Del Boy
05-04-2014, 03:51 PM
Preston's face!! Haha!!!

cabbageandribs1875
05-04-2014, 03:52 PM
silly st.mirren gits :( they knew the script ****

jonty
I wonder if we'll see floods of tears again. St mirren have a habit of upsetting them.

the_ginger_hibee
Great. Don't know why anyone wanted St Mirren to gain anything from today. Hearts are/were down regardless.

Onion
We are now 4 points off the play-off place...lets face it we won't get anything from Aberdeen so that is an awful result for us today.

Well, we just need to man up and fight for the 3 points against the Dons. Simples.

Keith_M
Don't think we can celebrate now.

Speak for yourself, I'm off to have a party

:thumbsup:

Nailrod
We just need to turn up on Monday and winJust to interject a serious note into the thread. We haven't turned up for three months now. What do you think is suddenly going to turn things round and make us 'turn up' on Monday?

Hibernia Na Eir
St Mirren winning is a much worse result for Partick Thistle than it is for us, if I am reading the table correctly.

Killie 1-2 FT

Defo.

HappyAsHellas
05-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Why not get something from the sheep? They're not exactly firing on all cylinders at the moment.

Tarts of MidLithuania - RELEGATED!!!!

giruy

hibsbollah
05-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Well, we just need to man up and fight for the 3 points against the Dons. Simples.

We will lose by three clear goals IMO. I'll be there but i fear the worst.

HappyAsHellas
05-04-2014, 03:54 PM
We will lose by three clear goals IMO. I'll be there but i fear the worst.

Oh ye of little faith......

Keith_M
I forgot to say....

Thank you very much Hearts for taking all three points from one of our rivals for the drop,

keep it up lads!

Bishop Hibee
will worry about Hibs when we play our games, but tonight i will celebrate the gimps being relegated. And hopefully will be celebrating the big L sometime soon too. :top marks

Brings back happy memories of the yams going down in the past. A nice wee malt to celebrate this evening.

C'mon Hibs, a win v Dons on Monday!

emerald green
We know hearts will be getting relegated regardless, st mirren winning today is not good for us

FFS Motherwell lost to Killie last week to a goal in 96 mins. This week they do practically the same, and chuck away a two goal lead. Not good for Hibs. St Mirren will be fighting for everything now. Hearts can GTF.

Ronniekirk
05-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Its still in our hands !

But we appear to be handless just now .:confused:

Gmack7
we'll meet again
in another life

Hibernia Na Eir
We are now 4 points off the play-off place...lets face it we won't get anything from Aberdeen so that is an awful result for us today.

Aberdeen were hardly stunning at the pink palace during week.

AFKA5814_Hibs
St Mirren winning is a very bad result for Hibs. Don't worry though, someone with their head firmly stuck in the sand will say it's impossible for all the teams below us to catch up. :rolleyes:

merritthibees
05-04-2014, 03:56 PM
we'll meet again
in another life

Aye... Next season at this rate! Ha

SaulGoodman
Am I missing the point that there is still teams below us? You'd think we were just in front of St Mirren

rcarter1
I forgot to say....

Thank you very much Hearts for taking all three points from one of our rivals for the drop,

keep it up lads!

It was very thoughtful. In fact these brave youngsters can show everyone how much they have improved by winning a few more in the next coming weeks. :agree:

Glesgahibby
What is it with today and basic maths. Motherwell were 2-1 up how can Sts be 3-1 up now?
:wink: Well spotted.
Edited"

Ronniekirk
05-04-2014, 03:57 PM
Just to interject a serious note into the thread. We haven't turned up for three months now. What do you think is suddenly going to turn things round and make us 'turn up' on Monday?
Nothing ,absolutely nothing

cleanyman
Hibs are in serious trouble.

All the teams below us have won in recent weeks, we haven't.

What a huge two games coming up.

semaj64
Just to interject a serious note into the thread. We haven't turned up for three months now. What do you think is suddenly going to turn things round and make us 'turn up' on Monday?

optimism

Onion
05-04-2014, 03:58 PM
St Mirren winning is a very bad result for Hibs. Don't worry though, someone with their head firmly stuck in the sand will say it's impossible for all the teams below us to catch up. :rolleyes:

All the teams in the play off battle have raised their game. Hibs need to do the same and just grind out some points from somewhere. This might as well start from Monday as any other time.

The Gorf
05-04-2014, 03:58 PM
:hilarious

Great. Don't know why anyone wanted St Mirren to gain anything from today. Hearts are/were down regardless.
Agree. Some folk have nae patience. Very bad result for hibs. Can folk no see that?

cabbageandribs1875
05-04-2014, 03:59 PM
wonder how many yamboids will travel through to paisley for the last league game :greengrin

TariqE
05-04-2014, 04:00 PM

Well.....if we're looking on the brightside.....we could lose all our games and it's still possible for both Partick & St Mirren to stay below us

lucky
05-04-2014, 04:00 PM
Still 4 points in front and 4 teams below us. No need for the panic

SteveHFC
05-04-2014, 04:01 PM
http://media0.giphy.com/media/CZcoGp0eXLCH6/giphy.gif

The Gorf
05-04-2014, 04:01 PM
wonder how many yamboids will travel through to paisley for the last league game :greengrin
The idiots that are still in denial

HoboHarry
05-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Aye and one of the Saturday afternoon drama queens will assure us for the 8000th time that we are going to fall from 7th to 11th in the remaining games.:rolleyes:

green day
05-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Still 4 points in front and 4 teams below us. No need for the panic

And the very teams in the fight with us will continue to take points off each other.

matty_f
05-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Can you also give us the lottery numbers for tonight please?

Nailrod
05-04-2014, 04:04 PM
optimismOptimism comes from confidence. Right now we have all the confidence of a mongrel that's spent the last three months being beaten with a stick.

Keith_M
05-04-2014, 04:04 PM
Seriously, some people really need to get a sense of perspective on here. Can't you just look on the bright side for one day?

The team nearest to us in the table, Kilmarnock, just got beat. Hearts also today beat the team three places below us and, best of all...

Hearts have just been relegated!

Lighten up, for pity's sake

Glesgahibby
05-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Aw well,what's done is done,so that said.........
GFRUYyYFs:greengrin

SteveHFC
05-04-2014, 04:07 PM
May i be first to suggest that yams will lose 4 of the last 5 games

Nailrod
05-04-2014, 04:08 PM
And the very teams in the fight with us will continue to take points off each other.And unless we actually start to pick up some points soon, every point that any team takes off any other team helps them to bridge that massive four point gap with us.

Did that ever occur to you?

hibsbollah
05-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Its still in our hands !

This is what worries me :greengrin

Keith_M
05-04-2014, 04:09 PM

No, you can't, now p*ss off!

:na na:

blackpoolhibs

Too late, Hibarcelona or whatever he's called guaranteed it a few days ago.

HoboHarry
Seriously, some people really need to get a sense of perspective on here. Can't you just look on the bright side for one day?

The team nearest to us in the table, Kilmarnock, just got beat. Hearts also today beat the team three places below us and, best of all...

Hearts have just been relegated!

Lighten up, for pity's sake
You are wasting your time - they will continue unabated. I'm only surprised I haven't seen Hibercelona tell us we are doomed yet. Either I missed it or I will just have to be patient for a short while.....

green day
05-04-2014, 04:11 PM
And unless we actually start to pick up some points soon, every point that any team takes off any other team helps them to bridge that massive four point gap with us.

Yes, of course - I am far from thick.

Question, would you rather we had our points, requiring only one win in all probability - or st mirren, Patrick etc?

Seriously?

Nailrod
05-04-2014, 04:16 PM
May i be first to suggest that yams will lose 4 of the last 5 gamesMeaning what? That they'll turn up at ER and beat us if they feel like it, whatever we do?

Franck Stanton
05-04-2014, 04:16 PM
We only need 4 points to guarantee safety and have 6 games, 5 of which are v teams below us in the league, so can't understand all the panic to be honest, lets just celebrate those puddle-drinking mutants fall from grace shall we.
For all you yams looking in :GET IT RIGHT F'N UP YE. Was it really worth it ? REALLY ? Still, you can take comfort with "1-5" and "1902" whilst you languish in the lower leagues HaHaHaHa Oh sides

SaulGoodman
05-04-2014, 04:18 PM
And unless we actually start to pick up some points soon, every point that any team takes off any other team helps them to bridge that massive four point gap with us.

You're right, just had a read of the Partick and St Mirren forums, and they're not worried about relegation at all, they're all quite confident we'll get pumped and they'll leapfrog us into 7th after they've spent the majority of the season at the bottom of the table.

Lighten up ffs. We've not even played today.

stevejordan
05-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Well.....if we're looking on the brightside.....we could lose all our games and it's still possible for both Partick & St Mirren to stay below us

Its now a dog fight between us and Partic we still have 4 points on them they play Kilmarnock away next week then St Mirren at home the big game then is we play them at Home win that and we are safe.

If we loose our next 2 games that is.

Keith_M
05-04-2014, 04:19 PM
This will be my last post on this thread, which I now promise to leave to the wrist-slitters, and I shall go elsewhere for my entertainment with like minded people that are actually aware that:

Two of our rivals for the Play Off Place got beat today

....and....

Hearts got relegated!

The rest of you feel free to wallow in your misery :na na:

SaulGoodman
05-04-2014, 04:20 PM
Its now a dog fight between us and Partic we still have 4 points on them they play Kilmarnock away next week then St Mirren at home the big game then is we play them at Home win that and we are safe.

Eh? WE'RE STILL 7th. KILMARNOCK COUNTY ST MIRREN AND PARTICK ARE ALL STILL BEHIND US.

How does that put us in a dogfight with Partick?

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 04:23 PM
FFS guys, hearts are down, we aren't down and we're not 2nd bottom either. Until it happens I'll be having great delight in ripping the ***** right out everyone I know who's a jambo.

I don't think we will go down when Partick, Saints, County and Kille all have to win most weeks and us to lose.

So how about go have a beer be happy they are gone and chill out. :D

Borderhibbie76
05-04-2014, 04:24 PM

And how do u work that one out?? We r all in a dogfight us partick st mirren and county...not los yambolinos tho...coz they r DOWN already!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Borderhibbie76
05-04-2014, 04:25 PM
And how do u work that one out?? We r all in a dogfight us partick st mirren and county...not los yambolinos tho...coz they r DOWN already!!

And Killie pies...forgot them :)

cabbageandribs1875
05-04-2014, 04:25 PM
stuart McColl not a happy chappy on the BBC, says the penalty decision against them cost them the game, it's my view that this penalty should be rescinded and a share of the points awarded instead :agree:

Nailrod
05-04-2014, 04:26 PM
You're right, just had a read of the Partick and St Mirren forums, and they're not worried about relegation at all, they're all quite confident we'll get pumped and they'll leapfrog us into 7th after they've spent the majority of the season at the bottom of the table.

Lighten up ffs. We've not even played today.Can you remind me of the score the last time we played either of these two teams?

greenlex
05-04-2014, 04:27 PM
FFS guys, hearts are down, we aren't down and we're not 2nd bottom either. Until it happens I'll be having great delight in ripping the ***** right out everyone I know who's a jambo.

I don't think we will go down when Partick, Saints, County and Kille all have to win most weeks and us to lose.

So how about go have a beer be happy they are gone and chill out. :DThis. except the beer bit as I don't drink. Ill have a juice tho. :thumbsup:

nribs
05-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Are there odds for the play offs? If so what are the prices for St Put Down
Thistle
Killie
Us

greenlex
05-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Can you remind me of the score the last time we played either of these two teams?We got beat in both games. We won the times we played them previous. Whats your point?

MurrayfieldHibs
05-04-2014, 04:29 PM

So how about go have a beer be happy they are gone and chill out. :D

Absolutely agree with this CAT. I got a great result at work this week and was going to celebrate tonight anyway but now I am going out to buy a most excellent bottle of champers to celebrate the lying, cheating, poppy thieves getting relegated. :na na:

When the L happens it will be a magnum of champagne and a toast to agent Romanov :lolyam:

Mikey
Eh? WE'RE STILL 7th. KILMARNOCK COUNTY ST MIRREN AND PARTICK ARE ALL STILL BEHIND US.

How does that put us in a dogfight with Partick?

It's bonkers isn't it. Absolutely bonkers.

SaulGoodman
Can you remind me of the score the last time we played either of these two teams?

Can you remind me of the scores before the last time we played those two teams?

Football results change. It's a good job you're no a bookie or you'd be making a massive loss

Nailrod
05-04-2014, 04:30 PM
We got beat in both games. We won the times we played them previous. Whats your point?Was that this year? Or some other year?

SaulGoodman
05-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Was that this year? Or some other year?

It was a few months ago. 1 year is 365 days

Nailrod
05-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Can you remind me of the scores before the last time we played those two teams?

Football results change. It's a good job you're no a bookie or you'd be making a massive lossI am a bookie. I've made so much money out of Hibs supporters this year I can nearly afford to buy Rod Petrie's 10% of the club.

greenlex
05-04-2014, 04:35 PM
Was that this year? Or some other year? :hilarious

Weststandwanab
05-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Absolutely agree with this CAT. I got a great result at work this week and was going to celebrate tonight anyway but now I am going out to buy a most excellent bottle of champers to celebrate the lying, cheating, poppy thieves getting relegated. :na na:

When the L happens it will be a magnum of champagne and a toast to agent Romanov :lolyam: Which Champagne in both cases ?

It's bonkers isn't it. Absolutely bonkers. A distinct lack of arithmetical understanding

It was a few months ago. 1 year is 365 days Only 75% of the time

HoboHarry
05-04-2014, 04:43 PM
I am a bookie. I've made so much money out of Hibs supporters this year I can nearly afford to buy Rod Petrie's 10% of the club.
Bookie and a clairvoyant. Helpful combination... Can you tell us what the scores are going to be so I can put money on them? At someone else's place obviously.... :rolleyes:

seanshow
05-04-2014, 04:44 PM
Points from the last 10 games doesn't make good reading, time for the players to turn in performances, starting with the sheepies on Monday. :wink:

Hearts 14pts
Partick 10pts
RossCo 10pts
Kilmarnock 8pts
StMirren 7pts
Hibernian 6pts

leggeto
05-04-2014, 04:45 PM
Just seen the scores how the f@@k did they manage to score 4 against them

EdinMike
05-04-2014, 04:47 PM
The SPL relegated us by giving us a 15 point penalty and transfer ban, but hey-ho they're the rules.

A quick look at the league... Hmm nope ! You would still be bottom with those extra 15 points...

Nailrod
05-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Bookie and a clairvoyant. Helpful combination... Can you tell us what the scores are going to be so I can put money on them? At someone else's place obviously.... :rolleyes:Sure. Back us to lose the first goal. Back us to lose. You won't get great odds on that but you'll probably make money. When we do go a goal down, offset some of your winnings by backing us to draw/win. Chances of making money are remote, but you'll get good odds.

Weststandwanab
05-04-2014, 04:53 PM

When the L happens it will be a magnum of champagne and a toast to agent Romanov :lolyam: Which type of champagne in both cases ?

It's bonkers isn't it. Absolutely bonkers. A lack of Arithmetical understanding.

It was a few months ago. 1 year is 365 daysOnly 75% of the time.

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 04:55 PM
This. except the beer bit as I don't drink. Ill have a juice tho. :thumbsup:

Go mad and make it a fizzy one :D

greenlex
05-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Go mad and make it a fizzy one :D:party::greengrin

matty_f
05-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Out of all the yams in the bottom 6, we are in the best position. Any of the teams would swap with us right now.

We also now have a game in hand which, contrary to some on here, we've yet to lose. We might win it - stranger things have happened!

MurrayfieldHibs
05-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Which type of champagne in both cases ?

A lack of Arithmetical understanding.

Only 75% of the time.

Having Louis Roederer Brut Premier tonight. For the L party it will need to be a magnum of something super special and I shall make my mind up on the day. With the feelings of elation that I am anticipating I suspect that I shall blow whatever budget I set :greengrin

hibsbollah
05-04-2014, 08:41 PM

It would be highly unlikely for us to survive in that scenario. If we lose all our games, its almost inevitable that the other five teams would overtake us because of all the head to heads that will be played.

We are goung to have to remember how to win and fast.

Bostonhibby
05-04-2014, 10:22 PM
Aren't they wonderful

Well they have taken 7 points from a possible 9 and overcome the might of Partick which is helpful to us, many of us are pleased with this especially as we couldn't do it ourselves. On the pitch they have recently been more wonderful than we are? Views? Tin hat on....................

SaulGoodman
05-04-2014, 10:30 PM
Well they have taken 7 points from a possible 9 and overcome the might of Partick which is helpful to us, many of us are pleased with this especially as we couldn't do it ourselves. On the pitch they have recently been more wonderful than we are? Views? Tin hat on....................

Views? My view is that I would never admit that Hearts have played well. They have, and always have been absolute ***** and if they were playing in my back garden I'd sell the house.

**** Hearts

matty_f
05-04-2014, 10:31 PM
Views? My view is that I would never admit that Hearts have played well. They have, and always have been absolute ***** and if they were playing in my back garden I'd sell the house.

**** Hearts

:top marks

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 10:35 PM

Hearts are *****, they have only started winning now the pressure is off and they knew they were gone. Pressure is fully on the teams playing Hearts and mistakes will be made but believe me hearts "mini revival" is nothing and they are still the same ***** they have been all season long.

Danderhall Hibs
05-04-2014, 10:37 PM
Hearts are *****, they have only started winning now the pressure is off and they knew they were gone. Pressure is fully on the teams playing Hearts and mistakes will be made but believe me hearts "mini revival" is nothing and they are still the same ***** they have been all season long.

That good they're relegated in their own right. The SFA could give them their 15 back and they'll STILL be bottom.

We should look up to them and applaud.

Thecat23
05-04-2014, 10:39 PM
That good they're relegated in their own right. The SFA could give them their 15 back and they'll STILL be bottom.

We should look up to them and applaud.

Your spot on, we really should learn and appreciate all they do in football. They relegate themselves, what else can we say to that :D

Bostonhibby
05-04-2014, 10:40 PM

**** Hearts

I am just uncomfortable with the idea that we are way worse than them recently and have to settle for being happy they beat the likes of Partick because we couldn't so by default it helps us become safer, how the mighty have fallen. Unless the jags took a bribe or really were awful compared to their last couple of games the yam might have played ok today, or at least better than we did for the same gig?

Nae beef wi you as I asked for views :thumbsup:

Bostonhibby
05-04-2014, 10:47 PM

:agree:

Guess the likes of me will never crack how we will be able to get a similar run going, especially nailing a piss poor yam team at tiny when all we had to do was turn up.