PDA

View Full Version : Radio advert

Waxy
31-03-2014, 12:02 PM
Haven't heard a Hibs ad on forth for a while. Just heard Big Terry beconing all to join the army.

Glory Lurker
31-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Join the army? Only if it guarantees me a posting abroad for all of next season!:greengrin

Lester B
31-03-2014, 12:20 PM
If it's an army why are they all so frightened to shoot?

iwasthere1972
31-03-2014, 12:21 PM
What's the sentence for being posted AWOL?

iwasthere1972
31-03-2014, 12:22 PM

They do but they've only been supplied with blanks.

Weststandwanab
31-03-2014, 01:02 PM
If it's an army why are they all so frightened to shoot? Love it.

Join the army? Only if it guarantees me a posting abroad for all of next season!:greengrin Collins shot yesterday....once

Fife-Hibee
31-03-2014, 01:06 PM

Superb lol

Hibercelona
31-03-2014, 01:22 PM

No idea. But those camo jackets are a belter. I couldn't spot any of them on the pitch yesterday.

emerald green
31-03-2014, 03:14 PM
As I posted on another thread, bang on schedule, with this being deadline day for early bird season ticket renewals/sales, Hibs produce a performance & result which has the supporters in despair once again.

Onion
31-03-2014, 03:26 PM
That Army theme was conceived when TB was having some positive impact on the team and relegation was the last thing on our minds. Now it's utterly cringeworthy and like most of our players should be dropped. Every time I hear it, it just reconfirms how out of touch the Hibs Board is with sentiment and reality. :grr:

Pete
31-03-2014, 10:58 PM
That Army theme was conceived when TB was having some positive impact on the team and relegation was the last thing on our minds. Now it's utterly cringeworthy and like most of our players should be dropped. Every time I hear it, it just reconfirms how out of touch the Hibs Board is with sentiment and reality. :grr:

The reality remains that we all have to stick together so it's still a relevant campaign even if it was intended in jest.

New players need to be found and they need to be backed. This recent shambles is further confirmation of this fact.

Viva_Palmeiras
31-03-2014, 11:01 PM

That's the Dunkirk spirit...

IWasThere2016
31-03-2014, 11:32 PM
The reality remains that we all have to stick together so it's still a relevant campaign even if it was intended in jest.

New players need to be found and they need to be backed. This recent shambles is further confirmation of this fact.

Stick together .. Do you honestly think there'a any 'togetherness' with our very distant owner and out of touch Chairman?

Waxy
01-04-2014, 05:42 AM

We will all stick together anyway, we are Hibbys (apart from morons scarf chuckers).

Fife-Hibee
01-04-2014, 05:44 AM
No idea. But those camo jackets are a belter. I couldn't spot any of them on the pitch yesterday.

Lol

Mixu62
01-04-2014, 06:04 AM
What's the sentence for being posted AWOL?

A season ticket.