PDA

View Full Version : Hibs fans try to stop Hearts rescue deal

Geo_1875
04-04-2014, 09:05 AM
According to the Mail via the Scotsman.

Hibs fans try to stop Hearts rescue deal

Lithuanian administrators have been inundated with emails from Hibs fans confirming internet rumours. A spokesman said that there “had been a lot of them from private individuals”.

The emails are believed to have been an attempt to influence a vote by creditors on Monday which will decide if the Tynecastle club will be liquidated. (Mail)

It wisnae me.

matty_f
04-04-2014, 09:09 AM
:faf: some folk have too much time on their hands! :top marks

Dr Jimmy
04-04-2014, 09:13 AM

Lithuanian administrators have been inundated with emails from Hibs fans confirming internet rumours. A spokesman said that there “had been a lot of them from private individuals”.

The emails are believed to have been an attempt to influence a vote by creditors on Monday which will decide if the Tynecastle club will be liquidated. (Mail)

It wisnae me.

unless they state they were hibs fans (what relevance this has to the creditors/admin I don't know) how would they know?
shoddy journalism, based on guess work and supposition more like!!

Waxy
04-04-2014, 09:15 AM
Inundated. Oh how we love our neighbours.

Fife-Hibee
04-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Wish they would hurry up and die !!!

Spike Mandela
04-04-2014, 09:19 AM
**** me is this them getting their excuses in early in case it goes tits up. "It wis them bad Hibs fans wot dunnit." :rolleyes:

Killiehibbie
If some concerned individuals want to see the most money possible recovered for Lithuanian tax payers I would say that must be a good thing. If it means Hearts get liquidated to achieve this that's an awful shame.

Dashing Bob S
Comforting to know that Hibs fans wield such power and influence in Lithuania that they can even undermine such a rock-solid case as the Hearts quest for financial justice.

MrSmith
04-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Good on them whomever they are and for whatever reason!

Some of the media attention to Hearts has been utterly sycophantic and misguided to say the least! Poor us, shame, unfairly treated, we didn't know he would do this, we didn't mean to! eff of! totally ridiculous concept to blame others for blatant cheating then trying to rip off both the UK taxpayer and Lithuanian people's savings!! Surely that is the story not 'inundated with hibee emails' :rolleyes::bitchy:

Weststandwanab
04-04-2014, 09:21 AM
Propaganda by worried Yams.

Keep the faith.

The big L is coming.

Thecat23
04-04-2014, 09:23 AM
Had a look over on sickback and it's superb. They are all getting worked up in a wee tizzy that the deal may fall through and it's OUR fault :faf:

End of the day no rules have been breached as far as i'm aware. Also if i'm honest I doubt anything said on a public forum or any emails sent to them makes one bit of difference.

Hearts are in the ***** fact, their fault fact, and they will look to blame anyone bar themselves if this does go sour for them... FACT!

Golden Bear
04-04-2014, 09:25 AM
It's a disgrace I tell ye!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2596513/EXCLUSIVE-Hibs-fans-try-scupper-rescue-deal-struggling-arch-rivals-Hearts.html

:greengrin

emerald green
04-04-2014, 09:26 AM
How would anyone know if they were necessarily Hibs fans? There are lots of fans of other clubs who detest HOMFC almost as much as us.

Aldoo
04-04-2014, 09:29 AM
As the saying loosely goes- "if we can't beat them, liquidate them!!"

Golden Bear
04-04-2014, 09:29 AM
How would anyone know if they were necessarily Hibs fans? There are lots of fans of other clubs who detest HOMFC almost as much as us.

Good point but not one which the maroon rabble would ever consider.

Dashing Bob S
04-04-2014, 09:30 AM
I'm loving Kickback's polarisation into the different camps:

1. The swaggering arrogance that it will all be sorted in their favour on Monday;
2. The 'looking forward to the adventure of playing in the lower leagues';
3. The vengeful nonsense (flattering admittedly) that we (or anyone else but them) has brought about their demise.

I think it's going to be very, very hard for them over the next few years.

Waxy
04-04-2014, 09:31 AM
It's a disgrace I tell ye!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2596513/EXCLUSIVE-Hibs-fans-try-scupper-rescue-deal-struggling-arch-rivals-Hearts.html

:greengrinYas.........seething

matty_f
04-04-2014, 09:31 AM
If anyone was late to this particular party, what email address should they consider sending correspondence to?

EdinMike
04-04-2014, 09:36 AM

Sergey
04-04-2014, 09:36 AM
One working day before their alleged make or break meeting and they finally cotton-on

Adomonis told Sportsmail: ‘In the case of Ukio Bankas, I can confirm that there were emails from Scotland regarding this deal. A lot of them.

‘But they all have been sent by private individuals - and we would not like to comment on the specific content of these unofficial posts.’

What about the emails from Lithiuania, too :wink:

Sir David Gray
04-04-2014, 09:40 AM

I think the e-mail address which it was sent from of giruyyajambobassas@liquidation.com might be a giveaway! :greengrin

kev1875
04-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Erm............

brog
04-04-2014, 09:44 AM
That's great! If Yams had been honest from the start & MSM had not been complicit in their propaganda then there would have been no need for fair minded :greengrin Hibs fans to blow the whistle on Budgie's wealth & the true value of the PBS. Just wish I could work out who it was!! :wink:

Pretty Boy
04-04-2014, 09:45 AM
To paraphrase The Sun

'It was Hibs fans wot liquidated it'

MrSmith
04-04-2014, 09:50 AM
I think the e-mail address which it was sent from of giruyyajambobassas@liquidation.com might be a giveaway! :greengrin

brill! :top marks

Onion
04-04-2014, 09:52 AM

It wisnae me.

Jees, those quotes say nothing. They're more likely to be emails from HEARTS fans trying to swing the vote in their favour. Terrible journalism.

greenpaper55
04-04-2014, 09:56 AM
According to this, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2596513/EXCLUSIVE-Hibs-fans-try-scupper-rescue-deal-struggling-arch-rivals-Hearts.html

Seems like the deal will go through on monday although he only mentions the Ukio bit.

Onion
04-04-2014, 09:58 AM
That's great! If Yams had been honest from the start & MSM had not been complicit in their propaganda then there would have been no need for fair minded :greengrin Hibs fans to blow the whistle on Budgie's wealth & the true value of the PBS. Just wish I could work out who it was!! :wink:

If we've helped the UBIG/UKIO Admins do their job better and some charities, Pension funds, small businesses and individuals to recover some of their money, then we should all feel good about that. Maybe they'll let us have a game of 5s in the PBS as a wee thank you :greengrin

Sergey
04-04-2014, 10:00 AM

The thing is, brog - Adomonis is no more than a bit-part player in this whole shambles. In so much as he has little or no say in how this will materialise. The key players are the creditors of both Ukio and UBIG and the legal teams who are representing their best interests.

Lists of those folks and their legal representatives are available to the right people.

Kato
04-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Posted on the big thread - The myth that Hearts stopped Mercer shutting down Hibs is posted on the comments of that article.

Always remember that on the day WM launched the take-over there was a quote from the Hearts Supporters Assoc. "We've always been top dogs in this City and this goes to prove it." The quote was dropped inlater editions of that paper.

Lying, devious, warped people follow that club.

MrSmith
04-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Posted on the big thread - The myth that Hearts stopped Mercer shutting down Hibs is posted on the comments of that article.

Always remember that on the day WM launched the take-over there was a quote from the Hearts Supporters Assoc. "We've always been top dogs in this City and this goes to prove it." The quote was dropped inlater editions of that paper.

Lying, devious, warped people follow that club.

Can anyone remember how many Hearts fans turned up at Easter Road to support us? I recall a handful! Maybe be a bakers dozen at most!! However, I'm sure the vast majority of us hibees would go out of our way to ensure Hearts return to being a functioning, truthful, honest, transparent, well meaning, community orientated, righteous, financially prudent club.

Kato
04-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Maybe be a bakers dozen at most!!

That's my esimate which is offset by me going to work and finding my space being covered in the Daily Records "Who Killed Hibs" spread. Every Jambo in my work was over heard at one point saying "one city, one team" mantra. Much of it banter of course but I can't remember any sympathy being uttered at all. Same with the MSM - Mike Aitken in The Scotsman saynig that Hearts had a chance to challenge the OF once Hibs "were dealt with and out the way" and Archie McPherson in The Sunday Mail saying Hibs fans were being "silly opposing Mercer" and should "give up now".

Long memory me, never forget.

Onion
04-04-2014, 10:17 AM
So let's get this straight...if the CVA is not approved Monday, it will officially have be US that killed THEM .... and not the other way round :faf::faf::flag:

Waxy
04-04-2014, 10:20 AM
We'll be able to display huge banners.
We killed Hearts 7/4/14. If we wanted to.

Onion
04-04-2014, 10:21 AM
We'll be able to display huge banners.
We killed Hearts 07-4-14. If we wanted to.

Fixed that for you :greengrin

Mark79
04-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Always someone else fault with that lot. They blootered all the cash and thats why they are in this mess.

Has anyone thought the emails from scotland are actually from the company's that will get shafted out of the money due to them. Liquidation would hopefully give them a better chance of getting at least something back dependent on where they are on the list of creditors.

Really hope there is a big mcewan fraser for sale sign up soon in gorgie.

Hibiza
04-04-2014, 10:25 AM
their own fault. :flag:

Keith_M
04-04-2014, 10:25 AM
and in other news...

Historians have discovered that it was originally a flurry of telegrams from concerned Hibs fans that alerted the League of Nations (predecessor of the UN) to the threat from the Nazis. Herr Hitler was quoted as saying in his underground bunker in Berlin, "if it wasn't for the pesky Hibs, I would have gotten away with it".

It is also understood that, among the parchments found in the Dead Sea Scrolls are some references to Stone Carvings found in the area that is now Northumbria warning the inhabitants of the dangers of Roman invasion, signed "Sergius Hibernius"

Carvings of little green men fighting dinosaurs in the area around what is now Arthur seat are, as yet, unconfirmed.

MrSmith
04-04-2014, 10:30 AM
and in other news...

Historians have discovered that it was originally a flurry of telegrams from concerned Hibs fans that alerted the League of Nations (predecessor of the UN) to the threat from the Nazis. Herr Hitler was quoted as saying in his underground bunker in Berlin, "if it wasn't for the pesky Hibs, I would have gotten away with it".

It is also understood that, among the parchments found in the Dead Sea Scrolls are some references to Stone Carvings found in the area that is now Northumbria warning the inhabitants of the dangers of Roman invasion, signed "Sergius Hibernius"

Carvings of little green men fighting dinosaurs in the area around what is now Arthur seat are, as yet, unconfirmed.

its all good, Captain Locke's First Golden Battalion of 2014 will win this particular war!

greenpaper55
04-04-2014, 10:31 AM
They don't like it up em,
This from boakeback

"Thing is BDO would just need to make the administrators aware (as they probably already have) that the only emails they have received have been from bitter supporters of our rival team trying to force the club into liquidation, that would put an end to ther endless buffoonery.

Once the deal has been signed off (fingers crossed on Monday) and the ball is rolling FOH should request copies of all the emails sent as they wish to start proceedings against those people involved in trying to derail a legal process especially moreso as the people who are involved claim to have been given private information and opinions from employees involved in the administration process in Lithuania. The information will enventually end up in public and certain people would then really start to squirm."

Can you believe this, the team that robbed the taxman and PAYE come out with crap like this ?.

Saorsa
04-04-2014, 10:37 AM
This from boakeback

"Thing is BDO would just need to make the administrators aware (as they probably already have) that the only emails they have received have been from bitter supporters of our rival team trying to force the club into liquidation, that would put an end to ther endless buffoonery.

Once the deal has been signed off (fingers crossed on Monday) and the ball is rolling FOH should request copies of all the emails sent as they wish to start proceedings against those people involved in trying to derail a legal process especially moreso as the people who are involved claim to have been given private information and opinions from employees involved in the administration process in Lithuania. The information will enventually end up in public and certain people would then really start to squirm."

Can you believe this, the team that robbed the taxman and PAYE come out with crap like this ?.:faf:

itslegaltender
04-04-2014, 10:44 AM
just read the brokeback thread, startling how they believe that they have now come to conclusion that two Hibbees have brought their club to the brink of extinction.

:Ummm:

Mr White
04-04-2014, 10:44 AM
This from boakeback

Can you believe this, the team that robbed the taxman and PAYE come out with crap like this ?.
Ah the sound of straws slipping through the sweaty grasping ****ing paddles of desperate jambos. Pleasing :greengrin

clerriehibs
04-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Jees, those quotes say nothing. They're more likely to be emails from HEARTS fans trying to swing the vote in their favour. Terrible journalism.

Much as I'd like to think we bother about them enough to inundate the Lithuanian admin, I think you're bang on. The inundation will definitely be the homfc minions clutching at straws to save their club.

Golden Bear
This from boakeback

We've done nothing wrong Guv - honestly.

I swear it's entirely the fault of these pesky Hobos.

carnoustiehibee
Unbelievable desperation from that dilapidating circus.

Is there an available list of things they've done in the last few years to show why they're really in this sorry mess?

GreenArmyyy!
04-04-2014, 10:50 AM
Only world suitable word for this situation- Lol.

Fife-Hibee
04-04-2014, 10:51 AM
This from boakeback

Ho ho ho GIRFUY YA TRAMPS !

eggbamyasi
04-04-2014, 10:53 AM
We all have to remember its the daily mail were getting info from lol !!!! Possibly the worst lie makers in the world barr fox new ofc .......... but still hope its true and has actually ****ed them up just a little bit more :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Moulin Yarns
04-04-2014, 10:54 AM
Dear Lithuanian administrator,

I am a big Hibs fan and I know things about Hearts that you don’t. Like, did you know the Budgie burd that’s going to give you £2.5million for Hearts, well she is loaded like. She got £40million for her company, ken. Not only that like, ken, but. See the ground, well Cala homes were going to buy it for £21million over 10 years ago, like. So how come you are only getting’ a tenth of that for the hearts, like, ken, eh!

Yours, a friend,

Keith_M
04-04-2014, 11:01 AM
Dear Lithuanian administrator,

I am a big Hibs fan and I know things about Hearts that you don’t. Like, did you know the Budgie burd that’s going to give you £2.5million for Hearts, well she is loaded like. She got £40million for her company, ken. Not only that like, ken, but. See the ground, well Cala homes were going to buy it for £21million over 10 years ago, like. So how come you are only getting’ a tenth of that for the hearts, like, ken, eh!

Yours, a friend,

How did you manage to get hold of Sergey's E-Mail?

Onion
04-04-2014, 11:03 AM
Of all the stuff written about the Yam's plight in the last 12 months, the suggestion that emails coming from Hibs fans could actually be the thing that finally tips Hearts into liquidation is simply THE BEST. And the fact that it has been covered in a National newspaper .... well you could not make this up. Hearts and Scottish Media ..... Priceless :faf:

EDIT: Just read Golden Fleece's letter and I .... erm..... no so sure now :hmmm:

Jim44
04-04-2014, 11:08 AM
This from boakeback

That's the moral high ground for you. :jamboak:

Waxy
04-04-2014, 11:09 AM
But what Mail are they sending?

Dear Mr Lithuanian admin
If it wasnt for our football club none of you would be here. We are really important right coz 5-1 and we spent 150 Million of your money coz we wanted to be better than hibs and tynies no worth anything and if you dont give us a cva then youll owe us money and Mr supreme Romanov king is not our pal.so give us our shares back and be grateful about it that you know us.

Springbank
04-04-2014, 11:17 AM
5-1 killed hearts (the suicidal pursuit thereof)

clerriehibs
04-04-2014, 11:25 AM
This from boakeback

When they twig the emails are interference from yams .... will it no longer be an attempt to interfere with due process?

This story is the best yet! Thank god there was no quick death!

Onion
04-04-2014, 11:28 AM
If you dinnae take our 2.5 (well, it's no actually our's but that's no importint just now) your gonnae get nowt (well, that's no quite true but stay with me on this). We'll set Alec Saman on you and he'll no be happy as he's a Herts fans, see, and I've heard he's influeshal. We've done nowt to deserve this and if it wisnae for us you'd all be speaking Germin instead of Inglish. Well that's all I've got to say. If you dinnae pass the CVA on Monday you must be a peg-selling Hobo, 5-1, 1902.

I'm from Scotland .... just so that's clear.

cabbageandribs1875
04-04-2014, 11:31 AM
This from boakeback

LMFAO AW MAN I REALLY AM ****** POORLESS :faf::faf::faf::lolyam::titanic:

cabbageandribs1875
04-04-2014, 11:33 AM
it wiz me....i'm spartacus :agree:

well, i wish it was me

Gus Fring
04-04-2014, 11:39 AM
As usual Hearts fans just make it up as they go along. I haven't sent any emails, nor have I ever claimed to, on here or anywhere else.

I don't have a problem with those who have sent them.

Saorsa
04-04-2014, 11:41 AM
I havnae sent an e-mail but if I'd known e-mails from Hibs supporters would have had such a cataclysmic effect on their demise I would have done it ages ago. :hilarious Too late now though, other hobos got in first.

They really are a bunch of pathetic fuds, everybody else's fault bar theirs. They were happy tae accept the rewards of their cheating, they were happy tae bow and scrape at the feet of 'Mr. Romanov' (creeps). Dinnae give a **** about all the people they've bumped and cost millions and that's the part that makes them really deserve comeuppance.

time tae pay the piper :bye: :jamboclow

greenpaper55
04-04-2014, 11:47 AM
More comedy gold from THEM

As I've aforementioned- the consequences of their actions is much more severe than a telling off from Hibs on the club website. They are liable for the crime of tortious interference on a corporate scale and a class action is actually prosecutable against them given the morons have posted their discussions on their forum. Do you think people can just get away with interfering in the course of business deals worth £millions?? (I used to be a commercial lawyer in London-so I have a fair idea what I'm talking about. However in all seriousness the UKIO guys will have treated the communications as spam)
:wtf: He used to be a commercial Lawyer-aye right and he lives in Stenhouse!.

Milandinho
04-04-2014, 11:51 AM
Perhaps if the yam masses had sent some e-mails of their own asking some questions about Mad Vlad before selling their souls, they wouldin't be in a position to be killed off by some "Hobo e-mails"

But no, no they are much to busy with 5-1, 1902 and sniffing their grannys/aunties knickers to worry about anything like that!!

Well all i can say is Get it right up you ya buch of puddle drinking cockwombles! :lolyam:

Aldo
04-04-2014, 11:52 AM
More comedy gold from THEM As I've aforementioned- the consequences of their actions is much more severe than a telling off from Hibs on the club website. They are liable for the crime of tortious interference on a corporate scale and a class action is actually prosecutable against them given the morons have posted their discussions on their forum. Do you think people can just get away with interfering in the course of business deals worth £millions?? (I used to be a commercial lawyer in London-so I have a fair idea what I'm talking about. However in all seriousness the UKIO guys will have treated the communications as spam) :wtf: He used to be a commercial Lawyer-aye right and he lives in Stenhouse!.

Pmsl at that. REALLY. Is it not indeed the case that without all the FACTS in this case then a fair and true outcome cannot be concluded.

All the letters/info sent you yam muppet have FACT, not LIES or some of the facts. Not providing all the relevant information during this sort if enquiry could be tantamount to fraud.

The really are thinking members if this forum have scuppered any chance of the coming out of admin need to have a wee look at themselves.

Rotten from the top down.

Deluded yam roasters.

Btw are they liquidated yet.

Saorsa
04-04-2014, 11:53 AM

As I've aforementioned- the consequences of their actions is much more severe than a telling off from Hibs on the club website. They are liable for the crime of tortious interference on a corporate scale and a class action is actually prosecutable against them given the morons have posted their discussions on their forum. Do you think people can just get away with interfering in the course of business deals worth £millions?? (I used to be a commercial lawyer in London-so I have a fair idea what I'm talking about. However in all seriousness the UKIO guys will have treated the communications as spam)
:wtf: He used to be a commercial Lawyer-aye right and he lives in Stenhouse!.Maybe he sold his mansion and gave all his money tae vlad :greengrin

greenpaper55
04-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Maybe he sold his mansion and gave all his money tae vlad :greengrin

Maybe it's wee Broonie, he's been places you know !.

givescotlandfreedom
04-04-2014, 12:00 PM

And writes like a toddler.

Wembley67
04-04-2014, 12:07 PM

Genius.

Would love to see how they would proceed with a class action...proceed all you want, it's more money that will be coming from Hearts related coffers :rolleyes:

GreenLake
04-04-2014, 12:08 PM
It was The Rangers fans sending emails. They don't forget.

steakbake
04-04-2014, 12:11 PM

Aye right - so on the one hand, it's gross interference which is actionable in law and on the other, it's probably just treated as spam. So which is it? Can't be both.

What a complete and utter flump-trumpet.

Seveno
04-04-2014, 12:17 PM
At least we can do something that our team fails to achieve. Players take note.

Dashing Bob S
04-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Maybe he sold his mansion and gave all his money tae vlad :greengrin

I'm also sensing that this former commercial law career didn't end too well - that's if it really started at all.

An almost perfect Jambo post in every sense.

jacomo
04-04-2014, 12:25 PM

:faf:

Where do they find them?

I'm sure FoH will be glad they've got such formidable legal minds on their side... :rolleyes:

Geo_1875
04-04-2014, 12:36 PM
it wiz me....i'm spartacus :agree:

well, i wish it was me

It wisnae me but if it works I'll happily take the credit.

Geo_1875
04-04-2014, 12:45 PM

So he reckons that it is a prosecutable offence for a 3rd party to point out to a business/legal entity that they are in negotiations with a party who are lying their baws off?

Guilty ya fud.

The_Todd
04-04-2014, 12:51 PM
To be brutally honest it seems to me that all those involved in this sorry mess are giving themselves a scapegoat to throw at the Hearts fans when the inevitable happens.

"DON'T LOOK AT THE LIQUIDATOR BEHIND THE CURTAIN! LOOK OVER THERE! HIBS FANS! IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT!"

Of course, Hearts fans being Hearts fans are more then gullible enough to fall for it.

greenpaper55
04-04-2014, 12:52 PM

Where do they find them?

I'm sure FoH will be glad they've got such formidable legal minds on their side... :rolleyes:

All genuine from our friends on Keechback .

EdinMike
04-04-2014, 12:56 PM
It was me...

I'm Batman...

PS: Bunch of Wallopers ! :agree:

HappyAsHellas
04-04-2014, 12:58 PM
It appears this story emanated from the Daily Wail. Are these not the same people #AllisBarry tried to cite as his source for the last meeting fiasco when the fud got it all wrong again? Can I smell someYamstainedundercrackers@wereF&^%ked.net behind this?

Glesgahibby
04-04-2014, 01:00 PM

Sums the situation up perfectly,
denial til the bitter,bitter end!fueled with big boy bully speak and deflection with a touch of I've been places.its getting pretty desperate now and the rants are becoming more and more comical as is the self importance of the ranters.
The media and the yams are going to hit out big style at anyone non sympathetic to the cause without thinking about the bigger picture.they have the long rope it won't be long now til they use it:wink:

Wighty76
04-04-2014, 01:05 PM
This from boakeback

WTF? Is this guy stoned? Start shovelling what yer talking.

Wighty76
04-04-2014, 01:10 PM
More comedy gold from THEMAs I've aforementioned- the consequences of their actions is much more severe than a telling off from Hibs on the club website. They are liable for the crime of tortious interference on a corporate scale and a class action is actually prosecutable against them given the morons have posted their discussions on their forum. Do you think people can just get away with interfering in the course of business deals worth £millions?? (I used to be a commercial lawyer in London-so I have a fair idea what I'm talking about. However in all seriousness the UKIO guys will have treated the communications as spam) :wtf: He used to be a commercial Lawyer-aye right and he lives in Stenhouse!.Get this guy a pint. He's here all week.

emerald green
04-04-2014, 01:15 PM

:thumbsup:

The Green Goblin
04-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Hearts' list of creditors is massive and a lot of people have been shafted for a lot of money. Presumably some of them have written e-mails too?

CapitalGreen
04-04-2014, 01:22 PM
"...and I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling Hibs!"

Sergey
04-04-2014, 01:44 PM
I do love this post from Kickback:

A Spanner penned on 04 April 2014 - 09:59 AM, said:

I don't share everyone's hilarity at the emails being rubbished.

"Ukios sources have confirmed privately, however, that creditors been made aware of a number of emails from Scotland querying the personal wealth of Budge and the likely value of Tynecastle on the open market."

That to me says that some of the emails have been passed onto the shareholders. What happens if the shareholder believes one iota of the desperate drivel the emails contain?

The actions of these desperadoes from Easter Road way is pretty low and truly depressing. Fair enough a bit of banter and some songs to rub our noses in it but to go to the lengths of sourcing and finding out through Lithuanian Companies House and then making the effort to write to them is gallingly pathetic.

Just to correct the poster.

The lists of creditors aren't held at the LT equivalent of Companies House. The creditors had to apply independently to the administrators - the administrators passed their details to the relevant courts (Kaunas for Ukio - Vilnius for UBIG) and the court then ratified them as creditors.

There's then two lists available - one held by the administrators who will liase with the creditors and the other is held by the courts. For a nominal fee, the lists can be obtained in person from the relevant courts.

Not really rocket science, especially if you know someone who's familiar with Lithuanian insolvency.

Kaiser1962
04-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Do you think they realise that all this unpleasantness could have been avoided if they had paid people the money that they owed?

jacomo
04-04-2014, 02:11 PM
Do you think they realise that all this unpleasantness could have been avoided if they had paid people the money that they owed?

They should have realised that in 2005, around the time they 'left us behind'.

'Its all the fault of bitter Hobos' is the funniest possible ending to this story. Who knew supporters of the wee team had so much power?

brog
04-04-2014, 02:35 PM
This from boakeback

This is my fav quote above, that would put an end to their endless buffoonery! ​ah dear, what on earth are we going to do without these guys for entertainment?!

Geo_1875
04-04-2014, 03:23 PM
This is my fav quote above, that would put an end to their endless buffoonery! ​ah dear, what on earth are we going to do without these guys for entertainment?!

You won't put an end to my buffoonery, it's endless. :na na:

itslegaltender
04-04-2014, 03:46 PM
incredible how the mood over in Brokeback has changed over the last week. The amount of posts lauding Sergey as a Jambo spy were huge and much mirth was had at even the though of the CVA collapsing. Now, all you can read is seething anger at a couple of Hibbys putting the kybosh on their proud plan to save their much loved club.

Aldo
04-04-2014, 03:47 PM
Hearts' list of creditors is massive and a lot of people have been shafted for a lot of money. Presumably some of them have written e-mails too?

Indeed they have to name but a few

Saorsa
04-04-2014, 03:49 PM
incredible how the mood over in Brokeback has changed over the last week. The amount of posts lauding Sergey as a Jambo spy were huge and much mirth was had at even the though of the CVA collapsing. Now, all you can read is seething anger at a couple of Hibbys putting the kybosh on their proud plan to save their much loathed club.fixed that for you :aok: :agree:

The Gorf
04-04-2014, 03:57 PM
fixed that for you :aok: :agree:
Hee Hee :top marks

Bostonhibby
04-04-2014, 03:57 PM
We owed it to ourselves.

Onion
04-04-2014, 03:58 PM

:faf: Sometimes among all the madness there are absolute gems. :not worth:top marks

EskbankHibby
04-04-2014, 04:17 PM

Crazy talk - it was those hibbys what done it guv.

Overspending for decades and bumping charities/HMRC/NHS/Lithuanians/Scottish Ambulance Service for millions had nothing to do with it. Neither did forelock tugging and greasing up for Romanov instead of asking a few pertinent questions regarding the feasibilty of a business model that involves a wages to turnover ratio of 130%.

We did tell them but when the brown stuff hits the fan it's OUR fault apparently, beyond parody. How about a taking a little bit of responsibility for once?

Cowards.

Onion
04-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Crazy talk - it was those hibbys what done it guv.

Overspending for decades and bumping charities/HMRC/NHS/Lithuanians/Scottish Ambulance Service for millions had nothing to do with it. Neither did forelock tugging and greasing up for Romanov instead of asking a few pertinent questions regarding the feasibilty of a business model that involves a wages to turnover ratio of 130%.

We did tell them but when the brown stuff hits the fan it's OUR fault apparently, beyond parody. How about a taking a little bit of responsibility for once?

Cowards.

This latest twist has convinced me there's a book, a film and DVD in all of this. Comic Gold :LOL:

Bostonhibby
04-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Had a look over on sickback and it's superb. They are all getting worked up in a wee tizzy that the deal may fall through and it's OUR fault :faf:

End of the day no rules have been breached as far as i'm aware. Also if i'm honest I doubt anything said on a public forum or any emails sent to them makes one bit of difference.

Hearts are in the ***** fact, their fault fact, and they will look to blame anyone bar themselves if this does go sour for them... FACT!

:agree: It just has to be Hibs fans, after all every other clubs fans in Scotland love them :rolleyes:

Here's me thinking there must be one or two parties on that creditors list with an axe to grind bearing in mind how much money they have been bumped for. Mind you if they ain't trying to pull a fast one on the true value of the ground, what have they got to worry about?

Bostonhibby
04-04-2014, 04:30 PM
To paraphrase The Sun

'It was Hibs fans wot liquidated it'

"Freddie Starr ate their hamster"

"Will the last man to leave tynecastle please turn the lights off"

Any other relevant Sun headlines that will help them deflect blame?

Bostonhibby
04-04-2014, 04:31 PM
That's my esimate which is offset by me going to work and finding my space being covered in the Daily Records "Who Killed Hibs" spread. Every Jambo in my work was over heard at one point saying "one city, one team" mantra. Much of it banter of course but I can't remember any sympathy being uttered at all. Same with the MSM - Mike Aitken in The Scotsman saynig that Hearts had a chance to challenge the OF once Hibs "were dealt with and out the way" and Archie McPherson in The Sunday Mail saying Hibs fans were being "silly opposing Mercer" and should "give up now".

Long memory me, never forget.

:agree: Me too, and never forgive.

Tick tock

WeeWendy
04-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Wasn't it undercover jambo sidneyhibby that first suggested a letter-writing campaign??

Aaron
04-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Can someone please email the Liths this article :cb :wink:

http://www.zinescene.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/MOBluckywinner.htm

cabbageandribs1875
04-04-2014, 04:40 PM
anyone else mind the days when they said we were no longer their rivals :faf: :jmcp:

cabbageandribs1875
04-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Wasn't it undercover jambo sidneyhibby that first suggested a letter-writing campaign??

not sure if any evidence surfaced that he was a yamboid, just a wee bit cuckoo :)

Bostonhibby
04-04-2014, 04:43 PM
So he reckons that it is a prosecutable offence for a 3rd party to point out to a business/legal entity that they are in negotiations with a party who are lying their baws off?

Guilty ya fud.

Indeed, in the democracy we live in its permissable for people to hold and express opinions about events that are going on around them. If (which it isn't) the matter was actionable, the aggrieved party would have to show that they suffered some form of loss or harm as a result of the alleged act - that would be an interesting one to quantify.

Meanwhile on planet Earth, it is open to professional bodies to resort to legal action to stop people pretending to be qualified members of them. I doubt they will bother here.

Keith_M
04-04-2014, 05:02 PM
"...and I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling Hibs!"

Oi! I'll get you done for plagiarism!

:grr:

"If it wasn't for the pesky Hibs, I would have gotten away with it". (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?281187-Hibs-fans-try-to-stop-Hearts-rescue-deal&p=3955537&viewfull=1#post3955537)

PapillonVert
04-04-2014, 05:03 PM

"Crime of tortious interference"? :confused:

Mixing up criminal and civil law there. And what on earth is "tortious interference" anyway? Not only mixing up different areas of law, but making it up as he goes along as well.

"On a corporate scale". :confused:

"Prosecutable as a class action". ROFLMAO at that one.

Maybe that's why he's an ex-lawyer (although doesn't look like he was ever a lawyer in the first place, barrack-room and Philadelphia excepted).

...WentToMowAnSPL
04-04-2014, 05:12 PM
not sure if any evidence surfaced that he was a yamboid, just a wee bit cuckoo :)

WentToMowAnSpl agrees

weecounty hibby
04-04-2014, 05:14 PM
So as far as the geniuses over the road, if I see an offence being perpetrated it is actually some kind of offence for me to speak to the authorities about it. Bellends the lot of them. Ex lawyer my arse. Oh and I if it turns out that any Hibbies have helped sink the HMFC Titanic, well played sirs you will forever have my gratitude

The Falcon
04-04-2014, 05:16 PM
have to say the bit I love is that they are buying the whole shooting match for £2.5m less admin fees having already agreed to buy it off the person loaning them the £2.5m for more than double that, payable in installments.

If the Lith Admin thinks this is a good deal (for the Liths) then he needs his head examined.

clerriehibs
04-04-2014, 05:20 PM
So as far as the geniuses over the road, if I see an offence being perpetrated it is actually some kind of offence for me to speak to the authorities about it. Bellends the lot of them. Ex lawyer my arse. Oh and I if it turns out that any Hibbies have helped sink the HMFC Titanic, well played sirs you will forever have my gratitude

Brilliant! I hope Hibs emailers are getting due credit; "Hibs finished us off ... seething".

The Green Goblin
04-04-2014, 07:09 PM

Now there's an innovative idea!!! Pay your debts! Genius. :greengrin

leggeto
04-04-2014, 07:10 PM
Remember 99% of them wanted us gone by FTB,well now its payback time,bye bye jambos don't forget to lock the doors on the way out of the PBS,and just another thing, F@@k off

The Green Goblin
04-04-2014, 07:11 PM
"Crime of tortious interference"? :confused:

Mixing up criminal and civil law there. And what on earth is "tortious interference" anyway? Not only mixing up different areas of law, but making it up as he goes along as well.

"On a corporate scale". :confused:

"Prosecutable as a class action". ROFLMAO at that one.

Maybe that's why he's an ex-lawyer (although doesn't look like he was ever a lawyer in the first place, barrack-room and Philadelphia excepted).

Maybe he means tortoise interference? Perhaps something to do with 'shell' companies? Allverycomplex

EastCalderHibby
04-04-2014, 07:36 PM

hope someone has sent them that list as well , in fact we should print copies and stick them all over the city center just to let the tourists know
what a disgraceful club it really is

leggeto
04-04-2014, 07:44 PM
I do love this post from Kickback:

Just to correct the poster.

The lists of creditors aren't held at the LT equivalent of Companies House. The creditors had to apply independently to the administrators - the administrators passed their details to the relevant courts (Kaunas for Ukio - Vilnius for UBIG) and the court then ratified them as creditors.

There's then two lists available - one held by the administrators who will liase with the creditors and the other is held by the courts. For a nominal fee, the lists can be obtained in person from the relevant courts.

Not really rocket science, especially if you know someone who's familiar with Lithuanian insolvency.

are yo BJ in disguise ;-)

bighairyfaeleith
04-04-2014, 07:47 PM
Maybe he means tortoise interference? Perhaps something to do with 'shell' companies? Allverycomplex

Interfering with things is a subject most hertz folk know about so he probably is an expert in the field.

PapillonVert
04-04-2014, 07:53 PM

Aye, or getting that CVA is very, very s.......l....o......w...... A bit like, erm , a tortoise!

Eventually, even a tortoise dies, I believe.

The Green Goblin
04-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Aye, or getting that CVA is very, very s.......l....o......w...... A bit like, erm , a tortoise!

Eventually, even a tortoise dies, I believe.

Wasn't there a story in the news recently about a tortoise someone found in a box decades after it had been lost and presumed dead? It had survived by eating and regurgitating its own poop. Nature's very own version of the yams owing their debt to themselves. Maybe there's a connection?

Danderhall Hibs
04-04-2014, 09:37 PM
"Freddie Starr ate their hamster"

"Will the last man to leave tynecastle please turn the lights off"

Any other relevant Sun headlines that will help them deflect blame?

"The Truth" would be a good one.

Hibernianinc
04-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Good.

**** them.

Poppy thieves.

fat freddy
04-04-2014, 09:42 PM
To the tune of The Proclaimers 'Letter from America'...

You are gone cos we sent sacks

of letters to Lithuania,

Take a look at our mail bags

addressed to lawyers for the creditors...

ect...feel free to add a verse

Phil D. Rolls
04-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Love how the mail has managed to get both sides raging. Especially with a story that doesn't say anything. :greengrin

Hibernianinc
04-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Sorry, that might not have been clear enough.

**** THEM.

Poppy thieves.

PapillonVert
04-04-2014, 10:14 PM
Wasn't there a story in the news recently about a tortoise someone found in a box decades after it 1had been lost and presumed dead? It had survived by eating and regurgitating its own poop. Nature's very own version of the yams owing their debt to themselves. Maybe there's a connection?

You find the most interesting stories, GG!

Debt's ****, is that what you're saying?

seanshow
04-04-2014, 10:23 PM

Yip wouldn't put it past them.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/seanshow/hippo/th_jam.jpg (http://s43.photobucket.com/user/seanshow/media/hippo/jam.jpg.html)

Geo_1875
04-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Wasn't there a story in the news recently about a tortoise someone found in a box decades after it had been lost and presumed dead? It had survived by eating and regurgitating its own poop. Nature's very own version of the yams owing their debt to themselves. Maybe there's a connection?

The yams have been swallowing **** for years.

Calum68
04-04-2014, 10:34 PM
To the tune of The Proclaimers 'Letter from America'...

You are gone cos we sent sacks

of letters to Lithuania,

Take a look at our mail bags

addressed to lawyers for the creditors...

ect...feel free to add a verse

Locker no more

Hamill no more

Brown no more

Stevenson no mooooore

The Green Goblin
04-04-2014, 10:45 PM
You find the most interesting stories, GG!

Debt's ****, is that what you're saying?

I think it's more the case that this story beautifully illustrates that debt isn't an issue as long as you owe it to yourself :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
04-04-2014, 10:47 PM

Tears and snotters, as they like to say. GIRUY.

Nailrod
05-04-2014, 05:17 AM

As I've aforementioned- the consequences of their actions is much more severe than a telling off from Hibs on the club website. They are liable for the crime of tortious interference on a corporate scale and a class action is actually prosecutable against them given the morons have posted their discussions on their forum. Do you think people can just get away with interfering in the course of business deals worth £millions?? (I used to be a commercial lawyer in London-so I have a fair idea what I'm talking about. ...Not surprised he 'used to be' a commercial lawyer if his idea of presenting his case is "Your Honour, I have a fair idea what I'm talking about here..."

Dashing Bob S
05-04-2014, 07:02 AM
I'm thinking of all the great things Hearts have done for sporting integrity, the taxpayers, businesses and charities of the UK and Lithuania, the rights of paedophilles, the defence of civilization, and I hold my head in shame in the thought that anybody associated with our club has tried to undermine them in any way.

I feel terrible about 7-0 and 6-2, and it really gnaws at my conscience that they could soon be homeless when we have a shiny stadium and training centre.

I PWOMISE to show them more love and appreciation in the future.

Aldo
05-04-2014, 07:11 AM
I'm thinking of all the great things Hearts have done for sporting integrity, the taxpayers, businesses and charities of the UK and Lithuania, the rights of paedophilles, the defence of civilization, and I hold my head in shame in the thought that anybody associated with our club has tried to undermine them in any way. I feel terrible about 7-0 and 6-2, and it really gnaws at my conscience that they could soon be homeless when we have a shiny stadium and training centre. I PWOMISE to show them more love and appreciation in the future.

Quality DBS but

Nah!!!! ;-)

Get it ****in roond them!!! ;-)

They've made their beds so they can lie in them.

EskbankHibby
05-04-2014, 07:25 AM

Saw a boy getting murdered by 3 guys wearing hearts scarfs and those shiny, grey Romanov Revolution tops this morning on my way to work. Just strode on by whistling lest anyone think I was poking my nose in something that did not concern me.

The fashion faux pas concerned me more than he murder if I'm honest, i let it go though as I have integrity.

I'm_cabbaged
05-04-2014, 07:38 AM
I robbed a bank once,it was the *******s that grassed me up fault that I got 10 years in the pokey, not mine.

big gogs
05-04-2014, 08:12 AM
It would appear,according to some reports that hibs fans have been in touch with Lithuania,trying to influence the outcome of the hearts shares,well all I can say I hope you are pleased with yourselves,no seriously guys well done.i want them gone,their attitude we have done nothing wrong,getting freebies from their mates on the council and so on.keep up the good work:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
05-04-2014, 08:16 AM
It's pathetic that the only semblance of them putting up a fight has come too late, and is directed at us. They are behaving exactly like their big cousins did a couple of years ago. Deny any possibility that an organisation like theirs is in trouble; try to bully other people into letting them off; then blame the people they have **** on for years, for not sticking up for them.

Just Alf
05-04-2014, 08:35 AM
Seems not just us... A boy at work (a bluenose) says he's read on follow, follow (I think?) that one or two folk have fired off some mails. :agree:

Bostonhibby
05-04-2014, 08:51 AM
Seems not just us... A boy at work (a bluenose) says he's read on follow, follow (I think?) that one or two folk have fired off some mails. :agree:

And there's been some celtc ones too. A bit of a rainbow alliance of revulsion when it comes to the poppy stealers then. Not many clubs can claim to have united the ugly sisters fans behind anything!

clerriehibs
05-04-2014, 08:51 AM

I want to email too, but who to? And how do I word it so's they'll pay attention?

Dashing Bob S
05-04-2014, 09:02 AM
The Scottish Press are playing a strange role in this. They are like the mother of a simpleton who has been compulsively banging his head off any solid surface in his proximity for years, blaming another kids for causing him brain damage by slapping him in the chops when he's repeatedly tried to bite them.

Danderhall Hibs
05-04-2014, 09:08 AM
The Scottish Press are playing a strange role in this. They are like the mother of a simpleton who has been compulsively banging his head off any solid surface in his proximity for years, blaming another kids for causing him brain damage by slapping him in the chops when he's repeatedly tried to bite them.

:hilarious

AndyM_1875
05-04-2014, 09:26 AM
the scottish press are playing a strange role in this. They are like the mother of a simpleton who has been compulsively banging his head off any solid surface in his proximity for years, blaming another kids for causing him brain damage by slapping him in the chops when he's repeatedly tried to bite them.

Hahaha!!

Phil D. Rolls
05-04-2014, 09:44 AM
The Scotsman to get the Pieman treatment now. All because they think It was Bajillions wot dun it.

Chicken Licken, earlier today

DETTY29, on 05 April 2014 - 09:10 AM, said:
What if it's not who we think it is?

Maybe The Scotsman should put out a denial over the weekend.

:-)

If The Scotsman could clear up the situation, then future events will be avoided.

Pity they weren't as robust with Mr. Romanov. Conclusion has to be, anybody who says what they want to hear is OK. Anybody else - WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

I suppose it's a comfort that they have accepted that they must pay the price for their lunacy. The patient has a long way to go, and won't get better till he accepts responsibility though.

NAE NOOKIE
05-04-2014, 10:48 AM
I'm a wee bit confused here ..... which aint surprising coz after all I'm only a peg selling Hobo and not used to the legal side of things.

I do see though that there are many, many people supporting hearts who are very clued into how things work when it comes to the ins and outs of the situation their club now finds its self in. Enough to even say that folk can be prosecuted for sending E Mails.

I therefor have a simplistic Hobo type question. Where were you when it was clear even to us that what was happening at the PBS was going to end in disaster ...... when other clubs were protesting that a club with no money was beating them to the signature of players they wanted ..... where were you then?

In reality its very difficult for the ordinary fan to influence what happens in the board room ... especially when its run by a nutter. But to say nothing, to bury your head in the sand ..... that makes you culpable in what happened.

Man up Yamboids and take some responsibility ... oh and while you're at it learn some humility.

Phil D. Rolls
05-04-2014, 12:23 PM
In reality its very difficult for the ordinary fan to influence what happens in the board room ... especially when its run by a nutter. But to say nothing, to bury your head in the sand ..... that makes you culpable in what happened.

Man up Yamboids and take some responsibility ... oh and while you're at it learn some humility.

Starting to prop him up when it was clear that he was bust was the game changer. Up till then they could say it wasn't something they had control over. They chose to ignore advice from elsewhere; they started to ignore the evidence in front of them, and they gave him money to carry on the madness.

That's when they became accomplices and stopped being simple fans. Even when the **** hit the fan they still kept up the Yammish arrogance by boasting that they had gotten away with it.

Another bunch of arrogant bullies that are about to face the harsh reality. Of course they'll always try to blame others, but they did it to themselves.

They are like the type of **** that stick to fingers up to a victims family when they are standing in the dock. They get their minute of infamy, but once they are set down they are never heard again.

Very soon, we will have other things to think about. They, on the other hand will have nothing but memories, and fading press cuttings.

05-04-2014, 12:42 PM
When are hearts gonna stop tryna blame all this everyone else and just accept that the reason they are in this mess is down to THEM!

I hate this victim card that they constantly play. "oh*it wisnea us, poor us, its the big bad hibees and everyone out to get us etc etc." :rolleyes:

05-04-2014, 12:47 PM
And there's been some celtc ones too. A bit of a rainbow alliance of revulsion when it comes to the poppy stealers then. Not many clubs can claim to have united the ugly sisters fans behind anything!

Exactly, shows how disgracful HMFC actually are when the ugly sisters are even uniting to get hard justice done against them.

Aldo
05-04-2014, 12:47 PM
When are hearts gonna stop tryna blame all this everyone else and just accept that the reason they are in this mess is down to THEM! I hate this victim card that they constantly play. "oh*it wisnea us, poor us, its the big bad hibees and everyone out to get us etc etc." :rolleyes:

Agreed but and there is a BUT. The majority of them are still too thick to get it.

They think everyone should just roll over, give them a wee slap,on the wrist and say "it's ok, just don't do it again".

Everyone else's fault bar their own from the off. Deluded roasters

Jack
05-04-2014, 12:53 PM
I'm a wee bit confused here ..... which aint surprising coz after all I'm only a peg selling Hobo and not used to the legal side of things.

I do see though that there are many, many people supporting hearts who are very clued into how things work when it comes to the ins and outs of the situation their club now finds its self in. Enough to even say that folk can be prosecuted for sending E Mails.

I therefor have a simplistic Hobo type question. Where were you when it was clear even to us that what was happening at the PBS was going to end in disaster ...... when other clubs were protesting that a club with no money was beating them to the signature of players they wanted ..... where were you then?

To be more accurate they didn't attempt to influence their board, as we can do through LWT, they gloated and gave it the GIRUY to the supporters of other clubs the gazumped, obviously including us, the poverty stricken hobbos.

Aldo
05-04-2014, 01:58 PM
It's quite funny really cos those on Brokeback really do beLIEve that if it all falls through them it's partly to do with the emails and us. Lawyers blah blah blah.

You honestly couldn't make it up.

Deluded roaster looking in.

You were creaming your keeks when he promised you champions league, World Cup players and league titles. O and not to forget a £51 million pound main stand. Farf!!

In the end he got you 2 SC's yet took you to the cleaners with the share money ....... Still waiting to see the certificates and the monies from 7,000 ST's.

He left you with a ****hole of a ground, administration and the possibility of liquidation yet it's our fault cos we sent emails.
And he's disappeared to Russia with your cake bake, share money and ST money.

Hardy ****ing har. Get it roond ye ya bunch of suckers

tomf
05-04-2014, 08:18 PM
Given that the roaster poster is such an intelligent chap I imagine he is aware that you can't actually prosecute a "moron". If you're a moron they basically let you off...because you are a moron! Either way, I guess I'm safe. One might seriously question who the morons are in this whole debacle. Has he got his share certificate yet? How does a commercial lawyer explain that the £1.8 million shares they all purchased are apparently now worth more than the ground. That sounds like a good business venture. They could have bought the school as well for that money. Then there is the contentious issue of "interfering in the course of business deals worth £millions"; a few joined up brain cells would tell you that relating facts, asking pertinent questions and questioning dubious statements isn't interfering, it is simply an attempt to locate the truth. It may be an uncomfortable truth but it certainly isn't the fault of any Hibs fans. He should go back to prosecuting those interfering London morons with his class actions...when he was the commercial lawyer for that chap that used to sell sports socks...until he went into liquidation.

matty_f
05-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Given that the roaster poster is such an intelligent chap I imagine he is aware that you can't actually prosecute a "moron". If you're a moron they basically let you off...because you are a moron! Either way, I guess I'm safe. One might seriously question who the morons are in this whole debacle. Has he got his share certificate yet? How does a commercial lawyer explain that the £1.8 million shares they all purchased are apparently now worth more than the ground. That sounds like a good business venture. They could have bought the school as well for that money. Then there is the contentious issue of "interfering in the course of business deals worth £millions"; a few joined up brain cells would tell you that relating facts, asking pertinent questions and questioning dubious statements isn't interfering, it is simply an attempt to locate the truth. It may be an uncomfortable truth but it certainly isn't the fault of any Hibs fans. He should go back to prosecuting those interfering London morons with his class actions...when he was the commercial lawyer for that chap that used to sell sports socks...until he went into liquidation.

The yams aren't known for their intellect.

sven nil
06-04-2014, 06:13 AM

He emphasizes London as if that's the only place that commercial lawyers practice,,,, I would love a Writ from this clown.

Weststandwanab
06-04-2014, 07:12 AM
Me too.

What can we do to get one ?

Can I post an e-mil address where he/she can contact me ?