PDA

View Full Version : Brave or stupid? (Pitch invader heading for Butcher)

KingFranck
03-04-2014, 11:53 AM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/hibs-fan-pitch-invader-was-chasing-terry-butcher-1-3362875

Keith_M
03-04-2014, 11:59 AM
I vote for stupid.

Would have been funny if they'd just let him get on with it :greengrin

WeeCraigy
03-04-2014, 12:08 PM
Stupid, what an absolute moron.

aunty joyce
03-04-2014, 12:13 PM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/hibs-fan-pitch-invader-was-chasing-terry-butcher-1-3362875

Ha Ha my money would have been on Terry :greengrin

:tbgwa:

Mikey
03-04-2014, 12:16 PM
TB should invite him in for a chat. Would be good PR.

#FromTheCapital
03-04-2014, 12:16 PM
What a tool.

Coco Bryce
03-04-2014, 12:18 PM
I'm not so sure. I used to think TB was a bit of a hard man well that was until he came to ER.

Now I don't think he's hard enough :rolleyes:

Mikey09
03-04-2014, 12:18 PM
The most pathetic excuse yet to get off with invading the pitch. "A wiz jist gonnae tell butcher wot a think!" Aye ok pal... Save it for the judge... Twat

Steven_Hibs
03-04-2014, 12:26 PM
I'm not so sure. I used to think TB was a bit of a hard man well that was until he came to ER.

Now I don't think he's hard enough :rolleyes:

It's like managers get sucked into the soft as s**t attitude like the players

Mikey
03-04-2014, 12:29 PM
It's like managers get sucked into the soft as s**t attitude like the players

I think it's more likely that he's making life tougher for the players and they don't like it. Seems that being at East Mains all day is a bit too much for most of them.

NadeAteMyLunch!
03-04-2014, 12:38 PM
I assumed at the time that he was coming on to try and strengthen our defence

Brooster
03-04-2014, 12:44 PM
He wasnt making much of an effort to get to Butcher in that case, he was so slow that the stewards caught him without breaking sweat before he had barely reached the 18 yard line. Idiot.

silverhibee
03-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Was it Diego. :greengrin

Oscar T Grouch
03-04-2014, 12:48 PM
I go for the 3rd option, pissed oot his heid :wink:

Steven_Hibs
03-04-2014, 12:50 PM
I think it's more likely that he's making life tougher for the players and they don't like it. Seems that being at East Mains all day is a bit too much for most of them.

But according to a poster on here the other day, he said the players were off Monday, Wednesday and Thursday? Are they there all day? I sure hope so. I hope Butcher stamps his authority on the squad in the summer.

Mikey
03-04-2014, 12:51 PM
But according to a poster on here the other day, he said the players were off Monday, Wednesday and Thursday? Are they there all day? I sure hope so. I hope Butcher stamps his authority on the squad in the summer.

Do you work all day every day? When they're there they're in all day.

The_Horde
03-04-2014, 01:12 PM
He wasnt making much of an effort to get to Butcher in that case, he was so slow that the stewards caught him without breaking sweat before he had barely reached the 18 yard line. Idiot.

My sister knows the guy. He was 100% heading for butcher. Don't think he intended to assault him though, just "get him telt".

Can't say I've never thought about it myself, think the drink just took over. Seems a good guy from the times I've met him.

silverhibee
03-04-2014, 01:13 PM

Apart from KT who has nipped oot for coffee. :greengrin

Mikey
03-04-2014, 01:17 PM
Apart from KT who has nipped oot for coffee. :greengrin

At least he's being put to good use :greengrin

Mikey09
03-04-2014, 05:02 PM

Spot on Mikey... Butcher holds all the cards with so many out of contract in the summer. As long as he has enough to get through to the end of the season and avoid the play offs, (which I am sure he will) then it's tatty bye to the moaners and under achievers. He starts with a blank canvas, which for him will be a god send.... All my opinion :aok:

edinburghhibee
03-04-2014, 05:07 PM
I must admit I know parry well and this is completely out of character he is a genuine nice laddie who has done something incredibly stupid in the heat if the moment. Parry attends most hibs games home and away and will no doubt get a ban for his actions and I'm certain he regrets it now.

Phil D. Rolls
03-04-2014, 05:14 PM

:hmmm:

Tyler Durden
03-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Spot on Mikey... Butcher holds all the cards with so many out of contract in the summer. As long as he has enough to get through to the end of the season and avoid the play offs, (which I am sure he will) then it's tatty bye to the moaners and under achievers. He starts with a blank canvas, which for him will be a god send.... All my opinion :aok:

Except it's not a blank canvas. He will still have McGivern, Nelson, OTJ, Robertson, Craig, Heffernan, Collins.....all players who he has struggled to get much from.

We are not gonna just write these guys off, so TB really doesn't hold the cards. Needs to do so much better and quick.

Mikey09
03-04-2014, 06:07 PM
Except it's not a blank canvas. He will still have McGivern, Nelson, OTJ, Robertson, Craig, Heffernan, Collins.....all players who he has struggled to get much from.

We are not gonna just write these guys off, so TB really doesn't hold the cards. Needs to do so much better and quick.

3 of them I would keep mate.... Heffernan, Craig and defo Robertson. OTJ been out injured too long and not had long enough run in the team for me to give a proper opinion. Other 3 you're right. But I suppose it's no my canvas, it's butchers. But I still believe butcher is in a pretty good position re squad space to do what he wants.

HFC 0-7
03-04-2014, 06:24 PM

Swap stewards with defenders and you could quite easily be talking about hibs forward line.

Steven_Hibs
03-04-2014, 06:31 PM

As a matter of fact, at the moment I do. :cbPlayers get a lie in on a Monday :rolleyes:

Steven_Hibs
03-04-2014, 06:32 PM
:hmmm:

:confused: :greengrin

emerald green
03-04-2014, 06:56 PM
The lad was probably angry, frustrated and totally p***** off at what he was seeing on the pitch. Add to that maybe a few bevvies, and it's all got the better of him.

marinello59
03-04-2014, 07:31 PM

That's sums up everything that is wrong with our club. Even our pitch invaders lack pace.

Coco Bryce
03-04-2014, 07:33 PM
That's sums up everything that is wrong with our club. Even our pitch invaders lack pace.

:thumbsup:

eggbamyasi
03-04-2014, 07:42 PM

Agree totally . And Imo anyone that dont like it is gonna get papped soon as season is over .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

leggeto
03-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Terry would have laid him out,so brave and stupid imho

spike220
03-04-2014, 07:47 PM

Was it GOC?

leggeto
03-04-2014, 07:51 PM
Was it GOC?

maybe it was the one shoe guy

Soldiersteve
03-04-2014, 08:16 PM

http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/top%20marks.gif

GreenLake
03-04-2014, 08:26 PM
:faf:

Centre Hawf
03-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Ironically it was more attack minded than the players... not saying much though.

Ronniekirk
03-04-2014, 09:44 PM
maybe it was the one shoe guy
Or the one drumstick guy which presumably must of been the guy with the drum wonder if the police will be able to drum up a charge :wink: