PDA

View Full Version : Here's an idea!

hibbie02
30-03-2014, 10:11 PM
Dear Mr Butcher

I propose a contract. You drop the duds now. Anyone you want out, drop them. Any one you want to keep, play them. Use the U20s and anyone else in the club with desire and potential.

Dear Mr Petrie

Get rid of the duds, and back Mr Butcher in the transfer market in the summer. In return, we as Hibs Supporters will do the following:

1. Buy tickets
2. Support the club. I don't mean by just turning up, but financially, visually and vocally.
3. We will stop posting comments on site such as Hibs.Net and the Bounce that slag off the club, the manager and the players.
4. we will acknowledge that posting a deluge of negative opinion every week cannot and will not inspire anyone. We know the players read this stuff and we know it must get to them.
5. We accept that the whole spirit of the Club is wrong and there is no passion or fight. This is down to the playing staff but is also down to the fans. We have been poor for years and a high turnover of managers and players has never changed that. We bottle it every time against the other team in Edinburgh and in every important match. Something is wrong deep down in this club.

We will give you total support if you give us the product. We will not stand by while this club slowly dies. We need a new start now. We have a manager with potential and a team of underperformers. They under perform, the fans slate them, their confidence dies, they stop performing. Give us passion and you will get it back. Give us more dross and the club dies.

Give us this contract and we will support you ever more! GGTTH! :flag:

mikethehibee69
30-03-2014, 10:15 PM
:top marks
Dear Mr Butcher

I propose a contract. You drop the duds now. Anyone you want out, drop them. Any one you want to keep, play them. Use the U20s and anyone else in the club with desire and potential.

Dear Mr Petrie

Get rid of the duds, and back Mr Butcher in the transfer market in the summer. In return, we as Hibs Supporters will do the following:

1. Buy tickets
2. Support the club. I don't mean by just turning up, but financially, visually and vocally.
3. We will stop posting comments on site such as Hibs.Net and the Bounce that slag off the club, the manager and the players.
4. we will acknowledge that posting a deluge of negative opinion every week cannot and will not inspire anyone. We know the players read this stuff and we know it must get to them.
5. We accept that the whole spirit of the Club is wrong and there is no passion or fight. This is down to the playing staff but is also down to the fans. We have been poor for years and a high turnover of managers and players has never changed that. We bottle it every time against the other team in Edinburgh and in every important match. Something is wrong deep down in this club.

We will give you total support if you give us the product. We will not stand by while this club slowly dies. We need a new start now. We have a manager with potential and a team of underperformers. They under perform, the fans slate them, their confidence dies, they stop performing. Give us passion and you will get it back. Give us more dross and the club dies.

Scouse Hibee
30-03-2014, 10:18 PM
Dear Mr Butcher

Dear Mr Petrie

1. Buy tickets I have already renewed
2. Support the club. I don't mean by just turning up, but financially, visually and vocally. I already do.
3. We will stop posting comments on site such as Hibs.Net and the Bounce that slag off the club, the manager and the players. It's called having an opinion
4. we will acknowledge that posting a deluge of negative opinion every week cannot and will not inspire anyone. We know the players read this stuff and we know it must get to them. If you believe reading .net is affecting performances you are wrong
5. We accept that the whole spirit of the Club is wrong and there is no passion or fight. This is down to the playing staff but is also down to the fans. We have been poor for years and a high turnover of managers and players has never changed that. We bottle it every time against the other team in Edinburgh and in every important match. Something is wrong deep down in this club. Is it ****!!!

:rolleyes: 0/10

Jones28
30-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Nope. Not this time. It's time for the club to take responsibility.

We are by far and away the supporters most taken for granted by their club in the spl.

Put a team worth watching on the pitch and for once, give me a reason to come back. Blind loyalty ain't gonna cut it anymore.

hibbie02
30-03-2014, 10:28 PM
:rolleyes: 0/10

So where do you think the ongoing malaise comes from. We change the players every year and the manager almost as often and we still bottle every big game. The players have no confidence and even those who have never played Hearts before, all of a sudden have a collective bottle job. Why is that? Players read this site. We know that. How would you react if constantly read that you are not rated by the fans. Would you be inspired?

You show your allegiance to Liverpool. Their fans support their team though thick and thin and in return have dedicated players.

Something is wrong in our club. All I propose is a change. Give us something to cheer about and we will back them. Everyone has a right to an opinion. However the opinion on here is always negative. Maybe, just maybe, that is part of the problem!

hibbie02
30-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Nope. Not this time. It's time for the club to take responsibility.

We are by far and away the supporters most taken for granted by their club in the spl.

Put a team worth watching on the pitch and for once, give me a reason to come back. Blind loyalty ain't gonna cut it anymore.

Where did I mention blind loyalty? :confused:

Hibercelona
30-03-2014, 10:37 PM
So where do you think the ongoing malaise comes from. We change the players every year and the manager almost as often and we still bottle every big game. The players have no confidence and even those who have never played Hearts before, all of a sudden have a collective bottle job. Why is that? Players read this site. We know that. How would you react if constantly read that you are not rated by the fans. Would you be inspired?

You show your allegiance to Liverpool. Their fans support their team though thick and thin and in return have dedicated players.

Something is wrong in our club. All I propose is a change. Give us something to cheer about and we will back them. Everyone has a right to an opinion. However the opinion on here is always negative. Maybe, just maybe, that is part of the problem!

If I was a football player and I was getting torn a new one by the fans, either in person or on a fans forum website. I'd be doing my damn hardest to change their opinions about me.

Scouse Hibee
30-03-2014, 10:39 PM

We are the fans, we support the club, we enjoy success when we get it and we moan when we don't, we have a relatively small core support that fluctuates depending on results and success. Our core support is tiny compared to Liverpool or other EPL clubs that have had little or no success so there is no comparison. Fans increase with success and decrease without it, we don't cause the problem how can we? Posts on fans forums do not cause piss performances they are a byproduct of it.

SmashinGlass
30-03-2014, 10:39 PM
If I was a football player and I was getting torn a new one by the fans, either in person or on a fans forum website. I'd be doing my damn hardest to change their opinions about me.

That is what I would do as well. However, each and every individual is different and reacts differently to criticism. Evidently our guys at the moment don't have this mentality.

Jones28
30-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Where did I mention blind loyalty? :confused:

You didn't, my point is that it is time for the club to step up to the plate. We as fans have done this time and again. Semi-finals, finals, European games and derbies over the past year have proven the Hibs fans are loyal and will come in droves. So now it's the turn of the board to give us something back.

greenlex
30-03-2014, 11:15 PM
You didn't, my point is that it is time for the club to step up to the plate. We as fans have done this time and again. Semi-finals, finals, European games and derbies over the past year have proven the Hibs fans are loyal and will come in droves. So now it's the turn of the board to give us something back.
You want the board to turn up in droves for big games?

SMAXXA
30-03-2014, 11:24 PM
Seemingly we have sold 1300 season tickets so far for next season, cannae see a war chest happening

Ronniekirk
30-03-2014, 11:35 PM
Seemingly we have sold 1300 season tickets so far for next season, cannae see a war chest happening
If that figure is correct we are in big trouble and T B will know he isn't getting money he thought he would for transfer budget It just becomes a vicious circle ,but Leigh keeping us up and getting us to cup finals has papered over the cracks .T B is used to low crowds at ICT but he thought he was coming to a bigger club That's embarrassing if true as payment plan deadline is next week is it not and that result yesterday will not help shift any

Hermit Crab
30-03-2014, 11:38 PM
How long until the butcher out threads appear?

Calum68
31-03-2014, 02:04 PM

Frightening if true. Is the number accurate?

If so, Petrie needs to speak out stating funds will be made available. If he doesn't then I'm sure TB will walk

leggeto
31-03-2014, 02:07 PM

correct

woodyloon
31-03-2014, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=hibbie02;3949809]Dear Mr Butcher

Either TB doesn't want to give too many of the Under 20's a game or he doesn't think any are ready. He made a comment after one of his earlier games when asked why he only named 6 subs. His reply was something along the lines of he didn't think anyone else deserved a place on the bench, I was concerned then about the comment and going by the way the rest of the season has went it seems there is a lot of issues behind closed doors.

cabbageandribs1875
31-03-2014, 02:24 PM

you've changed your mind, i'm positive you were recently blaming the fans at games for berating poor performences by the players, you said it was affecting the players confidence :confused:

Hibercelona
31-03-2014, 02:30 PM
you've changed your mind, i'm positive you were recently blaming the fans at games for berating poor performences by the players, you said it was affecting the players confidence :confused:

I've never "blamed" the fans for anything.

I've touched on the negative atmosphere at Easter Road and how it can effect some players. But I certainly don't "blame" the fans for berating poor performances.

The way I see it, a true professional takes it on the chin and is determined to do better to win the fans over. Unfortunately, we don't seem to have too many professionals at the moment.

Keith_M
31-03-2014, 02:31 PM

The Hibs support in the last seven seasons have dug deep whenever they've been asked to buy Season Tickets. Have turned up at Cup Semis, Finals and for our very rare European appearances in vast numbers. We've outsung Celtc and Hearts (until there was no point anymore) at Hampden and turned up once again at the weekend and backed the team in a way being praised even by Weegie Fans today in the Herald.

Almost without fail, we've been kicked in the teeth for our efforts.

One Rangers fan even commented that our club does not deserve the level of support we've shown. I fail to see how anybody could disagree with that.

Pretty Boy
31-03-2014, 02:46 PM
The Hibs support in the last seven seasons have dug deep whenever they've been asked to buy Season Tickets. Have turned up at Cup Semis, Finals and for our very rare European appearances in vast numbers. We've outsung Celtc and Hearts (until there was no point anymore) at Hampden and turned up once again at the weekend and backed the team in a way being praised even by Weegie Fans today in the Herald.

Almost without fail, we've been kicked in the teeth for our efforts.

One Rangers fan even commented that our club does not deserve the level of support we've shown. I fail to see how anybody could disagree with that.

Spot on.

The disillusion of the Hibs support at the moment is a symptom of the problems, not the cause of them.

emerald green
31-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Spot on.

The disillusion of the Hibs support at the moment is a symptom of the problems, not the cause of them.

Agree with this. :agree:

emerald green
31-03-2014, 03:01 PM

If correct, that's very alarming. Today, of course, is deadline day for "early bird" season ticket sales and/or renewals. And as usual, bang on schedule, Hibs produce a performance & result the day before which has the supporters in despair, once again. PS: Am I right in thinking something very similar happened at the same time seasons tickets went on sale last season too?

Jones28
31-03-2014, 03:13 PM
You want the board to turn up in droves for big games?

I want them to make the first move and front a bit of cash before they turn round and ask the fans to finance another rebuilding job.

Hermit Crab
31-03-2014, 03:27 PM
I want them to make the first move and front a bit of cash before they turn round and ask the fans to finance another rebuilding job.

Agree. How many rebuilding jobs have we actually financed now? Mixu, Hughes, lolderwood, Fenlol and now asked yet again to dig deep and provide finds for a bunch of useless bast ards who couldn't care less if we lose to our rivals.

We laugh at hearts fans for pledging to a lost cause? Are we not just as bad by giving hibs the funds year after year to be rewarded with at best, junior level players who do not care. This terry butchers headquarters pish on the fishy site is cringeworthy to say the least.

Man up Petrie. Talk a walk along with farmer. Let someone else take over the reigns and inject some passion and fresh ideas.