PDA

View Full Version : Contracts

Heedersnvolleys
08-04-2014, 08:02 AM
Can someone encourage my laziness and put up a list of the players that still have contracts after the summer?

marinello59
08-04-2014, 08:05 AM
Can someone encourage my laziness and put up a list of the players that still have contracts after the summer?

I can't be bothered.

Weststandwanab
08-04-2014, 08:10 AM
I can't be bothered. Ditto.

The only contract that is concerning is Petrie's

Heedersnvolleys
08-04-2014, 08:30 AM
Apart from the young team, (Forster, Harris, Stanton, Handling I think ). I can only think of Stevenson, McGivern, Craig, Collins, Heff and Jones?

1875Sean
08-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Speaking about players being out of contract surely there must be players who have been free since january who we can sign now on a short term deal?

Even if its a journeyman, we are in dire needs of a forward who can find the next who could be a better job than the current crop?

Heedersnvolleys
08-04-2014, 02:51 PM
Speaking about players being out of contract surely there must be players who have been free since january who we can sign now on a short term deal?

Even if its a journeyman, we are in dire needs of a forward who can find the next who could be a better job than the current crop?

I was really wanting to know who would still be here next season to see who TB will be lumbered with as let's face it no one is going to come in for anyone!

Eyrie
08-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Out of contract
Williams, Murdoch, Grant
Maybury, McPake
Taiwo, Thomson, Cairney, Horribine
Caldwell, Handling

Loans finishing
Boateng, Zoubir, Watmore, Haynes

Under Contract for 14/15
No goalkeepers
Forster, Nelson, Hanlon, McGivern, Booth
Harris, Stanton, Robertson, Stevenson, Craig, Tudur Jones
Collins, Heffernan, Cummings

Ronniekirk
08-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Out of contract
Williams, Murdoch, Grant
Maybury, McPake
Caldwell, Handling

Loans finishing

Under Contract for 14/15
No goalkeepers
How many goals between them have those three forwards scored all season Cummings scored again for under 20s as did handling twice but when they come into poor first team low on confidence you wonder if it's setting them back or pressure is just too Mutch .you can see frustration getting to Stanton now as well but am digressing from thread .

Ozyhibby
08-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Out of contract
Williams, Murdoch, Grant
Maybury, McPake
Caldwell, Handling

Loans finishing

Under Contract for 14/15
No goalkeepers

Plenty of room for manoeuvre there.
Let the 15 out of contract players leave and replace them with 7 top quality (SPFL level) signings. Players that our rivals will be casting envious eyes at.
Two proper full backs, a centre half, two creative midfielders and two forwards.
More quality, less quantity.
Our own youth players need to act as cover. They're usually better than the journeymen we sign anyway.
If some of the players still in contract decide they want to move then so much the better.

edinburghhibee
08-04-2014, 07:55 PM
Plenty of room for manoeuvre there. Let the 15 out of contract players leave and replace them with 7 top quality (SPFL level) signings. Players that our rivals will be casting envious eyes at. Two proper full backs, a centre half, two creative midfielders and two forwards. More quality, less quantity. Our own youth players need to act as cover. They're usually better than the journeymen we sign anyway. If some of the players still in contract decide they want to move then so much the better.

And no goalkeepers????? Risky I'd think

Hermit Crab
08-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Out of contract
Williams, Murdoch, Grant
Maybury, McPake
Caldwell, Handling

Loans finishing

Under Contract for 14/15
No goalkeepers

Ones in bold can go.

DH1875
08-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Awww for duck sake. McGivern AND Nelson are both gonna be here next season :(

LancsHibs
08-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Awww for duck sake. McGivern AND Nelson are both gonna be here next season :(

Neither worth keeping, if we are to move forward they should not be playing for us. Best to cut our losses offer them a deal to terminate contracts

Eyrie
08-04-2014, 10:24 PM
Under Contract for 14/15
No goalkeepers

There's the nucleus of a decent squad there if we promote Black and keep one of Murdoch or Grant.
GK
Black, Forster, Hanlon, Booth
Harris, Robertson, Stanton, Stevenson,
Collins, Cummings.

Just need Nelson, McGivern, Craig, Tudur Jones and Heffernan to find new teams (easier said than done). We can then use the wage savings from them and the out of contract players to bring in half a dozen quality players at GK, CH, LW, RW, CM, ST.