PDA

View Full Version : Another where can I watch the Hibs game question..Cape Town

AndyB_70
05-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Anyone got an idea of where in Cape Town I can watch the match in Monday night?

southern hibby
06-04-2014, 04:13 AM
Been about 5/6 years since I've been to Cape Town. However I used to watch all games I'n a sports bar ( more like a sport restaurant), within Victoria and Alfred docks. Really beautiful redeveloped area that has lots of bars that show football. Also was a Scottish ale house there too that was talking about getting football games shown but at time never had tv service supplied.

What I would recommend is you turn up the day before and ask if they will show the game for you and I always found if they said yes they would honour it irrespective if someone wanted something else.

Sorry I can't be much more help. GGTTH

The Green Goblin
06-04-2014, 05:53 AM
You can buy the game as a one off for a tenner on the Hibs tvXtra website. There's a link to it at the official club website.

AndyB_70
06-04-2014, 10:46 AM
I don't get into Cape Town until 1700 and I've no idea how good the hotel's WiFi is. If nothing else I'll give a go. Cheers.

PolmontHibby
06-04-2014, 11:09 AM
The bar at the Victoria and Albert Waterfront is Mitchells Scottish Ale House.
Easy to find close to the Ferris Wheel...and I watched a few games in there from English/Scottish Premierships a few weeks ago.....so a decent chance they might show it.

Walter
06-04-2014, 11:54 AM
Where in the Cape are you staying? Looking at venues for our wedding there in 2016....the missus is South African.