PDA

View Full Version : Cheated again

Waxy
30-03-2014, 01:31 PM
How many times against them?

Hibercelona
30-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Hearts had one chopped off in the first half that shouldn't have been.

But ours was just unreal. He was yards onside! :grr:

Northernhibee
30-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Bored of this. Utterly bored of Scottish football.

Captain Trips
30-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Indeed cheated by players and management.

dp00
30-03-2014, 01:39 PM
Behave....we were ****. Should have been 3-0 down before our disallowed goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlasgowHibee
30-03-2014, 01:42 PM
it was undoubtedly the wrong decision but the yams had that one in the first half chopped off.

We can't allow for this decision to take away from our incredibly inept performance.

hibee_girl

But we weren't.

The_Todd
If our goal stood then the last ten minutes would indeed have been a different proposition but let's face it, we dug our own hole today. Terrible.

The Falcon
30-03-2014, 01:43 PM
it was undoubtedly the wrong decision but the yams had that one in the first half chopped off.

We can't allow for this decision to take away from our incredibly inept performance.

Didn't see that one. Should it have stood?

easty
30-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Hearts had one chopped off in the first half that shouldn't have been.

But ours was just unreal. He was yards onside! :grr:

No really though. Hibs players stopped playing when the whistle went and the boy was left for a tap in. Wasn't the same in the slightest

Brightside
30-03-2014, 01:44 PM
We were ****. Focus on that. Not a goal that wasn't given. Utter utter ****. Where are the youth players that were going to be given a chance? Our complete u20s team and half the ladies team are better than that shower today.

hibee_girl

No, they only 'scored' because everyone had stopped due to flag going up.

Elephant Stone
It was a poor decision but not the reason we lost today.

gaz1875
Every time poor decisions go in their favour, yeah they had an offside but our players stopped long before he put the ball in net. This should't cloud how bad we were, you saw how easy it was when Harris came on and ran at them, our LB & RB never attempted that the whole game. We have no quality anywhere in the side.

Johnny_Leith

it was 1-0 and if it went 1-1 we would have went on to win

NORTHERNHIBBY
Gutless. Clear out is obvious but where the clearout starts and ends is the real debate,

The Green Goblin
30-03-2014, 01:45 PM
No really though. Hibs players stopped playing when the whistle went and the boy was left for a tap in. Wasn't the same in the slightest

But the yam forward was onside when the cross was played. That's when the offside was given. Tv replay showed it

CalgaryHibs
Bored of this. Utterly bored of Scottish football.
It really is a bad standard of football nowa days with no money n the game this what we have to watch each week

Hibercelona

He was creeping in at the back post anyway. There was no player near him to stop him, even if they hadn't stopped playing.

We just have to accept the facts. We were let down once again, not by the officials, but by our very own club.

easty
30-03-2014, 01:46 PM
But the yam forward was onside when the cross was played. Tv replay showed it

But the Hibs centre halfs had already stopped for the offside call. Its clearly not the same.

JJP
30-03-2014, 01:46 PM
No comparison at all between the two incidents. The whistle blew long before the ball was in the net and Hibs had stopped playing. Have a word.

easty
30-03-2014, 01:47 PM
He was creeping in at the back post anyway. There was no player near him to stop him, even if they hadn't stopped playing.

We just have to accept the facts. We were let down once again, not by the officials, but by our very own club.

You're wrong, same old whinging from you. Away and support someone else.

sh00byd00
30-03-2014, 01:47 PM
The officials had a shocker, but lets be honest, had they done their jobs properly we'd have still lost. I really don't know where we go from here because I'm struggling to believe that it's all down to the managers. Surely if it was a manager only issue we'd have found some sort of middle ground. Instead we've been steadily getting ****ter as the years go on.

Thecat23
30-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Yes we should have had a goal and if it stood I think we were on the front foot and may have won.

But sorry it was to little to late. Hearts were there to be beat and again "Cautious" Hibs bottled it!

Hibercelona
30-03-2014, 01:48 PM
You're wrong, same old whinging from you. Away and support someone else.

I'm not the one whinging. I just accept the reality of the situation and have been pretty damn correct throughout most of the season.

easty
30-03-2014, 01:49 PM
I'm not the one whinging. I just accept the reality of the situation and have been pretty damn correct throughout most of the season.

Jog on.

SouthMoroccoStu
30-03-2014, 01:50 PM
How many times against them

Stevenson (again) should have been off
Obvious Hand ball on the edge of the box
Our goal (blind and cheating SFA)
Never a sending off - considering what Stevenson gets away with

Once again the establishment club is protected

Won't listen to their offside arguements -
The first was called early so the hibs defence stopped
The second was saved by Williams

We weren't good in the first 25 but were still in it.
How many times do they get the break against us?!?

easty
30-03-2014, 01:50 PM
Yes we should have had a goal and if it stood I think we were on the front foot and may have won.

But sorry it was to little to late. Hearts were there to be beat and again "Cautious" Hibs bottled it!

Correct.

Bishop Hibee
30-03-2014, 01:51 PM
If our goal stood then the last ten minutes would indeed have been a different proposition but let's face it, we dug our own hole today. Terrible.

This. We should be on the front foot from the start not inviting them on to us. Disgraceful Hibs display and disgraceful officiating.

SkintHibby
30-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Boring boring boring!

We are *****.

Edinburgh derby next season after all!

Hibercelona
30-03-2014, 01:52 PM
Correct.

So you agree with him, but you don't agree with me. Despite him saying more or less the same thing?

What a moron. :faf:

cabbage_88
30-03-2014, 01:52 PM
We've been done by the linesman again which is a joke but we never done a single thing to deserve anything from that game. Absolute disgrace. Embarrassment of the highest order. Disgrace from start to finish

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sas_The_Hibby
30-03-2014, 01:53 PM

Didn't realise they'd ever started. I must have missed it. :wink:

GreenLake
30-03-2014, 01:55 PM
It was a great goal by Forster which might have changed the game, but I think Hearts played better and had more chances. We were poor with a few exceptions but to win any game, we need luck or mistakes from the opposition.

They can celebrate their ref assisted win while they decompose.

Hibercelona
30-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Didn't realise they'd ever started. I must have missed it. :wink:

:agree:

They done something amazing everytime you blinked.

matty_f
30-03-2014, 01:56 PM
I hate loading to those tramps when we deserve it but time and time again big game changing decisions go their way and it makes my blood boil.
Doesn't matter how pish we were, we were good enough to score a good equaliser. If that's given we're not chasing the game and don't need to commit everyone forward.

You can't say we weren't good enough when we actually scored a goal that had nothing wrong with it. We were good enough to do that, we did it. Could forster have been more onside? Would that have meant we deserved it more.

Terrible decision, again, in a derby that shafts us, again.

MWHIBBIES
30-03-2014, 01:57 PM
We deserved nothing. We got it.

easty
30-03-2014, 01:57 PM
So you agree with him, but you don't agree with me. Despite him saying more or less the same thing?

He didn't say hearts should have had a goal that was chalked off for offside.

****ing clown.

The Green Goblin
30-03-2014, 01:59 PM
But the Hibs centre halfs had already stopped for the offside call. Its clearly not the same.

What I am saying is that the offside call the players stopped for was incorrectly given.

easty
30-03-2014, 02:00 PM
What I am saying is that the offside call the players stopped for was incorrectly given.

True

lord bunberry

We deserved a goal, we didn't get it.

Bishop Hibee

I've seen lots of derbies where they deserved nothing and got full points.

easty
30-03-2014, 02:02 PM
I've seen lots of derbies where they deserved nothing and got full points.

Too many

Fife-Hibee
30-03-2014, 02:07 PM

Agree !

tamig
30-03-2014, 02:09 PM
How many times against them

Stevenson (again) should have been off
Obvious Hand ball on the edge of the box
Our goal (blind and cheating SFA)
Never a sending off - considering what Stevenson gets away with

Once again the establishment club is protected

Won't listen to their offside arguements -
The first was called early so the hibs defence stopped
The second was saved by Williams

We weren't good in the first 25 but were still in it.
How many times do they get the break against us?!?

We were pish. They wanted it more - as they usually do. Our players let us down in a derby yet again. Same old same old.

matty_f
30-03-2014, 02:10 PM
We deserved a goal, we didn't get it.

Spot on.

Boyle89
30-03-2014, 02:11 PM
Hearts' 'goal' came from the hibs defence stopping cause they knew it was offside. Tbh they probably would've scored anyway if they had played on but they stopped so it wasn't even close to a goal.
Ours was a stick on, certain, clear as day goal and yet once again we don't get the break against them. Also how many handballs in the box must there be before we get a penalty? His arm was away out from his body..
Having said that we played utter ***** and didn't deserve anything from the game.

Pretty Boy
30-03-2014, 02:12 PM

This.

Bad decision but we deserved nothing with that performance.

Fife-Hibee
30-03-2014, 02:13 PM

****ing clown.

Keyboard hardman eh ?

Scottie
30-03-2014, 02:15 PM
This.

Bad decision but we deserved nothing with that performance.

Scandalous decision but we deserved nothing again from this game

hibee_girl
30-03-2014, 02:18 PM

Football is never about what you deserve, it's about who puts the ball in net. We did and were wrongly denied it. Doesn't matter how we played up until that moment, the fact is we scored a perfectly good goal.

Johnny_Leith
30-03-2014, 02:18 PM
We've been done by the linesman again which is a joke but we never done a single thing to deserve anything from that game. Absolute disgrace. Embarrassment of the highest order. Disgrace from start to finish

Apart from score an equaliser that was wrongly chopped off

R'Albin
30-03-2014, 02:21 PM
I hate loading to those tramps when we deserve it but time and time again big game changing decisions go their way and it makes my blood boil.
Doesn't matter how pish we were, we were good enough to score a good equaliser. If that's given we're not chasing the game and don't need to commit everyone forward.

You can't say we weren't good enough when we actually scored a goal that had nothing wrong with it. We were good enough to do that, we did it. Could forster have been more onside? Would that have meant we deserved it more.

neil7908
30-03-2014, 02:22 PM
Shocking decision but in the end we didn't really deserve to win or even draw that game. We were woeful and I can't even bring myself to blame the linesman given how little we created for 80 minutes before that 'goal'.

Blame should rest squarely on the players and management - not the officials, fans or anyone else.

SouthMoroccoStu
30-03-2014, 02:23 PM
We were pish. They wanted it more - as they usually do. Our players let us down in a derby yet again. Same old same old.

Sorry, where did I say we were amazing?!?

The four points made were game changers that ALWAYS go in their favour

That's my grievance

matty_f
30-03-2014, 02:23 PM
Football is never about what you deserve, it's about who puts the ball in net. We did and were wrongly denied it. Doesn't matter how we played up until that moment, the fact is we scored a perfectly good goal.
Exactly, I don't get why folk want to talk us out of a goal. We scored a legitimate goal, we can't do more than that to deserve one.

gaz1875
30-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Exactly, I don't get why folk want to talk us out of a goal. We scored a legitimate goal, we can't do more than that to deserve one.

:top marks

O'Rourke3
30-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Their offside marginal ours wasn't . If we are going to use TV evidence to prove they were unlucky then I want the two pens we were not given

neil7908
30-03-2014, 02:29 PM

No one is wanting to 'talk us out of a goal' but my focus right now is on our teams failings. Wouldn't criticise anyone for having a go at the linesman for that decision as it was about as bad as you will see but he also made a couple of bad calls in regards to offside against their players. Thought the ref was fine as well.

Focus for this result and performance should lay solely with the club and players. We created nothing before or after that incident and even a draw would not have been good enough given our object was to relegate them on their own patch.

Green Fish
30-03-2014, 02:30 PM
Same official who took the fall for Thomson in Malaga Dortmund fiasco, he should donate his match fee to a kids charity for that display, he won't though

cabbage_88
30-03-2014, 02:31 PM
Apart from score an equaliser that was wrongly chopped off
Apart from that then. Done well to get that goal but apart from that I can't even remember a shot on target? Possibly one that trickled into McDonald's hands. Pathetic.

Pray4Marc
30-03-2014, 02:32 PM
it was 1-0 and if it went 1-1 we would have went on to win

Controlled the game 2nd half. 1-1 we had the momentum

Johnny_Leith
30-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Apart from that then. Done well to get that goal but apart from that I can't even remember a shot on target? Possibly one that trickled into McDonald's hands. Pathetic.

Certainly wasn't the most attacking enterprising play but we had our chances and if the goal was given as it should have been we would have won the game.

easty
30-03-2014, 02:36 PM
Keyboard hardman eh ?

If you say so honey.

Green Cabbage 7
30-03-2014, 02:42 PM
But the yam forward was onside when the cross was played. That's when the offside was given. Tv replay showed it

Yes but the boy who crossed was the one called for offside, so the whistle had already gone, hence the hibs players stopping.

MSK
30-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Jog on.

****ing clown.

Keyboard hardman eh ?

If you say so honey.Right guys drop it please ..

Pray4Marc
30-03-2014, 02:47 PM
The linesman put his flag up 3 seconds after the forster goal. If you look at the linesman angle of play at the intial cross. How the f*** can he call an offside. Honest mistake or dishonest mistake?

inglisavhibs
30-03-2014, 02:48 PM
It really is a bad standard of football nowa days with no money n the game this what we have to watch each week

You are only saying that because Hibs and Hearts are the two worst teams in Scotland. I am sure if you supported Aberdeen or Dundee United you would be thoroughly enjoying this season.

Hiber-nation
30-03-2014, 02:51 PM
Aye shocking decision alright but we were playing the worst team in the league and were generally honking.

Northernhibee
30-03-2014, 02:53 PM
The linesman put his flag up 3 seconds after the forster goal. If you look at the linesman angle of play at the intial cross. How the f*** can he call an offside. Honest mistake or dishonest mistake?

After the Sparky free kick last year I have no doubt. The boy knew what he was doing.

flash

The one that the boy handled looked on target.

Ronniekirk
Certainly wasn't the most attacking enterprising play but we had our chances and if the goal was given as it should have been we would have won the game.
We might of got the draw but to say we would of gone on and won it is stretching it a bit to far I think:confused:

lucky
30-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Controlled the game 2nd half. 1-1 we had the momentum

Agree 100%

Johnny_Leith
30-03-2014, 03:03 PM
We might of got the draw but to say we would of gone on and won it is stretching it a bit to far I think:confused:

Game about opinions eh. We had the momentum and with the lift a goal bring we could have won. But we didn't and it's all about focus on getting 3 points a week tomorrow.

SouthMoroccoStu
30-03-2014, 03:10 PM
After the Sparky free kick last year I have no doubt. The boy is a cheat.

Seriouly!? Was it the same lines man / assistant referee

GodisaHibee
30-03-2014, 03:11 PM
What was and wasn't chopped off. They were hungry for it. Hibs couldn't give a ******.

Northernhibee
30-03-2014, 03:15 PM

Was mentioned on the match thread.

PeeJay
30-03-2014, 03:15 PM

Yeah - their player was clearly onside ... the decision wasn't perhaps as clear cut as the shocking one against us though .... so both teams were cheated, but we lost!

cabbage_88
30-03-2014, 03:16 PM
What was and wasn't chopped off. They were hungry for it. Hibs couldn't give a ******.

Exactly. Dire. Never troubled McDonald once. First goal was a shambles defensively but we have to accept that this happens week in week out no matter who we play

Pray4Marc
30-03-2014, 03:17 PM

Surely not

Once again hearts get all the big decisions their way in derbies. Not the first time we have been denied a blatently legit goal. But lets not take anything away from the fact that we really are utterly murder!

The Green Goblin

No, it wasn't.

Northernhibee
30-03-2014, 03:18 PM
No, it wasn't.

Ah, apologies. Read that on the match thread.

The Green Goblin
30-03-2014, 03:20 PM
Ah, apologies. Read that on the match thread.

No worries. It was just another linesman who couldn't do his job properly.

Northernhibee
30-03-2014, 03:27 PM
No worries. It was just another linesman who couldn't do his job properly.
We do get more than our fair share. I'm honestly bored of SPFL football, been to a few Highland League games midweek and for £8 a game you get good, honest football, a pint at half time, good friendly faces and most of all good entertainment.

Bored of feeling cheated, bored that a trip to see a Hibs game costs about £100 with all expenses - I love this team but I hate the rip off environment they play in. Couldn't get a ticket for today but **** game and feel properly cheated. Something has to change.

EastCalderHibby
30-03-2014, 03:28 PM
Gutless. Clear out is obvious but where the clearout starts and ends is the real debate,

harris,stanton thomson the rest can go starting with the todays back 4 mc givern was the *****s best player closely followed by the other 3

flash
30-03-2014, 03:30 PM

Speak for yourself. It matters to me.

andy1875
30-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Forster was player onside by about 6 feet but on the other hand Hearts had two great opportunities to score, ruled offside which were clearly onside. Evens it out imo.

We were rank yet again and offered sweet FA up front.

End of.

GreenLake
30-03-2014, 03:34 PM

HibbiesandtheBaddies
30-03-2014, 03:40 PM
Indeed cheated by players and management.

JimBHibees
30-03-2014, 06:59 PM

Key word being again it is absolutely disgusting that in this game in particular we are done over by officials who we are told are not infallible but are never capable of bias.

I am sorry but as shown by the Thomson stats they are capable of such bias. Today is once again an addition to the litany of decisions that have done us over in this match which is our most important of the season. Be it Sparky's goal, the 5 or 6 Yam red card retrospectively given in games most of which they won. They do seem to be more prevalent during these last few years maybe a few Lithuanian kick backs being bandied about.

The bottom line is that how could that linesman miss that decision given the cut of the grass, another truly abominable decision. No doubt we will hear he used to be a Hearts supporter like it appears so many of the other officials in this country.