PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together Hibernian Working Together - Hibs Club Wed 9th April 6.30 for 7.00pm

RIP
07-04-2014, 12:07 AM
All Hibbies are invited to the Association this Wednesday for a get-together of supporters and groups.

As well as the usual chat about all things Hibs there will be specific updates on Inclusion, Community Activities, Planned events, The Hibernian Way, forthcoming Supporters Direct conference, Kick-off times survey and much more.

Following consultation with groups and management, full meetings with the Hibernian Board will take place every second Wednesday of every third month in the West Stand 6.30 pm for 7.00 pm. The meeting on Wednesday 11th June 2014 will act as an End of Season Review.

The session this Wednesday will be a good opportunity for you to submit questions for that meeting.

GGTTH
Hibernian Working Together

Mikey
07-04-2014, 01:12 PM
Bump!

FranckSuzy
07-04-2014, 10:37 PM
All Hibbies are invited to the Association this Wednesday for a get-together of supporters and groups.

As well as the usual chat about all things Hibs there will be specific updates on Inclusion, Community Activities, Planned events, The Hibernian Way, forthcoming Supporters Direct conference, Kick-off times survey and much more.

Following consultation with groups and management, full meetings with the Hibernian Board will take place every second Wednesday of every third month in the West Stand 6.30 pm for 7.00 pm. The meeting on Wednesday 11th June 2014 will act as an End of Season Review.

The session this Wednesday will be a good opportunity for you to submit questions for that meeting.

GGTTH
Hibernian Working Together

Who? :dunno:

RIP
07-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Who? :dunno:

Garry O, David F, St Pats, HSA, team leads.

Proposal will be discussed on Wed Suzy. Got a bit ahead of myself when posting that

Saorsa
07-04-2014, 11:57 PM
Lets work together with Petrie tae drive this club forward :hilarious

headlong right in tae the ground :agree:

The Green Goblin
08-04-2014, 12:58 AM
Lets work together with Petrie tae drive this club forward :hilarious

headlong right in tae the ground :agree:

That really made me laugh....it did :greengrin then I remembered why I was laughing and I felt like crying. :boo hoo:

The Green Goblin
08-04-2014, 01:00 AM
Apologies if this is obvious to other posters or those who know, and I re-read the first post again carefully, but is this meeting a chance to put questions to the Hibs Board?

FranckSuzy
09-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Apologies if this is obvious to other posters or those who know, and I re-read the first post again carefully, but is this meeting a chance to put questions to the Hibs Board?

If they are there :agree: :wink:

Leith Mo
10-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Anybody got any information on what was discussed/asked/avoided?

RIP
10-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Anybody got any information on what was discussed/asked/avoided?

Meeting notes will be posted up the morn Mo

DaveF
10-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Garry O, David F, St Pats, HSA, team leads.

How come St Pats get a mention but all the rest of the associated branches are lumped in under HSA :confused:

Jack
10-04-2014, 05:43 PM
How come St Pats get a mention but all the rest of the associated branches are lumped in under HSA :confused:

I think its because there's a couple of guys come along representing St Pats while there's a couple of guys come along representing HSA. Other branches are not specifically represented in the same way as St Pats.

Beefster
15-04-2014, 10:57 AM

Did these get posted? If so, can someone point me to them please?

The Modfather
15-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Any word on these?

down-the-slope
15-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Did these get posted? If so, can someone point me to them please?

Any word on these?

The thing with LWT is that its not an organisation and is not resourced to produce minutes / agendas etc (although intention and desire is to do that) its about doing. Its an open forum of Hibbie volunteers who want to DO things that improve our club

Evidence of 'outcomes' however can be seen in todays announcement about tickets incentives on official site.......

FranckSuzy
15-04-2014, 09:11 PM

The thing with LWT is that its not an organisation and is not resourced to produce minutes / agendas etc (although intention and desire is to do that) its about doing. Its an open forum of Hibbie volunteers who want to DO things that improve our club

Evidence of 'outcomes' however can be seen in todays announcement about tickets incentives on official site.......

TBF J, Gogs did say he'd post them up a few days ago now :aok:

Beefster
15-04-2014, 10:41 PM

So 'no' then. Thanks.

RIP
16-04-2014, 06:00 AM

Sorry folks. Been busy writing letters on behalf of the meeting to the board and team. Also been focused on plans to generate momentum for the run-in.

Work got really busy too. Will give an update tonight.

GGTTH

The Modfather
17-04-2014, 10:32 PM
Sorry folks. Been busy writing letters on behalf of the meeting to the board and team. Also been focused on plans to generate momentum for the run-in.

Work got really busy too. Will give an update tonight.

GGTTH

Goggs, I know you'll simply have been busy with other things/work but are you still posting up the minutes? Genuinely interested in them, particularly if the board were there.

Cheers.

Viva_Palmeiras
17-04-2014, 10:36 PM
Goggs, I know you'll simply have been busy with other things/work but are you still posting up the minutes? Genuinely interested in them, particularly if the board were there.

Cheers.

The organisation Gogs works for would have been all hands on decks recently I'd imagine so I think events perhaps overtook his intentions. I'm sure he'll post them up when he gets a clear run.

Ronniekirk
17-04-2014, 10:37 PM

Cheers.

Give the guy a break he has barely had a Minute :wink: To himself since the meeting finished