PDA

View Full Version : I resent paying for these decisions

keep the faith
07-04-2014, 10:04 PM
Having to see KT being ignored every week while rubbish like Craig and Cairney play and Handling comes off the bench is really getting to me. I dont ever expect Hibs to be winning every week but do expect us to behave in an adult manner and show the supporters respect.
Butcher continually saying KT is injured when the player says the opposite is embarassing. When a journo recently mentioned Harris and Thomson changed the match when they came on, Butcher raved about Harris and quickly said Thomson "loves the club". The whole thing is childish and as a long term season ticket holder i really object to it.
I know this is a bit of a rant but its doing my head in and I need to get it off my chest!!!

Hib17
07-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Having to see KT being ignored every week while rubbish like Craig and Cairney play and Handling comes off the bench is really getting to me. I dont ever expect Hibs to be winning every week but do expect us to behave in an adult manner and show the supporters respect.
Butcher continually saying KT is injured when the player says the opposite is embarassing. When a journo recently mentioned Harris and Thomson changed the match when they came on, Butcher raved about Harris and quickly said Thomson "loves the club". The whole thing is childish and as a long term season ticket holder i really object to it.
I know this is a bit of a rant but its doing my head in and I need to get it off my chest!!! I agree 100%. When we get ball on deck and pass it we actually look ok and KT Is the best player we have at that. Butcher can change style in summer when they have time pre season with his new players

edinburghhibee
07-04-2014, 10:16 PM
Heard from a good source that thommo had another go at the coaching staff and that's the reason he's back out the team.

Danderhall Hibs
07-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Heard from a good source that thommo had another go at the coaching staff and that's the reason he's back out the team.

He's not been in the team to be back out. If he's constantly negative then he shouldn't even be on the bench.

edinburghhibee
07-04-2014, 10:22 PM
He's not been in the team to be back out. If he's constantly negative then he shouldn't even be on the bench.

Agreed. I don't think he's been great when he's played anyway bar 20 minutes against hearts

Eyrie
07-04-2014, 10:26 PM

I'm not surprised if he's frustrated by a lack of opportunities, but falling out with Butcher won't help him get game time.

Hibercelona
07-04-2014, 10:33 PM
His decisions seem very out of character though. I don't recall him making odd substitutions when he was at Inverness. He always brought players on at just the right time to either see the game out, or to try and turn it around.

It doesn't make sense that suddenly his decision making has become so poor. I know he doesn't have a lot of options to choose from, but bringing players on in the last 20 minutes of the game that should probably be starting, or bringing a sub on in the 89th minute or so when we're losing, just doesn't make any sense.

eggbamyasi
07-04-2014, 11:04 PM
. The thomson thing is pissing me off. I like him as a player always have , but if hes not willing to tow the line or doesn't like the managment and is vocal about it he has to go . Look at fergie man u . How many absolute quality players did he get rid of and drop due to similar situations . Managment is exactly that , TB and MM got the job its there gig they are totally right to do it the way they want .I for one am glad they have this fierce attitude its what we need the squad need a good ****ing kick up the arse its washing out the free loaders and the non commited , mabey **** for this season but imo we will see benefits in the long run . If someone I hired one one of my jobs as gaffer told me to **** off or similar they wouldnt work for me again . If someone didnt like my managment style thats there problem either they get with the programme or the leave . Happens in most work enviroments especially football . Bottom line for me is we need to scrape 3/4 points some how and get this season done . Start afresh with TB and MM philosophies and a squad of players fully commited to that style and we will see massive difference . if we start calling for manager after only 6 months and half a season we just fall straight back into the same half arsed **** . Was like collins petrie should have backed him against the players and imo we wouldn't be in such a **** position now .
Rant over .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk