PDA

View Full Version : Wtf

maximushibee
07-04-2014, 08:37 PM
Really not convinced terry butcher knows what he is doing with this hibs team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Del Boy
07-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Makes some very strange decisions. Not impressed with him atall.

Nando™
07-04-2014, 08:40 PM
What is the man telling our players to do? :confused:

Pass back, pass sideways, PASS BACK WHEN WE'RE ON THE COUNTER ATTACK, pass sideways, pass back HOOOOOOOF :rolleyes: Aye that's the idea, put 5 men in the midfield and bypass every one of them and aim for the only striker on the park. Great work Terry.

This reminds me of the s***e Yogi had us playing, but without Deeks and Stokes to bail us out on a weekly basis.

We are f***ing pish and will be relegated unless he gets a clue.

Greencore
07-04-2014, 08:41 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.....go on...can you continue your reasons why you believe this?

Cod Boy
How many changes for next game Terry.

eastterrace
Makes some very strange decisions. Not impressed with him atall.
he has lost the plot , bringing on watmore with 8 mins left then bringing cummings on with a minute left whats all that about.

scuttle

Totally agree
How Cairney got so long is beyond me. And Cummings on in the 90 min
Liam Craig and no KT.Utterly clueless

maximushibee
07-04-2014, 08:42 PM
1 win in 14 games simply not good enough. A good manager should be able to get more out this team. Zero shots on target

brianmc
07-04-2014, 08:42 PM
I hope to **** he's trying to prove a point to Petrie about how many new players we need-and it's not because he's actually that pish a manager after all?

Mark79
07-04-2014, 08:43 PM
He is murder. This 1 up front is brutal. All he does is bring on like for like subs.

For me he isn't the man. This belief that he is a big hard man boss is a load of gash too.

He is here for one reason only and thats dealing on a shoestring except for the fact hibs deal in velcro straps.

Greencore
07-04-2014, 08:43 PM
he has lost the plot , bringing on watmore with 8 mins left then bringing cummings on with a minute left whats all that about.

maybe he believed watmore could get a goal back due to his pace? and then maybe cummings came on for collins cause he had an injury? i mean he was denied a stone wall pen and the aberdeen player did make contact...

Cod Boy
07-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Ah but some fans will tell you its still Pat Fenlons fault

Nando™
07-04-2014, 08:44 PM
maybe he believed watmore could get a goal back due to his pace? and then maybe cummings came on for collins cause he had an injury? i mean he was denied a stone wall pen and the aberdeen player did make contact...

Pish. Blatant dive.

Jones28
07-04-2014, 08:46 PM
1 up front at home is pathetic in it's own right. Heffernan was playing so why not just play a 4-4-2?

Greencore
Pish. Blatant dive. Nope. was a penalty.

Stevie Reid
Has no idea what he's doing and it's going to send us down.

19 points from 19 league games under Butcher and one win in 14. Momentum is key at this stage of the season, and we're going in the opposite direction to everyone else, with a manager who has lost the players, and who makes wholesale changes every week, to zero effect.

Pretty Boy
07-04-2014, 08:47 PM
It's like a Pat Fenlon team on barbituates.

maximushibee
07-04-2014, 08:48 PM
.....go on...can you continue your reasons why you believe this?

Dude have you watched the previous 14 games need i say any more?

stevejordan
07-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Buthers directions to the players seem to be hoof ball as hard as you can as far as you can up the pitch

Greencore
07-04-2014, 08:49 PM
:confused:
Dude have you watched the previous 14 games need i say any more?

lol, I totally agree with you on this, i am not questioning it, i watched the game tonight and agree with you. I just wanted to know your opinion ...

Greencore
07-04-2014, 08:50 PM
Buthers directions to the players seem to be hoof ball as hard as you can as far as you can up the pitch
Yep.

Nando™
07-04-2014, 08:50 PM
I completely buy the 'more direct' attitude but you can't play that way with 1 striker.

One Day Soon
07-04-2014, 08:51 PM

It absolutely 100% is.

Greencore
07-04-2014, 08:51 PM
I completely buy the 'more direct' attitude but you can't play that way with 1 striker.
I agree, whats his obsession with playing the one striker? it isn't paying off, he needs to change that formation. Especially at home.

maximushibee
07-04-2014, 08:52 PM
1 up front clearly not working, liam craig as captain? Waiting so long to make subs. And being totally dominated at easter road week after week after week.

Greenblood70
07-04-2014, 08:52 PM
It's like a Pat Fenlon team on barbituates.

Ha ha, what a searing indictment of butcher/malpas tactical approach that is! It really is a toxic brand of anti football hoofing ***** he has us 'playing'. Utter mince.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swedish hibee
07-04-2014, 08:53 PM
I have a problem with the FACT that players have got worse under him, never mind that the "football" is some of the worst I've seen.

Nando™
07-04-2014, 08:53 PM
I agree, whats his obsession with playing the one striker? it isn't paying off, he needs to change that formation. Especially at home.

I reckon he shat it and played for the draw knowing that this was a game in hand over the other bottom 6 teams. That has now failed and we have to start picking up wins, losing and drawing is not going to be good enough.

J-C
07-04-2014, 08:57 PM

You can play with one striker but you need to play 3 attacking midfielders behind him, supporting and creating but Terry has them playing so deep Collins is isolated, you also need 2 holding midfielders to allow those 3 to get forward, it's the way he had ICT playing but as yet he's not tried it here.

eastterrace
07-04-2014, 09:00 PM

yes he probably did think that watmore could get a goal but to give him 8 mins and then cummings 2 mins bring them on a bit earlier if he thinks they can score for us. oh your right it was a penalty but wish collins would make the fall look better as he might have got the pen.

Allan45
07-04-2014, 09:01 PM
I don't think Terry will turn this club around, we need 8 new good players in this team.
this ain't going to happen, if we stay up, we will be there again next season, maybe pushing 6th place at the most.
Terry Butcher has done us no favours here, I know we are a poor club, we should be better.:confused:

greenpaper55
07-04-2014, 09:02 PM
I thought we were better in the second half but playing one up front when a win is a must is just nuts, Aberdeen had better players in every position and why could we not chase their defenders down like they did to ours ?. Our players made some shocking mistakes that you don't see other teams make and as for Liam Craig f***** Wendy Craig would be better and how Thompson cannot get a game in this side is just bizarre. Seriously worried now as we could not buy a win with the players we have.

Brightside
07-04-2014, 09:05 PM
.....go on...can you continue your reasons why you believe this?

his use of subs was stupid, his inability to change formation was also stupid. he really isn't very good!

GlasgowHibee
07-04-2014, 09:05 PM
People are getting far too caught up in the mess that Hearts are in despite realising the problems are much closer to home.

We have got serious issues right through this club, starting at the very very VERY top. STF doesn't care, Petrie doesn't give a hoot, he's pleased if he gets his prawn sandwiches. Butcher's body language is appalling, his form is worse than sacking worthy. If it was any other manager, he'd of been long gone.

We need to wake up and smell the coffee, ignore the Hertz situation, they're gone and relegated already. We need to do what we can to prevent us from slipping into the championship too because if we go down, I highly doubt we'll bounce straight back up.

scuttle
07-04-2014, 09:07 PM
You can play with one striker but you need to play 3 attacking midfielders behind him, supporting and creating but Terry has them playing so deep Collins is isolated, you also need 2 holding midfielders to allow those 3 to get forward, it's the way he had ICT playing but as yet he's not tried it here.

Agree fair assessment

Cod Boy
07-04-2014, 09:08 PM
People are getting far too caught up in the mess that Hearts are in despite realising the problems are much closer to home.

We have got serious issues right through this club, starting at the very very VERY top. STF doesn't care, Petrie doesn't give a hoot, he's pleased if he gets his prawn sandwiches. Butcher's body language is appalling, his form is worse than sacking worthy. If it was any other manager, he'd of been long gone.

We need to wake up and smell the coffee, ignore the Hertz situation, they're gone and relegated already. We need to do what we can to prevent us from slipping into the championship too because if we go down, I highly doubt we'll bounce straight back up.

Great post couldnt agree more

GreenLake
07-04-2014, 09:10 PM
1 up front at home is pathetic in it's own right. Heffernan was playing so why not just play a 4-4-2?

Heffernan injured his groin in the warm up so didn't play

erskine-hibby
07-04-2014, 09:11 PM
It's obvious that this group of players know their time is up. They ay with no drive, no passion and no feeling for the club and it's support. When they are of this mind, there is no way that TB, or anyone else, will get the best out of them. All we can hope for is that the others in the regulation battle will be just as bad.

Allan45
07-04-2014, 09:16 PM
It's obvious that this group of players know their time is up. They ay with no drive, no passion and no feeling for the club and it's support. When they are of this mind, there is no way that TB, or anyone else, will get the best out of them. All we can hope for is that the others in the regulation battle will be just as bad.
The way we have played over the past 2 months, we are the worst club in the league, we are even worse than Hearts! Teams below us will have a real go at us. We have had slaps in the face. With Terry. Raith winning here in SC. Not beating Hearts last weekend, can't wait for the play off....:confused:

J-C
07-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Look at the results since January, that's when he told the majority of the players they can p1ss off as they were not wanted at the club, also telling them on national tv that they were hopeless, yep that's a way to get the morale going, well done TB.

EH6 Hibby
07-04-2014, 09:21 PM

What will not laughing at Hearts change about the way Hibs are playing?

Cod Boy
07-04-2014, 09:32 PM

Cropley10
07-04-2014, 09:34 PM

Fenlons players apart from Collins who was a Petrie player

stevejordan
07-04-2014, 09:38 PM
his early enthusiasm has deteriorated to one win in 14 games 4 defeats in a row Dire just Dire why no KT ?

ionahibby
07-04-2014, 09:39 PM
Butcher's body language worries me! Noticed malpas was one doing most of the directing.

RIP Bestie
07-04-2014, 09:41 PM
How can you possibly defend him. That was dire. He hasn't a clue