PDA

View Full Version : Nervous

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-03-2014, 09:48 PM
Extremely nervous about tomorrow, how about you fella's?

**** the Hearts.

SaulGoodman
29-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Nah, **** it.

If we win it'll be fantastic.

If we get beat it'll be same old Hibs at Tynecastle (or just Hibs in general) I'm used to it.

The positives outweigh the negatives tomorrow

sleeping giant
29-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Not nervous in the slightest.
Mind you , im half drunk !

They are mutants . Ugly mutants :flag:

RickyS
29-03-2014, 10:00 PM

**** the Hearts.

always nervous at derbies mate, never look forward to it haha.

Saorsa
Nah!

**** the h****s

Danderhall Hibs
There's nothing to be nervous about. It's them that are/should be bricking it.

All we've got to lose is a football match, they can lose their league status and in front of us, because of us.

Sir David Gray
29-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Nope, not nervous at all.

I'm excited about the prospect of relegating them but if it doesn't happen then it'll happen eventually. I will be a bit gutted if we don't manage it but certainly not nervous.

Now if you ask any Jambos then it'll be a different story!

I'm sure there will be a few brown stains down the back of their trousers tomorrow morning as they make their way to the game.

SaulGoodman
29-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Mind guys, according to the BBC, this game could drag us into a relegation battle.. Because the other teams below us (excluding Killie) gained a mighty 1 point on us..

Bronson
29-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Extremely confident.

sleeping giant
29-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Nah!

**** the h****s

:agree:

:titanic:

marinello59
29-03-2014, 10:14 PM
We have nothing to be nervous about. They will be relegated. A bonus for us if we do the honours. A nightmare for them if we do.

silverhibee
29-03-2014, 10:18 PM
Very relaxed about thing's. :smokin

erin go bragh
29-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Nervous ? Not on your nellie . Cannie fin wait !
Lets put them where they belong .

Ggtth

matty_f
29-03-2014, 10:23 PM
There's nothing to be nervous about. It's them that are/should be bricking it.

All we've got to lose is a football match, they can lose their league status and in front of us, because of us.

:agree: f*** all for us to be nervous about. Pressure is all on the Yams.

iwasthere1972
29-03-2014, 10:26 PM
Not nervous at all. All the pressure is on them and not us. Our immediate future doesn't depend on tomorrow and we have enough games left to avoid the relegation play off place.

We need to stamp our authority on the game from the kick off and an early goal could open the floodgates.

CallumLaidlaw
29-03-2014, 10:26 PM
:agree: f*** all for us to be nervous about. Pressure is all on the Yams.

Dunno if I agree. Hearts are down, no matter what happens tomorrow. TB has come out and said we're in a relegation battle, which put pressure on our weak-minded players straight away. If they lose, they'll say so what, young team - already down, etc. if we lose, we're a point closer to the play offs.

Personally can see it being 0-0

#FromTheCapital
29-03-2014, 10:29 PM
I'll be nervous in the morning, half pished by kick off and bitterly disappointed yet completely pished by full time. Got to love derby day.

iwasthere1972
29-03-2014, 10:32 PM
Dunno if I agree. Hearts are down, no matter what happens tomorrow. TB has come out and said we're in a relegation battle, which put pressure on our weak-minded players straight away. If they lose, they'll say so what, young team - already down, etc. if we lose, we're a point closer to the play offs.

Just how did you work out that we would be one point closer to the play off places if we lose?

sleeping giant
29-03-2014, 10:33 PM

And if it is , we'll be no worse off than we were at the beginning of play today with another game chalked off.
Pressure is all on the mutants
Don't let them kid you on.:flag:

CallumLaidlaw
29-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Just how did you work out that we would be one point closer to the play off places if we lose?

One point closer than we were before the weekends fixtures started

sleeping giant
29-03-2014, 10:35 PM
if we lose partick et al would have gained a point no ?

iwasthere1972
29-03-2014, 10:46 PM
if we lose partick et al would have gained a point no ?

No. The gap would be exactly the same as it is now.

sleeping giant
29-03-2014, 10:48 PM
No. The gap would be exactly the same as it is now.
Aye , as in Now...tonight.
they gained a point today.

iwasthere1972
29-03-2014, 10:51 PM
Aye , as in Now...tonight.
they gained a point today.

Well I'm looking at it right now and not in the past. :greengrin

Jones28
29-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Fth

CallumLaidlaw
29-03-2014, 10:56 PM

At the start of the weekend we were 7 points ahead. If we lose, then it'll only be 6.
We really could do with a win very soon to calm some nerves. Persinay I think we'll be fine. But the atmosphere at home games will continue to get worse if that gap reduces even further

CallumLaidlaw
29-03-2014, 10:57 PM

At the start of the weekend we were 7 points ahead. If we lose, then it'll only be 6.
We really could do with a win very soon to calm some nerves. Personally I think we'll be fine. But the atmosphere at home games will continue to get worse if that gap reduces even further

matty_f
29-03-2014, 11:00 PM

We are in a battle regardless of the result of this game, a win won't see us completely safe, a defeat still sees us as the team furthest from the play-off position.

The yams though, go into the game facing the prospect of a humbling on an unprecedented scale at the hands of Hibs on their own patch. That's pressure right there.

sleeping giant
29-03-2014, 11:02 PM
We are in a battle regardless of the result of this game, a win won't see us completely safe, a defeat still sees us as the team furthest from the play-off position.

The yams though, go into the game facing the prospect of a humbling on an unprecedented scale at the hands of Hibs on their own patch. That's pressure right there.

Dont agree.
A win will see us safe imo .

Not saying we will get it though :greengrin

sleeping giant
29-03-2014, 11:02 PM
We really could do with a win very soon to calm some nerves. Persinay I think we'll be fine. But the atmosphere at home games will continue to get worse if that gap reduces even further

:agree:

Springbank
29-03-2014, 11:37 PM
Very relaxed about thing's. :smokin

I just wish I was playing tomorrow
What a day to be a Hibee:flag::flag:

Waxy
30-03-2014, 07:09 AM
I just wish I was playing tomorrow
What a day to be a Hibee:flag::flag:
I just hope the players care enough.

Onion
30-03-2014, 07:25 AM
All the risk is with Hearts.
After 90 the worst we could be is 6 ahead of St Mirren.
The worst they could be is officially relegated.

lucky
30-03-2014, 07:30 AM
All the risk is with Hearts.
After 90 the worst we could be is 6 ahead of St Mirren.
The worst they could be is officially relegated.

This is spot, but the players can have chance to repay the supporters after another awful season. Everyone talks of Dennis Law's goal that sent United down. Well a Hibs player can write themselves into our History by doing so today. I'm nervous but confident.

Fife-Hibee
30-03-2014, 07:38 AM
Nothing to be nervous about, looking forward to nailing these b.....ds !!

lyonhibs
30-03-2014, 08:58 AM
Nah, **** it.

If we win it'll be fantastic.

If we get beat it'll be same old Hibs at Tynecastle (or just Hibs in general) I'm used to it.

The positives outweigh the negatives tomorrow

This. If we win, delirious. If we lose, same old, same old.

#FromTheCapital
30-03-2014, 09:10 AM
Pre derby nerves kicking in now. Few beers should sort that out.

Ronniekirk
30-03-2014, 09:15 AM
big
Pre derby nerves kicking in now. Few beers should sort that out.

Big knot in stomach feels like a double bow and I am not even going to the game.Worse still just discovered my daughter has booked a Mother's Day meal at the Bloody time the games on .So will be relying on hib.net thread to give me action as it happening .:wink:

Diclonius
30-03-2014, 09:16 AM
Never nervous until the game begins. Then if we score this nervousness is released in a celebration of pure cathartic joy.

Aldo
30-03-2014, 09:19 AM
Just a bit. But feeling positive and cannot wait for the game to start.

Saorsa
30-03-2014, 09:29 AM
Just a bit. But feeling positive and cannot wait for the game to start.**** the h****s

Time tae head tae the boozer for a decent seat :cheers: 'MON THE HIBS :flag::flag:

Aldo
30-03-2014, 09:30 AM
**** the h****s Time tae head tae the boozer for a decent seat :cheers: 'MON THE HIBS :flag::flag:

Indeed J. Enjoy mate. In the house with eldest daughter watching it with a few beers.

Let's get right ****ing intae them.

whiskyhibby
30-03-2014, 09:31 AM
Going to be a great atmosphere............. Looking forward to it, just heading off to the PBS, you can do this Hibs !

Leithenhibby
30-03-2014, 09:35 AM

**** the Hearts.

It's just another day at the office...... :aok:

GGTTH

Hibernia Na Eir
30-03-2014, 10:07 AM
today's game should be of total irrelevance to the Jumbos as their bigger, FAR BIGGER, problem lies in Lithuania.

They may not even get to complete their league fixtures at this rate.

emerald green
30-03-2014, 10:37 AM
We really could do with a win very soon to calm some nerves. Personally I think we'll be fine. But the atmosphere at home games will continue to get worse if that gap reduces even further

I agree with this. I just worry that we could get dragged into the play-off place. I really really hope not. NOT being negative here, I'm just concerned about the well-being of our club. One thing maybe worth mentioning is that out of the bottom 6 Hibs have the best goal difference (if it can be described as best!). If the worst ever comes to the worst (please no) it could be like an extra point in the bank. Come on Hibs, lets be the ones to push them through the trap door. It's pay back time.

s.a.m
30-03-2014, 10:59 AM
Nervous :agree:
However, I'm consoling myself that we're nervous because we're longing for a happy event.
They're nervous because they're properly frightened about a) being humiliated by their city rivals and b) their continued existence. That'll do me.
Concern about our league position is a worry for another day.

Eyrie
30-03-2014, 11:19 AM
I haven't felt this nervous since the last time I fell asleep.

We'll take care of business today.