PDA

View Full Version : Travel Travel To St Mirren, Saturday 19th April

IFONLY
02-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Four In Hand Bus

Pick up times as follows GILMERTON 11-15am, FOUR in HAND 11-35AM. SILVER WING 11-55AM and FABIOS 12-00. All times are approx

To book a seat please phone/text me 07902421256

We will be going to the Bowling Club for pre match drinks.

No alcohol allowed on the bus.

Baldy Foghorn
03-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Carlton bus has spaces available, for those interested.

Departure times:

Hibs Club (Sunnyside) 12.00
Harp & Castle (Leith Walk) 12.05
Centurion (Corstorphine) 12.30

All times approx, depending on traffic. No alcohol is permitted on the coach.

PM me if you want to book seats....

H18Y GW
11-04-2014, 05:34 AM
Edited for talking nonsense lol

IFONLY
13-04-2014, 02:38 PM
Four In Hand Bus

Pick up times as follows GILMERTON 11-15am, FOUR in HAND 11-35AM. SILVER WING 11-55AM and FABIOS 12-00. All times are approx

To book a seat please phone/text me 07902421256

We will be going to the Bowling Club for pre match drinks.

No alcohol allowed on the bus.

:flag: BUS FULL :flag:

monktonharp
13-04-2014, 10:02 PM
we have a bus leaving the Ship Inn in Musselburgh on Saturday at 10:45AM. because of the importance of this game we have decided to book a very big bus, and we are prepared as a Branch , to offer the price of £8 for an Adult and £6 for anyone under the age of 16. to book seats,PM me or call 07796 492 100. there are plenty of seats available at the moment but do it now, as we have had several enquiries, messages in the pubs etc. we expect a good response, and the bus will be travelling via the Ship, The Milton Road (pick up at Edinburgh College) ..Jock's Lodge, Abbeyhill top road, Waterloo place and possibly West End .Our Branch may run at a loss on this one, but we recognise the importance of this particular game and hope that fellow Hibbies will respond .Hibernian fc, themselves seem to be unaware or oblivious of the fact that we need as many Hibbies there to support the club that we love as possible! get yersels in,book a seat! Wullie

monktonharp
13-04-2014, 10:06 PM
we have a bus leaving the Ship Inn in Musselburgh on Saturday at 10:45AM. because of the importance of this game we have decided to book a very big bus, and we are prepared as a Branch , to offer the price of £8 for an Adult and £6 for anyone under the age of 16. to book seats,PM me or call 07796 492 100. there are plenty of seats available at the moment but do it now, as we have had several enquiries, messages in the pubs etc. we expect a good response, and the bus will be travelling via the Ship, The Milton Road (pick up at Edinburgh College) ..Jock's Lodge, Abbeyhill top road, Waterloo place and possibly West End .Our Branch may run at a loss on this one, but we recognise the importance of this particular game and hope that fellow Hibbies will respond .Hibernian fc, themselves seem to be unaware or oblivious of the fact that we need as many Hibbies there to support the club that we love as possible! get yersels in,book a seat! Wullie well done, to the 2 Branches that regularly post on here and supply a service for traveling to away games!

Baldy Foghorn
13-04-2014, 10:27 PM
Carlton bus has spaces available, for those interested.

Departure times:

Hibs Club (Sunnyside) 12.00
Harp & Castle (Leith Walk) 12.05
Centurion (Corstorphine) 12.30

All times approx, depending on traffic. No alcohol is permitted on the coach.

PM me if you want to book seats....

Bus now full........

oneone73
14-04-2014, 12:45 PM
we have a bus leaving the Ship Inn in Musselburgh on Saturday at 10:45AM. because of the importance of this game we have decided to book a very big bus, and we are prepared as a Branch , to offer the price of £8 for an Adult and £6 for anyone under the age of 16. to book seats,PM me or call 07796 492 100. there are plenty of seats available at the moment but do it now, as we have had several enquiries, messages in the pubs etc. we expect a good response, and the bus will be travelling via the Ship, The Milton Road (pick up at Edinburgh College) ..Jock's Lodge, Abbeyhill top road, Waterloo place and possibly West End .Our Branch may run at a loss on this one, but we recognise the importance of this particular game and hope that fellow Hibbies will respond .Hibernian fc, themselves seem to be unaware or oblivious of the fact that we need as many Hibbies there to support the club that we love as possible! get yersels in,book a seat! Wullie

Hi Wullie, your PM box is full. Could you put me down for one from The Ship please?

monktonharp
14-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Hi Wullie, your PM box is full. Could you put me down for one from The Ship please? sorted Drew, and ,like hmfc, the box is now almost empty.:wink:

Baldy Foghorn
14-04-2014, 07:35 PM
sorted Drew, and ,like hmfc, the box is now almost empty.:wink:

I will send any enquiries in your direction.......

monktonharp
14-04-2014, 08:12 PM
I will send any enquiries in your direction.......ok mate. I have had a few enquiries, and booked a few but we do have lots of seats to fill yet.(8 of our regular travellers are working!) .

Lmc2105
14-04-2014, 09:01 PM
ok mate. I have had a few enquiries, and booked a few but we do have lots of seats to fill yet.(8 of our regular travellers are working!) .

Same with us Wullie! anything we get we shall send on.

monktonharp
14-04-2014, 10:43 PM
Same with us Wullie! anything we get we shall send on.
Exellente, El Presidente! Got your info Lee, and as said, we have a fair bit of space yet. Fans obviously see the importance of this game and we've had a great response recently. I better get my ticket sorted oot!

scoopyboy
16-04-2014, 06:16 AM
70 seater booked and leaves at following times;

Haddington 11.35am
Macmerry 11.50am
Tranent High noon

Booked into bowling club.

iwasthere1972
17-04-2014, 05:35 PM
Exellente, El Presidente! Got your info Lee, and as said, we have a fair bit of space yet. Fans obviously see the importance of this game and we've had a great response recently. I better get my ticket sorted oot!

Hi Wullie can you book me a seat. From Waterloo Place.

monktonharp
17-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Hi Wullie can you book me a seat. From Waterloo Place.yes Rob, see you there. go along to the end of those multi-bus stops are. towards the Scottish Office direction. Wullie

IFONLY
18-04-2014, 07:39 AM
:flag: BUS FULL :flag:

Now have 3 seats available for Paisley due to a late call off.
phone or text 07902421256

monktonharp
19-04-2014, 08:40 AM
still seats available. any last minute deciding at last minute, just see the phone number above, turn up at our pick ups and get a seat. still got 18 !