PDA

View Full Version : Haynes' abode (merged - no football content)

Alex Trager
02-04-2014, 04:45 PM
http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/cannabis-factory-at-hibs-danny-haynes-house-1-3361422

silverhibee
02-04-2014, 04:58 PM
:smokin

Number69
03-04-2014, 09:14 AM
So our loanee has a drug factory being run from a property he ownes. Please get this guy as far away from our club as possible please.

http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/cannabis-factory-at-hibs-danny-haynes-house-1-3361422

NorthNorfolkHFC
03-04-2014, 09:18 AM
To be fair to Haynes the headline is fairly mis leading.

He owns the house but it is being rented, he may have no knowledge of this. The headline suggests it's him running it out of a greenhouse at his present abode.

That said he has put in a few shifts that look like he has been on the green stuff.

DarrenSQH
03-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Shame it's not performance enhancing drugs

HappyAsHellas
03-04-2014, 09:20 AM
His home has been rented out, and police say he is not a suspect. Jeezus, do people just read headlines these days?

Golden Bear
03-04-2014, 09:22 AM
His home has been rented out, and police say he is not a suspect. Jeezus, do people just read headlines these days?

:agree:

Delete the thread please Admin.

DC_Hibs
03-04-2014, 09:27 AM
So our loanee has a drug factory being run from a property he ownes. Please get this guy as far away from our club as possible please.

Another thread about this.

What drugs are you on with this reasoning??

Nurse..............

Mikey09
03-04-2014, 09:27 AM

Do you just read a headline, put 2 and 2 together and get 5??! He may have absolute no knowledge of this whatsoever but don't let that get in the way of your amateur dramatics... Jesus. Maybe wait till the police have done a full investigation before you sentence him eh?? :rolleyes:

Number69
03-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Yeah delete the thread. I actually read the whole interview before I posted it. If yourun with the pack you get shot with the pack.

I think I would know if someone was growing weed in my house, wouldn't you? Delete the thread admin, quickly before anyone else takes offence!!

Pretty Boy
03-04-2014, 09:33 AM
Yeah delete the thread. I actually read the whole interview before I posted it. If yourun with the pack you get shot with the pack.

I think I would know if someone was growing weed in my house, wouldn't you? Delete the thread admin, quickly before anyone else takes offence!!

I've been living in my rented house for 3 years now, seen my landlady about 3 times in that period. Not sure how she would be aware what I was up to considering she lives abroad.

Number69
03-04-2014, 09:34 AM
I've been living in my rented house for 3 years now, seen my landlady about 3 times in that period. Not sure how she would be aware what I was up to considering she lives abroad.

He doesn't live abroad so what's your point?

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2014, 09:35 AM

Not if you had rented it out and not been there in several months!!

Seriously how can anyone blame him for this?

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2014, 09:37 AM
He doesn't live abroad so what's your point?

I rented a house for a year and only saw my landlord day one and the day I left.

Got the point now?

Number69
03-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Not if you had rented it out and not been there in several months!!

Seriously how can anyone blame him for this?

Easily, don't let drug dealers rent your 225k home.

Pretty Boy
03-04-2014, 09:38 AM

How would he know they were drug dealers?

Is a CRB check now mandatory when renting a house?

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2014, 09:39 AM

And if you don't know they are drug dealers? OMG you'd think you are desperate for him to be guilty even when he is clearly not.

Number69
03-04-2014, 09:39 AM
I rented a house for a year and only saw my landlord day one and the day I left.

Got the point now?

Ah so that makes it Ok that our clubs name has been linked to cultivation of illegal drugs. Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2014, 09:40 AM
Ah so that makes it Ok that our clubs name has been linked to cultivation of illegal drugs. Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

No it's not? If you read the headline you get that impresssion but the article clears it up. Read the article in full and you will see he was not aware and is fully innocent.

Mikey09
03-04-2014, 09:41 AM

Aye.. Taking offence at finding someone guilty with no evidence whatsoever that he is in any way involved in this. You would know if someone was growing weed in your house?? Maybe cause you live in your house!!! You run with the pack you get shot with the pack?? Right then DI Gene Hunt...

Pretty Boy
03-04-2014, 09:42 AM

The only person that seems to be making that link is you. The headline was designed to reel in idiots and it clearly worked.

Everyone else seems able to think somewhat rationally and see this is a personal matter and nothing to do with Hibs, or Danny Haynes even.

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2014, 09:43 AM
The only person that seems to be making that link is you. The headline was designed to reel in idiots and it clearly worked.

Everyone else seems able to think somewhat rationally and see this is a personal matter and nothing to do with Hibs, or Danny Haynes even.

:top marks

Mark79
03-04-2014, 09:46 AM
I believe that ryan mcgivern has been renting the house. Having consumed a number of illegal regals on saturday night he pitched up at tynie out his face and strolled around at walking pace to the left of our back 4.

Number69
03-04-2014, 09:48 AM
So I'm proclaiming him guilty but you're proclaiming him innocent with exactly the same evidence, I'm sure the police will clear it up and a jury of his peers if need be, which we all are. No time for drug users, dealers, pushers or cultivators but you lads crack on :)

Mikey09
03-04-2014, 09:49 AM

Maybe you've caught me out mate.... Surely tae **** you're at the wind up??!

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2014, 09:50 AM
So I'm proclaiming him guilty but you're proclaiming him innocent with exactly the same evidence, I'm sure the police will clear it up and a jury of his peers if need be, which we all are. No time for drug users, dealers, pushers or cultivators but you lads crack on :)

So you believe we are all guilty until proven innocent.

LOL seriously is today April 1st - are you on the wind up?

Pretty Boy
03-04-2014, 09:52 AM

And, with all the evidence publicly available at this time, Haynes is none of those things you listed.

If someone had been murdered in that house would Haynes have been an accessory? After all I'm pretty sure I'd know if a murderer was living in a flat I owned.

Mikey09
03-04-2014, 09:53 AM

Read my reply to you. I said wait till the police have done a FULL investigation. You should apply for a job with the daily mail wi views like that....

Number69
03-04-2014, 09:56 AM
So you believe we are all guilty until proven innocent.

LOL seriously is today April 1st - are you on the wind up?

I believe that **** sticks and we've had enough thrown at us. I didn't once say he was guilty of growing the stuff, that was left to you lot to make that accusation up. He is guilty by association so deny that.

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2014, 09:56 AM
And, with all the evidence publicly available at this time, Haynes is none of those things you listed.

If someone had been murdered in that house would Haynes have been an accessory? After all I'm pretty sure I'd know if a murderer was living in a flat I owned.

As we all watch Haynes play football for Hibs does this mean that we are all accessories to this crime? "I've no time for drug users, dealers, pushers or cultivators" so lets get the entire Hibs support arrested!

Pretty Boy
03-04-2014, 09:57 AM
I think the late, great George Carlin was right all along.

'Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'

Green Fish
03-04-2014, 09:58 AM
my guess is is that DH has left his affairs in the hands of a letting agent or solicitor and would have no idea who's renting the house, these gangs target private estates to avoid detection

Number69
03-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Read my reply to you. I said wait till the police have done a FULL investigation. You should apply for a job with the daily mail wi views like that....

Apologies I must not have read that bit. And Ok perhaps an overreaction from me but you lot are like sharks smelling blood, I love my club and hate drugs so forgive me if the two have collided and I don't approve.

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2014, 10:01 AM
I believe that **** sticks and we've had enough thrown at us. I didn't once say he was guilty of growing the stuff, that was left to you lot to make that accusation up. He is guilty by association so deny that.
Ah so he isn't guilty off growing the stuff - so you did read the article. Oh wait but he is guilty of well being the landlord off these criminals. I say we bring back hanging for this. In fact everyone in that street should hang as they must have walked past the house at some stage.

There you go - is that right up your street :greengrin

Number69
03-04-2014, 10:05 AM
Ah so he isn't guilty off growing the stuff - so you did read the article. Oh wait but he is guilty of well being the landlord off these criminals. I say we bring back hanging for this. In fact everyone in that street should hang as they must have walked past the house at some stage.

There you go - is that right up your street :greengrin

You're ****in hilarious mate I hope all the parents who's kids have turned to drugs through cannabis farms such as this share your mirth. Give yourself a pat on the back.

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2014, 10:05 AM
you lot are like sharks smelling blood, I love my club and hate drugs so forgive me if the two have collided and I don't approve.

Kettle and black!

You were the one shouting guilty even though the article clearly states he is not guilty. None of us approve but the criminals need to be punnished not just lash out at anyone by association.

Mikey09
03-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Apologies I must not have read that bit. And Ok perhaps an overreaction from me but you lot are like sharks smelling blood, I love my club and hate drugs so forgive me if the two have collided and I don't approve.

I think we all love our club mate, and that's just one of the reasons I for one have had a go at you cause you are trying to make a link between this story and Haynes when there is no evidence as of yet to suggest he is anything to do with this. We get enough of this kind of reporting in the MSM, so for you to jump the gun will piss people off.

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2014, 10:14 AM
I think we all love our club mate, and that's just one of the reasons I for one have had a go at you cause you are trying to make a link between this story and Haynes when there is no evidence as of yet to suggest he is anything to do with this. We get enough of this kind of reporting in the MSM, so for you to jump the gun will piss people off.

Well said Mikey :flag::top marks

Simply put Haynes has done nothing wrong.

Number69
03-04-2014, 10:19 AM

Point taken Mikey.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-04-2014, 01:05 PM

:rolleyes:

JimBHibees
03-04-2014, 01:11 PM

:rolleyes:

Truly dreadful article. What a rag that paper is.

"The home is believed to have been rented out to tenants by Haynes, who is on loan with the Easter Road club until the end of the season from Notts County.

There is no suggestion the 26-year-old player had any involvement with the cannabis farm, or any knowledge that the illegal drug was being cultivated in his house"

Hibercelona
03-04-2014, 01:14 PM
They really know how to pick their titles. :rolleyes:

sleeping giant
03-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Shocking article. I mean , why on earth would you dry the leaves man ? Leaves FFS ?

Pete
03-04-2014, 03:12 PM
Haynes should take a leaf out of Rudi's book next time.

Mobile laboratories.