PDA

View Full Version : We need a huge and noisy support in Paisley (merged)

Pages : 1 [2]

Keith_M
19-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Sorry if my rallying call led anyone to waste a sunny Saturday.

These imposters don't deserve the support they get.

You meant well.

It's just a shame the team on the park do not deserve the support.

Sean1875
19-04-2014, 04:14 PM
I fully expect to see one of the poorest attendances at a derby next weekend in quite some time, and I cannot blame a single person for staying away. The amount we spend on this club to get given performances like today in return is pathetic.

The_Exile
19-04-2014, 04:31 PM
Gutted, my eldest almost in tears at how abject we are, it's not even about being Hibs fans anymore and supporting through thick and thin, it's just embarrassing, totally and utterly embarrassing about how awful we actually are. When the team on the park struggles to string half a dozen passes together you know you're in the ****, if we don't go down I'll crack the champagne open and toast the football gods.

Misery, absolute ****ing misery just now. As soo as Goodwin got sent off we should've subbed another striker on and a defensive player off and went for it, an hour chucking everything at their back line, toothless management, utterly despondent with their lack of positive action. Striker for Striker after an hour? Watmore for Tudor Jones on 70 minutes? GIVE ME A ****ING BREAK TERRY!!!!

I was sitting thinking it would be good to go down so my wee one might see a few victories next year. Grim thoughts.