PDA

View Full Version : C'mon the Hibbys Lets Ram those sheep!

basehibby
07-04-2014, 03:37 PM
Amongst all the pant wetting hilarity of enjoying our neighbours' entirely deserved demise, it's almost escaping our attention that we've got a very important match on tonight. There's been much angst and gnashing of teeth about the recent poor run of form, but it's time to throw all that to the side and get along to ER and do what we do best (no not whinging - supporting the team FFS :rolleyes:).
So lets get along there in numbers and shout ourselves hoarse and get right behind them tonight - we only need a handful of points before we can truly lie back, relax and laugh ourselves into a state of utter helplessness as the Jamboids frantically circle their wagons against the tidal wave of liquidationary chickens coming home to roost at the faded edifice of their once brightly pink bus shelter.
Lets not let it be said that we don't show up when the chips are down - lets get our erses along to ER and help push the boys over the line!
:tbgwa::tbgwa::tbgwa::aok:

GreenPJ
07-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Amongst all the pant wetting hilarity of enjoying our neighbours' entirely deserved demise, it's almost escaping our attention that we've got a very important match on tonight. There's been much angst and gnashing of teeth about the recent poor run of form, but it's time to throw all that to the side and get along to ER and do what we do best (no not whinging - supporting the team FFS :rolleyes:).
So lets get along there in numbers and shout ourselves hoarse and get right behind them tonight - we only need a handful of points before we can truly lie back, relax and laugh ourselves into a state of utter helplessness as the Jamboids frantically circle their wagons against the tidal wave of liquidationary chickens coming home to roost at the faded edifice of their once brightly pink bus shelter.
Lets not let it be said that we don't show up when the chips are down - lets get our erses along to ER and help push the boys over the line!

:top marks

The Harp
07-04-2014, 03:58 PM
Very well worded basehibby.:aok: Agree 100% with your sentiments.
Let's get right in about them tonight.
'Mon the Hibs!!!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-04-2014, 04:16 PM

Very, very well said my friend. :agree: :top marks

AltheHibby
07-04-2014, 04:47 PM
Well said ewe! :-)

Keith_M
07-04-2014, 04:52 PM
Am I the only one that's a little disturbed by the title of this thread?

:greengrin

down-the-slope
07-04-2014, 05:09 PM
Am I the only one that's a little disturbed by the title of this thread?

:greengrin

nope it made me involuntarily clench my buttocks ....:agree:

Saorsa
07-04-2014, 10:08 PM
aye, we got it right up them.