Handling

Murdoch
nelson
craig
collins
cummings
cairney
smith

Quite alot of changes but the defence is leaking goals like no ones buisness, and they defenders chose are all fit, quick and strong who are comfotable with the ball at their feet even though they have never played together, thomson and taiwo would provide cover and break up the play whilst playing the ball easy into our front 5 who are quick, all have vision and imo could cause problems for aberdeen

Blaster
04-04-2014, 04:54 AM
Williams

Forster
nelson
mcgivern
Stevenson

Watmore
Thomson
Craig
Cairney

Stanton

heffernan

Unseen work
04-04-2014, 05:00 AM
Williams

Forster
nelson
mcgivern
Stevenson

Watmore
Thomson
Craig
Cairney

Stanton

heffernan

actually think thomson and a on form craig would be good in midfield together as thomson would free craig up to get foward more which is his game, its just wether craig could get back to that

Blaster
04-04-2014, 05:53 AM
actually think thomson and a on form craig would be good in midfield together as thomson would free craig up to get foward more which is his game, its just wether craig could get back to that

I think without Robertson they need to be in the middle together and hopeit clicks. The experienced players have to be the main players to get us out of this situation

NorthNorfolkHFC
04-04-2014, 06:11 AM
Personally would like to see

Williams

Black Forster Boateng Stevenson

Taiwo Thomson

Watmore Stanton Harris

Handling

Murdoch
nelson
craig
collins
cummings
cairney
smith

Quite alot of changes but the defence is leaking goals like no ones buisness, and they defenders chose are all fit, quick and strong who are comfotable with the ball at their feet even though they have never played together, thomson and taiwo would provide cover and break up the play whilst playing the ball easy into our front 5 who are quick, all have vision and imo could cause problems for aberdeen

I think that team would get hammered.

Handling isn't going to cut it, Taiwo isn't good enough, Boetang could be a bomb scare and Black is untested.
Much rather have Cummings than Handling in team, holds up ball better and is much stronger with the ball.

nribs
04-04-2014, 06:21 AM

Williams

Taiwo Thomson

Watmore Stanton Harris

Handling

Murdoch
nelson
craig
collins
cummings
cairney
smith

Our front 5??

California-Hibs
04-04-2014, 07:43 AM

Williams

Taiwo Thomson

Watmore Stanton Harris

Handling

Murdoch
nelson
craig
collins
cummings
cairney
smith

That's a horrendous team!! Would get completely hammered.

Heisenberg
04-04-2014, 07:50 AM
Williams

Black
Nelson
Forster
Baptie

Watmore
Thomson
Stanton
Stevenson
Harris

Heffernan/Collins/Cummings

Hibby_CR14
04-04-2014, 08:13 AM
That's a horrendous team!! Would get completely hammered.

Totally agree, would be scared to watch that game with that team....

Don't think Handling should be anywhere near the team never mind being up top on his own and the rest of the team is so weak! We need some strength in that midfield against Aberdeen and most teams in the Premiership really.

HIBERNIAN-0762
04-04-2014, 08:20 AM
Wouldn't have Nelson or McGivern anywhere near my team

scuttle
04-04-2014, 08:23 AM
opinions eh

Pat 0-7
04-04-2014, 08:31 AM
4-5-1 for me, try not to lose the game...(pains me to say that about a Hibs team....)

Williams

Black
Nelson
Forster
Baptie

Cairney
Tudur-Jones
Stanton
Thomson
Stevenson

Cummings

silverhibee
04-04-2014, 11:20 AM
What a pish squad of players we have, but hey ho Pat was a good guy.

None of the teams posted above will take anything of the Dons on Monday night, to me it seems like it is only the young players who want to play for TB and the rest of the team have gave up on TB.

Lets hope Yogi's ICT can get the 3 pts from Ross County tonight.

FromTheCapital
04-04-2014, 11:28 AM
Williams
Black Forster McGivern Stevenson
Harris Taiwo Craig Thomson Stanton
Heffernan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elephant Stone
04-04-2014, 11:28 AM

None of the teams posted above will take anything of the Dons on Monday night, to me it seems like it is only the young players who want to play for TB and the rest of the team have gave up on TB.

Lets hope Yogi's ICT can get the 3 pts from Ross County tonight.

Nah, we really don't. We've got a squad that isn't being used to its strengths and a squad that is massively underachieving.

Monts
04-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Williams

Boateng
Forster
Nelson
Stevenson

Thomson
Taiwo

Haynes
Stanton
Cairney

Heffernan

eggbamyasi
04-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Williams

Stevenson
Boateng
Forster
Black

Harris
Craig
Thomson/robertson
Stanton

Cummings
Collins

Think they might do ok . Still a bit weak . But just dont want mcgivern or nelson in . Just to see how we do with out them for one week .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Keith_M
04-04-2014, 11:51 AM

Nah, we really don't. We've got a squad that isn't being used to its strengths and a squad that is massively underachieving.

As with most things, I think the truth is somewhere between.

Pat signed some reasonable players, even had some decent displays with those players for a spell earlier this season, but the team has always been unbalanced, missing out in key areas, especially in attack. He had an over-reliance on defensive midfielders and was missing pace and scoring abilities.

Now, we have the same squad of players, with the same shortcomings, with a manager trying to mold them to his preferred way of playing. Sadly, they just don't fit with that style. Allied to the fact that a number of them are probably de-motivated, knowing they don't have a future at Hibs, and it adds up to what we have today, a team that has won one match in the last thirteen games. A more pragmatic manager would probably have bitten the bullet and tried to adapt the playing style to the (limited) strengths of the team at his disposal. I also think he's made some poor statements regarding the team that has added to the de-motivation.

Surprising as it sounds, given the last paragraph, I actually still back Butcher to turn us around in the long term (if fully supported by the board this summer). The question now is if he can just get the current squad over the line this season without finishing in the play-off spot.

Saturdays Hero
04-04-2014, 11:59 AM

Williams

Taiwo Thomson

Watmore Stanton Harris

Handling

Murdoch
nelson
craig
collins
cummings
cairney
smith

Quick strong and comfortable with the ball at their feet LOL u been watching Hibs this season & how many games have u seen Boateng play that gave you that assumption ?? I reckon if Boateng was quick,strong & comfortable with the ball at his feet he prob wouldn't be on loan at Hibs.

I love these fantasy football teams.

The_Horde
04-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Butchers team

Williams

Maybury Forster Nelson Mcgivern (For continuity sake)

Watmore Taiwo Thomson Stevenson

Stanton
Collins

What I would play

Williams

Black Forster Nelson Stevenson

Watmore Jones Thomson Stanton

Zoubir

Collins

Wheat Hound
04-04-2014, 12:16 PM
I think McGivern, Haynes and Maybury are suspended, no?

Saorsa
04-04-2014, 12:18 PM
I think McGivern, Haynes and Maybury are suspended, no?McGivern's ban is post split

hibee_girl
04-04-2014, 12:19 PM
I think McGivern, Haynes and Maybury are suspended, no?

Haynes and Maybury are for Monday, McGivern for the St Mirren game

eggbamyasi
04-04-2014, 12:21 PM
;3955640']Butchers team

Williams

Maybury Forster Nelson Mcgivern (For continuity sake)

Watmore Taiwo Thomson Stevenson

Stanton
Collins

What I would play

Williams

Black Forster Nelson Stevenson

Watmore Jones Thomson Stanton

Zoubir

Collins

Like look of that team . Just wish we had a replacement for nelson ! He just kills all attacking play with his distribution over and over . Just not a fan of 1 up front unless that striker is quality .

ehf
04-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Wouldn't have Nelson or McGivern anywhere near my team

Don't think we have any option but to play Nelson but if I get into the West Stand on Monday evening to find that McGivern is in the team, I am seriously going to walk straight back out.

Brightside
04-04-2014, 01:24 PM
Im waiting till the team is announced. If McGivern plays i wont be in my seat. Butcher cannot be that blind.

California-Hibs
04-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Im waiting till the team is announced. If McGivern plays i wont be in my seat. Butcher cannot be that blind.

Aye, take that bet.

Unseen work
04-04-2014, 03:46 PM
I choose that team as I think they would work well together with black and Stevenson being energetic and attacking would take us up the pitch, taiwo and Thomson are there to cover them.

The front 4 all have good vision and an understanding.

People are sayin that team would get hammered, we just lost 2-0 to a team bottom of the league and 3-0 to Partick? Can't see it being much worse than how we've played lately

Some are saying Danny wouldn't score or hold the ball up but was our best player last Sunday IMO and Collins has barely scored all season?

SouthamptonHibs
04-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Team on Monday needs to be the team for the next six games (barring injury or suspension), it would be a very young team that hasn't scored many goals!

Williams (GK)

Forster (RB)
McGivern (CB)
Nelson (CB)
Stevenson (LB)

Harris (RM) Thomson (CM) Stanton (CM) Watmore (LM)

Cummings/ Handling (CF) Heff (CF)

Bench/ remainder of Squad

1. Tawio
2. Cairney
3. Haynes (after suspension)
4. Robertson ( starts win fit)
5. Collins (not sure I'd even put him on the bench)
6. Craig
7. Murdoch
8. Zuobir
9. Tudor Jones
10. Boetang
11. Cummings or Handling
12. Maybury (suspended)
13. Black (never seen him play)
14. Hanlon (injured)
15. McPake (injured)

erin go bragh
04-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Wiliams
malpas Butcher Mcourt Stevenson

Harris Thomson Stanton Watmore.

Heffernan Wright (Keith )

Ggtth

BOB MARLEYS DUG
04-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Williams

Boetang
Forster
Tudur Jones
Stevenson

Watmore
Thomson
Stanton
Craig

Cairney/Zoubir

Heffernan

goosefat
04-04-2014, 08:15 PM
4-5-1 for me, try not to lose the game...(pains me to say that about a Hibs team....)

Or the classic Levein 4-6-0 (or, if you prefer 10-0-0) formation - safety first.

Unfortunately, even if we actually did park a Lothian double decker in front of the goal I have a feeling we'd still go down 0-2.

Roll on next season....

:coffee:

blackpoolhibs
04-04-2014, 08:32 PM

:I'm waiti

B.H.F.C
04-04-2014, 08:34 PM
I choose that team as I think they would work well together with black and Stevenson being energetic and attacking would take us up the pitch, taiwo and Thomson are there to cover them.

The front 4 all have good vision and an understanding.

People are sayin that team would get hammered, we just lost 2-0 to a team bottom of the league and 3-0 to Partick? Can't see it being much worse than how we've played lately

Some are saying Danny wouldn't score or hold the ball up but was our best player last Sunday IMO and Collins has barely scored all season?

Cant remember Handling doing anything of note on Sunday. Gets into some decent positions but things just generally fizzle out. He doesn't have that wee change of pace to get away from anyone. No goal threat at all.

Unseen work
04-04-2014, 11:11 PM
Cant remember Handling doing anything of note on Sunday. Gets into some decent positions but things just generally fizzle out. He doesn't have that wee change of pace to get away from anyone. No goal threat at all.

imo he was out only threat and really grew as the game went on, every time he was on the ball he knew what he was going to do with it, which alot of the time was a quick pass through to harris to whip it in, also tried a couple of shots which is unlike any of our players. General touch and keeping the ball is enough for a lone striker you dont need to be 6ft 7 and 15 stone

SouthamptonHibs
05-04-2014, 08:32 AM
Wiliams
malpas Butcher Mcourt Stevenson

Harris Thomson Stanton Watmore.

Heffernan Wright (Keith )

Ggtth

10/10

Brightside
05-04-2014, 09:11 AM

:I'm waiti

I can't read that BH...PM me to remind me...

steviehibsleith
05-04-2014, 11:21 AM
Team on Monday needs to be the team for the next six games (barring injury or suspension), it would be a very young team that hasn't scored many goals!

Williams (GK)

Forster (RB)
McGivern (CB)
Nelson (CB)
Stevenson (LB)

Harris (RM) Thomson (CM) Stanton (CM) Watmore (LM)

Cummings/ Handling (CF) Heff (CF)

Bench/ remainder of Squad

1. Tawio
2. Cairney
3. Haynes (after suspension)
4. Robertson ( starts win fit)
5. Collins (not sure I'd even put him on the bench)
6. Craig
7. Murdoch
8. Zuobir
9. Tudor Jones
10. Boetang
11. Cummings or Handling
12. Maybury (suspended)
13. Black (never seen him play)
14. Hanlon (injured)
15. McPake (injured)
Midfield and forward line is looking ok but Jesus our back four is dire . Unfortunately I can't blame your selection we have nothing to tweak try or mix it up defencively. We are in for a tough run in.

DAVE1875
05-04-2014, 11:24 AM
GK:Williams

CB: Boateng
CB: Nelson
CB: Forster

DM: Thomson
DM: Tudur Jones

RM: Watmore
AM: Craig
LM: Stanton

ST: Heffernan
ST: Collins

AlbertK86
05-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Williams

Black
Forster
McGivern
Baptie

OTJ
Thomson

Watmore
Stanton
Craig

Haynes

Subs
!
Murdoch
Nelson
Cairney
Harris
Cummings
Collins
Heffernan

hibbypostie
05-04-2014, 01:02 PM
GK:Williams

CB: Boateng
CB: Nelson
CB: Forster

DM: Thomson
DM: Tudur Jones

RM: Watmore
AM: Craig
LM: Stanton

ST: Heffernan
ST: Collins

must say i like it but not Boateng but when Hanlon is fit that could be a good shout:cb

Hibiza
05-04-2014, 01:47 PM
thought the blonde bombshell / scare was suspended . The boy in the east pie stand looks a prospect.

JustSimplyHibs
05-04-2014, 02:04 PM

Williams

Taiwo Thomson

Watmore Stanton Harris

Handling

Murdoch
nelson
craig
collins
cummings
cairney
smith

___________Williams
_______Forster Neilson
Boatang_____________McGirven
________Thomson (Capt.)

___Watmore Stanton Stevenson
_________Handling or, Cummings
______________Hefferman

Murdoch, Handling or,Cummings, Harris, Tawio, Craig, Black, Cairney

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Thomson not even in the squad for tonight:confused:

TheFamous1875
07-04-2014, 11:46 AM
Thomson not even in the squad for tonight:confused:

What's the squad?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Golden Bear
07-04-2014, 11:51 AM
Fancy a game tonight anyone?

:greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Fancy a game tonight anyone?

I'll give you a game of widey or long bangers at HT? :greengrin

greenpaper55
07-04-2014, 12:06 PM

Three and in it was when i was wee.

Brooster
07-04-2014, 12:06 PM
KT defo not playing tonight which is a shame because he made a difference in the derby when he came on, as did Harris.

Golden Bear
07-04-2014, 12:07 PM

Don't like the sound of that but thanks very much anyway.

Onceinawhile
07-04-2014, 12:16 PM
KT defo not playing tonight which is a shame because he made a difference in the derby when he came on, as did Harris.

Bizarre, especially as Butcher has praised him in the EEN.

Are we getting another 45 changes again?

Brightside
07-04-2014, 12:17 PM
Bizarre, especially as Butcher has praised him in the EEN.

Are we getting another 45 changes again?

It's a piyesh team again with the bleached bombscare at CH.

Brooster
07-04-2014, 12:21 PM
It's a piyesh team again with the bleached bombscare at CH.

I think the midfield looks decent.

Billy Whizz
07-04-2014, 12:22 PM

Is he on the bench?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Is he on the bench?

KT? Nope. Harris is starting though.

Ringothedog
07-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Murdoch
Foster
Nelson
McGivern
Stevenson
Stanton
Taiwo
Craig
Cairney
Heffernan
Harris

Would be my pick

Brooster
07-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Is he on the bench?

I dont know the bench but I would seriously doubt it.

ALF TUPPER
07-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Is he on the bench?

Not announced the squad so early doors , shooooorly ?

;-)

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Don't like the sound of that but thanks very much anyway.

Suit yersel:greengrin

dastardly8
07-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Isn't mcgivern suspended? Or is that the St Mirren game?

Albanian Hibs
07-04-2014, 01:43 PM
You are out of order.

Is that the team?

Unseen work
07-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Unreal the amount of changed made every week. Suprised handlings out

TheFamous1875
07-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Edit

Cameron1875
07-04-2014, 02:04 PM
Considering we seem to make 5/6 changes every week it reminds me of how this man used to pick his squad ;) :tbgwa:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PbP_pIgR4s

jimmyboco1875
07-04-2014, 03:07 PM
Heard zoubir is in tonight

edwards
07-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Williams

Forster McGivern Nelson Stevenson

Jones

Watmore Stanton Thomson Zoubir

Heffernan

eggbamyasi
07-04-2014, 04:32 PM
Anyone got the official line up ?
Would like to see a defensive midfielder sitting infront of two cbs . So nelson and mcgivern could pass to him rather than punt it wildly ! Come on hibs !!!! Get atleast a point tonight ....

Golden Bear
07-04-2014, 04:34 PM
I'm not sure if the make up of the team will make any great difference but what we all should expect is 100% endeavour and I'm not convinced that this has always been the case - either in the previous Fenlon or the current Butcher era.

sleeping giant
07-04-2014, 04:36 PM
3-1 Hibs.

Bishop Hibee
07-04-2014, 04:37 PM
We haven't scored against them in 507 mins apparently. 2-1 for us tonight then!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-04-2014, 04:39 PM
0-2 Sheep, unfortunately.

Mikey
07-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Williams

Forster
McGivern
Nelson
Stevenson

Craig
Taiwo
Stanton
Harris

Cairney

Heffernan

You'll know it's probably best not to do that again eh :wink:

Swedish hibee
07-04-2014, 04:55 PM
Are we not having a thread tonight?? Well.., come on Hibs!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-04-2014, 04:57 PM
You'll know it's probably best not to do that again eh :wink:

Apologies, apologies.

Pray4Marc
07-04-2014, 06:27 PM
Wasn't feeling confident but just seen Bobby Madden is in charge tonight. Pleasingly confident now, Ian Brines as sub referee.