PDA

View Full Version : Ratings

theonlywayisup
30-03-2014, 09:02 PM
How would you rate each player's performance?

Who achieved pass marks? Who didn't?

3pm
30-03-2014, 09:09 PM
Williams - 6.

Maybury - 3
Forster - 5
Nelson - 5
McGivern - 2

Watmore - 4
Taiwo - 6
Stanton - 7
Stevenson - 6

Handling - 6
Collins - 5

Harris - 4
Thomson - 5
Cairney - nae time

ManBearPig
30-03-2014, 09:12 PM
How would you rate each player's performance?

Who achieved pass marks? Who didn't?

williams 7
mcgivern 4
nelson 5
forster 5
maybury 6
watmore 6
Stanton 7.5
taiwo 7
Stevenson 6.5
handling 6.5
collins 4

R'Albin
30-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Williams 8 - Absolutely outstanding save in the first half. Aside from that very assured, commanded his area well.

McGivern 1 - Absolutely abysmal.
Forster 2 - Not much better. Also at fault for the first, although his distribution wasn't quite as poor.
Nelson 2 - Missing for the first, although won just about everything in the air afterwards. Still, once again, lost possession numerous times.
Maybury 3 - Best of the back four despite his red. Hearts looked much less of threat down his side and at least he passed to Hibs players.

Taiwo 6 - Played well considering those behind him. Usual Taiwo performance, nothing spectacular - decent enough at whatever he did.
Stanton 4 - Struggled to get involved in the first 60. Whenever he did he looked decent enough. Freekicks were extremely poor though.

Watmore 5 - See above but with a bit more of a threat. Any time he ran at them they looked in trouble. A few times our players just weren't sharp enough to read his give and gos.
Handling 2 - Anonymous.
Stevenson 5 - Played a few really decent balls today that were just begging for a decent striker to finish.

Collins 2 - Couple of decent passes but that was it really. His finishing was dreadful yet again.

Subs -

Thomson 8 - We looked a completely different side when he came on. We kept possession high in their half and if we had played like that all game we would have undoubtedly won.
Harris 5 - Threatened them a few times, looked a little more confident.
Cairney - No time.

I honestly think we have a good midfield, I'm a fan of all the five that started today besides Handling. Whenever any of the other four were given the ball at their feet they look like they can do something. It's just such a shame that our defence feels the need to launch balls past them for the majority of the game.

Unseen work
30-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Williams - 6

Maybury - 5
Forster - 5
Nelson - 4
Mcgivern - 3

Watmore - 5.5
Taiwo - 4.5
Stanton - 6
Stevenson - 5

Handling - 6.5
Collins -5.5

Hibstrooper
30-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Williams 6

Maybury 5
Forster 5
Nelson 5
McGivern 3

Watmore 5
Taiwo 5
Stanton 6
Stevenson 5

Handling 6

Collins 3 but -2 for that shocking miss so 1

Thomson 6
Harris 6
Cairney touched the ball once so no rating

I've never been in the Thomson-must-play camp but easily looked our best player when he came on, Butcher don't let your ego get in the way.

At least Harris looked a bit more like his old self when he came on

JMac
30-03-2014, 10:36 PM
1's to everyone, fu**ing dreadful. We've now been beaten 3 times by statistically the worst team to ever grace Scottish football

#hibee
30-03-2014, 10:50 PM
Williams -6

McGivern - 1
Forster - 2
Nelson - 2
Maybury - 4

Watmore - 5
Taiwo - 5
Stanton - 6
Stevenson - 6.5

Handling - 5

Collins - 3

Cairney - not enough time
Harris - 5
Thomson - 5

we are hibs
31-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Williams 6

maybury 2
forster 3
nelson 1
mcgivern 0

stantonn6
watmore 4
taiwo 6
stevenson 4
handling 6
collins 0

PeeJay
31-03-2014, 08:30 AM
Williams 8 - Absolutely outstanding save in the first half. Aside from that very assured, commanded his area well.

McGivern 1 - Absolutely abysmal.
Forster 2 - Not much better. Also at fault for the first, although his distribution wasn't quite as poor.
Nelson 2 - Missing for the first, although won just about everything in the air afterwards. Still, once again, lost possession numerous times.
Maybury 3 - Best of the back four despite his red. Hearts looked much less of threat down his side and at least he passed to Hibs players.

Taiwo 6 - Played well considering those behind him. Usual Taiwo performance, nothing spectacular - decent enough at whatever he did.
Stanton 4 - Struggled to get involved in the first 60. Whenever he did he looked decent enough. Freekicks were extremely poor though.

Watmore 5 - See above but with a bit more of a threat. Any time he ran at them they looked in trouble. A few times our players just weren't sharp enough to read his give and gos.
Handling 2 - Anonymous.
Stevenson 5 - Played a few really decent balls today that were just begging for a decent striker to finish.

Collins 2 - Couple of decent passes but that was it really. His finishing was dreadful yet again.

Subs -

Thomson 8 - We looked a completely different side when he came on. We kept possession high in their half and if we had played like that all game we would have undoubtedly won.
Harris 5 - Threatened them a few times, looked a little more confident.
Cairney - No time.

I honestly think we have a good midfield, I'm a fan of all the five that started today besides Handling. Whenever any of the other four were given the ball at their feet they look like they can do something. It's just such a shame that our defence feels the need to launch balls past them for the majority of the game.

Agree with your ratings - also feel Thompson and Harris would have changed the game for us had they been on earlier ....

Brightside
31-03-2014, 08:31 AM
Williams - 6.

Maybury - 3
Forster - 5
Nelson - 5
McGivern - 2

Watmore - 4
Taiwo - 6
Stanton - 7
Stevenson - 6

Handling - 6
Collins - 5

Harris - 4
Thomson - 5
Cairney - nae time

Good idea - I like giving them minus figures. But McGivern should be minus 10. He's a goal start for every team we play.

TRC
31-03-2014, 10:26 AM
I have to admit ive not seen much of taiwo. But wjen defenders are launching these long balls is he coming deep and asking for the ball?

Pretty Boy
31-03-2014, 10:39 AM
Williams - 7 One outstanding save, commanded his area well, too fond of a hoof but that may be on instruction.

Maybury - 3. Hasn't played in weeks at this level and it showed. Not the worst though.

Forster - 5. Partly at fault for 1st goal. Again not the worst.

Nelson - 2. Never a football player. I don't mind the big, ugly centre back at times but he's not even good at it. Horrible.

McGivern - 1. Looks what he is. A player signed by Man City when they were poor and wasn't good enough for them or any of the teams he was loaned to.

Stevenson - 6. Worked so hard. Few decent deliveries but we don't have a strike force to finish them.

Stanton - 6. Wasteful at free kicks. Looked good when he actually got the ball on the ground but must be bewildered at it constantly flying over his head.

Taiwo - 5. Usual hard graft, broke up play a few times. Again hard if the ball spends more time in the air than anywhere else.

Watmore - 3. Didn't look fit to me, kept trying to cut inside when it wasn't on, the one time he got to the line we had a great chance.

Handling - 4. Some seemed impressed but I didn't see it. Tried hard but spent half his time on the ground and didn't ever really look threatening.

Collins - 2. Worked hard but zero goal threat, very little suggestion he can create a chance and the one chance he got he blew it spectacularly.

Thomson - 6. Completed a few passes on the ground.

Harris - 6. Thought he was a vast improvement on Watmore and looked better than he has in weeks.

Cairney - 1. No time.

Butcher - 1. Took far too long to change what wasn't working and even then the subs seemed like for like. If Thomson and Harris had come on earlier I think we might have got something.

Up The Bracket
31-03-2014, 10:53 AM
Williams - 6

Maybury - 1
Forster - 2
Nelson - 0
McGivern - 0

Watmore - 1
Stanton - 3
Taiwo - 2
Stevenson - 2

Collins - 1
Handling - 0

steviehibsleith
31-03-2014, 10:57 AM
Williams - 6

Maybury - 1
Forster - 2
Nelson - 0
McGivern - 0

Watmore - 1
Stanton - 3
Taiwo - 2
Stevenson - 2

Collins - 1
Handling - 0

Nice to see you have calmed down after yesterdays kick in the teeth again :cb
They would have been my marks yesteray today Watmore Stanton Stevenson and Taiwo would get a point or two more.

Centre Hawf
31-03-2014, 02:32 PM
Stevenson And Williams get pass marks. Thats it.