PDA

View Full Version : Two if's and a pledge.

judas
30-03-2014, 04:47 PM
If we end up third from bottom avoiding the playoff spot on the last game of the season and
If our players celebrate this 'achievement' like they did last season, then I pledge to invade the pitch and knock one of them out.

Phil D. Rolls
30-03-2014, 04:48 PM
If we end up third from bottom avoiding the playoff spot on the last game of the season and
If our players celebrate this 'achievement' like they did last season, then I pledge to invade the pitch and knock one of them out.

:faf:

Made me smile.

MWHIBBIES
30-03-2014, 04:49 PM
I'll join you. Maybe we could invade the directors box? :greengrin

judas
30-03-2014, 04:50 PM
:faf:

Made me smile.

:greengrin

ManBearPig
30-03-2014, 04:54 PM
hahahaha join the queue! budgie on twitter saying similar
John Burridge (@TheBudgieTweets) tweeted at 3:26 PM on Sun, Mar 30, 2014:
If them players run into Keith Wright or Joe Tortalano or any of the school of 92 in town tonight they will get knocked out cold. Embrrassed

Mr White
30-03-2014, 04:56 PM

Last season we finished 7th and the players reaction after the dundee game was, for me, thanking the fans for their support through the season and in advance of the cup final rather than a celebration. Still, don't let facts get in the way of your pitch invasion to knock out one of the players. Go for nelson. Good luck :aok:

Pete
30-03-2014, 04:58 PM
I thought for a minute that it was sparky who ran onto the pitch because he was so angry. :greengrin:

Lets just get over the line and get these players to ****. Just go and make way for boys who want to play for the manager.

Pretty Boy
30-03-2014, 05:00 PM
I thought for a minute that it was sparky who ran onto the pitch because he was so angry. :greengrin:

Lets just get over the line and get these players to ****. Just go and make way for boys who want to play for the manager.

I thought exactly the same at first.

Was convinced for a good few seconds it was Leigh.