game with us.

NOW is the time to get behind the team on the park.

...WentToMowAnSPL
17-04-2014, 04:26 PM
I'm picking up my tickets direct from the ticket office in Easter Road on Saturday morning ... First time I've done this - they better be there !!

sleeping giant
17-04-2014, 05:37 PM
Where is the best place to park near the ground ?

sleeping giant
17-04-2014, 05:59 PM
Tickets bought for me and the boy
N1 row O :thumbsup:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
17-04-2014, 06:07 PM
See before the free Partick tickets got announced, were people who were buying St Mirren tickets before then still getting a free ticket for the Partick game?

trev the hat
17-04-2014, 06:17 PM
See before the free Partick tickets got announced, were people who were buying St Mirren tickets before then still getting a free ticket for the Partick game?

Any ticket stub from Paisley will get one regardless when bought, just keep stub & visit TO.

IWasThere2016
17-04-2014, 06:23 PM
It's not so bad for me as I live in Glasgow.

Suppose if Hibs end was full could always go in St Mirren end!

Now trying to persuade Mrs QM to go to Embra IKEA and I'll fly in via ER for the tickets..

sleeping giant
17-04-2014, 06:24 PM
Now trying to persuade Mrs QM to go to Embra IKEA and I'll fly in via ER for the tickets..

Picking mine up the morra. Gies yer reference and i'll pick yours up and give you them in paisley .

IWasThere2016
17-04-2014, 06:29 PM
Picking mine up the morra. Gies yer reference and i'll pick yours up and give you them in paisley .

Cheers J. I'll order now and send you the ref/seat no's and my mobile. TOP MAN! :thumbsup:

sleeping giant
17-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Cheers J. I'll order now and send you the ref/seat no's and my mobile. TOP MAN! :thumbsup:

Nae bother :thumbsup:

IWasThere2016
17-04-2014, 06:40 PM

Tickets bought. PM sent J .. thanks mate! :thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
17-04-2014, 06:42 PM

Many left to buy?

IWasThere2016
17-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Many left to buy?

Dunno. I'm in N5, row F .. couldn't get in N1 to N4 .. so cannae be many left

Billy Whizz
17-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Dunno. I'm in N5, row F .. couldn't get in N1 to N4 .. so cannae be many left

Thanks, I'm sure we must be near the last few tickets now

sleeping giant
17-04-2014, 06:47 PM

Received :aok:

IWasThere2016
17-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Thanks, I'm sure we must be near the last few tickets now

Would seem so :thumbsup:

silverhibee
17-04-2014, 07:10 PM
Where is the best place to park near the ground ?

Right outside the ground on the main street SG, if you get there early enough it shouldn't be a problem bud, leave the Ferrari at home though. :greengrin

sboothibs
17-04-2014, 07:57 PM

Spoke with the TO this afternoon about the free tickets, was told that as I bought them through Hibs that the details of the sale would be on the database so would not require the ticket stubs. Tickets would be available for collection anytime up to end of working day 2 May. Looking forward to a noisy support, backing the Team.

GGTTH

BOB MARLEYS DUG
17-04-2014, 08:18 PM
Spoke with the TO this afternoon about the free tickets, was told that as I bought them through Hibs that the details of the sale would be on the database so would not require the ticket stubs. Tickets would be available for collection anytime up to end of working day 2 May. Looking forward to a noisy support, backing the Team.

GGTTH

:thumbsup:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
17-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Any ticket stub from Paisley will get one regardless when bought, just keep stub & visit TO.

...WentToMowAnSPL
17-04-2014, 09:26 PM
Looks like I might have a ticket spare as mate has something called a 'wedding' to attend to ... I'm picking tickets up on Saturday and getting train through ... Would suit a weedgie hibby who has left it too late PM if interested N4 area G

iwasthere1972
17-04-2014, 09:54 PM
That's me just bought my ticket. Hopefully there won't be many left.

It's a strange feeling but I'm already looking forward to it.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

IWasThere2016
17-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Nae body telt me I'd have to go to the Partick game tae!! PETRIE :grr:

Craig_in_Prague
18-04-2014, 08:35 AM
I fancy our chances tomorrow, apparently our strikers have been banging them in at training this week.
Though not sure if it's coz Hibs have new goals put in at East Mains:

calumhibee1
18-04-2014, 09:07 AM
I bought mine yesterday about 3 but they're in section N3.. There doesn't seem to be a method to the way they're selling them.

Hermit Crab
18-04-2014, 09:23 AM
I bought mine yesterday about 3 but they're in section N3.. There doesn't seem to be a method to the way they're selling them.

Thought N3 were sold first?

calumhibee1
18-04-2014, 09:24 AM
Thought N3 were sold first?

So did I from what was said on here but that's what I was given yesterday at the TO!

.Sean.
18-04-2014, 11:40 AM
Can you buy and collect in Paisley?

If not I'll need to chance it and try and patg.

edit: is the Hibs ticket office open tomorrow morning?

scoopyboy
18-04-2014, 11:43 AM

Sean, if you buy quickly I'll go to ER and pick it up this afternoon.

Get back to me quick though as I need to be in the Brig for apples.

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-04-2014, 11:54 AM
Ordered my ticket this afternoon via First Class post, hope it arrives on Friday as I'll be out the house early doors on Saturday.

Arrived this morning, that'll do nicely! :thumbsup:

CB_NO3
18-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Just picked up my 4 tickets for tomorrow. There will be tickets available in Paisley at the window. Also got handed 4 free tickets for the Partick game even though am a season ticket holder.

Jpdhfc
18-04-2014, 12:15 PM

There's a booth outside stadium that sells ticket for away end

iwasthere1972
18-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Just picked up my ticket for tomorrow and can confirm that there will also be pay at the gate.

Iceman1875
18-04-2014, 01:18 PM
Picked up my 3 an hour ago from an exceptionally pretty blonde 😍 she reckons there's a couple of hundred tickets left

Sky sports understands that Hearts are going down.

iwasthere1972
18-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Picked up my 3 an hour ago from an exceptionally pretty blonde  she reckons there's a couple of hundred tickets left

I can confirm that she was a pretty blonde. Exceptional also. :agree:

I would get yourself down there even if you're not buying a ticket. :greengrin

Iceman1875
18-04-2014, 01:33 PM

Get it line pal 😝 lol

SteveHFC
18-04-2014, 01:40 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xBEIxji-Www/UYv_aovF62I/AAAAAAAALvw/5Oc5s6oN_H4/s1600/forrest-gump.gif On my way :wink:

sleeping giant
18-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Just a reminder to everyone that if you buy a ticket online or in the TO you get a free ticket for the Partick match.

FranckSuzy
18-04-2014, 02:00 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xBEIxji-Www/UYv_aovF62I/AAAAAAAALvw/5Oc5s6oN_H4/s1600/forrest-gump.gif On my way :wink:

Better get your haircut first :agree: :greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
18-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Just bought 3 tickets! Feels like we are going to*Hampden with all this ticket buying:greengrin

GGTTH

iwasthere1972
18-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Just bought 3 tickets! Feels like we are going to*Hampden with all this ticket buying:greengrin

GGTTH

That's the feeling I have as well. Strange one.

NadeAteMyLunch!
18-04-2014, 02:40 PM
I can confirm a few things this afternoon folks;

I've just collected my tickets

They are selling well, couple of hundred left

Tickets on sale tomorrow at the ground

Tickets for Partick are being handed out

Hearts are ****

Pretty blondie is working in the TO today ❤

IWasThere2016
18-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Just a reminder to everyone that if you buy a ticket online or in the TO you get a free ticket for the Partick match.

Stop! Ye'll put some off going tomorrow :wink: :greengrin

sleeping giant
18-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Stop! Ye'll put some off going tomorrow :wink: :greengrin

Dunno TQM , I'm feeling the fans are up for the fight! Hope the team feel the same. Think there will be a real cup final atmosphere there tomorrow.
I'm up for it big time.
I think we will get the job done tomorrow. Gonna stick a few quid on Collins to get a couple of goals.

Hibeesmad
18-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Ticket purchased for St Mirren today, block N1.

Btw that blonde is hibs class

Billy Whizz
18-04-2014, 06:00 PM
Looks like we are going to sell out if there's only a few hundred left

Hermit Crab
18-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Got my lieu day at the last minute. Ticket in hand. Train through with boys. Few pints. Happy days. :thumbsup:

kaimendhibs
18-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Got my lieu day at the last minute. Ticket in hand. Train through with boys. Few pints. Happy days. :thumbsup:

Nice one mate.

Sent from my iphone

Ronniekirk
18-04-2014, 07:38 PM

Always Happy Days in Paisley ,and it's to be a scorcher tomorrow pack the sun cream :wink:

Billy Whizz
18-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Always Happy Days in Paisley ,and it's to be a scorcher tomorrow pack the sun cream :wink:

Even in Fegie Park

VivaHiberña
18-04-2014, 07:48 PM

Which gets me thinking, if it's going to be as nice tomorrow as it was today that means I almost certainly won't be wearing a jumper/jacket.

What are the pubs in Paisley like with football colours?

Ronniekirk
18-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Which gets me thinking, if it's going to be as nice tomorrow as it was today that means I almost certainly won't be wearing a jumper/jacket.

What are the pubs in Paisley like with football colours?
Usually just glad to get punters in .Although the one just outside gilmour street station will probably have someone on the door telling you to take scarf off .

Ronniekirk
18-04-2014, 07:56 PM
Even in Fegie Park
Yep the sun shines on everyone in Paisley .The place has changed beyond all recognition over the past 20 years .

Hermit Crab
18-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Nice one mate.

Sent from my iphone

Squeaky bum time for a while M :panic:

Ringothedog
19-04-2014, 08:18 AM
3 of us heading through, will get tickets at the game. Hopefully behind the goals is sold out so as I can get a seat in their side stand.

lucky
19-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Getting tickets through there too. Hopefully Hibs take around 1500 there

trev the hat
19-04-2014, 11:50 AM
In The Club near last post & 2 games on.

iwasthere1972
19-04-2014, 12:34 PM
I'm in The Alamo. It's like stepping back into the early 1970's. Voted top five ****hole pubs in Paisley. I can believe it

trev the hat
19-04-2014, 12:37 PM
I'm in The Alamo. It's like stepping back into the early 1970's. Voted top five ****hole pubs in Paisley. I can believe it

Now in there too(beer garden) eye opening.

iwasthere1972
19-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Now in there too(beer garden) eye opening.

Even the pies looked like they had giving up caring. :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
19-04-2014, 02:26 PM
So now that we have that, what happens next??

Saorsa
19-04-2014, 02:27 PM
So now that we have that, what happens next??They get let down? :dunno:

just like the last huge noisy support and the one before and.....

Keith_M
19-04-2014, 02:32 PM
I disagree with the OP. I've considered the occassions where Hibs have had a large support and there's evidence to prove that it's detrimental to the team performance.

Hibs generally have a larger support than the opposition at ER - Result: Four home league wins since 1st January last year.

Cup final v Them & Cup Final v Celtc, both a large AND noisy support - Result: humped in both matches.

For the sake of our fight against the Play Off spot, I beg everyone possible to stay at home. I'll be doing my bit by hiding under the kitchen table with my eyes closed and my fingers in my ears saying 'la-la-la-la' until the game's over. But then, I'm an über fan :wink:

Apologies for being Desanto-esque and quoting my own post but....

...told you so.

For the sake of our Lilly Livered imposters on the pitch, could everyone please stay at home from now on.

Pretty Boy
19-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Sorry if my rallying call led anyone to waste a sunny Saturday.

These imposters don't deserve the support they get.