PDA

View Full Version : Sportscene

BOB MARLEYS DUG
06-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Shocking decision from Brines in the St Mirren game, never a handball and never a pen.

Billy Dodds spot on in saying that St Mirren winning has dragged us into the play off spot.

cabbageandribs1875
06-04-2014, 09:48 PM
haven't saw it but stuart McColl was going ape about it in his post match interview, trying to choose his words carefully :)

Cabbage East
06-04-2014, 09:48 PM
:faf:

Delboy4
06-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Is that wee sh*t of a presenter got the Hearts tartan tie on?

Rocky
06-04-2014, 09:56 PM
I thought St Mirren's second looked offside too. Hasn't done us any favours that's for sure and the other bottom 6 teams have looked decent from the highlights. They can score some goals at least.

Pete
06-04-2014, 10:03 PM
How is that not a county penalty?

Adams was right to be annoyed!

Sir David Gray
06-04-2014, 10:22 PM
Any reason for them showing Hearts celebrating with the Scottish Cup in 2012 on the end credits there? :dunno:

Bishop Hibee
06-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Haven't seen it but my bro texted me going radge about some 'tribute' to them at the end of the prog. The love in and poor reporting give me the boke.

O'Rourke3
06-04-2014, 10:29 PM
How is that not a county penalty?

Adams was right to be annoyed!

The one where the player kicks the ball the same time the RC player heads it from the other side of the ball? I've no time for Billy Dodds normally but if playing the ball legally means you can get a pen....

Pete
06-04-2014, 10:36 PM
The one where the player kicks the ball the same time the RC player heads it from the other side of the ball? I've no time for Billy Dodds normally but if playing the ball legally means you can get a pen....

That's debatable as it could be high feet.

It was more the positioning of the offence. It was miles inside the box!

Pete
06-04-2014, 10:37 PM
Any reason for them showing Hearts celebrating with the Scottish Cup in 2012 on the end credits there? :dunno:

It was like a sad farewell.

It might well be even sadder tomorrow.

O'Rourke3
06-04-2014, 10:41 PM
That's debatable as it could be high feet.

It was more the positioning of the offence. It was miles inside the box!

No argument it was inside the box but if my foot is travelling up the same time a head moves down and we strike the ball at the same time... As far as I know high feet is not a precise measurement otherwise me dropping to my knees to head a ball and a defender's foot up would result in many penalties. I thought the ref got that one wrong(what a surprise) as the RC player made out as if he's been kicked in the face.

dalkeith stu
06-04-2014, 10:56 PM

Bit dodge to give that as high feet but not the attempted over head kick in the build up to the Ross county goal.

BH Hibs
06-04-2014, 11:45 PM

It's like granting a dying man's lad request mate.:flag:

Weststandwanab
07-04-2014, 05:21 AM
Shocking decision from Brines in the St Mirren game, never a handball and never a pen.

Billy Dodds spot on in saying that St Mirren winning has dragged us into the play off spot. I loved the stupid comment "if you rewind your Sky" whilst taking the B.B.C. coin !

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-04-2014, 06:18 AM
I loved the stupid comment "if you rewind your Sky" whilst taking the B.B.C. coin !

:thumbsup:

patlowe
07-04-2014, 10:31 AM
I notice that Lennon came out with the usual 'it's about time we got one of these decisions' line managers come out with to make excuses about previous poor from. What, like the basketball dribble in the box your player got away with at Easter Road, ensuring a win that could have massive ramifications in deciding who finishes second bottom?

emerald green
07-04-2014, 10:40 AM
Yes it's worrying just how many diabolical decisions seem to go against Hibs. But it's nothing new. What's the odds on Pawlett conning the ref for a penalty tonight?