PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing

DH1875
07-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Yet another game goes by where we don't even manage a single shot on target. Everyone in that team needs to take a long hard look at themselves, not just the strikers. I make that one shot in 3 Games and I'm sorry but that is nothing but a complete and utter embarrassment. And ultimately I'm afraid that Terry is gonna have to face some ducking responsibility for it. This is not only all down to Fenlon.

Onion
07-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Yet another game goes by where we don't even manage a single shot on target. Everyone in that team needs to take a long hard look at themselves, not just the strikers. I make that one shot in 3 Games and I'm sorry but that is nothing but a complete and utter embarrassment. And ultimately I'm afraid that Terry is gonna have to face some ducking responsibility for it. This is not only all down to Fenlon.

Starting to agree with this. We might be full of crap players who should be nowhere near Hibs, but this team lacks spirit, fight, pride, confidence and professionalism. That's something the manager is responsible for.

Worrying times.