PDA

View Full Version : We will finish 11th at the end of the season! Then be relegated with Hearts!

Allan45
30-03-2014, 03:46 PM
We are in trouble for sure. We have a good chance to be relegated. It may be for the best, then we can rebuild, as I'm fed up season after season being poor.

This team is rank rotten, we can't even play good football, simple football.

lost for words......:confused:

Keith_M
30-03-2014, 03:56 PM
We are in trouble for sure. We have a good chance to be relegated. It may be for the best, then we can rebuild, as I'm fed up season after season being poor.

Apparently you're not.

Nice try though.

HibeeLR
30-03-2014, 03:58 PM
No we won't :)

Sir David Gray
30-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Tatty bye. :bye:

Onion
30-03-2014, 04:00 PM
One win and we're safe - calm down. Unlike the charity thieves who'll be lucky just to get relegated. Tick tock.

Davy Mac
30-03-2014, 04:01 PM

You my friend are an arse, your team will forever etched in history as cheats, toodle-pip now and run along.

Swedish hibee
30-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Shut up. I'm saying that a lot today.
Gonna go as can't take anymore. See you next week everyone.. A week is a long time in the Hibs world eh..Siiigh.

matty_f
30-03-2014, 04:07 PM
We are in seventh, with 5 teams below us aren't we, or did that defeat today drop us down to second bottom and all of a sudden make the other teams capable of going on a run that they've not done all season?

Diclonius
30-03-2014, 04:09 PM
I actually don't care if we're relegated at this point. It'll undeniably confirm that Petrie's business "strategy" is completely *****. Maybe then he'll **** off and someone will come in who at least cares about us winning games once in a ****ing while.

Weststandwanab
30-03-2014, 04:21 PM
No we won't :) Agreed.

One win and we're safe - calm down. Unlike the charity thieves who'll be lucky just to get relegated. Tick tock. Relegated mid week

I actually don't care if we're relegated at this point. It'll undeniably confirm that Petrie's business "strategy" is completely *****. Maybe then he'll **** off and someone will come in who at least cares about us winning games once in a ****ing while.I do care.

Phil D. Rolls
30-03-2014, 04:47 PM

You have just noticed this? :hmmm:

lucky
30-03-2014, 04:48 PM

Bye bye Yam bye bye

Hibercelona
30-03-2014, 04:51 PM
We are in seventh, with 5 teams below us aren't we, or did that defeat today drop us down to second bottom and all of a sudden make the other teams capable of going on a run that they've not done all season?

We're 7th (6 points from 11th) and even although that result didn't drop us down the table, it certainly will have knocked the confidence level of the players down a few more notches. The very last thing we needed today.

BH Hibs
30-03-2014, 04:51 PM
Fud

emerald green
30-03-2014, 04:53 PM

Hi Allan. T***. :wtbl:

Steve20
30-03-2014, 04:54 PM
One win and we're safe - calm down. Unlike the charity thieves who'll be lucky just to get relegated. Tick tock.

And where is the win coming from???

We better win the playoff.

Waxy
30-03-2014, 05:19 PM
We just need to get through this to the end of the season, then sweep it clean.

SunshineOnLeith
30-03-2014, 05:21 PM
I know it's boring, but we'll finish 8th or 9th.

basehibby
30-03-2014, 05:55 PM
I know it's boring, but we'll finish 8th or 9th.

:agree: Reality is we were undone by the officials (yet again) today - had a stonewall penalty turned down and a perfectly good goal disallowed. Enough to at least win a point.

That seems to be the usual in Edinburgh derbys though - if Hibs aren't pish enough to lose the game by themselves then the refs and linesmen step up for the Jambos to make the difference!

This is not a great Hibs team and they are low on confidence at the moment - but the table doesn't lie - there are 5 teams below us LESS capable of winning football games. And they all have to play us AND each other yet and we currently have a lead on all of them - the odds are heavily stacked in our favour and I think we will avoid the play offs.

dave62
30-03-2014, 06:16 PM
I know we're all a little emotionally fragile after another derby defeat and a yet another gutless derby performance, but no won't finish 11th at the end of the season and no we won't be relegated with Hearts.

Hibrandenburg
30-03-2014, 06:17 PM
There's an extreme outside chance that Hibs will get relegated but there's also a cat in hells chance that Hearts will stay up. Today's your day Jambos, enjoy it coz it's all down hill from here on.

leggeto
30-03-2014, 06:29 PM
Is he one of them,has a point but,is a worrying run of form but don't think we will finish 11th,st mirren are just as bad