PDA

View Full Version : Just back!

CalgaryHibs
30-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Well another loss to that mob shows how bad we really are only one shot on goal WTF! So where do we go from here?

Col2
30-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Championship?

AFKA5814_Hibs
30-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Where do we go? Play off spot is most likely.

OsloHibs
30-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Very good question Calgary...

CalgaryHibs
30-03-2014, 01:49 PM
It's really bad we cannae muster any shots on goal there only a Sunday pub team we still lose?

Stringer
30-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Think the championship would be good for the club. Not joking either. Release senior players from their contracts and focus on youth.

stoneyburn hibs
30-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Think the championship would be good for the club. Not joking either. Release senior players from their contracts and focus on youth.

Just naw

hibee_girl
30-03-2014, 01:53 PM

Hardly, we'd be down there for years

random sub
30-03-2014, 01:55 PM
where do we go from here? Get rid of Petrie and his cohorts and get some fresh ideas in about how the club should be run. For a club of our size and resources our positions are consistently way below what they should be. The attitudes are all wrong.

Scottie
30-03-2014, 01:57 PM

No chance

What would be good about us in the Championship ?

With the ****bos and the Rangers in there it would be YEARS before we got back up.

WestEndHibee
30-03-2014, 01:59 PM

I'm with you on this. While I'd never wish for it, I wouldn't be that upset if we went down. It would be a heck of a lot more fun to watch than the last few years. Imagine Hibs, Hearts, Rangers, Dundee, Nid's Dumbarton, Livi all battling it out in the championship. I honestly don't care what league Hibs are in, I just want them to become fun to watch again.

davym7062
30-03-2014, 02:52 PM
where do we go from here? Get rid of Petrie and his cohorts and get some fresh ideas in about how the club should be run. For a club of our size and resources our positions are consistently way below what they should be. The attitudes are all wrong.

This. Years of under achievement

big gogs
30-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Just arrived home ,gutted but not surprised at the result,not being funny ,but what are the alternatives to rod Petrie

ManBearPig
30-03-2014, 03:03 PM
I'm with you on this. While I'd never wish for it, I wouldn't be that upset if we went down. It would be a heck of a lot more fun to watch than the last few years. Imagine Hibs, Hearts, Rangers, Dundee, Nid's Dumbarton, Livi all battling it out in the championship. I honestly don't care what league Hibs are in, I just want them to become fun to watch again.

agreed bur cant we be fun in the spl?

GodisaHibee
30-03-2014, 03:04 PM
We will not win a play off and we will not come back up for a long time.

DH1875
30-03-2014, 04:49 PM

Do you think it would be fun watching us finish 3rd/4th in crapy league, playing crapy hoof ball and still getting beat off that mob? We'll be down there for years IF we go down.

Onion
30-03-2014, 04:53 PM
We will not win a play off and we will not come back up for a long time.

:agree: We can't beat the Yams, and the Huns will just buy that league next season. Relegation could cost Hibs millions.

steakbake
30-03-2014, 04:55 PM
This. Years of under achievement

Years of acceptance of mediocrity. Soft to the core. No bottle.

CalgaryHibs
30-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Totally agree mate a lot people have been saying this for years now perhapa we drop this might happen

California-Hibs
30-03-2014, 05:09 PM
:agree: We can't beat the Yams, and the Huns will just buy that league next season. Relegation could cost Hibs millions.

This! We simply MUST not get relegated. We'd be there for years, crowds would drop dramatically, and for the next good few years and years to come it would be a completely different experience following Hibs. It would be brutal, even worse that it is right now...if you can even imagine that!

Borderhibbie76
30-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Petrie needs to go...he is the common denominator in all this. We need fresh ideas ind impetus from the top. Enough is enough...his penny pinching over the years...not to mention backing the players over JC has lead to us being the mess we r today!! I really fear for us and think we r odds ob favourites to finish in play off spot. All teams below are scoring goals and picking up points...whilst we appear to b in freefall!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk