PDA

View Full Version : St Mirren

Bronson
29-03-2014, 10:11 PM
You just gotta like these guys. How many times have they f***ed over hearts over the years?:faf: 1986, League Cup final last year and today. Plus i'm sure Danny Lennon is a hibby:greengrin

frazeHFC
29-03-2014, 10:14 PM
The had lost 6 away games in a row. Lost 10 of their last 11 away games, which the win came at ER. Then they pick up a point up in Inverness. Brilliant timing! :tee hee:

Sir David Gray
29-03-2014, 10:17 PM
:singing: Oh when the Saints...:partyhibb

Pray4Marc
29-03-2014, 10:19 PM
My 2nd team. Joint with Dundee

Sir David Gray
29-03-2014, 10:22 PM
I also think big Yogi deserves a wee mention here!

Not only has his team conceded a goal that has allowed us to have the chance to relegate Hearts tomorrow but they also got a man sent off, just to make sure! :greengrin

Cheers big man!

Always a Hibby! :not worth

essexhibee
29-03-2014, 10:29 PM
I also think big Yogi deserves a wee mention here!

Not only has his team conceded a goal that has allowed us to have the chance to relegate Hearts tomorrow but they also got a man sent off, just to make sure! :greengrin

Cheers big man!

Always a Hibby! :not worth

And also knocked them out of the league cup :thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
29-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Glad St Mirren got something out of the game. Of course it would be fantastic going to Tynie and beating the tramps but I would have left slightly deflated having won without relegating them. Tomorrow gives us and the team more reason for pumping them rotten.

Well done St Mirren and come on the Hibees.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Rocky
29-03-2014, 10:31 PM
I really hope this thread doesn't come back to bite us on the a**e...

Sir David Gray
29-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Glad St Mirren got somehow out of the game. Of course it would be fantastic going to Tynie and beating the tramps but I would have left slightly deflated having won without relegating them. Tomorrow gives us and the team more reason for pumping them rotten.

Well done St Mirren and come on the Hibees.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

:agree: I said on another thread that the prospect of going into tomorrow's game and not having the chance to put them down really left me gutted.

I'm so glad that St Mirren got that equaliser. It's up to us now to complete the job.

Salisbury Hibby
29-03-2014, 10:46 PM
If the players have any bond with the fans and know what it means to be a hibby, none will come off the park tomorrow and think "I could have done better". That's all I ask.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk