PDA

View Full Version : Be legends!

Thecat23
30-03-2014, 07:42 AM
It's a simple message that Terry can say to the team. Win today and everyone becomes the team that sent Hearts down and not only that may well kill them off.

Every player must go out and think we WILL win this. We Will put hearts down, we WILL give our fans one hell of a day.

Today is our turn to feel the joy, it's Hearts who will be hurting, and don't let any Jambo tell you this is just "another" derby." It's far from it.

Come on Hibs, this is the chance to show us fans from all over we do have the bottle. Do it for us, do it for all the hibs fans no longer with us but most of all do it for yourselves and show us what it means to you to win a derby.

COME ON THE HIBEES, THIS IS OUR DAY.

Aldo
30-03-2014, 07:47 AM
It's a simple message that Terry can say to the team. Win today and everyone becomes the team that sent Hearts down and not only that may well kill them off. Every player must go out and think we WILL win this. We Will put hearts down, we WILL give our fans one hell of a day. Today is our turn to feel the joy, it's Hearts who will be hurting, and don't let any Jambo tell you this is just "another" derby." It's far from it. Come on Hibs, this is the chance to show us fans from all over we do have the bottle. Do it for us, do it for all the hibs fans no longer with us but most of all do it for yourselves and show us what it means to you to win a derby. COME ON THE HIBEES, THIS IS OUR DAY.

This. Go out and play like it's your last ever game. Do it for the team. For you team mate, for the club but more importantly

DO IT FOR THE FANS!!!!!

Thecat23
30-03-2014, 07:52 AM
This. Go out and play like it's your last ever game. Do it for the team. For you team mate, for the club but more importantly

DO IT FOR THE FANS!!!!!

It's our time mate to laugh at that mob. Yes we have bottled it in the past but that's history. This is 11 different players playing 11 very very poor players. We must win it... And we WILL.

Aldo
30-03-2014, 07:54 AM
It's our time mate to laugh at that mob. Yes we have bottled it in the past but that's history. This is 11 different players playing 11 very very poor players. We must win it... And we WILL.

Indeed it is mate and I'll be laughing for a long time. Guaranteed the 1-5 1902 brigade willbe out in force today after the game but I won't even reply. Just send smilies and maybe even a gif or three

Thecat23
30-03-2014, 07:56 AM
Indeed it is mate and I'll be laughing for a long time. Guaranteed the 1-5 1902 brigade willbe out in force today after the game but I won't even reply. Just send smilies and maybe even a gif or three

It's ironic that game actually finished hearts as a competitive team. At least if we win today it's on a level playing field.

Aldo
30-03-2014, 07:57 AM
It's ironic that game actually finished hearts as a competitive team. At least if we win today it's on a level playing field.

19/05/2012 the day they died.

SanFranHibs
30-03-2014, 08:24 AM
As I emailed someone yesterday, I heard Hearts fasn on the radio, or at least their emails being read, that it is worth it.

It is correct that it is Hearts administration status and results over the season thus far that has them in the position where Hibernian can be the ones to open the trap door. However, I think the long term repercussions of administration and relegation are so great as to render a cup final thrashing insignificant. Teams can always recover quickly from one defeat, no matter how heavy.

4-0, 5-1, 6-2, 0-7 although grim on the day can quickly be moved on from but administration is an entirely different situation.

I find it incredulous that any Hearts fan can say finals and indeed semi finals are the most important games ever. It must mean a hell of a lot to them to beat us if relegation, administration and possibly liquidation are worth 3 particular games, the 1896 final, the 4-0 semi and of course the day we died,the 5 -1 final, which is what some Hearts fans said yesterday. The sad bunch are even invoking 1896. They must really be hurting.

They can keep their 5 – 1…staying up’s more fun !!!

Indeed staying alive is more fun and I don't expect a call from the Governor. No mercy....put them down !!!

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Del Boy
30-03-2014, 08:28 AM
As much as I hope we stuff them we certainly won't ever be talking about this current hibs team as 'legends'!!! I could get a group of my mates together who would be capable of going along to Tynecastle this afternoon and beating that shower.

Waxy
30-03-2014, 08:28 AM
They will say that they got relegated by everyone, not just us and it wont beat thier cup win. But they needed us to get to the final to get thier greatest result. This will be bigger when we relegate them. On a par with 0-7.

Jones28
30-03-2014, 08:39 AM
As much as I hope we stuff them we certainly won't ever be talking about this current hibs team as 'legends'!!! I could get a group of my mates together who would be capable of going along to Tynecastle this afternoon and beating that shower.

Butcher out, Del Boy in...just for today like :greengrin

jimmyboco1875
30-03-2014, 08:41 AM

Spot on Del Boy, dinnae understand why team ms are struggling against these #####

Weir7
30-03-2014, 08:48 AM

Spot on mate.

Embarrassing this chat......legends. we are just as bad probably worse than these gorgie tramps.

Just hope these guisers that play for us don't let us down and win

#FromTheCapital
30-03-2014, 08:52 AM
I don't think terry will try to use the relegation angle to fire the players up for today. In fact he'll probably tell them to ignore it completely and just focus on beating them.

Thecat23
30-03-2014, 08:53 AM
Spot on mate.

Embarrassing this chat......legends. we are just as bad probably worse than these gorgie tramps.

We're not worse than that mob behave yourself. Ok legends may not be the best words but they will be part of hibs history as the team that sent them down. We've had far better teams bottle it so if we win today in my view they are legends as it's a dream to have Hibs relegate them on their own patch.

Aldo
30-03-2014, 08:58 AM
We're not worse than that mob behave yourself. Ok legends may not be the best words but they will be part of hibs history as the team that sent them down. We've had far better teams bottle it so if we win today in my view they are legends as it's a dream to have Hibs relegate them on their own patch.

Couldn't agree more TC23. They will become part of history and in many an eye Legends.

First and foremost though go out and WIN. The rest will take care of itself.

flash
30-03-2014, 09:01 AM
Spot on mate.

Mr negative strikes again.

Paperboy
30-03-2014, 09:28 AM
The best chance that many of the Hibs players today will have a chance to step on the pitch as a football player and step off it as a legend. Time for them to take that chance.

ArmadaleHibs
30-03-2014, 09:44 AM
Isn't it incredible how things turn out. I've been going to derby's for the best part of 35 years. Yes we've won quite a few and had a handful of memories from them, but most derby experiences have been of our beloved hibs letting us down again and again and again. The obvious and most hurtful day of our Hibernian lives was by far and away the TRAMPS greatest day. A day we've been told could never be matched.

Well, well, well. Isn't fate in football a funny thing. And today is one of those days when what goes around, comes around. Today is in fact the day that puts ALL the history to bed (for the next few years at least) and gives us the opportunity to finally put those half witted arse£oles where they belong.

This is our day.

This opportunity is why we keep going back and support our boys even in the midst of our own turmoil(the team being not too good).

Let's make history

GGTTH

SanFranHibs
30-03-2014, 11:00 AM

Won 1 of our last 12 I think and only accrued 2 more points than them this year (2014). They are 2 - 1 in games against us thus far.

You could really toss a coin for this one and maybe 0-0 is due a turn from these two teams.

However I am hopeful that the team that ran out for the second half against Motherwell turns up today.

An opportunity NOT to be legends but at least show they have some balls and are better than the Youth Opportunity Schemies from Gorgie.

Always hopeful !!!

:flag:

Diclonius
30-03-2014, 11:06 AM
Can we save being negative for (if) we lose?

There's a time when all this D&G pish is massively counter productive and this is one of those times.

Northernhibee
30-03-2014, 11:07 AM
We are all Albert Kidd :agree:

Eyrie
30-03-2014, 11:22 AM
The sad bunch are even invoking 1896.

Surely that's a typo and they mean 1986 when the Yams won the league and cup double?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
30-03-2014, 12:32 PM
This is working out well...

Waxy
30-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Still time

Gregor
30-03-2014, 01:00 PM
I think the message actually was "Be leg ends".

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Danderhall Hibs
30-03-2014, 01:45 PM
*****bags.

Wotherspiniesta
30-03-2014, 02:07 PM
Hopefully the ****ing lot of them will be history at the end of the season.

GreenLake
30-03-2014, 02:57 PM
One or two players might be Hibs legends if they stay to play in a different Hibs team. This team squad does not deserve to be known as legends and would almost certainly end up playing in a lower division if kept as is. What we are seeing is the lingering contribution of Pat Fenlon. What we see next season, I hope will be very different.

DH1875
30-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Their on course to go down in the history books, that's for sure. Its just for all the bloody wrong reasons :(

garys
30-03-2014, 04:43 PM
The majority of this team should not call themselves professional football players, never mind get near the word legends!!