PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Deadline Day

RSS Bot
07-04-2014, 09:40 AM
Window closes 2359 tonight

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140407/deadline-day_2262950_3753677)

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-04-2014, 10:09 AM
If only it was transfer deadline day.

lucky
07-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Pro Hibs threads seem less important than anti Hearts ones. Shows how bad we have become

Mikey
07-04-2014, 03:17 PM
Last minute reminder folks.............

I'm_cabbaged
07-04-2014, 03:26 PM
I'm sorry hibs, but not this year. I commit early every year but you'll have to show me what your commitment is this year.
I know it's a chicken and egg thing, but there you go.

wazoo1875
07-04-2014, 04:39 PM
I went down today and renewed two and bought an extra one for good measure. Hibs have been pants almost forever but they're hard to give up on. I don't blame anyone who's managed to kick the habit tho. Ggtth

SouthamptonHibs
07-04-2014, 05:24 PM
Hopefully Hibs win the night as we need to avoid the play offs!
Defo not renewing. Only been to about 5 home games this season not worth the money. Think next year I'll use the £400 to fly up an extra couple times and PATG.

Hibernians scheme membership for me, money goes direct to the youth set up.

Hail Hail hopefully TBGAWA turn up tonight and get a victory at the soon to be fortress!

Saorsa
07-04-2014, 10:11 PM

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140407/deadline-day_2262950_3753677)aye, good luck with selling seasons for that petrie.

GTF

Pretty Boy
07-04-2014, 10:14 PM
Are they doing refunds?

Calum68
07-04-2014, 10:32 PM
Suggest you keep extending it until we get a win. Renewed mine the day it came out and am now wondering what division I'll be watching

Saturdays Hero
07-04-2014, 10:34 PM
are they doing refunds?

lol 😄

Amit
07-04-2014, 10:38 PM

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140407/deadline-day_2262950_3753677)

No doubt it'll get extended again and another 5 folk can go and see the nice, shiny training centre! Early bird my erse!

SouthamptonHibs
07-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Dam it just missed the early bird season ticket offer! On the other hand thank ****!

Hermit Crab
07-04-2014, 11:23 PM
It will get extended again. I've renewed but really feel like cancelling as I plus the rest are not getting what we pay for. False advertising.

Pete
08-04-2014, 01:04 AM
It will get extended again. I've renewed but really feel like cancelling as I plus the rest are not getting what we pay for. False advertising.

You're not getting football matches?

3pm
08-04-2014, 07:11 AM
The early bird thing has been a marketing disaster from the off. Dundee United pissed over us on the day it was announced and Aberdeen pissed over us on the final day.

A gubbin off a pish Hearts team, beaten by a team who had won one game at home all season, a toothless performance at St Johnstone when a top 6 finish was still on the cards.

How many goals did we score in that time? 5 or something and 3 were in one game?

TornadoHibby
08-04-2014, 07:28 AM
The early bird thing has been a marketing disaster from the off. Dundee United pissed over us on the day it was announced and Aberdeen pissed over us on the final day.

A gubbin off a pish Hearts team, beaten by a team who had won one game at home all season, a toothless performance at St Johnstone when a top 6 finish was still on the cards.

How many goals did we score in that time? 5 or something and 3 were in one game?

:top marks

Timing was unfortunately wrong as the team had not played well enough for weeks already by then and there was and continues to be great discontent amongst the fans including those that I would call "Loyal long standing fans" in which category I would include myself! :agree:

I think also that the TBGAWA "theme" was wrong and did little to make the idea of next season and the prospects for a better season and the start of something good in terms of on the field product a major element of the marketing theme IMO! :confused:

After the past few years of absolute drivel (apart from Leigh Griffiths and his regular match winning goals) generally, it was necessary to share more of the Clubs real ambitions for the future and not just more "Hope value" as the last few years of promising just that proves that unless properly thought out, planned, implemented and managed, it only happens by chance! :agree:

I personally spoke to a number of people at the match last night in the "Loyal long standing fans" category and none have renewed as "Early Birds" and all are waiting to see if TB & MM are capable of keeping the team in the SPFL before committing for another season! :agree:

Sad but true! :confused:

Saorsa
08-04-2014, 07:31 AM
:top marks

Timing was unfortunately wrong as the team had not played well enough for weeks already by then and there was and continues to be great discontent amongst the fans including those that I would call "Loyal long standing fans" in which category I would include myself! :agree:

I think also that the TBGAWA "theme" was wrong and did little to make the idea of next season and the prospects for a better season and the start of something good in terms of on the field product a major element of the marketing theme IMO! :confused:

After the past few years of absolute drivel (apart from Leigh Griffiths and his regular match winning goals) generally, it was necessary to share more of the Clubs real ambitions for the future and not just more "Hope value" as the last few years of promising just that proves that unless properly thought out, planned, implemented and managed, it only happens by chance! :agree:

I personally spoke to a number of people at the match last night in the "Loyal long standing fans" category and none have renewed as "Early Birds" and all are waiting to see if TB & MM are capable of keeping the team in the SPFL before committing for another season! :agree:

Sad but true! :confused:That's were it would fall down

Hibby91
10-04-2014, 11:50 AM
So much for there super season ticket competiton incentives, i thought they were meant to announce the winners on tuesday? Or another load of lies to get renewals in before the plan ends. No doubt extend it again.