PDA

View Full Version : unacceptable!

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 03:15 AM
Lads that's it I love the cabbage I don't want any medals or **** but this crap has to stop!!!
I'm born bred and ****ing love the Hibs but I'm chucking it! Got season ticket got Hibernians scheme member but before you judge me I've done all this from fyi g from Southampton I am southamptonhibs! "Love them got married in Easter Road, bunch of wage thiefs!
My birthday is 27th April but after last weekend I can't afford weekend up, once again give the team I love have let me down Petrie.......

Steve-O
05-04-2014, 03:16 AM
:cheers:

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 03:17 AM
It hurts but after 1000's pounds I'll support us ever more suazee xx

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 03:18 AM
:cheers:

Steve loads of beers mate I love them but they are ****ers! I've given my all Hail hail

GreenLake
05-04-2014, 03:49 AM
The ability to forget is one I am grateful to have. I have watched many games which have gutted me, but as I prepare to watch the next one, I realize that nothing from previous disasters affects the game to come. It's a new game, it's a new time, it's a new result for good or bad. Great games don't last forever either. For better or worse, we support Hibs and are glad we don't have to twirl our scarfs like little bitches or cheat charities to pay soldiers of fortune to wear a Wonga label.

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 03:59 AM
The ability to forget is one I am grateful to have. I have watched many games which have gutted me, but as I prepare to watch the next one, I realize that nothing from previous disasters affects the game to come. It's a new game, it's a new time, it's a new result for good or bad. Great games don't last forever either. For better or worse, we support Hibs and are glad we don't have to twirl our scarfs like little bitches or cheat charities to pay soldiers of fortune to wear a Wonga label.

Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees

weonlywon6-2
05-04-2014, 06:03 AM
Lads that's it I love the cabbage I don't want any medals or **** but this crap has to stop!!!
I'm born bred and ****ing love the Hibs but I'm chucking it! Got season ticket got Hibernians scheme member but before you judge me I've done all this from fyi g from Southampton I am southamptonhibs! "Love them got married in Easter Road, bunch of wage thiefs!
My birthday is 27th April but after last weekend I can't afford weekend up, once again give the team I love have let me down Petrie.......

haha,people who have a few jars should put on boxing gloves after midnight so they cant work computers whilst under the influence!!

just pulling your leg mate,its how most of us feel most of the time

weonlywon6-2
05-04-2014, 06:09 AM

haha,people who have a few jars should put on boxing gloves after midnight so they cant work computers whilst under the influence!!

Calum68
05-04-2014, 06:14 AM
Sometimes we feel that bad we post the same message twice 😉

scoopyboy
05-04-2014, 06:33 AM
Steve loads of beers mate I love them but they are ****ers! I've given my all Hail hail

Gie us a shout when you wake up, log on and answer if you can honestly remember starting this thread.

Winston Ingram
05-04-2014, 06:39 AM
Some of the threads in the early hours of Friday/Saturday morning are priceless:wink:

Aldo
05-04-2014, 06:49 AM
haha,people who have a few jars should put on boxing gloves after midnight so they cant work computers whilst under the influence!! just pulling your leg mate,its how most of us feel most of the time

Speaking from experience WOW6-2??? Step away from the keyboard!! ;-)

cad
05-04-2014, 06:54 AM
Its OK D we all feel like that sometimes I guess,but you know and I know you will be back,
go and have another swally

Ps, Watch out for her right hook its a killer :wink:

Phil D. Rolls
05-04-2014, 06:56 AM

Happy birthday when it comes. Will you be having cake?

Casper
05-04-2014, 06:57 AM

Well said that man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TariqE
05-04-2014, 06:58 AM

Cheer up! Cheer up! The boys will see you through!

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 07:04 AM
Cheer up! Cheer up! The boys will see you through!

I'm awake Tariq, I have your scarf from le derby? Ps I hate Hearts I even made kick back lads!

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 07:05 AM

Still. Hurting from last weekend mate Hail Hail

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 07:06 AM
Some of the threads in the early hours of Friday/Saturday morning are priceless:wink:

Hibees Hibees HIBEES

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 07:06 AM
Its OK D we all feel like that sometimes I guess,but you know and I know you will be back,
go and have another swally

Ps, Watch out for her right hook its a killer :wink:

Mon le cabbage

TariqE
05-04-2014, 07:19 AM
I'm awake Tariq, I have your scarf from le derby? Ps I hate Hearts I even made kick back lads!

Glad you're alive never mind awake. When I heard a body was found outside Berts I was wondering if I should have put you on suicide watch!

lucky
05-04-2014, 07:25 AM
I love threads like this. Drunk Hibees saying the love club followed by won't be back. Few hour later making arrangements for their next game. Mon the Hibs

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 07:58 AM
I love threads like this. Drunk Hibees saying the love club followed by won't be back. Few hour later making arrangements for their next game. Mon the Hibs

It's the Hibs way mate

allmodcons
05-04-2014, 07:59 AM

Hope your head is OK this morning. Brilliant thread to start off a Saturday. Too many beers and you talk about Hibs as the love of your life. Class!

My favourite bit was the "Hibees Hibees Hibees" follow up.

You and me in agreement. Who'd have thought it? Have a good weekend.

weonlywon6-2
05-04-2014, 08:00 AM
Sometimes we feel that bad we post the same message twice 

flaming mobile phones,dunno why it does that:rolleyes:

SouthamptonHibs
Glad you're alive never mind awake. When I heard a body was found outside Berts I was wondering if I should have put you on suicide watch!

Tariq dad will bring your sqarf AbErdeen game game on Monday mate cheers for the loan haha

weonlywon6-2
Speaking from experience WOW6-2??? Step away from the keyboard!! ;-)

well sort of,dinnae have boxing gloves though:greengrin

The Gorf
05-04-2014, 08:02 AM
Brilliant thread Southampton. Made me laugh. We've all been there but the comment from the poster who said to wear boxing gloves after a swally so you can't use a keyboard is priceless.
FTH and bring on Monday.:flag:

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 08:27 AM
Brilliant thread Southampton. Made me laugh. We've all been there but the comment from the poster who said to wear boxing gloves after a swally so you can't use a keyboard is priceless.
FTH and bring on Monday.:flag:

Hail Hail

NAE NOOKIE
05-04-2014, 09:08 AM

If you actually go to games all the way from Southampton mate you should get a bloody medal, even if you don't want one. My respects http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/not%20worthy.gif

Hope the hangover aint too bad :greengrin

Mikey
05-04-2014, 09:13 AM
I want to know how he's managing on less than 4 hours sleep after the 4am blow out :greengrin

TariqE
05-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Tariq dad will bring your sqarf AbErdeen game game on Monday mate cheers for the loan haha

:confused: Whatever scarf it is.... it's no mine- I've not worn colours to a game for decades! Check with yer cronies- could be the Hitman's.

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 10:20 AM
:confused: Whatever scarf it is.... it's no mine- I've not worn colours to a game for decades! Check with yer cronies- could be the Hitman's.

Mate I woke up with a scarf it must be one of your mates maybe Jim mate defo no mines hail hail

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 10:21 AM
I want to know how he's managing on less than 4 hours sleep after the 4am blow out :greengrin

Mikey footbaw at 2.30 buzzing for it, good session last night hail hail

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 10:23 AM
If you actually go to games all the way from Southampton mate you should get a bloody medal, even if you don't want one. My respects http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/not%20worthy.gif

Hope the hangover aint too bad :greengrin

Flybe for a lot of games think I've made 10 so far this year love the cabbage but gutted just now four years off pish! Hopefully hearts are relegated today and the cabbage win on monday

3pm
05-04-2014, 10:26 AM
SH, was it you I was talking to in Bert's after the derby last week? You were with Chris Reid.

Keith_M
05-04-2014, 10:31 AM

You had the hair of the dog yet?

I just hope you didn't wake up with any hairy dogs :wink:

NAE NOOKIE
05-04-2014, 11:10 AM
Flybe for a lot of games think I've made 10 so far this year love the cabbage but gutted just now four years off pish! Hopefully hearts are relegated today and the cabbage win on monday

And some folk can be arsed to jump on a bus across Edinburgh. If I ever own the Hibs mate you will get your ST for nothing.

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 11:13 AM
SH, was it you I was talking to in Bert's after the derby last week? You were with Chris Reid.

Yip that was me mate hail hail

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 11:14 AM
And some folk can be arsed to jump on a bus across Edinburgh. If I ever own the Hibs mate you will get your ST for nothing.

Cheers mate hail hail

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 11:15 AM
You had the hair of the dog yet?

I just hope you didn't wake up with any hairy dogs :wink:

Getting myself together got to play 11's at 2.30 mate

Keith_M
05-04-2014, 02:14 PM
I think that, from now on, anyone starting threads in the wee hours of the morning, while heavily intoxicated, should be referred to as...

....'doing a SouthamptonHibs' :wink:

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 04:05 PM
I think that, from now on, anyone starting threads in the wee hours of the morning, while heavily intoxicated, should be referred to as...

....'doing a SouthamptonHibs' :wink:

10/10 hail hail

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Played a blinder in goals today lads only got beat 4-3 haha