PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Early Bird Deadline Extended To Monday 7th April

RSS Bot
31-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Club thanks supporters

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140331/early-bird-deadline-extended_2262950_3742005)

Calum68
31-03-2014, 05:28 PM
I'm sure yesterday's performance really motivated supporters to rush and renew / buy a season ticket...NOT

It would have been good to hear Petrie today giving assurances that there will be a budget to support TB in the summer. Or am I expecting too much?

Keith_M
31-03-2014, 05:29 PM
:offski:

Pretty Boy
31-03-2014, 05:32 PM
There's nothing inherently wrong with that statement.

I've heard enough like it to last a lifetime though.

carnoustiehibee
31-03-2014, 05:36 PM
Cheeky *******s

cabbageandribs1875
31-03-2014, 05:39 PM
pffftt

that is all :(

leggeto
31-03-2014, 05:49 PM
I get the feeling it will be extended for a few more weeks after the 7th

OsloHibs
31-03-2014, 05:57 PM
How are we meant to buy new players with no money coming in from season tickets?

Onion
31-03-2014, 06:15 PM
I get the feeling it will be extended for a few more weeks after the 7th

Given the state the club is in, and our remarkable home record, the very least the club should do now is remove the early bird offers and just treat anyone who renews as a first class, long-suffering customer. Petrie must know that there will be a lot of fans waiting to see what happens in the summer before committing any more money to a ST !!

IMHO the club are going about this in all the wrong way, ignoring what's going on, and treating fans with contempt (again).

Most Hibbies still think TB is the man to sort things out, but he's having a terrible time just now. What Petrie should do is come out with a clear statement of intent to back TB with money to refresh the first team squad with quality players. Petrie should recognise the uncertainty that the last few months have caused, the terrible results and the challenge we face in the last 6 games. Then, as early in the new window as possible, Hibs need to sign up a few of their top targets with comment of more to follow. Anything less will see STs flatline early and remain low.

Problem with all this, is Hibs Board ain't got a clue, can't change tack and will trundle on as they have every other close season. I really fear for our club in the hands of these clowns.

Onion
31-03-2014, 06:17 PM
How are we meant to buy new players with no money coming in from season tickets?

Chicken, egg.

Pretty Boy
31-03-2014, 06:26 PM

What incentive is there for fans to buy/renew given the way their money has been spent over the last few years?

Time for the club to really take the lead and make a signing that gets folk wanting to part with their cash.

I've renewed btw but I understand why thousands haven't.

Gus Fring
31-03-2014, 06:44 PM
Petrie has already released a statement saying that every penny that's spent on Season Tickets will go towards the playing budget (as he does every year) Whenever anyone at Hibs releases a statement they get complaints along the lines of "less talk more action"

For those calling for signings, that can't happen in March can it! The transfer window doesn't open until June and by that point the payment plan and early bird offers will be over.

It it really saddens me that there are supposed Hibs fans out there who want to withhold money from our clubs most important revenue stream (which will not have the effect they think it will) whereas in gorgie their team is on the brink of collapse, they've had to endure horrible football all season and they'll be playing in the championship next season.

Are they reacting in the same way? No! A large number of them are patiently waiting to buy season tickets, they are making donations when asked time and time again and they are signing up to a monthly direct debit.

We can mock their club all we like but I really don't think you can fault the fans. They've been a sinking ship all season and they still keep going.

I honestly hope the reactionary people are in the minority otherwise our club isn't going to be around much longer. If it's not the minority, I hope everyone wakes up in the next few weeks once the hurt of yesterday has subsided.

Keith_M
31-03-2014, 06:44 PM
Chicken, egg.

Dalkeith Hibee
31-03-2014, 06:50 PM
I think I'd rather wait and see what league we are playing in before buying. Paying SPL prices if we end up in Division 1? Nah.....

SteveHFC
31-03-2014, 06:52 PM
I think I'd rather wait and see what league we are playing in before buying. Paying SPL prices if we end up in Division 1? Nah.....

This

Jim44
31-03-2014, 07:01 PM
Official Site: Early Bird Deadline Extended To Monday 7th April

Is that choice of date a bit tongue-in-cheek from the club? I'm sure Monday will have a tad more significance for quite a few of us. :greengrin

stoneyburn hibs
31-03-2014, 07:14 PM
I am actually glad it has been extended as i really cant make my mind up as to whether to renew or not.

Ronniekirk
31-03-2014, 07:15 PM
Get a loan from Wonga :confused:

coldingham hibs
31-03-2014, 07:21 PM
Given the state the club is in, and our remarkable home record, the very least the club should do now is remove the early bird offers and just treat anyone who renews as a first class, long-suffering customer. Petrie must know that there will be a lot of fans waiting to see what happens in the summer before committing any more money to a ST !!

IMHO the club are going about this in all the wrong way, ignoring what's going on, and treating fans with contempt (again).

Most Hibbies still think TB is the man to sort things out, but he's having a terrible time just now. What Petrie should do is come out with a clear statement of intent to back TB with money to refresh the first team squad with quality players. Petrie should recognise the uncertainty that the last few months have caused, the terrible results and the challenge we face in the last 6 games. Then, as early in the new window as possible, Hibs need to sign up a few of their top targets with comment of more to follow. Anything less will see STs flatline early and remain low.

Problem with all this, is Hibs Board ain't got a clue, can't change tack and will trundle on as they have every other close season. I really fear for our club in the hands of these clowns.

We should have made a statement of intent by signing a couple of decent players in January and cementing our league status in the process, we never and now it's the usual squeaky bum time.

Third rate players were brought in as per usual so more money is wasted on wages and the dire performances lead to less gate money.

No way would the members of our board get near the dragons den!

oregonhibby
31-03-2014, 07:31 PM
The only reason for an extension is that they will be behind on sales. Thank you my a@&£. They have never thanked the fans with any integrity for years.

lugz
31-03-2014, 07:47 PM
Advertising it with a poster saying persevere, are they having a laugh its like they're trying to annoy people.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-03-2014, 07:59 PM

Chegg:greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
31-03-2014, 08:03 PM

If only we had a decent Under 21 team or even the facilities to bring through our own players then we would only need to buy the odd one or two?

Brooster
31-03-2014, 08:05 PM
We should have made a statement of intent by signing a couple of decent players in January and cementing our league status in the process, we never and now it's the usual squeaky bum time.

Third rate players were brought in as per usual so more money is wasted on wages and the dire performances lead to less gate money.

No way would the members of our board get near the dragons den!

Do you know how difficult it is to sign players in January? Unless you are willing to pay top dollar you have to make do with loan signings. If you think Watmore is third rate you don't know much about the game. You and many others will never be happy no matter who we sign......the type of folk who look for an excuse not to go.
I was in the office buying four season tickets on Saturday and the girl said they are selling well considering we are not very good. 19 were sold in the 5 mins I was in the office.

Bobby's Cinema
31-03-2014, 08:17 PM

:agree: That's the way of it

truehibernian
31-03-2014, 08:29 PM
Do you know how difficult it is to sign players in January? Unless you are willing to pay top dollar you have to make do with loan signings. If you think Watmore is third rate you don't know much about the game. You and many others will never be happy no matter who we sign......the type of folk who look for an excuse not to go.
I was in the office buying four season tickets on Saturday and the girl said they are selling well considering we are not very good. 19 were sold in the 5 mins I was in the office.

Brooster, your posts are always insightful and always worth taking note of. But surely even yourself would concede that even the loan signing policy, and indeed the signing policy in general is incredibly ill thought through.

I worried before summer that Pat would not focus on pace, as being honest, I really don't think he liked playing with genuine width. He liked a solid set up, narrow and hard to break down. But you can't play that kind of absorb and attack football without pace - Leigh and Alex bailed him out big time.

Hibs have had a lot of money from the fans and the fans deserved a couple of 'lavish' signings - we lost over 50 goals in summer, Pat never even asked Kenny Miller if he fancied a loan spell - that sort of short term signing would have lifted the whole fanbase. Adam Rooney would have been a really worthwhile 'investment' - that is the key word, investment. Do you not think the fans deserve a lift like that ?

Roy O'Donovan, Matt Done, Grounds, Trakys, Duffy, Jakub Divis, Richie Towell, Agogo.........is that really the best we can do, even in the loan market - remember, on each window trying to get to the top 6.

Break even and safety is the mantra at Hibs - for me there is no tangible ambition, no desire to excite and invest, no verve and raw passion to go out and really be successful. We are content to tread water and take a chance on something maybe falling our way, like a cup run.

I think the fans are now being cheated, and having quite a close contact within SFA ranks this last year and a half I've heard things about deals that have just sadly cemented that for me - and I don't say that to sound egotistically being 'in the know' as it's only bits and bobs of deals I am told. But it saddens me greatly.

That said I am 100% behind youth football and players being given a chance to use Hibs as a platform to propel themselves into the spotlight and to better clubs. That is why I am insistent that Black and Baptie are ready, as is Horribine. As you know I championed Alex and Jordon way before they appeared in the side - you in fact made me realise how good Jordon was (when you posted a while back he was our best centre half).

This summer I'd like Hibs to get in three marquee signings, 4 good young players from down south/lower leagues, and really push on the young players I've mentioned.

And I again 100% agree, Watmore is excellent - but I think he's not fully over the injury and we rushed him. I'd have liked to see Cairney have more time yesterday.

I am just dejected at present - not at yesterday as I get over results like that quickly - I'm dejected at Hibs owners taking us for a continual ride and having no zest, passion or drive to take us forward.

DH1875
31-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Is it still £380 under the early bird? If so I'm guessing its up to the £405 after. Serious question, how the duck can they even come close to justifying that. Who's gonna pay that to watch this crap, especially in a league without Hearts and Rangers in it. Come to think of it. If walk up prices are the same next season as this season, will it not cost more to have a season ticket opposed to walk ups every week?

Mikey
31-03-2014, 08:47 PM
Is it still £380 under the early bird? If so I'm guessing its up to the £405 after. Serious question, how the duck can they even come close to justifying that. Who's gonna pay that to watch this crap, especially in a league without Hearts and Rangers in it. Come to think of it. If walk up prices are the same next season as this season, will it not cost more to have a season ticket opposed to walk ups every week?

There's a post on the PM board saying that the club actually gets £200 from that once VAT, charges and interest are taken into account. That's not a lot per renewal.

And to answer the bit in bold.......... Me.

stevejordan
31-03-2014, 08:58 PM

With current form the join the Army thingy started at the wrong time it will be extended again words we have heard year after year will no longer work we need action a marque signing to get bums back on seats.

Over to you Petrie

eggbamyasi
31-03-2014, 09:24 PM
Petrie has already released a statement saying that every penny that's spent on Season Tickets will go towards the playing budget (as he does every year) Whenever anyone at Hibs releases a statement they get complaints along the lines of "less talk more action"

For those calling for signings, that can't happen in March can it! The transfer window doesn't open until June and by that point the payment plan and early bird offers will be over.

It it really saddens me that there are supposed Hibs fans out there who want to withhold money from our clubs most important revenue stream (which will not have the effect they think it will) whereas in gorgie their team is on the brink of collapse, they've had to endure horrible football all season and they'll be playing in the championship next season.

Are they reacting in the same way? No! A large number of them are patiently waiting to buy season tickets, they are making donations when asked time and time again and they are signing up to a monthly direct debit.

We can mock their club all we like but I really don't think you can fault the fans. They've been a sinking ship all season and they still keep going.

I honestly hope the reactionary people are in the minority otherwise our club isn't going to be around much longer. If it's not the minority, I hope everyone wakes up in the next few weeks once the hurt of yesterday has subsided.

Well said great post . Totally agree 100% .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Swedish hibee
31-03-2014, 09:39 PM

Well said.

Judas Iscariot
31-03-2014, 09:41 PM
Lol

truehibernian
31-03-2014, 09:59 PM

Good post Bajillions but for me it is not knee jerk or reactionary anymore - I've invested lots of cash in Hibernian over the decades and it's been unwisely invested in football players the last 7 years. The managerial appointments have been poor, signing policy bizarre and last ditch/last day, statements invariably ill timed or to pacify the hordes......for me it's withholding money until the person who has presided over the mess goes....and that is Rod.

I'm sorry that it makes me out to be unsupportive.....trust me the club is in my veins until I die. But as for cash next season........I'm out. And I never ever ever thought it would come to this. I have absolutely no faith in Rod Petrie anymore......it's that simple.

As for what Hearts supporters do......I've never cared, never bothered nor am I yay or nay if they survive.....for me that is the psychological problem that exists amongst the whole club......we worry too much about their demise, their fans, their crowds, their results. First result I look for if I can't make a Hibs game is Hibs....second score I look for is West Ham's. The Hearts result is not my be all and end all. For many Hibs fans it is. That I find sad.

Their arrogance wins derbies, on and off the pitch. Our insecurity loses them. It's that simple. Hibs need people on high that have a '**** them' attitude and we need to start being bullish, fiercely proud, fighting talk from the Monday to the Sunday kick off in the press, and absolutely in their horrible little maroon faces........what did we do this week ? We unleashed Tom Taiwo on Hibs TV and did little interviews with local rags.

Butcher sounded lost and defeated prematch - that was frightening to me. Frightening.

31-03-2014, 10:09 PM

Well said that man. Those who turn up time and time again can't be faulted. They should be praised. But it's a catch 22. Club need money to budget for players. I hope everyone who can takes the Club up on the early bird offer does.

I passed the Ticket Office twice today and both times there was a queue out the office and onto the street. Either the Ticket Office are on a go slow or there was pretty good numbers buying today. Spoke to mate this evening who hasn't manage to get down. Plans to renew regardless but now him and his kids will get the 11 month payment, interest free, early bird price. He's well chuffed so don't understand people taking a pop for the club extending this offer.

gegs70
01-04-2014, 02:54 AM
I've renewed me and the 2 kids....what else would I.do on a Saturday..

sven nil
01-04-2014, 03:04 AM
How are we meant to buy new players with no money coming in from season tickets? The owner of the the club is going to take a wee gamble and spend a couple of the mega millions he has,Once he shows intent the supporters will flock back,

PerfectlyFranck
01-04-2014, 03:04 AM
I've renewed after what I found out yesterday. :wink::hyper:

The owner of the the club is going to take a wee gamble and spend a couple of the mega millions he has,Once he shows intent the supporters will flock back,

I imagine we'll be spending a fair penny on some players' wages...

Onion
01-04-2014, 04:34 AM

Are you being serious here ? There's simply no comparison between what Hibs fans have had to put up with, and Hearts fans. Whichever way you measure it - derby record/performances, cup final wins, league position, quality of players, european campaigns, big game performances, even refereeing decisions ... Hearts fans have wallowed in the success of overspending for years. What would Hibs fans give for THREE Scottish Cup wins in 15 years and hammering Hearts in one of the finals... £10 a month for 12 months ? That is a huge amount of goodwill and credit the club has built up among its fans over the last 15-20 years. So please excuse me if I shed no tears or cast any admiring glances towards Hearts fans. IMHO what they are doing is EASY. It is a walk in the park. It is no hardship. It deserves no admiration.

Hibs fans should be lauded for the way they have stuck with this club over the last 7 years - it has been truly amazing.

Onion
01-04-2014, 04:39 AM
Good post Bajillions but for me it is not knee jerk or reactionary anymore - I've invested lots of cash in Hibernian over the decades and it's been unwisely invested in football players the last 7 years. The managerial appointments have been poor, signing policy bizarre and last ditch/last day, statements invariably ill timed or to pacify the hordes......for me it's withholding money until the person who has presided over the mess goes....and that is Rod.

I'm sorry that it makes me out to be unsupportive.....trust me the club is in my veins until I die. But as for cash next season........I'm out. And I never ever ever thought it would come to this. I have absolutely no faith in Rod Petrie anymore......it's that simple.

As for what Hearts supporters do......I've never cared, never bothered nor am I yay or nay if they survive.....for me that is the psychological problem that exists amongst the whole club......we worry too much about their demise, their fans, their crowds, their results. First result I look for if I can't make a Hibs game is Hibs....second score I look for is West Ham's. The Hearts result is not my be all and end all. For many Hibs fans it is. That I find sad.

Their arrogance wins derbies, on and off the pitch. Our insecurity loses them. It's that simple. Hibs need people on high that have a '**** them' attitude and we need to start being bullish, fiercely proud, fighting talk from the Monday to the Sunday kick off in the press, and absolutely in their horrible little maroon faces........what did we do this week ? We unleashed Tom Taiwo on Hibs TV and did little interviews with local rags.

Butcher sounded lost and defeated prematch - that was frightening to me. Frightening.

:agree: Every word of that.

Steve20
01-04-2014, 08:46 AM

Yep. That's what I'll be waiting to see. Was planning to renew a couple of weeks ago but since we've been heading towards the relegation playoff, I'll wait and see what they say if we do go down. They can't really expect people to pay £350-£400 for second tier football.

jakeshibs
01-04-2014, 09:35 AM

well said!

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Are you being serious here ? There's simply no comparison between what Hibs fans have had to put up with, and Hearts fans. Whichever way you measure it - derby record/performances, cup final wins, league position, quality of players, european campaigns, big game performances, even refereeing decisions ... Hearts fans have wallowed in the success of overspending for years. What would Hibs fans give for THREE Scottish Cup wins in 15 years and hammering Hearts in one of the finals... £10 a month for 12 months ? That is a huge amount of goodwill and credit the club has built up among its fans over the last 15-20 years. So please excuse me if I shed no tears or cast any admiring glances towards Hearts fans. IMHO what they are doing is EASY. It is a walk in the park. It is no hardship. It deserves no admiration.

Hibs fans should be lauded for the way they have stuck with this club over the last 7 years - it has been truly amazing.

Saved me a lot of typing.

SmashinGlass
01-04-2014, 09:54 AM
I've renewed me and the 2 kids....what else would I.do on a Saturday..

Or a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday :greengrin

edinburghhibee
01-04-2014, 11:14 AM
I see man city are reducing season tickets to £299. Now to watch that team full of super players playing for under £300 is great value. What do we get a piss poor advertisement of a price freeze were next year we lose our biggest game of the season. Doesn't really seem like a great deal to me so I can understand the supports frustration. Like I've posted on another thread I am not renewing my season ticket next year simply for the reason I play every Saturday now and in the past two years I've made under ten games I just can't afford the £400 odd it's costing me. I'll still attend PATG because like all of us we can't turn our backs and walk away this club runs in our blood we support it through thick and thin and the good times will return under butcher and Malpas I'm certain of it. And as soon as my football comes to an end I'll be back with a ST supporting the boys. GGTTH!

inglisavhibs
01-04-2014, 11:20 AM

A lot of good reasoned argument in there and can understand any Hibs fans frustration. I think the problem remains that our managers have been very poor in signing players and it's not just money (we are now behind clubs with much lower budgets every season). All the above problems could be aimed at Aberdeen for the last six seasons but the arrival of McInnes has changed that in one season. I cling to the hope that Butcher can do something similar with us if we can survive this season. Hibs should also extend the season ticket deal until we know which division we will be in next year.

JimBHibees
01-04-2014, 12:12 PM

Agree with all of that. Fantastic post.

Saorsa
01-04-2014, 12:34 PM
but for me it is not knee jerk or reactionary anymore - I've invested lots of cash in Hibernian over the decades and it's been unwisely invested in football players the last 7 years. The managerial appointments have been poor, signing policy bizarre and last ditch/last day, statements invariably ill timed or to pacify the hordes......for me it's withholding money until the person who has presided over the mess goes....and that is Rod.

I'm sorry that it makes me out to be unsupportive.....trust me the club is in my veins until I die. But as for cash next season........I'm out. And I never ever ever thought it would come to this. I have absolutely no faith in Rod Petrie anymore......it's that simple.:top marks Particularly the highlighted bit

truehibernian
01-04-2014, 12:41 PM
:top marks Particularly the highlighted bit

It's not something I am at all proud of DD - makes me incredibly sad the way I feel about it at present and it won't shift. I'll still buy merchandise and maybe the odd walk up - but it's the effort, or sheer lack of it, the vision, or sheer lack of it, and the investment, and sheer lack of it, that has finally worn me down.

And it is really not a nice feeling at all I have to say - I simply have lost faith that Rod will truly back our managers and that the signing policy and getting the first targets is at the forefront of his mind.

The club settles for the mediocre and we are not even reaching levels of mediocrity in my opinion.

Big Frank
01-04-2014, 12:49 PM

Fantastic post Onion.

spot the **** on!

jakeshibs
01-04-2014, 03:57 PM
The owner of the the club is going to take a wee gamble and spend a couple of the mega millions he has,Once he shows intent the supporters will flock back,

sven nil, are you itk or is this an April fools? am excited?

Feed McGraw
01-04-2014, 08:27 PM

Hibs fans should be lauded for the way they have stuck with this club over the last 7 years - it has been truly amazing. Brilliant post Onion, Hear,Hear.

Hibercelona
01-04-2014, 08:40 PM
"Every penny the club recieves will be spent on signings".

"The way Rod wants it spent".

Mikey
01-04-2014, 09:08 PM

What's the point in making stuff up? Things are bad enough but making up stories hardly helps.

The Green Goblin
01-04-2014, 09:10 PM

Nobody wants things to go the way the yams and huns went, but there must surely be a more flexible middle ground? The extension of the Early Bird offer has no doubt helped some fans, which is great, but it also perhaps says a lot about how overall sales are going? A deliberate boycott is never going to be the answer, imho, but it may not even be necessary, because if sales are poor, then that also sends a clear message of its own. The question is, will the club realise that for a good number of long faithful fans, things have finally hit a more dramatic tipping point and respond?

emerald green
02-04-2014, 06:51 PM

Hit the nail right on the head Onion. Well said. :agree:

emerald green
02-04-2014, 06:54 PM
I see man city are reducing season tickets to £299. Now to watch that team full of super players playing for under £300 is great value. What do we get a piss poor advertisement of a price freeze were next year we lose our biggest game of the season. Doesn't really seem like a great deal to me so I can understand the supports frustration. Like I've posted on another thread I am not renewing my season ticket next year simply for the reason I play every Saturday now and in the past two years I've made under ten games I just can't afford the £400 odd it's costing me. I'll still attend PATG because like all of us we can't turn our backs and walk away this club runs in our blood we support it through thick and thin and the good times will return under butcher and Malpas I'm certain of it. And as soon as my football comes to an end I'll be back with a ST supporting the boys. GGTTH!

What? Only £299 for a season ticket at Man City? Is that their cheapest ticket or what? Seems amazing value.

HappyAsHellas
02-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Yes it's their cheapest ticket, but with owners who have already spent 1 billion pounds, they don't bother too much about balance sheets. The bottom clubs in the EPL are all around the 400 mark, but their average crowds are at least double what we get, and the TV money is out of this world. You can spend about 1200 quid to watch arsenal if you wish.

blackpoolhibs
02-04-2014, 07:25 PM

More sheite, explain just how Rod wants it spent then?

Danderhall Hibs
02-04-2014, 07:29 PM
More sheite, explain just how Rod wants it spent then?

He could be meaning Rod will ensure we don't go over the wage cap which means we miss out on players like Flood, Rooney and even back to the JC days, Hammell, and have to settle for theanagers 2nd or 3rd choice.

blackpoolhibs
02-04-2014, 08:00 PM
He could be meaning Rod will ensure we don't go over the wage cap which means we miss out on players like Flood, Rooney and even back to the JC days, Hammell, and have to settle for theanagers 2nd or 3rd choice.

He stood up at either the last or the one before that AGM and told the floor there was no wage cap.

Danderhall Hibs
02-04-2014, 08:06 PM
He stood up at either the last or the one before that AGM and told the floor there was no wage cap.

That may be the official line. Unoficially we don't spend the money to et the players we need.

blackpoolhibs
02-04-2014, 08:48 PM
That may be the official line. Unoficially we don't spend the money to et the players we need.

I dont believe you.

Danderhall Hibs
02-04-2014, 08:52 PM
I dont believe you.

Fair enough. It's an assumption anyway - we couldn't go through that many managers that don't have an eye for a player.

Although we do know Rod has history with the signings of Nish, Rankin, Ivan, GO'C etc. as well as missing out on the likes of Flood, Rooney.

blackpoolhibs
03-04-2014, 07:45 AM
Fair enough. It's an assumption anyway - we couldn't go through that many managers that don't have an eye for a player.

Although we do know Rod has history with the signings of Nish, Rankin, Ivan, GO'C etc. as well as missing out on the likes of Flood, Rooney.

:aok: No problem, i know getting facts out of the club can be a torturous task, but when they stand up at the AGM and categorically state there is no wage cap, then i believe it. Although it is something none of us would really be able to know, unless we did go out and bring in someone on a real healthy wage.