PDA

View Full Version : Sportscene Results Yam love in

SouthMoroccoStu
05-04-2014, 04:17 PM
Sickening

"If it was only the last 6 games, hearts would be top of the bottom 6"

And......

"The Lithuanians have to see sense and accept £2.5million as tynecastle is worth a million tops.."

!?!?!?

The crumbling stadium isn't worth £2.50 but the land....

Shocking reporting

05-04-2014, 04:18 PM
:jamboak:

Diclonius
05-04-2014, 04:19 PM

But like, your performance during the season is determined by all your games and stuff. That's like how relegation works and stuff.

marinello59
05-04-2014, 04:22 PM
Sickening

And......

"The Lithuanians have to see sense and accept £2.5million as tynecastle is worth a million tops.."

!?!?!?

Shocking reporting

I was gobsmacked that he came out with that. So if it is only worth £1million tops why would hearts bid £2.5million in the first place?

jacomo
05-04-2014, 04:23 PM
Sickening

And......

!?!?!?

Shocking reporting

Was Stevie Fail one of the studio guests?

Sir David Gray
05-04-2014, 04:24 PM

Tom English and Allan Preston.

Saorsa
05-04-2014, 04:25 PM
I was gobsmacked that he came out with that. So if it is only worth £1million tops why would hearts bid £2.5million in the first place?what ersehole came out with that, I dinnae watch jokescene

Keith_M
05-04-2014, 04:26 PM

Pardon my ignorance but, what team do they both support?

clerriehibs
05-04-2014, 04:26 PM

****ing clueless ersewipes

The Gorf
05-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Why does Tom English always act like a f***y?

05-04-2014, 04:27 PM
I was gobsmacked that he came out with that. So if it is only worth £1million tops why would hearts bid £2.5million in the first place?

£1 million?! :faf: I wouldn'y give you 50p for that shabby, ***** coloured, rickety old tin can dump! Its an absolute dump of a "stadium", a truly horrble building.

Sir David Gray
05-04-2014, 04:28 PM
what ersehole came out with that, I dinnae watch jokescene

Tom English.

Pardon my ignorance but, what team do they both support?

Allan Preston's one of them.

No idea about Tom English. He's Irish though so probably an English Premiership team.

clerriehibs
05-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Why does Tom English always act like a f***y?

cos he's a c u next tuesday?

Borderhibbie76
05-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Thought chubby Preston was gonna bubble on the screen the fat hertz f###...get it right roond ye biscuits you clearly eat plenty :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

the_ginger_hibee
05-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Obviously CALA homes, professional land developers, made a £21million over estimate in 2004. If only they asked Tom English...

05-04-2014, 04:38 PM

£1 million?! :faf: I wouldn'y give you 50p for that shabby, ***** coloured, rickety old tin can dump! Its an absolute dump of a "stadium", a truly horrble building.

SurferRosa
05-04-2014, 04:44 PM

If they get out of this without being liquidated, i wonder what the PBS will be worth if they decide to sell in the future...more than a million i bet.

lapsedhibee
05-04-2014, 04:48 PM

Clearly, clearly had media coaching from Fail then. :agree:

Spike Mandela
05-04-2014, 04:54 PM

Clearly the venerable(well to some on here) Tom English will have had an independent valuation done as he is one of the countries top journalists.:rolleyes:

Weststandwanab
05-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Sickening

And......

!?!?!?

Shocking reporting Really is that what they were saying ? Pleasing

I was gobsmacked that he came out with that. So if it is only worth £1million tops why would hearts bid £2.5million in the first place? I think the Lith Creditors would go with that and more.

Tom English and Allan Preston. I turned down the volume but watch that fat pricks obvious pain as I sipped my smooth Black Velvet.

Why does Tom English always act like a f***y? Because he relies on B.B.C. for work

Hiber-nation
05-04-2014, 05:11 PM
Locke "No other team in the world's fans would have contributed what the hearts fans have done this season"

:bye:

Niffy
05-04-2014, 05:24 PM
Terrible reporting regarding the value of the land, but for all we hate them... Gary Locke has done a *** good job in rallying the bams over the road. Why the **** we can't get some spirit like that these years beats me.

Phil D. Rolls
05-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Sickening

And......

!?!?!?

Shocking reporting

A million pounds for a piece of city centre land, where do these people live, the third world?..........oh wait.

clerriehibs
05-04-2014, 05:27 PM
Terrible reporting regarding the value of the land, but for all we hate them... Gary Locke has done a *** good job in rallying the bams over the road. Why the **** we can't get some spirit like that these years beats me.

Don't wish for bottom of the league. That's where they are. By 2 points. Plus the 15 they were penalised. And don't give me any ***** about them playing an under 20s team.

Phil D. Rolls
05-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Tom English.

Allan Preston's one of them.

No idea about Tom English. He's Irish though so probably an English Premiership team.

Well there's a sweeping generalisation. Do you think he likes Tayto Crisps with his Guinness too? :greengrin

I think he's a rugby man, but - for me anyway - he's a pretty decent football pundit.

Sir David Gray
05-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Well there's a sweeping generalisation. Do you think he likes Tayto Crisps with his Guinness too? :greengrin

I think he's a rugby man, but - for me anyway - he's a pretty decent football pundit.

I've no idea.

A lot of Irish people support English Premiership teams. Don't see the problem with that.

Bishop Hibee
05-04-2014, 05:31 PM
English claimed on Radio Scotland that since the old school went for £750K, Tiny is worth £1m.

Phil D. Rolls
05-04-2014, 05:34 PM

Get a grip, that spirit has seen them relegated and possibly liquidated. I think it's time for this sel loathing to stop. We are a premier club, spirit or no, they aren't. Their spirit got them the Scottish Cup, and cost them their club. Perspective please.

I've no idea.

A lot of Irish people support English Premiership teams. Don't see the problem with that.

Another day mate. :aok:

Biggie
05-04-2014, 05:40 PM
Locke "No other team in the world's fans would have contributed what the hearts fans have done this season"

Ken....what an absolute walloper......

Aldo
05-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Didn't expect anything less tbh.

But it was pleasing to hear that the ***k**g roaster yam ***t Preston was in the studio.

GIRFUYYYF.

Get it roond ye the lot of you.

Next liquidation.

For all you f witt's looking it

Ha ha ha.

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 05:44 PM
Didn't expect anything less tbh.

But it was pleasing to hear that the ***k**g roaster yam ***t Preston was in the studio.

GIRFUYYYF.

Get it roond ye the lot of you.

Next liquidation.

For all you f witt's looking it

Ha ha ha.

Hee hee come on tell us how you really feel!!!!!!!

05-04-2014, 05:45 PM

:faf::faf::faf:

Yes what a wonderful set of fans, ignoring their clubs enevitable car crash fate for years and basically allowing the man one to single handedly run their club into the ground just so they could have their "big team" fantasy. Yes, a truly wonderful set of fans :aok:

Leithenhibby
05-04-2014, 05:47 PM
If they get out of this without being liquidated, i wonder what the PBS will be worth if they decide to sell in the future...more than a million i bet.

I'd put money on it the Budge will cash in and go into a new venture with the Cooncil...

Phil D. Rolls
05-04-2014, 05:49 PM
:faf::faf::faf:

Yes what a wonderful set of fans, ignoring their clubs enevitable car crash fate for years and basically allowing the man one to single handedly run their club into the ground just so they could have their "big team" fantasy. Yes, a truly wonderful set of fans :aok:

It gets better. After he'd run them into the ground, he asked them for a loan of some cash. You'll never believe this......they gave him it!!!!

The worst of it is, they'd probably be celebrating promotion today, instead of relegation. They probably wouldn't be filling their pants thinking about liquidation either.

Tears of pride, can't be as gullible a group of fans anywhere in the world.

weecounty hibby
05-04-2014, 05:56 PM
Did anyone hear open all mouths on the radio. I am convinced that Willie Miller had a hard on while telling us about their goals!!!

Weststandwanab
05-04-2014, 06:27 PM

:bye: Ironic on so many levels......

English claimed on Radio Scotland that since the old school went for £750K, Tiny is worth £1m. Tiny Rowland is died.

oregonhibby
05-04-2014, 06:30 PM
It only went for 750k cos there was a fitba ground next to it. The cooncil should be shot for a lack of foresight and waited til the big L. Bundled with PBS and the blast zone gone it is now prime real estate.

There is a reason English is a journo. He couldn't get a real job!

emerald green
05-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Sickening

And......

!?!?!?

Shocking reporting

Why does there seem to be so much sympathy from pundits, media people etc for HOMFC? They are always on about what a great job Gary has done (relegated - never mind the -15). How HOMFC would be a great loss to the league (they are in the wee league now!). Then to come away with PBS being only worth £1m is just complete nonsense. Who is he trying to kid? Where did he get his estimate of the current value of PBS from? It makes me want to puke.

Hibby70
05-04-2014, 06:36 PM
Christ was that really Allan Preston! Has he eaten Tam Cowan in the last few months?

Mr White
05-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Why does there seem to be so much sympathy from pundits, media people etc for HOMFC? They are always on about what a great job Gary has done (relegated - never mind the -15). How HOMFC would be a great loss to the league (they are in the wee league now!). Then to come away with PBS being only worth £1m is just complete nonsense. Who is he trying to kid? Where did he get his estimate of the current value of PBS from? It makes me want to puke.

I think he's taken the 650k paid for the high school and, ignoring the restrictions placed on it's development, came up with £1m for the stadium land. Yamonomics is indeed alive and well. In fact it's on course to outlive the club it originated from.

emerald green
05-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Christ was that really Allan Preston! Has he eaten Tam Cowan in the last few months?

Preston & Cowan. What a pair of absolute roasters.

leggeto
05-04-2014, 07:03 PM

every property developer in the country will be licking their lips when it goes to auction then,bargain

Jim44
05-04-2014, 07:54 PM
English likes to think he is a cut above the rest and the voice of authority when in fact he is just another media establishment yes man who loves the sound of his own voice.

EastCalderHibby
05-04-2014, 09:49 PM
:
Hee hee come on tell us how you really feel!!!!!!!

did you not know they have been looking forward to going to places like Hamilton,ect aye ok ya bunch o f.....g welts :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:
enjoy hope you're stay is for many many years NOBODY from the big league will miss you ****my bassas 12371

12374 mission accomplished