PDA

View Full Version : Petrie..come and watch it from 'The East'!

Moon unit
02-04-2014, 07:55 AM
May I suggest..that Rodders,Tom and the rest of the prawn sandwich brigade,come into the East for the rest of the season.You will then get a real sense of feeling about the club...oh, and don't worry you can bring some stewards with you!

matty_f
02-04-2014, 07:57 AM
Yep because there absolutely won't be anyone in the West going radge about performances and results.:greengrin

legends of 73
02-04-2014, 08:02 AM
May I suggest..that Rodders,Tom and the rest of the prawn sandwich brigade,come into the East for the rest of the season.You will then get a real sense of feeling about the club...oh, and don't worry you can bring some stewards with you!

Think you'll find they do get a hard time from the guys in the posh seats. Seen a good few getting ripped in about them

Moon unit
02-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Yep because there absolutely won't be anyone in the West going radge about performances and results.:greengrin
Well they need to get 'Radgier'...if there is such a word!..:)

Saorsa
02-04-2014, 08:07 AM
May I suggest..that Rodders,Tom and the rest of the prawn sandwich brigade,come into the East for the rest of the season.You will then get a real sense of feeling about the club...oh, and don't worry you can bring some stewards with you!Think I'll dae that in reverse because everything must look ok from where Petrie sits and obviously Farmer when he shows up because he thinks Petrie is doing a good job.

Mikey
02-04-2014, 08:11 AM

I say old bean, why not come over to the west and give the scoundrel a damn good finger wagging yourself :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
02-04-2014, 08:24 AM
To be fair he was in there the day the new east opened, he was wandering along the top with STF. Both of them could come over when we next play at home, and they could practically pick any seat they liked. :rolleyes:

Speedway
02-04-2014, 08:44 AM
I can assure you that we look pony from all four sides of any ground.

cabbageandribs1875
02-04-2014, 08:45 AM
ask him to also stand in the queue for a bovril and pie...see how he likes missing 5 mins of either half of the game :cb

dp00
02-04-2014, 08:47 AM

I've saw them get a fair amount of abuse from folk in the west when we have been playing poor . So much so Petrie went back inside once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenpaper55
02-04-2014, 08:48 AM
I wonder if the directors have to eat that "thing" they call a pizza, they would be good for keeping the rain off yer heid but that's about it.

Diclonius
02-04-2014, 08:48 AM

They clearly haven't heard me, along with the guy in front of me. :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
02-04-2014, 08:55 AM
I've saw them get a fair amount of abuse from folk in the west when we have been playing poor . So much so Petrie went back inside once

i bet he was muttering under his tache 'i'm glad i don't have to pay to watch this p@sh'

DC_Hibs
02-04-2014, 09:01 AM
Aye, Rodders is terrified to stroll round behind the goals before games anaw.

Reality is that very few would give him a hard time in person and most prefer being behind their keyboards when dishing out pelters!!

Mikey
02-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Aye, Rodders is terrified to stroll round behind the goals before games anaw.

Reality is that very few would give him a hard time in person and most prefer being behind their keyboards when dishing out pelters!!

Good point. He's there every home game.

Moon unit
02-04-2014, 09:26 AM
I say old bean, why not come over to the west and give the scoundrel a damn good finger wagging yourself :greengrin
Careful, you might fall into the west stereotype that you are portraying...old Bean!
Don't worry,... not inclined to start a East v West thang!

The Gorf
02-04-2014, 09:52 AM
I wonder if the directors have to eat that "thing" they call a pizza, they would be good for keeping the rain off yer heid but that's about it.
I've got them round the wheels on my car

The Gorf
02-04-2014, 09:53 AM
I've got them round the wheels on my car
Ps has anyone invented an implement to get the base of my steak pie off the tinfoil?

mikethehibee69
02-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Careful, you might fall into the west stereotype that you are portraying...old Bean!
Don't worry,... not inclined to start a East v West thang!

I nearly choked on my salmon and cucumber sandwich and had to wash it down with a lovely cup and saucer full of Earl Grey Tea:wink:

or you could read that as, I nearly sprayed my bovril and pie from my seat in the "Posh Side", trust me the fans I sit beside in the West don't hold back and we have be known to finger wag :greengrin

Saorsa
02-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Ps has anyone invented an implement to get the base of my steak pie off the tinfoil?http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/idrack/2200.jpg

The Gorf
02-04-2014, 10:07 AM
http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/idrack/2200.jpg
thanks DD

Weststandwanab
02-04-2014, 10:09 AM
May I suggest..that Rodders,Tom and the rest of the prawn sandwich brigade,come into the East for the rest of the season.You will then get a real sense of feeling about the club...oh, and don't worry you can bring some stewards with you! Great idea, never happen.

Yep because there absolutely won't be anyone in the West going radge about performances and results.:greengrin I beg to differ.

I say old bean, why not come over to the west and give the scoundrel a damn good finger wagging yourself :greengrin Or a mouthful of abuse.

ask him to also stand in the queue for a bovril and pie...see how he likes missing 5 mins of either half of the game :cb That is the fault of the "caterers" and currently missing ten minutes could be a bonus.

I wonder if the directors have to eat that "thing" they call a pizza, they would be good for keeping the rain off yer heid but that's about it. Brilliant anyone that pay for that pizza" is either stupidly rich, stupid or rich

They clearly haven't heard me, along with the guy in front of me. :greengrinIs that you ?

Beefster
02-04-2014, 10:18 AM

Have you ever tried to speak to Rodders? I once got a more direct answer out of an MP.

I think a fair number of folk have tried to speak to him politely in BTG and wouldn't waste their time trying again.

Moon unit
02-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Believe the Cooncil are using them as replacement drain covers to replace the ones that have been nicked!..

judas
02-04-2014, 09:15 PM

Yup. Great idea. Duff and Gray did, that. It worked a treat.

Investment soon followed. Hibs spent big on some ground improvements (about a metre of handrail and some asphalt patch repairs in the old west stand) and we bought a few hotels in the bowels of England.

Clearly this spending strategy was inspired by the fan bonding that took place during that day when the owners sat among the fans.

I'm sure that Petrie could take great lessons from such an experience too. Comments from the east, such as 'fir fxxk sake Craig you're pxxh' and 'butcher what's with the long ball shxxe' would surely provide Petrie with the valuable insight he so lacks.

hibbymick
02-04-2014, 09:25 PM
http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/idrack/2200.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

stevejordan
02-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Petrie is a bean counter and he does not have many beans to count now investment is required BIG time get the cheque book out now Petrie and sort this mess you have made

Bostonhibby
02-04-2014, 09:48 PM

They should have been down here watching it on Sunday, prawn sandwiches my erse - as soon as the good lady found out that they were responsible for what has happened to "her team" and for them blowing it against the yam once again they'd be paying double for the privilege of hiding on the east terracing - until the dug found them anyway.

stevejordan
02-04-2014, 09:52 PM
They should have been down here watching it on Sunday, prawn sandwiches my erse - as soon as the good lady found out that they were responsible for what has happened to "her team" and for them blowing it against the yam once again they'd be paying double for the privilege of hiding on the east terracing - until the dug found them anyway.

7 years off mess and one man still at the helm Petrie i have stood up for him in the past but enough is enough its time to go

Saorsa
02-04-2014, 09:55 PM
7 years off mess and one man still at the helm Petrie i have stood up for him in the past but enough is enough its time to goaye about two weeks ago, sudden change of mind there?

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-04-2014, 10:03 PM

Saves a fortune on bog roll, properly bungs you up, usually takes a ruby to clear "the passage"! :-)

silverhibee
03-04-2014, 12:42 PM
Saves a fortune on bog roll, properly bungs you up, usually takes a ruby to clear "the passage"! :-)

Prefer to go to the burger van just over from the entrance to the East for my munchies before i go in to the game, the food at ER is just rank rotten and the service you get is just poor.

Will get Rod a cheeseburger from the van for Monday night, c ya then Rod.

IWasThere2016
03-04-2014, 01:09 PM
Petrie is a bean counter and he does not have many beans to count now investment is required BIG time get the cheque book out now Petrie and sort this mess you have made

No gonna happen.. either bit.

Casper
10-04-2014, 12:39 PM

Haha vg

Casper
10-04-2014, 12:40 PM

Pmsl It's fair to say the pizza, is absolutely rank!

silverhibee
10-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Prefer to go to the burger van just over from the entrance to the East for my munchies before i go in to the game, the food at ER is just rank rotten and the service you get is just poor.

Will get Rod a cheeseburger from the van for Monday night, c ya then Rod.

He blanked me and never turned up, not Hibs class.