PDA

View Full Version : The Big Send Off.

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 06:19 PM
Right guys surely we can get a massive card display for what could be the last derby not just in a while but for good.

Not that they are officially down let's do something special for this derby and really rub it in. They will hate knowing how smug we are feeling.

Also I'm sure by the time it comes around we will be well and truly safe as well.

Ozyhibby
05-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Right guys surely we can get a massive card display for what could be the last derby not just in a while but for good.

Not that they are officially down let's do something special for this derby and really rub it in. They will hate knowing how smug we are feeling.

Also I'm sure by the time it comes around we will be well and truly safe as well.

Let's wait and see if we sell enough tickets first.

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Let's wait and see if we sell enough tickets first.

We will defo sell out the east.

Islington Hibs
05-04-2014, 06:28 PM

Lets make sure we are OK first or the joke could be on us....

Weststandwanab
05-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Wait until after Monday in case the Micro Wave is not plugged in.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
05-04-2014, 06:42 PM
A card display across the whole of the East saying something like "One City One Team" or "Theres Only One Team In Edinburgh" :thumbsup:

Or a card display of Vlad:wink:

emerald green
05-04-2014, 06:49 PM

Fine, just so long as we are safe first. I just don't like the look of the table as it stands this evening from our club's perspective. I love it from HOMFC's perspective though.

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 06:50 PM

I'm sure by then we will be. I honestly can't see us getting over taken by St. Mirren, Partick, Killie and Ross County. Maybe one or two max.

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 06:50 PM
A card display across the whole of the East saying something like "One City One Team" or "Theres Only One Team In Edinburgh" :thumbsup:

Or a card display of Vlad:wink:

Big huge pic of Vlad would be funny.

Golden Bear
05-04-2014, 06:51 PM

Spot on.

Ronniekirk
05-04-2014, 07:08 PM
Your like the cats that's got the cream .lets just enjoy the moment but won't take big L for granted till it happens .

Reaper
05-04-2014, 07:09 PM

Here Here

Ronniekirk
05-04-2014, 07:14 PM
I'm sure by then we will be. I honestly can't see us getting over taken by St. Mirren, Partick, Killie and Ross County. Maybe one or two max.
Don't want to burst your bubble ,but if st mirren can score three against Motherwell ask yourself how we are going to keep a clean sheet as we can't I really don't think we can take anything for granted Next t two games are huge for us but maybe big celebratory crowds for these games can spur us on

BH Hibs
05-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Don't want to burst your bubble ,but if st mirren can score three against Motherwell ask yourself how we are going to keep a clean sheet as we can't I really don't think we can take anything for granted Next t two games are huge for us but maybe big celebratory crowds for these games can spur us on

We scored three against motherwell

greenpaper55
05-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Jeezo, please keep a lid on this, lets not laugh at them until we are safe.

GreenLake
05-04-2014, 07:25 PM
This is the one time I want Thomson to ref the game. Let the turd enjoy his beloved team being dumped out the Premier League.

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 07:27 PM

I see what your saying bud but Hearts are down we aren't. I do think we'll be safe come the derby.

Ronniekirk
05-04-2014, 07:28 PM
And I was there to see it and we should of scored more, but the last three games tell the real story .am hoping dons have one eye on the semi and maybe rest a few key players Getting right team selection will be key for us

Www1875hfc
05-04-2014, 07:29 PM
Almost 300 Guests viewing this thread.

Hibby_G
05-04-2014, 07:32 PM
anyone got songs for relegation

i have one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNT_o-Kui48:lolyam:

eggbamyasi
05-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Defo some sort of banner . But dont think vald . They actually love him still , which is demented to say the least . I be there monday night . More we get we really have to scream the place down get the team bloody playing . We gotta get safe .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Jim44
05-04-2014, 07:33 PM

......... and of-course any p!ss ripping will only be satisfying if we beat them. If they win again, we'll be made to look pathetic.

Hibby_G
05-04-2014, 07:39 PM
lol singing cheerio song and cheerio advert comes on

Ronniekirk
05-04-2014, 07:41 PM
......... and of-course any p!ss ripping will only be satisfying if we beat them. If they win again, we'll be made to look pathetic.
Am not thinking like that we really need to rally round the cause and not get on players backs not boo our own players but celebrate hearts demise but feed off it in a positive way .If they can score four at thistle then why can't we .Butcher now has to put his mistakes behind him and rally the troops and find his own confidence .

erskine-hibby
05-04-2014, 07:42 PM
Relegate good times come on!

Hibby_G
05-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Relegate good times come on!

love it :tbgwa:

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 07:45 PM

We'll still have are Prem status they don't, we still have a club with a future they don't.

Win, lose or draw I'll be laughing my head off at this game and be giving them it tight.

erskine-hibby
05-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Down, down, deeper and down

05-04-2014, 07:51 PM
This is the one time I want Thomson to ref the game. Let the turd enjoy his beloved team being dumped out the Premier League.

Don't worry, if he's not on the pitch refereeing, he'll be in the stand twirling his turd coloured with the rest of the tramps.

Baldy Foghorn
05-04-2014, 07:51 PM
We'll still have are Prem status they don't, we still have a club with a future they don't.

Win, lose or draw I'll be laughing my head off at this game and be giving them it tight.

Look how our planned "party" turned out last weekend.......

big gogs
05-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Instead of celebration by cool and the gang,what about relegation,or status Quo singing the end of the beginning or beginning of the end

Ronniekirk
05-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Black Sabbath no more .

legends of 73
http://youtu.be/mjRrPXQDI2I

Capt Mainwaring
I see what your saying bud but Hearts are down we aren't. I do think we'll be safe come the derby.

Let's learn from the self inflicted embarrassment at Tynecastle. When were safe then the piss taking should commence. Until then let's focus on supporting the team to safety.

scuttle
05-04-2014, 07:55 PM
we'll meet again don't know where don't know when
But I know we'll meet again if you survive on Monday

Baldy Foghorn
05-04-2014, 07:55 PM
Let's learn from the self inflicted embarrassment at Tynecastle. When were safe then the piss taking should commence. Until then let's focus on supporting the team to safety.

:agree::agree::agree:

Hibby_G
05-04-2014, 07:58 PM
we'll meet again don't know where don't know when
But I know we'll meet again if you survive on Monday

great song :aok:

skipster7
Dont feel much like gloating much tbh. A season we should have been lording it over the worst hearts team in my lifetime is ending with us in freefall worrying about the fxxking play offs. Somehow losing to that dross 3 times from 4 games.!! Will feel different if we pick up 4 points min from next 2 games right enough ;-)

Thecat23

Yeah that's because the pressure was on us. They ARE now down. If we are safe and folk are still ****ting it to have any sort of fun in case we lose need to grow a set!

Baldy Foghorn
05-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Yeah that's because the pressure was on us. They ARE now down. If we are safe and folk are still ****ting it to have any sort of fun in case we lose need to grow a set!

Really? No pressure on them last week? Do you think they wanted us to put them down?

They out fought us, and have done through many derbies, we are still not safe yet, although some think we are, do you think they will come and play dead giving us an easy 3 points?

Can't really gloat when we are in such a pickle ourselves......

Baldy Foghorn
05-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Dont feel much like gloating much tbh. A season we should have been lording it over the worst hearts team in my lifetime is ending with us in freefall worrying about the fxxking play offs. Somehow losing to that dross 3 times from 4 games.!! Will feel different if we pick up 4 points min from next 2 games right enough ;-)

Seconded, I can't gloat until we are safe:rolleyes:

Jones28
05-04-2014, 08:07 PM

Conceded 3 and all though

Haha they got relagated, so what? We got humped off a team they put 4 goals past. When did we last put 4 goals past anyone? Falkirk in the Scottish cup semi?

Keep all this under wraps until our status is secure

Hibercelona
05-04-2014, 08:15 PM
I'd rather we got right behind Hibs. With St Mirren gaining a 3 point ground on us, our players will need the very best out of the support in every game up until the end of the season.

No point gloating about their relegation yet, when we're still staring it in the face ourselves.

Lets ensure our own safety first before going radge.

Pete
05-04-2014, 08:26 PM
No point gloating about their relegation yet, when we're still staring it in the face ourselves.

Lets ensure our own safety first before going radge.

Aye, right then. **** that. :tee hee:

Beers oot!

:lolyam:

:titanic:

:monkey1:

Iggy Pope
05-04-2014, 08:27 PM

Make your mind up. You went to watch St Mirren last week and announced they were rooked.

Hibercelona
05-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Aye, right then. **** that. :tee hee:

Beers oot!

:lolyam:

:titanic:

:monkey1:

http://oi60.tinypic.com/w8124j.jpg

Pete
05-04-2014, 08:37 PM
http://oi60.tinypic.com/w8124j.jpg

Relax and have fun.

You never know....the worst possible scenario might not actually happen. :thumbsup:

Deansy
05-04-2014, 08:44 PM

They'll have nothing to lose - we have a team, who, imho - couldn't give a to*s about this club, it's fans or even their own future - I'm not confident

Mr White
When did we last put 4 goals past anyone? Falkirk in the Scottish cup semi?

Stranraer in the league cup 24th september.

Hibercelona
Relax and have fun.

You never know....the worst possible scenario might not actually happen. :thumbsup:

Well obviously i'm very hopful that it doesn't. But our club seem to have a habit of falling into the worse case scenarios.

I'd rather just wait until I know we're safe, then I can gloat with the monkey off my back. :aok:

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Really? No pressure on them last week? Do you think they wanted us to put them down?

They out fought us, and have done through many derbies, we are still not safe yet, although some think we are, do you think they will come and play dead giving us an easy 3 points?

Can't really gloat when we are in such a pickle ourselves......

The pressure was defo on us. First half was all hearts second was all Hibs. They do get lucky in these games, Griffiths goal that was well over and countless decisions that go their way.

I agree though that most time they seem to want it more. But if folk watch back any of the derby games it's not as bad as we are making out. Sadly the results are what matter and we are poor when it comes to that side of things.

I understand why folk are a ****ting themselves but I think you can also understand why we are celebrating. Hibs are not down we are 7th. We have a great chance to end this come Monday. Even a defeat isn't sending us down. Today is about Hearts going down and us thinking of ways to really rub it in. If we're not safe then I wouldn't be keen on a display but i personally think we will be so nothing wrong with planning ahead.

Baldy Foghorn
05-04-2014, 08:58 PM
The pressure was defo on us. First half was all hearts second was all Hibs. They do get lucky in these games, Griffiths goal that was well over and countless decisions that go their way.

I agree though that most time they seem to want it more. But if folk watch back any of the derby games it's not as bad as we are making out. Sadly the results are what matter and we are poor when it comes to that side of things.

I understand why folk are a ****ting themselves but I think you can also understand why we are celebrating. Hibs are not down we are 7th. We have a great chance to end this come Monday. Even a defeat isn't sending us down. Today is about Hearts going down and us thinking of ways to really rub it in. If we're not safe then I wouldn't be keen on a display but i personally think we will be so nothing wrong with planning ahead.

I know what happened last week, was there, we surrended meekly........(again)

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 09:02 PM
I know what happened last week, was there, we surrended meekly........(again)

Ok well you sit all doom and gloom while I have a couple of beers celebrating that lot going down.

I'll worry about 2nd bottom if an when we actually occupy it!!!

Baldy Foghorn
05-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Ok well you sit all doom and gloom while I have a couple of beers celebrating that lot going down.

Crack on, I'm more concerned with Hibs at the moment......

Hibercelona
05-04-2014, 09:05 PM

Why didn't you just celebrate at the start of the season? They were already relegated before the first game.

Celebrating any event of your rival club just seems weird to me, unless it's because we stuffed them, in which case, i'm celebrating us winning rather than them losing.

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 09:11 PM
Why didn't you just celebrate at the start of the season? They were already relegated before the first game.

Celebrating any event of your rival club just seems weird to me, unless it's because we stuffed them, in which case, i'm celebrating us winning rather than them losing.

Jeezo, so you find it weird that Hibs fans are celebrating Hearts officially going down. I've seen it all now on here. Some right miserable sods on here there really is.

Hearts weren't down at the start. I was happy to see them get -15 but believe me that was not an impossible task. I honestly can't believe you have came out with that statement!

marinello59
05-04-2014, 09:14 PM

Aye, imagine celebrating them going down. I must have imagined their fans saying that despite the points deduction they would over take us before Xmas. **** them, I am having several happy drinks tonight while I have a bloody good laugh at them.

Hibercelona
05-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Well i'll reserve my laughs for when we're not such a laughing stock ourselves.

I guess I just happen to care more about this club than some other club.

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 09:19 PM

Lighten up. We are not down it's nearly the end of the season and we can rebuild. What is actually wrong with folk on here tonight??

Imagine any club in the world celebrating their city rivals going down?! How DARE they. Right guys can we close .net till we are safe or at least put out the number for Samaritans. Seems a few may need it.

Oh and yes you clearly care about Hibs waaaaaaay more than everyone else. Defo more than the ones who are laughing at Hearts because "we" aren't real fans.

Baldy Foghorn
05-04-2014, 09:21 PM
Lighten up. We are not down it's nearly the end of the season and we can rebuild. What is actually wrong with folk on here tonight??

Imagine any club in the world celebrating their city rivals going down?! How DARE they. Right guys can we close .net till we are safe or at least put out the number for Samaritans. Seems a few may need it.

Imagine being concerned with our own club's position, losing recently to Partick, St Johnstone, Hertz.....Not scoring many goals, not creating many chances, poor current form......

Never mind let's forget about all that............

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 09:25 PM
Imagine being concerned with our own club's position, losing recently to Partick, St Johnstone, Hertz.....Not scoring many goals, not creating many chances, poor current form......

Who's forgetting it? Not me but FFS I'm not panicking either as we aren't in this position yet.

I'm also sorry for celebrating hearts going down. How strange of me!!!

scuttle
05-04-2014, 09:26 PM

I think we all care more about Hibs than any other club but that shouldnt stop us enjoying our closest rivals misfortune. If the shoe was on the other foot and all that

Baldy Foghorn
05-04-2014, 09:26 PM
Who's forgetting it? Not me but FFS I'm not panicking either as we aren't in this position yet.

I'm also sorry for celebrating hearts going down. How strange of me!!!

Cool you are not panicking.....Is it OK for me to be panicky?

Mikey
05-04-2014, 09:27 PM
Is there any chance we can all calm down a wee bit. I'm sure if there was something we could do to help our own situation then we would do it.

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Cool you are not panicking.....Is it OK for me to be panicky?

Do what you like pal, I'm to busy celebrating Hearts dropping. Beer in the fridge if you feel like taking a mad turn and being happy tonight.

Pete
05-04-2014, 09:28 PM

Them getting relegated has absolutely nothing to do with our situation. Right now I couldn't give a monkeys.

We could go down at the end of the season but the chances are we won't.

Either way, hearts (R) have still been relegated today and whatever happens in the future won't change that.

Worry about all that **** tomorrow if you have to:flag:

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Them getting relegated has absolutely nothing to do with our situation. Right now I couldn't give a monkeys.

We could go down at the end of the season but the chances are we won't.

Either way, hearts (R) have still been relegated today and whatever happens in the future won't change that.

Worry about all that **** tomorrow if you have to:flag:

Now that's a post!!!

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Is there any chance we can all calm down a wee bit. I'm sure if there was something we could do to help our own situation then we would do it.

Exactly, there isn't and that lot have dropped out our top flight. How folk can't be happy about that is actually mind boggling.

Baldy Foghorn
05-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Do what you like pal, I'm to busy celebrating Hearts dropping. Beer in the fridge if you feel like taking a mad turn and being happy tonight.

No beers for me, and no chance of me taking a mad turn tonight, however I might be happy if we get a result on Monday.....

Hiber-nation
05-04-2014, 09:33 PM
I was going radge when St Mirren scored their 2nd and 3rd goals today, jumping aboot the living room like a daftie. But I'll only be celebrating on Derby Day if we beat them.

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 09:34 PM
No beers for me, and no chance of me taking a mad turn tonight, however I might be happy if we get a result on Monday.....

I'll not just be happy I'll be delighted if we get a result Monday. Until then I can't do anything about it so I'm not worrying about it.

Baldy Foghorn
05-04-2014, 09:35 PM
I'll not just be happy I'll be delighted if we get a result Monday. Until then I can't do anything about it so I'm not worrying about it.

Fair enough.......

Ronniekirk
05-04-2014, 09:42 PM
Well we will find out on Monday night if we are capable of doing something about it .in the meantime I will just finish off that bottle of wine I opened earlier and let the fact Hearts brave young burnt out boys managed to play three gAmes in a week ,winning two and drawing one . Which goes to show the were talking pish when complaining to the hierarchy that they needed to sign Rudi .That was just them doing what comes naturally to them trying to cheat further .Thankfully they didn't get away with it and they haven't got away with staying up .I for one am Delighted justice has been done .But it is annoying that even when they are down there they can find a performance that we couldn't over the past few weeks .its a bit like a good Chinese ,Sweet and Sour at the same time ,by still delicious .

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Well we will find out on Monday night if we are capable of doing something about it .in the meantime I will just finish off that bottle of wine I opened earlier and let the fact Hearts brave young burnt out boys managed to play three gAmes in a week ,winning two and drawing one . Which goes to show the were talking pish when complaining to the hierarchy that they needed to sign Rudi .That was just them doing what comes naturally to them trying to cheat further .Thankfully they didn't get away with it and they haven't got away with staying up .I for one am Delighted justice has been done .But it is annoying that even when they are down there they can find a performance that we couldn't over the past few weeks .its a bit like a good Chinese ,Sweet and Sour at the same time ,by still delicious .

**** I should have ordered sweet and sour chicken tonight after reading that. Had rice and onion curry instead and it was rank :(

Wotherspiniesta
05-04-2014, 09:54 PM

Give me strength!

What a miserable git you are :rolleyes:

Brooster
06-04-2014, 06:53 AM
Will some folk on here never learn? Why not cheer the boys on to a win without any pre planned p1ss taking which has a tendency to backfire on us. See all these folk last week who had the party hats on, folk who thought they were going to a party.....how long did it take them to quietly slip them off and stand motionless for the next hour or so with egg on face?

Thecat23
06-04-2014, 07:01 AM
Will some folk on here never learn? Why not cheer the boys on to a win without any pre planned p1ss taking which has a tendency to backfire on us. See all these folk last week who had the party hats on, folk who thought they were going to a party.....how long did it take them to quietly slip them off and stand motionless for the next hour or so with egg on face?

Yeah let's not have a wee laugh at them, not like they are are rivals or that. Oh wait......

Brooster
06-04-2014, 07:19 AM
Yeah let's not have a wee laugh at them, not like they are are rivals or that. Oh wait......

I think you are missing my point. I'm all for laughing at them but not in favour of pre orchestrated partying because it has a tendency to make us look daft. I suppose they just laugh at the party plans of some of our fans....they certainly did last week. Why dont we celebrate by beating them on the field....that hurts them most.

Ronniekirk
06-04-2014, 07:25 AM
Are you still celebrating or in the cold light of a sober curry less day are you now panicking about Monday night:panic::coffee: :wink:

Ronniekirk
06-04-2014, 07:41 AM
I think you are missing my point. I'm all for laughing at them but not in favour of pre orchestrated partying because it has a tendency to make us look daft. I suppose they just laugh at the party plans of some of our fans....they certainly did last week. Why dont we celebrate by beating them on the field....that hurts them most.
Well we have failed to beat them three out of four times this season so I don't think with our team on recent for we can take for granted we will beat them.Therefor if I come through for next Derby it will be a pre planned carnival atmosphere.Can you imagine those scarf whir let's in the away end iif it was us relegated they would have banner reminding us of 5. 1 a clock reminding us how many years since we won the Scottish cup etc Can you not remember when we couldn't parade the league cup at Easter road after a league game as they wouldn't leave the stadium and police had to forcibly remove the last of them . Yes we all want to beat them on the park but we can't let this last home derby go off without a party especially if bid L is looking certain .
We need to grind out a few results somehow but I won't be banking on us doing it in that game unless we draw with sheep and beat st midden and go into game with confidence and momentum .

The Gorf
06-04-2014, 08:06 AM
This

blackpoolhibs
06-04-2014, 08:26 AM
I managed to go out and get pissed last night, and i also managed to rip the piss out of the gimps all night too. Today i can get back to being a little concerned about our position.

Its called multi tasking, perhaps i'm a woman? :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
06-04-2014, 08:40 AM
The Louis Theroux of Hibs.net stimulates argument by his wide-eyed gullibility.....

......but wait......

:faf: case closed.

Ronniekirk
06-04-2014, 09:29 AM
The Louis Theroux of Hibs.net stimulates argument by his wide-eyed gullibility.....

......but wait......

:faf: case closed.
Whats your prediction about results for next three games we are playing ?

Hiber-nation
06-04-2014, 10:24 AM

Agree Mr C, the 7-0 predictions on here at New Year really summed it up. Let's just beat the fekers then we can get on with the celebrations.