PDA

View Full Version : How.....

Mango Man
07-04-2014, 08:55 PM
......can Hibs consistently do this to the fans? there is no other club in Scotland like us, massive underachievers for what seems like forever.

Switched it off at half time, had enough for this season, only so many devastating blows one can take. Started off well but a wonder goal happens and then it's game over, it's inhumane what they put us through.

I wish there was some way to cut ties with Hibs, I really do, no other club in Scotland has done more damage to us than us.

:grr::fuming::tin hat:

Greencore
07-04-2014, 08:58 PM
We need investment from either the board or someone else.
We need lower price's at the food court in the ground. (why rip off fans?)
We need a better scouting system.
We need to LOWER ticket price's. £20 to see that crap?
We need a BETTER scheme....

But hey lets continue this way and just fall down the league(s?)....

scuttle
07-04-2014, 08:59 PM
......can Hibs consistently do this to the fans? there is no other club in Scotland like us, massive underachievers for what seems like forever.

Switched it off at half time, had enough for this season, only so many devastating blows one can take. Started off well but a wonder goal happens and then it's game over, it's inhumane what they put us through.

I wish there was some way to cut ties with Hibs, I really do, no other club in Scotland has done more damage to us than us.

Disagree on the goal mate wililams was too far off his line imo

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-04-2014, 09:00 PM
Aye, the food prices are one of the main problems right enough.

FFS!

Mango Man
07-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Disagree on the goal mate wililams was too far off his line imo

Your probably right mate, it seemed to happen in slow motion. Williams is nowhere near as reliable as he was last season.

With Hibs, it seems whatever the worst thing that could happen, will happen, that's what it's been in my lifetime. 2 cup wins just don't cut it.

Stax
07-04-2014, 09:13 PM

No other club like us? Underachievers? the team that played us tonight have been as sheite if not worse than us till last year, wer'e pish and I'm as f***** off as anyone but there's an easy way to "cut ties with hibs" don't go. Or you could go and watch someone else..

Viva_Palmeiras
07-04-2014, 09:23 PM

What do the following (in no particular order) have in common?

Ebbe Skovdahl
"Pele"
W miller
A Miller
Hegarty
Porterfield
McGhee
Paw Broon

Mango Man
07-04-2014, 09:25 PM
No other club like us? Underachievers? the team that played us tonight have been as sheite if not worse than us till last year, wer'e pish and I'm as f***** off as anyone but there's an easy way to "cut ties with hibs" don't go. Or you could go and watch someone else..

Yes, underachievers, let's look at the last 30 years, how many Scottish Cups have Aberdeen won? how many more league titles have they won? how many trophies in Europe have they won? now lets look at what hibs have done, won a league cup in 91 and 07. For a club our size and stature is just horrible.

As for cutting ties, I rarely go to games nowadays as it is, but still try to watch/listen to every game we have, still buy a strip every season, they still hold my attention, can't just cut the ties all together, if I could I would have.

Mango Man
07-04-2014, 09:27 PM
What do the following (in no particular order) have in common?

Ebbe Skovdahl
"Pele"
W miller
A Miller
Hegarty
Porterfield
McGhee
Paw Broon

They have all failed at Aberdeen in the last 20 years?

greenpaper55
07-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Aye, the food prices are one of the main problems right enough.

FFS!

I think they give our players two slices of those "pizzas" and i use the term loosely before kick off !, nobody could run after eating them.

Hermit Crab
07-04-2014, 09:39 PM
We need investment from either the board or someone else.
We need lower price's at the food court in the ground. (why rip off fans?)
We need a better scouting system.
We need to LOWER ticket price's. £20 to see that crap?
We need a BETTER scheme....

But hey lets continue this way and just fall down the league(s?)....

You're having a laugh. Is that a priority?