PDA

View Full Version : The Media and Yams Love in

Wellbankhibby
02-04-2014, 11:15 AM
I am somewhat bemused by all the hype between the media and Yams. Watched the start of BT sports last Sunday and it was all about them, by the way who was the pillock wearing that rag at the start of their broadcast. Add to this the BBC and their so called pundits ALWAYS feeling SORRY for them and what a disaster it would be if they went out of business. I didn't hear anything about them when they cheated there way to cup finals by purchasing players they couldn't afford while other teams as ourselves play by the rules. So what if they are Liquidated they will do Exactly what the Rangers did and call themselves by some stupid name perhaps Hearts 2014 or The Hearts. If a club cheats and is found to cheat GET RID OF FOR GOOD. No Sympathy from me on this one and as for the Media they should be ashamed of themselves as well, give teams like The Rangers and The Hearts a wee slap on the wrist for Cheating all these Seasons. GGTTH :flag:

Ozyhibby
02-04-2014, 11:23 AM
We have no concept of financial fair play in Scotland. Three years after UEFA brought in their rule, we still don't have one.

GreenLake
02-04-2014, 11:25 AM
We can call the huns and diets "The Thes" next season and if you repeat it quickly enough you can sound exactly like one of them too.