PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Hammil

Pretty Boy
30-03-2014, 06:40 PM
What the **** were those faces he kept making at the Hibs support all about?

Strange wee man.

Hibercelona
30-03-2014, 06:41 PM
He just looks like that all of the time. :greengrin

JimBHibees
30-03-2014, 06:42 PM

Strange wee man.

Thought he done well reffing the game. Clearly should have been booked early doors for booting the ball away and then preceded to stop the game more than once.

Franck Stanton
30-03-2014, 06:43 PM
He's just a thug in a football strip. Ugly wee gnaff - would love to meet him in a dark alley with no witnesses.

GlasgowHibee
30-03-2014, 06:43 PM
Tries to play the pantomime villain, doesn't realise he's just a fat wee dick.

Hibercelona
30-03-2014, 06:46 PM
He's just a thug in a football strip. Ugly wee gnaff - would love to meet him in a dark alley with no witnesses.

You'd ***** yourself if somebody switched a street light on though. :wink:

3pm
30-03-2014, 06:48 PM
He was crap.

Wheat Hound
30-03-2014, 06:50 PM

Strange wee man.

I don't think he's the full Bob Dylan

Bostonhibby
30-03-2014, 06:52 PM

Strange wee man.

It was his erse mate. Easy mistake to make.

30-03-2014, 06:53 PM
He's a smug wee dick who struts around with his chest out thinking he's a big time charlie when really he's ****ing hopeless. Unfortunatly we make him look better than he really is. Strange wee man

emerald green
30-03-2014, 07:00 PM
I'd imagine he was subjected to abuse at the game or he has read some of the stuff on here and since they were beating us he was taking the piss.

Probably right here. He's a bawbag. Loves being the centre of attention. Hate how he always gets away with kicking the ball away when free kicks etc are awarded against his team, and gets involved in stuff that's got nowt to do wi him. One day, somebody will nut the wee fandan. :agree:

marinello59
30-03-2014, 09:37 PM

Strange wee man.

A strange wee man that we let run the show.

3pm
30-03-2014, 09:40 PM

I'd disagree with that.

chrisski33
30-03-2014, 09:41 PM
If that irish guy tom english on bbc said hes not a good footballer etc

Unseen work
30-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Wish we had a player like that who never knows when he's beaten, competes for everything and drives the team foward

Terrible football

But that was the difference all over imo

wearethehibs
30-03-2014, 10:35 PM
I understand players having banter with fans but what he was doing had me questioning his sanity. Weirdo!

hibees 7062
30-03-2014, 10:45 PM
I understand players having banter with fans but what he was doing had me questioning his sanity. Weirdo!

He done it at Easter Road to his own fans after he scored . Strange individual

MontrealHibs
31-03-2014, 12:04 AM

What game were you watching? Hibs were utterly dominant but with no goal threat whatsoever.

truehibernian
31-03-2014, 12:12 AM
What game were you watching? Hibs were utterly dominant but with no goal threat whatsoever.

Utterly dominant ? They scored after 6 minutes or so, they made Ben pull of a wonderful save to keep us in it end of the first half, they shot inches wide (I think Ben got a touch) minutes into the second half, Maybury picked up his red stopping King being in on goal, and they scored at the death !

And you call that 'utterly dominant' ? Dear me you need to watch more football a lot lot more closely.

We had more possession but we did not dominate that game of football - Hearts did from kick off to final whistle.

OsloHibs
31-03-2014, 12:29 AM
Nevermind that wee mutant- just watched the highlights via youtube, what about Billy Brown after the 2nd goal? Hate is such a strong word, but one I'd use on him.

jodjam
03-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Hamill on stv news tonight saying he is putting himself in the shop window. Makes sense as always viewed "old pigeon chest " as a bit of a shop front

matty_f
03-04-2014, 07:23 PM

I only saw the second half in Sunday and wouldn't have been able to tell you fatboy was playing.

Bobby's Cinema
03-04-2014, 07:24 PM
Hamill on stv news tonight saying he is putting himself in the shop window. Makes sense as always viewed "old pigeon chest " as a bit of a shop front
heard that. you've got to laugh

flash
03-04-2014, 07:50 PM
Utterly dominant ? They scored after 6 minutes or so, they made Ben pull of a wonderful save to keep us in it end of the first half, they shot inches wide (I think Ben got a touch) minutes into the second half, Maybury picked up his red stopping King being in on goal, and they scored at the death !

And you call that 'utterly dominant' ? Dear me you need to watch more football a lot lot more closely.

We had more possession but we did not dominate that game of football - Hearts did from kick off to final whistle.

You were doing well until your last eight words which are just as wrong as the original posters point.

Stantons Angel
03-04-2014, 07:51 PM
heard that. you've got to laugh

i hope he doesnt mean in one of the windows in Amsterdam!

My God, enough is enough of the wee toad!

ronaldo7
03-04-2014, 09:07 PM

It'll not be as a manikin. Did you see the shirt on him. Wee scrote was mingin.

bawheid
03-04-2014, 09:10 PM
One of the ugliest men in the entire world.

hibees 7062
03-04-2014, 09:57 PM
One of the ugliest men in the entire world.

:agree:

Pray4Marc
03-04-2014, 10:43 PM
I didn't even think he was playing till I seen the highlight. Anonymous.

heretoday
03-04-2014, 10:49 PM

They were not dominant throughout. Both sides were as bad as each other. Their defence was slightly better than ours is all.

NadeAteMyLunch!
03-04-2014, 11:09 PM
He's an absolute creature. Didn't realise at the time why Williams was so angry at the end. I read in the paper though that he went for Jamie Walker as the little fud was over celebrating in front of the Hibs fans? Never noticed that myself. He's a little knob. Done the same after the cup game. Could maybe try celebrating in front of his own fans once in a while.

edinburghhibee
04-04-2014, 12:59 PM
I'd take young smith off their hands in the summer decent wee direct player and only in my opinion better and quicker than Harris.

Pray4Marc
04-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Steve Fultons love child, surely?.

#FromTheCapital
04-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Steve Fultons love child, surely?.

Hamill makes Steve Fulton look like Prince Charming.
Look up ugly in the dictionary, there's a picture of Jamie Hamill instead of a description.

Centre Hawf
04-04-2014, 01:39 PM
I'd take young smith off their hands in the summer decent wee direct player and only in my opinion better and quicker than Harris.

Cracking player with confidence to take men on and shoot. Perfect for me.

GreenLake
04-04-2014, 02:31 PM
They rip the pish out of him on bowelmovement.com so I'm not surprised he gets upset at everyone.

Twa Cairpets
04-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Wish we had a player like that who never knows when he's beaten, competes for everything and drives the team foward

Terrible football

I'm very glad we don't have a player like him, and him in particular. Posturing, self-inflated little egotists with delusions of adequacy are really not what we need.
I'd compete hard and try to drive the team forward if I got a chance to play. Wouldn't stop me being Tom Kite though.

EastCalderHibby
04-04-2014, 08:55 PM

yes but what he did not say was that the shop window is in Amsterdam :greengrin ****ing welt

emerald green
04-04-2014, 09:02 PM

Terrible football

Yeah, wish we had several players who can do that mate, but not Hamster. He's pash.

Jonnyboy
04-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Hamill makes Steve Fulton look like Prince Charming.
Look up ugly in the dictionary, there's a picture of Jamie Hamill instead of a description.

Every time he's interviewed I expect him to shot "Hey you guys" :greengrin

http://lunkiandsika.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/the-goonies-movie-still-1985-sleuth.png