PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!

FifeHibernian
29-03-2014, 07:26 PM
I have made an idiotic mistake and not collected my two derby tickets yet. Unfortunately the ticket office is not open on Sundays and I have no idea how I'm going to get my ticket. Does anybody have any ideas to help?

I will do anything to get these two tickets! I know it's a long shot but absolutely any help will be appreciated. I could b missing out on one of the biggest derby parties ever! Not to mention the £50 I've spent on tickets! Please Help and thanks in advance!

...And before anyone says, I know I'm a dafty.

FranckSuzy
29-03-2014, 07:33 PM
I have made an idiotic mistake and not collected my two derby tickets yet. Unfortunately the ticket office is not open on Sundays and I have no idea how I'm going to get my ticket. Does anybody have any ideas to help?

I will do anything to get these two tickets! I know it's a long shot but absolutely any help will be appreciated. I could b missing out on one of the biggest derby parties ever! Not to mention the £50 I've spent on tickets! Please Help and thanks in advance!

...And before anyone says, I know I'm a dafty.

I've just tweeted Hibs and asked them :aok: I think it's Andrew Sleight that 'mans' the account so I'll let you know what he says :greengrin

Thecat23
29-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Hopefully they stick them where you collect the comp tickets for players. Shouldn't see it being a problem. Good luck though mate hope they get them to you.

Ps.... Yer a dafty ;)

FifeHibernian
29-03-2014, 08:24 PM
I've just tweeted Hibs and asked them :aok: I think it's Andrew Sleight that 'mans' the account so I'll let you know what he says :greengrin

Brilliant and thanks very much for tweeting!

FifeHibernian
29-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Hopefully they stick them where you collect the comp tickets for players. Shouldn't see it being a problem. Good luck though mate hope they get them to you.

Ps.... Yer a dafty ;)

Aye, thanks very much mate. Fingers crossed! And I'm well aware haha ;)

FranckSuzy
29-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Brilliant and thanks very much for tweeting!

:aok: No answer as yet but I sent a text to a Hibs employee. The only advice he could give was to email everyone with an addy on the fishy site and hope that one of them is in work tomorrow. Good luck :agree:

FifeHibernian
29-03-2014, 09:45 PM
:aok: No answer as yet but I sent a text to a Hibs employee. The only advice he could give was to email everyone with an addy on the fishy site and hope that one of them is in work tomorrow. Good luck :agree:

Thanks a lot mate, really appreciated. I will do. Fingers Crossed I get them. Absolute nightmare if I miss this one.

FranckSuzy
29-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Thanks a lot mate, really appreciated. I will do. Fingers Crossed I get them. Absolute nightmare if I miss this one.

No probs :aok: Do you know the seat numbers, etc or do you have confirmation of your purchase? Maybe the Hear7s T. O. would help you out with replacements....you never know :agree:

NadeAteMyLunch!
30-03-2014, 12:46 AM
Hearts TO might be able to help

sleeping giant
30-03-2014, 12:50 AM

Agree with this. Go in with your booking reference and they should be able to help you.
They may be dirty sister humping skanks but they will try to sort you our :aok:

FifeHibernian
30-03-2014, 12:50 AM
No probs :aok: Do you know the seat numbers, etc or do you have confirmation of your purchase? Maybe the Hear7s T. O. would help you out with replacements....you never know :agree:

I don't have the seat numbers but I could easily confirm purchase with my Season Ticket Number and the number of the debit card that I used to pay for it.

I contacted the twitter but no luck as of yet.

Thanks for the advice and really hope I get them!

FifeHibernian
30-03-2014, 12:52 AM

Cheers for this! I'll give it a bash and see what happens.

FifeHibernian
30-03-2014, 12:56 AM
Agree with this. Go in with your booking reference and they should be able to help you.
They may be dirty sister humping skanks but they will try to sort you our :aok:

Thanks very much for the help. I should've got the customer reference in an email so I'll try and scout it out and speak to them. Would be completely gutting to miss this one.

Once again thanks for the help.

FifeHibernian
30-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Not looking good at the minute :/ Emailed the email on the club website and no reply. Tried to get through to Hearts ticket office but I don't think that it's open today.

Does anyone know if it will be opening at all today?

iwasthere1972
30-03-2014, 08:51 AM
Not looking good at the minute :/ Emailed the email on the club website and no reply. Tried to get through to Hearts ticket office but I don't think that it's open today.

Does anyone know if it will be opening at all today?

Hearts ticket office must be open today. Surely some windae lickers have got to pick up their pre-paid tickets before the match.

Good luck. :aok:

nribs
30-03-2014, 08:55 AM
#prayforfifehibernian

FifeHibernian
30-03-2014, 09:22 AM
Hearts ticket office must be open today. Surely some windae lickers have got to pick up their pre-paid tickets before the match.

Thanks. No luck on the phone but I'm just gonna head along to Tynecastle and take my online receipt to the clubstore.

FifeHibernian
30-03-2014, 09:24 AM

Thanks, it's apparently open from 10am onwards. No luck on the phone but I'm just gonna head along to the ticket office and see what they say.

FifeHibernian
30-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Thanks very much to everyone who replied to this thread and helped me with ideas. I eventually got the tickets after getting in touch with the guy who runs the Hibs facebook account.

Unfortunately the game didn't go to plan but you've got to take with highs with the low I suppose.

It's easy to think "what's the point" but we care to much about the club not to stick in.

Onwards and Upwards and GGTTH