PDA

View Full Version : Craig has compromising photos of Butcher

Calum68
07-04-2014, 09:45 PM
I know it's highly unlikely but it's the only reason I can think of that Butcher puts that donkey in the team.

KT should have started. Watmore instead of Cairney and Cummings up front with Collins.

Just read on Twitter that Malpas told a fan to shut the **** up. Shocking!

07-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Kevin Thompson must be wondering what the hell he has to do to get into the team! Unbelievable that he is being overlooked. There must be some kind of fall out or something between him and Butcher, either that or Butcher is incredibly blind.

Unseen work
07-04-2014, 09:50 PM
I know it's highly unlikely but it's the only reason I can think of that Butcher puts that donkey in the team.

KT should have started. Watmore instead of Cairney and Cummings up front with Collins.

Sorry but it really annoys me how people think it's shocking when the fans give people dogs abuse then as soon as they say one thing back they act like it's the biggest crime ever. Get behind the team

stevejordan
07-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Kevin Thompson must be wondering what the hell he has to do to get into the team! Unbelievable that he is being overlooked. There must be some kind of fall out or something between him and Butcher, either that or Butcher is incredibly blind.

KT Is not in Butchers plans for next season so why would he play him now ?

Hiber-nation
07-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Sorry but it really annoys me how people think it's shocking when the fans give people dogs abuse then as soon as they say one thing back they act like it's the biggest crime ever. Get behind the team

Get behind the captain of our team when he's hiding? Nope.

Calum68
07-04-2014, 09:54 PM
All the old boy said was get Thomson on. Do you think that deserves the response that Malpas gave him??

We do turn up and support the team but deserve better than recent performances.

Do you agree with line up or formation?

Scottie
07-04-2014, 09:55 PM
He should play KT now because he's far better than what we have on the field at the mo. Simples

Danderhall Hibs
07-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Get behind the captain of our team when he's hiding? Nope.

At one point he was bood for passing it backwards, seconds later he passed it forwards and got bood. Maybe he should've tried a sideways one too see if that's why was expected?

It would be funny if it wasn't true.

07-04-2014, 09:57 PM

Because we are now fighting to stay in the SPL and Thompson is the best midfielder we have.

cabbageandribs1875
07-04-2014, 09:58 PM

was it rod petrie ?

Boyle89
Craig, like the rest, started off well but then just couldn't be arsed. If I see him do another 1st time volley up the pitch I will drag him off the pitch myself.
I couldn't give a **** if MM swore at a fan. Shows they are hurting aswell. Which is more than can be said about the 'players'.

What the hell happened to the Liam Craig we saw in the first half of the season, he used to be one of the best players in the team! Now he looks absolutely hopeless!

Calum68
07-04-2014, 10:00 PM
At one point he was bood for passing it backwards, seconds later he passed it forwards and got bood. Maybe he should've tried a sideways one too see if that's why was expected?

Has Craig got compromising photos of you too?

Jim44
07-04-2014, 10:02 PM

Got it in one. Pity it's been dragging on for weeks and weeks. If Butcher had been half the manager he is supposed to be he would have had the problem sorted out ages ago. He's let it fester and spread to the stage where most of the players are cheesed off I think.

Ronniekirk
07-04-2014, 10:03 PM

If last sentence is true it confirms management team are losing it and probably regretting being here at present .They will be only too aware that this team couldn't battle against a Dundee or Falkirk team and be guaranteed a win and spectre of going down with hearts is extra pressure we could do without .But next two games we can't afford to loose .We won't be coming up against a team as good as Aberdeen though .

Hiber-nation
07-04-2014, 10:04 PM

Jeezs, that is unreal. He hid against Partick after he came on, he gave the ball to Harris with 3 men on him tonight then ran away and hid again. Pitiful stuff.

Danderhall Hibs
07-04-2014, 10:05 PM
Has Craig got compromising photos of you too?

He's not told me yet. Not sure what that's got to do with what I said though?

Ronniekirk
07-04-2014, 10:06 PM
Because we are now fighting to stay in the SPL and Thompson is the best midfielder we have.
It has to be about finding right combination to grind out a result and when he came on at Tynecastle we definitely improved so did seem strange one to me :confused:

skipster7
07-04-2014, 10:07 PM
What the hell happened to the Liam Craig we saw in the first half of the season, he used to be one of the best players in the team! Now he looks absolutely hopeless!

Was played wide at the start and was making runs into the box, now hes playing as a deep midfielder which he is'nt. Completely bereft of confidence and tries to move the ball on asap to avoid even more abuse which leads to him losing it again. Shell of the player from start of season:boo hoo:

Hermit Crab
07-04-2014, 10:12 PM
Butcher and malpas are a pair of stubborn erseholes, i think they both know that KT should be in the starting 11 but wont play him, its as if they are trying to prove a point to the players and fans that nobody is bigger than the club but at the same time they are losing the support of the fans week after week. Pair of tits that need to get a grip and get us out this mess.

Pete
07-04-2014, 10:14 PM

It was absolutely pathetic. If nothing is on for him what is he supposed to do? Lump it forward aimlessly?

Craig was even getting shouted at when Harris and Stevenson messed up a throw in.

He obviously loses confidence easily and the last thing he needs is to become the scapegoat. Nobody really wanted the ball today and I wouldn't single him out.

Danderhall Hibs
07-04-2014, 10:16 PM
It was absolutely pathetic. If nothing is on for him what is he supposed to do? Lump it forward aimlessly?

Craig was even getting shouted at when Harris and Stevenson messed up a throw in.

He obviously loses confidence easily and the last thing he needs is to become the scapegoat. Nobody really wanted the ball today and I wouldn't single him out.

Agreed. They all looked like they were hiding with the exception of Stanton on a couple of occasions.

Pete
07-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Was played wide at the start and was making runs into the box, now hes playing as a deep midfielder which he is'nt. Completely bereft of confidence and tries to move the ball on asap to avoid even more abuse which leads to him losing it again. Shell of the player from start of season:boo hoo:

Agree.

I don't think Craig will be here next year. Nothing to do with ability, I just don't think he fits into a five man midfield. Especially the type that Butcher wants to implement.

TornadoHibby
08-04-2014, 04:52 AM

To improve our chances of being in the SPFL next season! :confused:

aussie_hibee
08-04-2014, 05:38 AM
Craig was absolutely awful tonight. Never a holding midfielder. You simply can't win games if you lose the middle of the park and as long as Craig and Taiwo are in there, that's what's going to happen. Eye bleeding stuff.

aussie_hibee
08-04-2014, 06:04 AM

I would presume it was because when he played it backwards, he had options square and in front of him. The second one wasn't even close to finding a green shirt and ran out of play. 2 poor decisions made by him. Add to that the fact that he had been woeful for 80 minutes prior and I'm not surprised there was booing.

Unseen work
08-04-2014, 11:27 AM

Exactly!! Drove me mental, hibs fans give the big chat about players can't do simple things and moan when the hoof it foward or panic. So we get a player with little confidence doin what they want staying calm and keeping the ball and he gets boo'd?!?! Unreal

Beefster
08-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Is it this one?

http://www.tntmagazine.com/image.php/http://img.youtube.com/vi/GcxozHGN7-s/hqdefault.jpg?file=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.youtube.com%2F vi%2FGcxozHGN7-s%2Fhqdefault.jpg&width=450

EH54
08-04-2014, 11:39 AM
]At one point he was bood for passing it backwards, seconds later he passed it forwards and got bood. Maybe he should've tried a sideways one too see if that's why was expected?[/B]

Maybe a pass that is completed ( Back forward or sideways! ) would go a long way to stop them boos. not that i'm one off them just saying.

Hibernia&Alba
08-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Is it this one?

http://www.tntmagazine.com/image.php/http://img.youtube.com/vi/GcxozHGN7-s/hqdefault.jpg?file=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.youtube.com%2F vi%2FGcxozHGN7-s%2Fhqdefault.jpg&width=450

Very good, but it's far worse - Terence snapped out campaigning with Thatcher back in the day.

Keith_M
08-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Is it this one?

[foto removed so as to keep my lunch down]

Admins, get this guy launched now!

We shouldn't have to see things like that!

EH54
08-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Exactly!! Drove me mental, hibs fans give the big chat about players can't do simple things and moan when the hoof it foward or panic. So we get a player with little confidence doin what they want staying calm and keeping the ball and he gets boo'd?!?! Unreal

Hibs fans home and away have been incredible for the past 2 years after what we have had to watch and go through there is only so much backing you can do before you have to voice your frustration. I don't agree with boos but i understand why its happening. If they aren't good enough i can deal with that when there commitment and there passion and work effort isn't up to par then i can understand why people are starting to get peed off.

Broken Gnome
08-04-2014, 02:17 PM
We were 2-0 down when he passed the ball backwards. If Craug had an ounce of awareness he'd have known he had a god fifteen yards of space to move into. Think it was just a moment symbolic of what this team is like.

His dive and subsequent hissy fit in the first half were both worth being stripped of a captaincy alone mind you.

truehibernian
08-04-2014, 02:23 PM
We were 2-0 down when he passed the ball backwards. If Craug had an ounce of awareness he'd have known he had a god fifteen yards of space to move into. Think it was just a moment symbolic of what this team is like.

His dive and subsequent hissy fit in the first half were both worth being stripped of a captaincy alone mind you.

Just embarrassing - saying that he thereafter got outmuscled fairly twice again. After the first 'dive' (as you rightly point out) that would make you even more determined to win the ball next time, if indeed you were a player who wanted to win games.

Not our Liam - that man on Princes Street that paints himself all silver moves quicker than Craig.

Diclonius
08-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Craig is yet another player who looked solid at every other club bar Hibs. I was really excited about him signing for us and his form in the second half of the season has been a massive disappointment.

He definitely doesn't deserve to be in the team right now, but that isn't because of his ability. His confidence has been completely shot by the culture of our club.

I guarantee if we sell him on this Summer to another Premiership team he'll go back to scoring goals against us for fun in no time.

Hibercelona
08-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Craig is yet another player who looked solid at every other club bar Hibs. I was really excited about him signing for us and his form in the second half of the season has been a massive disappointment.

He definitely doesn't deserve to be in the team right now, but that isn't because of his ability. His confidence has been completely shot by the culture of our club.

I guarantee if we sell him on this Summer to another Premiership team he'll go back to scoring goals against us for fun in no time.

This exactly.

It's easy to point the fingers at individual players and accuse them of simply being rubbish and ignore the possibility that there are deeper issues going on at the club that are causing players (and even managers) to lose it.

Keith_M
08-04-2014, 05:57 PM
This exactly.

It's easy to point the fingers at individual players and accuse them of simply being rubbish and ignore the possibility that there are deeper issues going on at the club that are causing players (and even managers) to lose it.

This is practically the only thing you ever post.

Would you care to describe what it is happening behind the scenes causing every Player and Manager to lose their ability?

Hibercelona
08-04-2014, 06:04 PM
This is practically the only thing you ever post.

Would you care to describe what it is happening behind the scenes causing every Player and Manager to lose their ability?

Of course I can't, because I don't have any deep insight as to what goes on behind the scenes. I can only base my opinion on the fact that no matter how many changes are made at management and player level, nothing seems to improve. Which gives me no reason to think that another fresh batch of players or yet another managerial change will actually be any different.

I've been saying this for years now and within those years, we've gone through several management changes and many player clear outs which have still failed to resolve anything. So i'm hardly going to change my opinion now, am I?

Onion
08-04-2014, 06:06 PM

Agreed, but there's nothing we as fans can do about that. The fault for that rests squarely with the player himself and our management team.

Saturdays Hero
08-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Got it in one. Pity it's been dragging on for weeks and weeks. If Butcher had been half the manager he is supposed to be he would have had the problem sorted out ages ago. He's let it fester and spread to the stage where most of the players are cheesed off I think.

Ahhh so he got it in one .....but your no really sure 'you think'

Eyrie
08-04-2014, 07:52 PM
I've defended Craig in the past on the basis that he was being played out of position when he was moved to a holding role. But after last night I've given up on him and I hope Butcher has too.