PDA

View Full Version : Farmer...

sambajustice
07-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Has to break the bank if we go down and ensure we come straight back up.

By that I mean making the funds available to out spend any SPL team, apart from Celtic.
Infact, he should do it regardless of relegation!

jacomo
07-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Has to break the bank if we go down and ensure we come straight back up.

By that I mean making the funds available to out spend any SPL team, apart from Celtic.
Infact, he should do it regardless of relegation!

1. Let's not talk about going down.
2. Let's not talk about going down.

Everything must be about doing what we need to do in the next five games.

Criswell
07-04-2014, 10:39 PM
Ahem, I don't really think Tom does "spending money", perhaps, maybe if there is a guaranteed return; ie, the takeover of Hibs. I wouldn't be surprised if he had worked out a way how to take his lolly with him when he goes!

Saorsa
07-04-2014, 10:42 PM
1. Let's not talk about going down.
2. Let's not talk about going down.

Everything must be about doing what we need to do in the next five games.Why would he dae anything when Petrie is doing a good job?

Bayern Bru
07-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Farmer isn't interested, to put it bluntly.

lucky
07-04-2014, 11:09 PM
Why will Farmer spend when does not care about football but fans of Hibs who say they care but also won't spend on STs. How can we expect STF to splash his cash when lots Hibbies are refusing to do so?

Saorsa
07-04-2014, 11:21 PM
Why will Farmer spend when does not care about football but fans of Hibs who say they care but also won't spend on STs. How can we expect STF to splash his cash when lots Hibbies are refusing to do so?Where has the money lots of hibbies have spent in the last 7 years gone? Paying for Petrie's **** ups while Farmer thinks he's doing a good job. I'd like tae hear Farmer (or anybody else for that matter, fancy a shot?) square the last 7 seasons as somebody doing a good job. The last 7 seasons have cost me over 2.5 K in season tickets alone, never mind the rest (and it's double that and then some) where the **** has that gone? Other than paying for Petrie's **** ups, the man he thinks is doing a good job.

How much has it cost Petrie? But lets have a go at the fans again! For getting pig sick of seeing their money squandered, lets blame the fans because they created this mess and should keep paying for it. :rolleyes:

How many millions have Petrie's mistakes cost this club in the last 7 seasons? You keep having a go at the fans because they dinnae spend enough and dinnae want tae pay for his **** ups any mair :aok: