PDA

View Full Version : Not Unexpected

oregonhibby
30-03-2014, 07:14 PM
The sad thing for me was that today's result was not unexpected.

We are used to getting humped - especially by them. They know how to win against us.

Baldy Foghorn
30-03-2014, 07:24 PM
The sad thing for me was that today's result was not unexpected.

We are used to getting humped - especially by them. They know how to win against us.

Sadly I knew prior to kick off they would be fired up (they always are), and we just never got going, second to most balls, out muscled and out fought. A team of gutless, bottling avergae joes, who don't play for the jersey.....

A team without passion is so hard to watch.....

Craig_in_Prague
30-03-2014, 07:29 PM
As much as they have been cheats the last few years, they've always had a better winning mentality, where as hibs are spineless and powfer puff. Not all about money.
Can't believe that display under this management team, but again, not really surprised, we seem to be just be rotten right through the club.

30-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Course it was expected. It's the same old story, they were more up for it than us and fought harder. No matter how ***** they are, they always get themselves up for the derby where as we simply don't. We very rarely turn up on the big ocassions. We had a great opportunity today to do something really special and relegate them on their own patch (a chance that most likely will never come up again) but as usual we blew it. They are the worst hearts team in living memory and over the season just about every team in the league has gone to tynecastle and beat them (hammered them in some cases) but no as usual we come along and provide them with some glory.

Unbelievable.

Cod Boy
30-03-2014, 09:31 PM
Sadly I knew prior to kick off they would be fired up (they always are), and we just never got going, second to most balls, out muscled and out fought. A team of gutless, bottling avergae joes, who don't play for the jersey.....

A team without passion is so hard to watch.....

Well said Stevie

Ronniekirk
30-03-2014, 09:42 PM
Course it was expected. It's the same old story, they were more up for it than us and fought harder. No matter how ***** they are, they always get themselves up for the derby where as we simply don't. We very rarely turn up on the big ocassions. We had a great opportunity today to do something really special and relegate them on their own patch (a chance that most likely will never come up again) but as usual we blew it. They are the worst hearts team in living memory and over the season just about every team in the league has gone to tynecastle and beat them (hammered them in some cases) but no as usual we come along and provide them with some glory.

Unbelievable.

Yep and the sad thing for me is I am usually hurting for a few days after a defeat especially by hearts but am now conditioned to defeat , no fight ,No bottle ,losing cheap goals and not taking few chances we create .So no surprise I can't even get angry about it .