PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading kids seat to adult?

ruthven_raiders
03-04-2014, 07:29 PM
Can you upgrade kids seat to adult online, had a look and it doesn't look like it, maybe just have to go into ticket office?

WeeWendy
03-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Can you upgrade kids seat to adult online, had a look and it doesn't look like it, maybe just have to go into ticket office?

Wow you must have had an easy paper round to be getting away with a kid's seat until your fifty first birthday...

:wink:

ruthven_raiders
03-04-2014, 07:50 PM
Wow you must have had an easy paper round to be getting away with a kid's seat until your fifty first birthday...

:wink:

Lol yeh when I was I'm my 20s had difficulty getting allowed into pubs pmsl. We have two adults and a kids seat but he hasn't decided of he wants to go on Monday yet, think he'd rather play minecraft on the iPad, says it all about the state of hibs at the mo.

WeeWendy
03-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Lol yeh when I was I'm my 20s had difficulty getting allowed into pubs pmsl. We have two adults and a kids seat but he hasn't decided of he wants to go on Monday yet, think he'd rather play minecraft on the iPad, says it all about the state of hibs at the mo.

good news is, he's presumably too old to call childline claiming abuse at being forced to watch hibs...

ruthven_raiders
03-04-2014, 08:21 PM
good news is, he's presumably too old to call childline claiming abuse at being forced to watch hibs...

Think I'll be phoning the Samaritans soon lol

WeeWendy
03-04-2014, 08:31 PM
Think I'll be phoning the Samaritans soon lol

I was once asked in an interview about how resilient I was - my answer was, supporting hibs since I was yea high...:confused:

Can't remember if I got the job - must be an age thing :panic:

ruthven_raiders
03-04-2014, 09:05 PM
I was once asked in an interview about how resilient I was - my answer was, supporting hibs since I was yea high...:confused:

Can't remember if I got the job - must be an age thing :panic:

Yeh supporting hibs isn't easy but wouldn't have it any other way, the good times will come back and it will make being a hibee all the sweeter!

SQHib
03-04-2014, 09:31 PM

Go to ticket office they will upgrade costs the difference between kid and adult ticket -cant do it online

Weststandwanab
04-04-2014, 06:06 AM
I have done it for all night games this season so far but at the ticket office.

Interestingly my son wants to go on Monday night.