PDA

View Full Version : Quality over quantity

DJ HIBBY
30-03-2014, 07:55 PM
The next transfer window is certainly now is going to be the most important in years and it is imperative we get the signing policy right.

In my opinion, I would keep Williams, Hanlon, Forster, Craig, Robertson, Stanton, Harris and Handling. I would rather see us only sign around 6 or 7 quality players and build them around the players mentioned above and start using our youth system more. Surely this was one of main aims of East Mains?

A commanding centre half, 2 full backs, a boozy type midfielder, a creative attacking player in the mould of zemmama and a proven centre forward. A midfielder similar to boozy should allow us to get the best out of Craig, Stanton, Robertson etc.

The rest of the current squad can do one as far as I am concerned as they offer very little quality and won't see us progress..

Message is simple quality over quantity. Let's hope Marsella can unearth some gems and we can get back to enjoying our football again

DJ HIBBY
30-03-2014, 08:00 PM
And I forgot to add a change of system that sees us playing a passing game that allows these players to offer more than they are able to currently with the hoofball tactics we have in place

Amit
30-03-2014, 08:35 PM
Stanton (CM)
Harris (RM)
Forster (CH)
Robertson (CM) - make him Club Captain.

Build a team round them, the rest can GTF as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk