PDA

View Full Version : Charity auction: signed Hibs ball

stirling_hibee
30-03-2014, 09:09 AM
Hi all,

I'm running this year's London marathon for a charity called Whizz Kidz, who do some great work providing disabled kids across the UK with wheelchairs to help them become more active and independent. It's an added bonus the charity's colour is green so I get to run in a green vest :)

To help with my fundraising Hibs have kindly donated a ball signed by this year's first team, which I will raffle off on my justgiving page.

If you want to enter please go to my justgiving page and make a donation, I would suggest £2 for one entry or 3 for £5. Deadline to enter is 8pm this Friday 4 April, after which I'll make the draw and announce the winner here.

Remember to put your name/username and "Hibs ball" in the comments box when you donate!

Who knows if things go well today you could own a wee bit of history of the team who relegated the jambos!

To enter go to: https://www.justgiving.com/Craig-Watson6/

You can find out more about Whizz Kidz here: http://www.whizz-kidz.org.uk/

Mods hope it is ok to post this!

Cheers
Craig
GGTTH

HH81
30-03-2014, 09:17 AM
I will do it later tonight pal.

stirling_hibee
30-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Cheers HH81!

Saorsa
30-03-2014, 09:26 AM
Cheers HH81!I'll have a go but it winnae be tonight :greengrin :cheers:

stirling_hibee
31-03-2014, 06:53 PM
Given the current mood on here after yesterday's debacle maybe it's not the best time to be running this raffle but i'll bump it up anyway. On the flip side if you fancy venting your frustrations by giving the players a (metaphorical) boot maybe this ball is just what you need!

stirling_hibee
03-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Just bumping this back up to the top, very few entries yet so if you enter you will be in with a good chance of winning!

All money going to a great cause also.

HH81
03-04-2014, 04:20 PM
Hello, i have just stuck £10 in for 2 sets of 3 raffle tickets for me and Desperate dan.

Good Luck everyone....

Mine says Anonymous dunno why as I am on just giving for my walk.

Saorsa
03-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Hello, i have just stuck £10 in for 2 sets of 3 raffle tickets for me and Desperate dan.

Good Luck everyone.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

stirling_hibee
03-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Thanks HH81 and Desparate Dan!

Just on the way home from running a charity pub quiz in London, naturally had a Hibs question in there (first British club in Europe). Some poor souls guessed Hearts, needless to say they were docked 15pts!

Saorsa
03-04-2014, 11:16 PM
Thanks HH81 and Desparate Dan!

Just on the way home from running a charity pub quiz in London, naturally had a Hibs question in there (first British club in Europe). Some poor souls guessed Hearts, needless to say they were docked 15pts!:greengrin:thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
03-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Just donated £20.

Best of luck to you in the marathon. :aok:

Whizz Kidz is a charity which I am very familiar with so it's certainly a very worthy cause. :agree:

stirling_hibee
03-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Cheers Trig, much appreciated!!

stirling_hibee
04-04-2014, 03:47 PM
Just a reminder that this raffles closes at 8pm tonight folks so not long left to enter now!

24 tickets have been bought so far, so you will have a reasonable change of winning if you enter!

stirling_hibee
04-04-2014, 08:50 PM
Ok guys the deadline has passed so i've just done the draw, and the lucky winner was Trig! Congrats Trig I'll PM you about getting the ball to you.

Thanks very much to Hibs for donating the ball and to everyone who entered, including gift aid it has raised £50 for Whizz Kidz!

Cheers,
Craig
GGTTH

Saorsa
04-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Ok guys the deadline has passed so i've just done the draw, and the lucky winner was Trig! Congrats Trig I'll PM you about getting the ball to you.

Thanks very much to Hibs for donating the ball and to everyone who entered, including gift aid it has raised £50 for Whizz Kidz!

Cheers,
Craig
GGTTH:grr:

well done :greengrin

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
04-04-2014, 08:59 PM

Cheers,
Craig
GGTTH

:thumbsup: Thanks very much!

I never win anything like that! :greengrin

:grr:

well done :greengrin

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers! :aok:

PS-:na na:

:greengrin

Saorsa
04-04-2014, 09:00 PM
:thumbsup: Thanks very much!

I never win anything like that! :greengrin

Cheers! :aok:

PS-:na na:

:greengrin:greengrin

Edit: good luck tae the OP with the marathon :agree:

stirling_hibee
04-04-2014, 09:24 PM
:greengrin

Edit: good luck tae the OP with the marathon :agree:

Cheers Dan, only a week away now... yikes!