PDA

View Full Version : Wavelength

Unseen work
30-03-2014, 04:34 PM
To me it seems no one is on the same wavelength, no one is sure what the next is away to do. Where as every other team they anticipate and know what their team mate is thinking.

The only ones I could tell were, was the 3 younger guys handling, Stanton and Harris they all know each other's games and to me is no coincidence that the first 2 were our best players IMO as they tried to play. Handling knew instinctly where Harris would be and found him with diagonals about 5 times.

To me this is what were missing we need to in the summer buy players that will work for each other and understand each other's game.

I think thomson when he came on was good and had a understanding with the others mentioned too

GodisaHibee
30-03-2014, 04:43 PM
To me it seems no one is on the same wavelength, no one is sure what the next is away to do. Where as every other team they anticipate and know what their team mate is thinking.

The only ones I could tell were, was the 3 younger guys handling, Stanton and Harris they all know each other's games and to me is no coincidence that the first 2 were our best players IMO as they tried to play. Handling knew instinctly where Harris would be and found him with diagonals about 5 times.

To me this is what were missing we need to in the summer buy players that will work for each other and understand each other's game.

I think thomson when he came on was good and had a understanding with the others mentioned too

It's like they have never met each other on a social basis, never mind on the pitch.