PDA

View Full Version : TB needs a mirror

oldbiker
30-03-2014, 05:31 PM
"We've gone from being a really difficult team to play against, when we [he and assistant Maurice Malpas] came here, to being a team that concedes goals and doesn't score at the other end."

Quote from his interview today.

How can a former world class leader and defender and consumate pro footballer not get get his defence doing the basics. we were a yard short all over the shop. If he looks in the mirror he is going to see the reason. you can see his mind working "end of the season vision and then get his players in" Meantime Terry we are paying our hard earned (the players need to look that phrase up) cash to watch lazy twats and jambo 12th man (maybury in case there is doubt) playing in green

I know if I performed as badly week in and week my gaffer would seriously not be happy.

Stanton, Harris, Williams and a knackered KT were about the only ones deserving the Professional tab today, the rest got paid and really should return the wages and take the day as sick leave cos they didnt turn up for work.

its so sad to see what we have become playing a mediocre game in an ordinary league.

I will still be shouting for the Hibees but tell you I wont be shouting many of these players names.

Not angry just sick to the back teeth of watching my club being dragged through the crap again and again.

50 plus years as a hibby and this is the worst and without a doubt the laziest unprofessional bunch we have ever had.

sad day